Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213542 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2013
storjinta: @ all Mobil slaves, continue to remain dull headed all urlife.

Bro or Sis' is that all u got common u can do better than that...its he that refuse to see even when it is obvious that is in bondage..let go ur hate...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EGUNSOLA14: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Greetings to all unshaked patentees even at the storm of distractors let keep the hope alive, it's not over untill it is over.before we start reapping our investment in comandclem, let not remain idle here is what can keep us busy and making an extra cash into our wallet click this for details http://egunsolasmart..com/
God is in charge.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
In turns, comandclem rats, cockroaches, ants and pets seek the attention of saibuhari but none they will get. Let their ogas at the top challenge me. Shoe get size. It may hurt but its the undeniabale truth. Comandclem is a big scam. Only idle, lazy and good for nothing simpletons believe in such scam. I, saibuhari will not weary in liberating the ignorant.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
All of you posting here for comandclem, your children will grow up to read your posts and realise how foolish you were in your youth. Because I have seen you are going to remain blind to your foolish quest for wealth that vanished like vapour even before you invested as patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like zombies, comandclem keeps raising new fighters against saibuhari. Each time I and my patriotic friends knock out their fighter, comandclem reincanates same fighter with another user name or raises a fresh fighter where the other fighter was disgraced out of the forum like omokemesi, yusuf akure, airmak, godsayes,etc. Unfortunately for comandclem, saibuhari is a one-man riot squad that has the capacity to take on a whole army. I will keep knocking them out until there is no more army in comandclem barracks to fight saibuhari. I promise not just to knock them out but their user names such that they become anatema. I remain saibuhari, the indefatigable liberator of the ignorant. The one who takes battle to the enemies house and conquer him. I am saibuhari, the tormentor of comandclem and their fraudulent agents.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Those who have ears let them hear. Comandclem is a big fraud. Uwemedimo knows very well he can never win any case against mobil. Because he fraudulently obtained Patentee license claiming to have invented a paint. He is just using the court cases to rip off ignorant and economically vulnerable people. So long as the court cases last, so long will he be smiling to the banks at the expense of the so called patentees. What manner of litigant is Uwemedimo? He lost case against mobil at the High Court in Uyo and Appeal court in Calabar. Then he went to supreme court but seeing he will lose again, he withdrew the case siting mediation by Obasanjo as excuse for the withdrawal. While not in court, his financial fortune started dwinddling because there was no more reason to collect money from patentees. That forced him to run back to continue the case at the supreme court that is now ongoing. But he will lose again as usual. Look at the whole motions they raised last time at the supreme court, they lost all with no exception. That is a clear sign of what to expect on judgment day. And some ignorant patentees are here asking saibuhari "shebi you said their was no case at the supreme court"? Yes, I said so. The latest attempt at the supreme court is an after thought and the only way to keep money rolling in from patentees contribution. But when will some people learn?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ask any baby lawyer you know. If you lose motions that you consider key to winning your case, it invariably means you have little or no chance in the case. Those who have ears, let them hear. I love my country and countrymen. But I will be stupid to support fraud by my countryman. Uwemedimo fraudulently obtained Patent license who does not know how these things are gotten in Nigeria? His whole intent was to use it rob mobil and other oil coys. Funny enough when they were asked to present a sample of the paint he claims to have invented, he was thrown off balance. He was not able to present it either in the high court and uptill the appeal court he couldnt present it. The onus is on him to prove that the paint mobil and others are using today is same as he claims. Yeye man wey no fit produce ordinary dye they claim say he invent paint. I recommend you all to go read the Letters Patent written by Commandclem Lawyer, you will understand certain things about this case. Reading in between the lines in the book will open your eyes how bad this case is for comandclem. No be to come here to make noise and senseless claims. Comandclem show your proof of invention in the supreme court. Simple!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EGUNSOLA14: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Imagine a simple word of encouragment has triguard a less reputable fellow BP LEVEL,so it does pains them? See the way he started fighting his shadow like an insane person.but you know what?we cannot bear the pain of lossing you at these point in time we, patenttes shall help get you a medical attention to look into your issue, because you are an undoubted figure of fun in this forum.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank you very much sir, mr. SaiBurhari for the short account of your activity so far at this forum, but before we start to talk as fellow learned friends, let me ask you these questions sir, what is the meaning of a liberator? If you know the meaning of liberator, then who are the people that you are liberating here? Please tell me how can you liberate me from the hands of CCNL? Can you please me the money that i invest in comandclems? Do you have up to five hundred thousand naira to give me, being the total amount i invested in the company? I doubt it. Mr. Saibuhari, i say it again, as lawyer if you want to liberate your followers, please do so by sueing CCNL to court and not just making a hell of noise here. Before i go, a piece of advise, go and create your forum and leave us alone. A word is enough for the wise..... Be wise enough to heed to this advise or be foolish enough to remain at this forum. Chao!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr. SaiBuhari, just for record purpose, can you please tell us as a lawyer sir, how many cases have you win since you started your profession as a lawyer sir? Please remember to put the dates and the courts at which you won your each cases so that we can cross check to know if you are actually speaking the truth, cause we all know that you a professional liar or should i call you a pathetic liar... (Lolzzz), or maybe you are just one of those charge and bail lawyers...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Chei..a liberator indeed o boy or o man na wa for u ooo.u get paid to engage in e-fight. u get paid to oppose a good course..bein use in ur own land by oyinbo an u call urself a liberator.is dis ur defination or liberator?u nid to be set free urself first.u better go dey submit ur civil now o because d table don day turn...up CCNL
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Chei..a liberator indeed o boy or o man na wa for u ooo.u get paid to engage in e-fight. u get paid to oppose a good course..bein use in ur own land by oyinbo an u call urself a liberator.is dis ur defination of liberator?u nid to be set free urself first.u better go dey submit ur C.V now o because d table don day turn...up CCNL
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2013
saibuhari: All of you posting here for comandclem, your children will grow up to read your posts and realise how foolish you were in your youth. Because I have seen you are going to remain blind to your foolish quest for wealth that vanished like vapour even before you invested as patentees.

