Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London (32009 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by DeepSoul(f): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Kai. . . . .some people sha have no human sympathy oh!

All of you running your mouths here about how her father stole money, quick question! If he was your father, would you have rejected all that he had to offer - good education, comfortable life style etc etc. If your answer is "No", abeg commot for road go look bush!

How many of us here can even claim to know EVERYTHING done by our parents? Some of our parents have committed hideous atrocities that we may never even know of so abeg, free El-Rufai and his family!

Besides, I don't think El-Rufai did that badly when he was FCT Minister!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by azahmed(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
may Allah grant her aljanat fridous and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by abenelo: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
RIP El rufai looks like someone with SS genes. If true then the daughter could be a sickler. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by AHA1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
?May are gentle soul rest in perfect peace.[b][/b]

Guy, make una dey check una spellings, i beg !
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by chines4(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
You guys can never cease to amaze me. We are talking about the death of a young lady who died at the beginning of her youth, and people are here running their mouth about using stolen money to train her.

May her soul rest in perfect peace. and may the good God give the family the strength to bear this painful loss.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by jason123: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
May she rest in peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Natasha2(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
some nairalanders think from thier anus, Its not as if it is El rufai that died

RIP
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
In a few days, NL will mark death of a NLer that was lost to us a year ago

SE will continue to mourn Ojukwu

El-R will mourn for his daughter.

What a heavy heavy month. May God have mercy on us all.

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by soloqy: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. And it keeps getting worse everyday.

Its either you have some fo ols , having a brainl ess war of tribes, or you have people making silly comments on the death of another human being.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

In a few days, NL will mark death of a NLer that was lost to us a year ago

So, it's already a year. How time flies.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Ayanfe22: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
to all the people opening their mouth to justify the girls death by her fathers hand work, God will forgive you. people just open their mouth and say rubbish. yasmine had friends, family and deserves the respect.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by kinguwem: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. All things worketh for good. According to the Wise King, 'vanity all upon vanity'.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. I wish the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss.
In all things we should give thanks to God. We should be fair to all and be our brothers' keeper. Death is the common end to all living creatures. We shall all account for our deeds on earth.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by tlops(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in Peace.

God giveth, God taketh doesn't work in London, they must substantiate the cause of death and not merely assume as we do here in 9ja
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by mechris: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
Chei , na the alhaji we don ready to marry her go miss am the most, and boys we for 'collect ' small before then.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
What can I say? Well, God dey. sad
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by KnowAll(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=18pt]That is why it would be difficult to feel Buhari's big boot if he eventually steps down from Politics. How can an African Minister whose Salary is nothing to write home about send his daughter abroad to attain all those degrees, on his Father's meagre wage. I don't think that is possible. Most of the CPC Lieutenants are all opportunist except Bakare.[/size] cool
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by speak2me: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
eeeeeyyaaaarr, what a pity but its not her fault her dad is who he is, anyway it still goes to show that those pips are busy being corrupt yet negleting their immediate constituency, pity , a pity indeed, still shows that all the wealth he has is already in vanity before his own eyes
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by PointB: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
Pretty young girl. Just when she was just getting ripe. Death you are mean ooo.

RIP Yasmine!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by SEFAGO(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
Actually know some people who are friends with her brothers (They are in America and definitely living large and comfortably while you small boys are complaining  grin)

But they are still human anyways and who would refuse free money?

RIP
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by SEFAGO(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
That is why it would be difficult to feel Buhari's big boot if he eventually steps down from Politics. How can an African Minister whose Salary is nothing to write home about send his daughter abroad to attain all those degrees, on his Father's meagre wage.

He also has kids in $50,000/year schools in the US

Go and hang yourself if im dey vex u or go and join the national cake.

Whats that Fela song again "if you no like make you hang ge ge"?
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by 2dmax(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
chei! Bisiminlahiwalahiraim, upon all the pepper?
Yasmine, may u rest in d bosom of d Almighty!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by djustice: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
Reading some of the vile comments here make my stomach churn. I probably hate corruption more than most here, and I don't see why that should stop me from mourning the loss of such a gem, not only to her frankly illustrious father, but to us all as a nation too!

Besides, El-Rufai was not a minister his whole adult life. People conveniently forget that he ran a very successful Survey and Valuation practice, and a flourishing consultancy which attracted the attention of Buhari's PTF, and also got Obasanjo interested enough in him to give him pivotal roles in his revolutionary government!

Please, guys, this behaviour is ALIEN to our cultures as well as our religions. Give the El-Rufai family a break. May this never befall any of us, including the El-Rufais, again. Amen.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2011
texazzpete (m)

How else is a journalist supposed to know more about her? As a 25 year old who has spent most of her adult life in school, what better way to describe her than to itemize her accomplishments at her primary task?

Like I said. . . .  she was probably more than just a her degrees. I spent an hour on the phone with a friend and was able to get a more human side to this lady than the article shows of her. She had a life . . .  impacted those around her in some way . . .  I would think those who know her did not know her as a bunch of degrees and schools. if this is really about her life, then the additional connections/ information ought to  be included in the story of her life, and not necessary just the NUMBER OF CERTIFICATES/DEGREES/CARS/HOUSES she was able to acquire in her short life.

On the issue of knowing one's parents, ofcourse there are those actions that are secret to you, but again, when the world has been talking of what your father has been doing, for 5 years and counting, and continue to reveal more and more by the day, I don't think claiming one is OBLIVIOUS to the situation will work.

By the way, unless you openly disown knowledge of the actions of your parents, and probably will need to explain yourself as well, it is safe to assume you know. Go ask the madoffs!! lol
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by expert555: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2011
He father is a thief is a shame she paid the price with her life. May the soul of all the youths that died on Nigeria death trap roads a result of looting by politicians rest in piece
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by aloyemeka1: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2011
azahmed:

may Allah grant her aljanat fridous and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss!

Say it in Yoruba or hausa abeg. What the heck is Aljanat Fritolay?
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Basics007: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2011
Rest in peace Yasmine!
Rest in peace all the innocent Youth Corpers who lost their lives while serving their nation in 2011 elections!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by dustydee: 4:37am On Nov 29, 2011
rip
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by jookco(m): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2011
May her soul rest in peace if she deserves it, her father is one of those that still public fund from Nigeria and think he can get away with it, this is just the beginning but death should have spare the young innocent girl and point it to the malam
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by 9ja4eva: 5:09am On Nov 29, 2011
May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

No one deserves to die especially young ones.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by greedie1(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2011
may ha soul rest in peace
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by kcpumping(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2011
come to think of it,do u know aw many nigerians die everyday in d rural area as a result of malnutrition,bad road,poor hospital facility and above all gud and hot brain dat cud nt attend university because of poverty?lets b realistic here pls.death is inevitable.we all must answer d call some day.although we dnt pray it premature anyway.
May her soul rest in peace, amen

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba