Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213815 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2013
arena07: Mweeeeeeeesh another retardeen on rampage.Bola it shows how s.tupid and f.oolish u are,dis is online where ur type can use so many ids to deceive gullible ppl like u.bola oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.nobody will fall into dis cheap scam anymore.lazy man searching for mugu to dupe am expecting ur reply it's high time i deal with dis small lazy rat

Arena07, you should know that before you talk i will reply you, but before i do so let me correct some of your grammatical errors, which is giving me horrors to read, cause maybe your oga @ the top was so busy to edit your post so he it allowed it roll out. Number 1, what do you mean by 'retardeen'? I checked the dictionary and i couldn't find that word, what i found was retarded, please take note. Number 2, incase you don't know, s.tupid and f.oolish means the same thing, and don't you think that is repetitive in nature? Lastly, when you use high time, it should followed by past tense and present tense, so avoid that terrible mistakes and please next time, please spare the agony of reading your trash! Now listen up, Lunatic, (for your information, lunatic means wildly foolish human being) tell me what did i steal from you or anybody that you called me a thief? About #500,000 that i invested in CCNL was my money and not yours, and if you think all my hope is in a basket, you are wrong! For i am a business man, who had realised more than #500,000 back from other businesses after i invested in CCNL, unlike you and your oga who has to make loud noise here before mobil pays you people peanuts, by the way am not sure if you knows the meaning of gullible. Mind you i am not your oga, saibuhari with shady mind and character to have more than one ID here, for i don't have time for such nonsense and madness. If you call me a cheap scam then you must be a cheap punk! Words of advise, please read more books to improve on your grammar and also your education level. Chao!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2013
@bola u are just sounding like a broken soul.lol professor of english indeed,tell me what u mean by ''i don't that dis arena is stark illiterate'' does it make sense to ur stupid dull brain?don't tell me it's a typo error.i used f.oolish and stup.id in the same context simply because u deserved it all.Even though it is similar when using it to describe a fool like u.stop using primary school dictionary. Use advanced dictionary and u will know more about foo.lish n stupi.d.lol it is a way of given u my own special name which is ''RETARDEEN'' i would have used a retarded person,but i realised dat ur mental development has not been checked dis year,go to ur psychic doctor for treatment or better still,u can ask airmark where u can get a competent psychic doctor. abeg who dash monkey banana?u invested 500k?God will punish u dis ba.stard liar,u are just a cheap dirty scammer searching for who to defraud.omo oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all d patentees are wiser now.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2013
@Bola,Yes u are gullible minded to think u can use some kind of deception to swindle innocent nigerians there hard earn money.It is obvious dat dis is a cheap scam. Bola oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2013
@bola aka omo oleeee what do u mean by ''so he it allowed it to roll out''hmmm professor of english for dat matter.Does it make sense to u?pls ask airmark where he normally receive his medical treatment,cos ur madness is beyond remedy
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2013
Hold it Arena07, enough of all these crazy talks, before i reply you later in the day, please clarify these for me. Where did you see '...don't that this arena is stark illiterate...'? I think your eyes are still sleepy? For God sake stop embarrassing saibuhari with not only your bad english but also with your terrible quotings. Again if '...he allowed it to roll out...' does not make sense to you, that confirms that you are not only a stark illiterate, but also a dullard. By the way, do you think am as poor as you are? For i can bet it that you don't have up to #500k in your account. I don't have any reason to lie here arena07...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
@bola aka ''raterdeen'' u are a big fool with the rubbish u are spewing here,if ur dull brain can't let u see clearer it means u need to visit T.b joshua for devine healing.u wrote ''he it allowed it roll out''and u are still defiant enough with ur flimsy excuse to salvage ur failure.olodo rabata
lest i forget,u claimed to have invested 500k?u are a bloody liar,a criminal like u will never change,ur cheap antics can't move all the sensible patentees.
Hmmmm it shows how s.tupid u are for saying u can bet it dat i don't have upto 500k in my account.lol i don't brag but for ur information i make more than 500k in a week.Ask about my registered haulage comapny at p.h, pedro fleet nig ltd........
Bola i see u are frustrated but before i can transform ur wreched life to well comfortable person,ask airmark where he normally receive his medication.because i see u are not psychologically ok
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Saibuhari, arena and them mumu mistress miss uzoma, it seems dis guys r all kolomental human being .I still dey wonder Wetin bring all dis monkeys wey Mobil employ come for dis forum wey omokemesi create for patentee to rub minds. If dis slaves of Mobil wan rub minds wit Nigerians, make dem go create der own forum na.Abeg, make una leave us in peace, already we sit-down to discuss d reason why we r here. But I wan sound a big warning to all of una i.e saibuhari and d rest slaves, if truly una b liberator, why una no go open una own liberation office, so dat we go dey see una mumu ugly face.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
My fellow Patentees just take a look at the caliber of one of the musketeers ranting in this forum. He is actually one of us! Laff wan tear my belle oh!