Like i said earlier on, inasmuch as i love abusing your foolishness, i still feel for you cos like i said earlier on, your livelihood depends on CCNL. Anyday CCNL is true with this case, your peanut alert with Mobil stops and you will probably go back to your village with your concubine Miss Uzoma and that illitrate houseboy Arena. I read terms and condition before investing in CCNl and so also members so save yourself that foolish energy and use it to liberate yourself and your illitrate households. Anyway i still have faith in you that you will one day say something reasonable for the first time eva in your life in this forum. Peace!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Cupidkc(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2013
Why are many Nigerians gullible,they dont want to see the light.
As for me I believe CCNL is a big scam,infact its the biggest scam pulled on Nigerians. Even after taking people's hard earned money,the still always demand for more. The always have a reason for one to make more payments,its either the call it...ID card stuff...the can tag it;verification exercise money or even confirmation money.
Hahahahaha....all na wash wash!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
saibuhari: And some ignorant patentees are here asking saibuhari "shebi you said their was no case at the supreme court"? Yes, I said so. The latest attempt at the supreme court is an after thought and the only way to keep money rolling in from patentees contribution.

Its so glaring that you have been the ignorant since and a wicked clog in the wheel of success. I remember you and uzoma claimed the case number then was fake but now you could nt hide your shame as the truth is in the open staring at your dumb face. I will soon send shivers down your spine like I did before. Regards to all CCNL faithfuls. Saibrownenvelope is a definition of animalistic character in humans.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jposuagwu: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airmak, you know me very well. I remain saibuhari, unstoppable, unshakable. The tormentor of comandclem and its thieving machine of which you are one. I fear no foe. I can reply you because I consider you one of comandclem first eleven. I talk only to first eleven. Why postpone the day you will send shivers down my spine. Why not now. I dont have time for rats, rodents and bedbugs like ebankole, mintyx, bola etc that are on errand for comandclem here. I wonder how they think they can achieve what you Airmak, Omokemesi, Yusuf Akure etc, could not achieve against me, saibuhari.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jposuagwu: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hear me all those who have ears. Comandclem will not stop to ask for all manner of fees and contributions. People like airmak, banjo, omokemesi, yusuf are at the background plotting on how to rip you guys off. Take heed and beware of these rogues.

[size=20pt]Comandcle is a big scam. Why did EFCC arrest their oga at the top called Uwemedimo? [/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jposuagwu: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
[size=25pt]Run, run, run Nigerians. Run for your dear life. Uwemedimo and his agents like Airmak are hellbent on duping you. Run![/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dude u've got time o..i hope u will invest ur last salary ever from MOBILE because mobile is crawlin o just make sure u as soon as receive april pay u invest it o abeg.

PETENTEE i thnk we begin listin those BRIBED judges.Lets begin to list thier name here as per CCNLcases we need it nw to submit as they are all under investigation
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Judges are under investigations i mean all and all of them..Lets try and list these judges involved in Bribed with Mobile Names...i mean and i repeat all nigeria JUDGES are under investigations.

thanks

and pls dont mind dos bad belle fellows...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
USEFULMAN welcome on board

as a result of popular requests, texts and calls across the globe, anti-corossive vanguard is back on the forum

www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.16

NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT, ACA)
POSITION: CCNL NATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
OFFICE ADDRESS: CCNL ZONAL HEADQUARTERS, NUMBER 4, OGUDU ROAD,
OJOTA, LAGOS STATE.
MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248
EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES
FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES
CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL FORUM:http://www.comandclemon.org/forum

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
jposuagwu: Airmak, you know me very well. I remain saibuhari, unstoppable, unshakable. The tormentor of comandclem and its thieving machine of which you are one. I fear no foe. I can reply you because I consider you one of comandclem first eleven. I talk only to first eleven. Why postpone the day you will send shivers down my spine. Why not now. I dont have time for rats, rodents and bedbugs like ebankole, mintyx, bola etc that are on errand for comandclem here. I wonder how they think they can achieve what you Airmak, Omokemesi, Yusuf Akure etc, could not achieve against me, saibuhari.

Lolzzzz, call me a rat, bedbug or whatever you like, i dont care, please let me send you to your oga at the top Mr. SaiBuhari, ask him to answer my questions.... Coming to you, mr. First eleven follow your oga and go and create your own forum. What is your problem did CCNL scam you? If they did please go to court and sue them, you coming here to pick a fight cant stop CCNL from winning the case at the supreme court.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
jposuagwu: Airmak, you know me very well. I remain saibuhari, unstoppable, unshakable. The tormentor of comandclem and its thieving machine of which you are one. I fear no foe. I can reply you because I consider you one of comandclem first eleven. I talk only to first eleven. Why postpone the day you will send shivers down my spine. Why not now. I dont have time for rats, rodents and bedbugs like ebankole, mintyx, bola etc that are on errand for comandclem here. I wonder how they think they can achieve what you Airmak, Omokemesi, Yusuf Akure etc, could not achieve against me, saibuhari.
So this old Cretin is an Ibo guy huh? Dear God why do you allow these bad blood among Ibos to be always giving us bad names in these country? When a mole is needed, it will likely be an Ibo man. Saibuhari or John Paul Osuagwu, why do you allow yourself to be used to bring confusion and scuttle justice? God have mercy on your soul!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
ADVERTISEMENT

The New Edition of
THE PATENTEES` ONLINE NEWS PAPER
IS AROUND THE CORNER.

Content:
(1) How many motions on notice of CCNL were withdrawn?
(2) Why Justice Mahmud Mohammed granted application to enlarge time to
file a cross appeal?
(3) What is the next date of hearing in the Supreme Court?
(4) And lots more.

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) asked Barrister Rev. Jesse-Daniels
Onuigbo Esq (CCNL) in The Supreme court Of Nigeria On 8th of Aprail,
Can Mobil Oil be granted an extension of time to file a cross appeal? If
Mobil Oil has any complaints against the judgment of the lower court;
the same judgment which yourself is not happy about, so what prevent
Mobil Oil from coming here to say whatever they have to say against the
judgment of the lower court?

click here
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.16

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol kids on rampage.....i can now realised how painful it is,when comandclem failed to pay all dis poor hungry agent their salary.Like i said earlier i have lots jobs for u all especially dis frustrated mintyx.besides u called the person that can feed ur entire family a house boy?i pity ur miserable life.my prayer for u is,if u don't desist from dis dead big scam,u will never prosper in everything u lay ur hand on and ur entire family success,breakthrough and prosperity will be delayed the way comandclem scheme is operating their big scam.@saibuhari well done,u are too big for all dis rats shouting up and down.i want baba bunmi aka omokemesi to come here and defend his stupidity as usual.@miss uzoma i haill oooooo
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
RATS?

really?