Nairaland / General / Re:
Comandclem Patentees
Assembly by arena07 : 4:16pm On
Jun 02 , 2011
when i told all of u not to rely on
dis ccnl u all abuse me. d reason is
dat ccnl did not use d right
channel wish is some competent
lawyers in d sw to handle d case
and great human right activist in
sw like femi falana,afe babalola etc
and d inventor needs to talk on nta
television so as to let d whole
nigerian knw what is going on 4rm
dere cnn,bbc
will come in. not ordinary
liberation newspaper. punch, daily
sun,tribune.
are all there
(Quote ) (Report ) (Like)

Comandclem Patentees
Assembly by arena07 : 5:54am On
May 15, 2011
and besides who told u people we
are up to one million, go to lagos
or tell ur manager to confirm how
many patentee register per state
u'will be surprise

Comandclem Patentees
Assembly by arena07 : 10:18am
On May 14 , 2011
@walexy don't rely on dis scheme i
registered 5years ago as a prince
but half of my money has been
giving back to me last year by the
state manager if there is no
positive impact dis year i will
collect d rest
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lol, Someone should pls tell this frustrated Ewu Gambia called @Arena to pls go and take some liquid soap and drink joor and leave others alone. And besides how can a "stark illi.." be making 500grand weekly? How in the world is that possible? lol
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahah i can't just stop laughing@mintyx,from what i can deduced from ur post it shows u are frustrated.Who told u dat having a Doctorate degree can make u rich?lol haven't u heared lots of ph.d holders applied for dangote truck driver?hmmmm ur shallow brain can't think beyond comandclem scheme.u claimed i can't make more than 500k per week?hmmmm it is now obvious dat u are just a salary earner. All ur hope only depend on comandclem scheme.don't worry i can employ u to work as one of my gardner with good salary package. Desist from dis cheap scam or else u will die poor
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
@mintyx stop being folly i'm one of the patentees who registered some years ago,it was when i realised their cheap scam.dat was when i decided to collect my money which i was able to collect just 30 percent of it,i would have locked dat hungry bloody civillian who called himself comandclem manager in my state inside gaurd room,if not because of lots of pleading from him and the person who introduced me to dis cheap scam.Better still d money is nothing to me,but i am here to notify innocent nigerians to keep away from dis cheap scam.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
See ds stark oh! you are making more than 500grand a week so wetin carry you come register for comandclem? Its obvious you are ranting here cos of your frustrations because you couldnt get your money back. Like i said, there are better ways to manage your frustrations like drinking liquid soap, drinking engine oil and all that. Those things will stop your frustrations quicker than making fooly of ur plank head here.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
It is because of your empty head that you couldnt read and decipher terms and conditions before joining a program. You see why i doubt your ability to make 500grand? How were you able to reason that a haulage company will fetch you money? is it from your blank head? How were you able to register the company when you cant write something meaningful? Im just wondering
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdijoshua(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Doz nonsense comments shuld stop ..di's not y we're here ~ Pls if u don't no wat caused d creation of dis forum den i ll throw more lit on d@ - it's meant 4 d billionaires ccnl patentee latest updates..so dia4 if u're hia 4anoda show quietly delet ur account frm dis forum or else u 'll c fire and power in action...2wks ultimatum only..
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
@mintyx Like i said earlier ur dull brain find it difficult to comprehend my post,i said i registered through a close friend of mine who i trusted he even registered me on proxy cos i am too busy to go through d details of d said scheme.until d day i visited there office dat was when i realised dis hungry ppl are up to something.u said y did i registered if i'm rich?hmmmmmmm no wonder u still live in abject poverty.u think i'm a lazy person like u?i'm a business man who love investing in different kind of genuine business but i fall into dis scam due to my busy schedule.for ur information, the money i invested is nothing to me! but i'm here to safe innocent nigerians from criminal like u.mintyx oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can see sign of frustation in ur write up,e be like say i don pour sand for ur garri lollllllllll
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
arena07: @mintyx Like i said earlier ur dull brain find it difficult to comprehend my post,i said i registered through a close friend of mine who i trusted he even registered me on proxy cos i am too busy to go through d details of d said scheme.until d day i visited there office dat was when i realised dis hungry ppl are up to something.u said y did i registered if i'm rich?hmmmmmmm no wonder u still live in abject poverty.u think i'm a lazy person like u?i'm a business man who love investing in different kind of genuine business but i fall into dis scam due to my busy schedule.for ur information, the money i invested is nothing to me! but i'm here to safe innocent nigerians from criminal like u.mintyx oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can see sign of frustation in ur write up,e be like say i don pour sand for ur garri lollllllllll

Ok Sir. Its like i will stop bandying words with you on this platform. The more you talk, the more you keep contraditing yourself and i know what is responsible for it. Fact remains that i dont know about any reasonable investor who will want to invest on something, give out thier money to "a trusted friend" like you put it without at least knowing what the investment entails. Its only folks like you who can do that and when things dont turn out the way you fantasized it, you shout Scam!! Next time call someone to interprete to you terms and conditions of anything you want to go into...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Mintyx, sir i salute you, and i also think it is better we forget about this guy called arena07, for he is very confused, how can somebody who registered as prince and also fought badly to collect a refund, now come here to boast of making 500k per week? Miracle! We call that. This guy is very daft and who do he think that he could deceive here? As i said earlier this boy doesn't think before speaking and also a big time liar. Anyway i think nnamdijoshua is right, therefore i stand aside for now.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=18pt] HOW MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED BOUGHT MERCENARY JUDGE GLADYS K. OLOTU WITH AMERICA DOLLARS IN AN ATTEMPT TO REPRIEVE CCNL LETTER PATENT 13522 IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT UYO, NIGERIA
SUIT NO: FHC/UY/CS/47/2003
[/size]

[size=16pt] Introduction

It is a truism to affirm that taking all the robes of all the good judges that have ever lived on the face of the earth, and they would not be large enough to cover the iniquity of one corrupt judge. Public trust and confidence in the judiciary systems of any country are crucial to an aggrieved party in the society. The matter of justice and its administration is very fundamental in a civilized society like Nigeria. Public trust in the judiciary placed judicial officers who are responsible for the exercise of judicial powers to do justice in justifiable dispute placed before them.

The foremost duties of judges are to interpret and declare the law in the resolution of justifiable disputes submitted to them for hearing and determination whether it be between individuals or corporate entities.

Also the trail judges appearance, demeanor, and statements should reflect the dignity of the judicial office and enhance public confidence in the administration of justices in Nigeria. It is expected that the trail should give each case individual treatment and judge’s decisions should be based on the particular facts of that case.
The duties of judicial adherence to precedent as well as obedience to statute are indeed cornerstones of the constitutionality and validity of the entire judicial process. In one word, non-adherence to precedent impugns public confidence in the administration of justice in Nigeria. Without any controversy, the credibility and utility of the judiciary where failure to follow the pattern of judicial precedents exist will amount to exchange of public trust with monetary inducements or extraneous influence.