uhmmm i see a frustrated fellow here who will go to any lenth to curse anybody that he believed will block is daily bread from MOBILE-Go ahead and continue cursing it shows how frustrated u are and how scared u are to lose ur monthly mobile agent salary..
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2013
ebankole: RATS?

really?

uhmmm i see a frustrated fellow here who will go to any lenth to curse anybody that he believed will block is daily bread from MOBILE-Go ahead and continue cursing it shows how frustrated u are and how scared u are to lose ur monthly mobile agent salary..

dont mind them ebankole, cant you see that they are already feeling the fire? And mobil is not happy cause they are not doing their job very well here, or should i say, we are not allowing them to do their job here, cause everybody can now see who the liars are. Imagine, Saibuhari using two accounts here just to gain recognition, i laugh...... and mobil is now threaten to stop paying them the peanuts they use to give them. Lolzzz, mobil rats are now running mad o, CCNL patentees please watch your backs for these mobil rats can do anything for money..... Salute to all my brothers here, weldone. Lets team up to fight coruption and scammers who are calling people scammers
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=18pt]
Man, 82, still waiting for justice after 13 years
Kunle Olasanmi | Apr 15, 2013
[/size]

[size=16pt]A Professor of Science, Clement Uwemedimoh, 82, who claimed he invented anti corrosive special paint for QIT QAD in1980 for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited is before the Supreme Court, claiming that Mobil is using his invention without paying him royalties. KUNLE OLASANMI in this report looks at the issues involved

A proverb says if lies embark on a journey and had been on it way for 20 years, once the truth is revealed, it catches up with it. Another one says that it is very hard to suppress the truth. Could these two Yoruba proverbs be playing out themselves in the case between Commandclem versus a multi-national company, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

The case, which has been on for some time now is presently before the apex court in the land, the Supreme Court. It involves the claim of patency right by an 82 years old man, Professor of Science, King C.J.A. Uwemedimoh, who said he invented anti corrosive special paint for Qit Qad in1980, which Mobil and other multi-national oil companies are using today. According to his case before the court, he said the invention took him to the deep part of the sea where he was able to come up with a solution to Mobil’s problem after a thorough research. According to him, Mobil is using his invention without paying him royalties

The Professor of Science alleged that the oil company has used a lot of tactics, including the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to intimidate him and harass him into submission, but remained resolute and committed to his claim.

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had sometimes ago charged the old man to court in Lagos for fraud. He was later granted bail by the court. According to him, before he was granted bail, he spent about 40days in EFCC detention cell in Lagos.

But, Mobil said in its affidavit before the court that it never at any point in time entered into any agreement with the professor. The professor had also claimed that he became blind after he came back from the sea and was able to find a lasting solution to Mobil’s problem.

After agreement broke down between the Professor and Mobil, he wrote series of letter to them on the need to respect the agreement they both had. But according to him the company refused. He was able to drag the multi-national company to court after he got the patent rights in 1999 as the person who invented the chemical.

He had won almost all the cases in court, according to the documents and judgement made available to journalists but Mobil is using all manner of tactics to stand on the cause of justice. He accused the company of sending EFCC after him to weigh him down.

He narrated the genesis of the case in the affidavit in support of his appeal: I (Professor CJA Uwemedimoh) know the defendant (Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) as the company I worked for and gave them my patent to use to facilitate all their products. They are into oil exploration, drilling of crude oil, condensate, liquefied natural gas and other cubical and barrel gas. They are located in Ibeno, Eket, Onna, all in Akwa-Ibom State. They are also located in Port Harcourt and Warri. The state is called QIT Ibeno.

I (Professor CJA Uwemedimoh) remember 1980, that was when I invented the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For Qit Qad for Mobil to use. Mr. Peter Nwa (an uncle to Professor CJA Uwemedimoh) informed me that Mobil had a problem that the salt water did not allow them to operate as it was corroding all the metal pipes and tanks in the producing area and that wood bores and weeds were attacking the woods used in the producing areas and that the salt water was washing away the arable lands and rendering the coast land useless, mosquitoes and other kinds of pests were making the place unbearable for the workers. That the helicopters were also corroding and did not have free flights to the off-shore. Peter Nwa was a staff of the defendant (MOBIL OIL). After listening to him, I told him that I could use my expertise if I am given an opportunity. So I wrote a letter to the Area Operation Manager of the Defendant (MOBIL OIL) on 2nd May 1980 and I promised to visit and interview them on 8th May, 1980.