This is what transpired in the case of patent right infringement litigation between Comandclem Nigeria limited and Mobil producing Nigerian unlimited where a mercenary judge Gladys K. Olotu failed in totality to abide by the doctrine of precedent, judicial impartiality, abuse of judicial discretion and most importantly avoidance of conflict of interest in the determination of the case reflected an extreme case of injudicious conducts being also a violation of oath of office to do justice without fear or favor and not to allow personal interest to influence official conduct or decision. Wonder shall never end in Nigeria judicial system.

I am yet to read, hear or even to see an unbelievable situation whereby a judge of the federal high court in Nigeria will turn herself to an advocator /council of a party (MPNU) in a dispute over patent right infringement litigation and admit allegations against a party (MPNU) which were denied by the same party (MPNU) only to give judgment against the party that alleges (CCNL). When foreign currencies especially America dollars find its way into the court rooms and eventually penetrates into the pockets of a judge, what do you expect rather than legal somersault and judicial abracadabra in the judgment of the judge involved. In one word, mercenary judge Gladys K Olotu in hungry of American Dollars
[/size]

[size=18pt] A CONCISE ANALYSIS OF THE PLEADINGS IN THE CASE AS CLAIMED BY THE PARTIES
HEAR AND CLAIMS OF PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO AND COMANDCLEM NIGERIA UNLIMITED
[/size]

[size=16pt] “I remember 1980, that was when
I invented the anti-corrosive chemical for Mobil to use. Mr Peter Uwa informed me that Mobil had a problem that the salt water did not allow them to operate as it was corroding all the metal pipes and tanks in the producing area and that wood bores and weeds were attacking the woods used in the producing areas and that the salt water was washing away the arable lands and rendering the coast land useless, mosquitoes and another kinds of pets were smacking the place unbearable for the workers. That the helicopters were also corroding and did not have free flights to the off-shore. The problem were so many. They area all in my records. Peter Nwa was a staff of the defendant. After listening to him, I told him that I could use my expertise if I am given an opportunity. So I wrote a letter to the Area Operation Manager of the Defendant on 2nd May 1980 and I promised to visit and interview them on 8th May, 1980. At the interview, they narrated all the problem to me and said that provided they give me an helicopter and some men to work and conduct a research in the Creeks. The person at the interview were Harry Hawkins, Mr Gwalker, Tom Laferty (these were white) then the blacks are Dr Gbirm, Mr Esi, Okonkwo Oji. They promised that if I could solve their problems relating to the corrosion, snakes, and wheelers, coat the helicopter to prevent it from corroding, they promised to give me $ 2 (two dollars) per barrel of all the products produced by Mobil. I quickly arranged for a research using speedboats and helicopters to find the cause of all the problems narrated to me. I came out with a solution by inventing anti corrosive special paint”
[/size]

[size=16pt] Summary of relevant facts of the claims

i. Professor CJA UWEMEDIMO’S uncle (Mr Peter Nwa) who is a staff of MPNU informed Professor CJA Uwemedimo of Corrosion problem of MPNU
ii. After listening to Mr Peter Nwa, Professor UWEMEDIMO’S said he could use his expertise to solve those problems of corrosion if given opportunities
iii. Professor UWEMEDIMO wrote a letter to the Area Operation Manager of MPNU on the subject matter and promised to visit and interview MPNU
iv. In the Interview where Harry Hawkins,. Mr G. Walker, Tom Lafferty and Dr Gbirm, Mr Esi, OKONKWO Oji were present promised to pay $2 barrel of all the products produced by MPNU if professor UWEMEDIMO could research and invent paint to solve all the corrosion problems orally.
v. Based on this oral agreement, Professor CJA UWEMEDIMO researched and invented anticorrosive special paint the only paint that enable the extraction of crude oil in Nigeria and anywhere in the world
vi. And lot more
[/size]

[size=18pt] HEARING AND CLAIMS OF TWO WITNESS OF MPNU [/size]
[size=16pt] “Mr Harry F. Hawkins and Mr G.W. Walker
My name if Harry Fredrick Hawkins. My address is 5146 county Road, 125A Wild Wood, Florida. I`m retired. I do not know the 1st and 2nd Plaintiffs “Professor UWEMEDIMO and Comadclem Nigeria Limited. Their names do not mean much to me. I knew Mobil the defendant. I worked for them. I am 84 years old. I have a very bad hearing problem. I just got out of hospital in October because they put a pacemaker in me to control my heart. This was in October. I also have acute arthritis problem in my heart. This was in October. I also have acute arthritis problem in my right leg. I came to Mobil Nigeria sometime in May or June 979. My position was maintenance manager. In 1980 when the plaintiff’s cause of action arose, I was maintenance manager. I know Mr G.W. Walker. He was my boss at Qua Iboe Terminal. I know Dr. A. Agbim. He was the counterpart to Mr G. walker. He was my boss. When Walker was at the terminal and I was there, Walker would go to Lagos and Agim would take his place. The Maintenance manager reported to the operations manager. Dr Agbim and Walker were operations manager. I knew Felix Ese very well. He was my counterparts as maintenance Manager. I do not know Okonkwo Odu. I know Tom Lafferty. He was a contract employee for Mobil Oil Nigeria. Contract employees were people who were employed from England and United State to do part of the raining of Nigerian Employees. I do not remember any meeting with the 1st Plaintiff, Walker, Ese, Okonkwo, Tom Lafferty and Agbim where an oral contract was reached to the effect that the defendant would pay the 1st plaintiff $ 2a per barrel of every petroleum product produced by Mobil. And lot more.
My name is G.W. Walker. The G.W are from my father’s names. My father was George Washington Walker but I am G. W. Walker. I live at 5900 Rexroth Avenue, Bakersfield, California. I am 83 years old. I am retired. I play golf. I take medication for gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, rhythmic heart condition. I also have a pacemaker. I also take medication for arthritis. I do not know the plaintiffs. I know the defendant, Mobil Nigeria. I worked for them. I worked for Mobil Nigeria from the middle of 1978 to the end of 1983. I know Harry Hawkins. He worked for us at the Terminal at Qua Iboe. He was maintenance superintendent. I knew Dr Agbim. He was my relief. When I was in Lagos, he was in the terminal. When I was in the terminal her was in Lagos. Iknown Mr Felix Ese. He was an Engineer that worked primarily in maintenance at Qua Ibo. I do not known Mr Okonkwo Oju and lot more”
[/size]

[size=16pt] SUMMARY OF RELEVANT FACTS OF THE CLAIMS
i. Mr Harry Fredrick Hawkins don’t know Professor CJA Uwamedimo and Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
ii. Mr Harry Fredrick Hawkins knew Mr G.W. Walker, Dr Agbim , Felix Ese , Okonkwo Odu , Tom Lafferty etc .
iii. Mr Harry Fredrick Hawkins denied holding any meeting with Professor CJA Uwemedimo and others where oral contract was reached to pay $2 par all the products produced by MPNU on the request to research and invent anti corrosive special paint
iv. G.W. Walker don’t know Professor CJA Uwemedimo and Comandelem Nigeria limited
v. G.W Walker know Harry F. Hawkins, Dr Agbim, Mr Felix Ese etc
vi. G.W Walker Denied holding any meeting with professor Umemedimoh and others where oral contract was reached to pay $2 per all the products of produced by MPNU on the request to research and invent anti corrosive special paint.
[/size]