At the interview, they narrated all the problems to me and said that provided they give me an helicopter and some men to work and conduct a research in the Creeks. The persons at the interview were Harry Hawkins, Mr. Gwalker, Tom Lafferty (these were whites) then the blacks are Dr. Gbirm, Mr. Esi, Okonkwo Oji. They promised that if I could solve their problems relating to the corrosion, snakes, and wheelers, coat the helicopter to prevent it from corroding; they promised to give me $2 (two dollars) per barrel of all the products produced by Mobil. I quickly arranged for a research using speedboats and helicopters to find the cause of all the problems narrated to me. I came out with a solution by inventing Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For Qit Qad. I gave a sample of my invention to Mr. V. Maduka, a staff of International Paint For West Africa (IPWA). I have my own copy of the letter I wrote to Mobil on 2nd of May 1980. Mr. Maduka wrote a letter forwarding the sample to the Regional Manager East asking if they could manufacture or producing the paint for me. I have a copy of the letter. The original copy of the letter is with the Federal High Court, Calabar in a sister suit against Chevron. I obtained a certified true copy of the letter from the court.

I gave the sample to IPWA with limited consent that they should not allow anybody to know my secret formula and they should produce only for me to give to Mobil and for nobody else. The IPWA succeeded in manufacturing my invention and the store keeper wrote informing me this. I identify the letter written to me. The original is before the Federal High Court Calabar in a sister suit. What I have is a certified true copy.

I was happy and elated and I wrote to Mobil announcing the completion of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. I obtained a gallon of the sample of my invention from International Paint For West Africa (IPWA) vides a delivery note. Thereafter, we took the sample to Mobil premises, tested and found it very wonderful. So they gave me a purchase order of 75 gallons of the blue paint and also gave me a sole supplier status. I supplied the order and Harry Hawkins wrote a letter to me confirming the verbal discussion/agreement. Thereafter, they ordered another 75 gallons of the oil paint and also gave me sole supplier status. I supplied the order and Henry Hawkins wrote a letter to me confirming the verbal discussion/agreement. Thereafter, they ordered another 75 gallons of White OAD paint by purchase order and I supplied it. After this, Mobil gave me several chemicals.

I have receipt from IPWA for the production of my invention. I identify the document shown to me as receipt from IPWA. The Defendant used my product and found it useful. Since then, all the problems are gone and they are processing. They stop giving supply order. They bypassed me and started dealing with IPWA directly to purchase my special paints. I went to research and improve on the invention. I gave my research findings to Government and Government after satisfying itself gave the patent for my invention on 5th of August, 1990.

When Mobil bypassed me to IPWA, I wrote several letters to them. I have copies of my letters. They did not react until I asked my Lawyer Felix Udoh to write to them. They reacted and abused me.

I was able to understand that Mobil is drilling about 3 million barrels of their products per day. I have come to court to help me enjoy the fruits of my labour.[/size]

http://blueprintng.com/2013/04/man-82-still-waiting-for-justice-after-13-years/

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Arena, you know what dawg, i observed a minute silence for ya before writing this in your honor for beign the second time eva since you started ranting on this thread you wrote something readable and free of grammatical errors! When you get back to your house today, give a shout to CCNL thread for transforming you from beign a stark illitrate to a semi-illitrate person and now to someone who can read and write! Im not bothered about your curse cos i know you directed it to the 3 muskeeters in this thread which includes you, John bull and Uzoma. Thats a lil piece i have for lunch. Enjoy
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Saibuhari you are doing a great job by letting ignorant greedy Nigerians who want to reap where they did not sow know that they have been cleverly conned
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Time, only time, will vindicate or condemn each and everyone of us in this forum. The same people who turn the truth upside down want people to see the fraud called comandclem from their own perspective. Just have a look at What Yusuf Posted here which he culled from Blueprintng. Comandclem wrote the story sent posted it in blueprint, which is one of these irrelevant online publications. Blueprint is obcure and only their like could publish stories from comandclem. I challenge them to send that story to any major news media in nigeria and let us see whether it wont be thrashed. The news media in Nigeria have seen the lie and fraud called Comandclem, thats why they are blacklisted. No more coverage for liars and fraudsters.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Someone should please tell the rats of comandclem to stop seeking the attention of saibuhari for none they will get. I deal with their first eleven and no more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.