[size=18pt] DISPLAY OF INCONSISTENCIES IN THE CLAIMS OF THOSE OF TWO WITNESS OF MPNU AND COUNSELS OF MPNU
The counsel to MPNU held contrary claims to those of two witness of MPNU as follows;
(1) Professor Uwemedimo is a paid employee of MPNU
(2) The invention of anti corrosive special paint is made by Professor Uwemedimo in the course of the said employment..
(3) The invention of anti-corrosive special paint is made by Professor Uwemedimo in the execution of a co tract for a performance of specified work.
(4) Conclusively, going by section 2 (4) of patent and Design act the invention of anti corrosive special paint belongs to MPNU who commissioned the said invention
(5)
Burning Questions that Need answers
The following questions are directed to mercenary Judge Gladys K Olotu
1. How could Professor Uwemedimo who was not known to Mr Harry F. Hawkins and Mr G.W. Walker be a paid employee of MPNU? Wonder shall never end!
2. Where is the letter of appointment of such an engagement? Please, can somebody help me out!
3. How much salary MPNU paid to Professor employed professor Uwemedimo? I want to know
4. What was the cadre of employment they employed professor Uwememodimo. I need explanation.
5. What are the terms of the said contract? This is very important to be declosed
6. Which specified work was agreed upon between professor Uwemedimo and MPNU?
7. Where was such an agreement to execute a contract to perform a specified work reached? Miracles shall continue to occur in Nigeria court room
[/size]

[size=18pt] LEGAL SOMERSAULT AND JUDICIAL ABRACADABRA
IN THE JUDGMENT OF MERCENARY GLADYS K. OLOTU ON 28TH OF NOVEMBER, 2008 POINTING TO HOW AMERICA DOLLARS PENETRATED INTO THE COURT-ROOMS AND POCKET OF JUDGE.
[/size]

[size=16pt] As I said earlier, I am yet to read, hear even seen an unbelievable situation whereby a judge of the federal High Court in Nigeria will turn herself to an advocator or counsel of party (MPNU ) in a dispute over patent right infringement litigation and admit allegations against a party (MPNU) which were denied by the same party (MPANU) only to give judgment against the party that alleges (CCNL). Wonder shall continue in Nigerian court rooms.
Both Mr Harry Fredick Hawkin and Mr G.W. walker claimed they don’t know professor Uwemedimo who researched and invented anti-corrosive special paint. Here is the judicial firm-trick from mercenary Judge Gladys K Olotu of the federal High Court. In her judgment which is shown below

“In concluding my determination of these issues, I hold that the Plaintiffs are not entitled to the letters patent is respect of their alleged invention to remedies/royalty” or compensation for the infringement of same in view of the second limb of section 2(4) of the patent and design Act”
[/size]

[size=16pt] Interpretation of the Judgment of Mercenary Judge Gladys k. Olotu
Section 2(4) of patents and Design Act
“When an invention s made in
- (first limb) the course of employment or
- (second limb) in the execution of a contract for the performance of specific work, the right to a patent in the invention is vested in the employer or, as the case may be, in the person who commissioned the work”
Judges Gladys K Olotu ruled as follows
1. A contract was given to Professor Uwemedimo,
Note: This was denied by Mr Harry F. Hawkins and Mr G.W. Walker. You can’t give a contract to somebody you don’t know
2. The nature of the contract was to perform a specific work – (reached and invention of anti- corrosive special paint
Note: This was also denied by Mr Harry F. Hawkins and Mr G.W. Walker
3. Professor Uwemedimo is an employee of MPNU who invented anti- corrosive special paint in the course of his employment which was commissioned by MPNU
Note: The letter of appointment or engagement as an employee of MPNU was not shown to us.
4. As a result of the above, MPNU invented anti- corrosive special paint
Note: Where is the certificate of invention issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria appropriate agency and world intellectual property organizations? Please help me out, I need a cup of water.
[/size]

[size=16pt] This is a clear case of legal somersault and judicial abracadabra. I cannot stop laughing fellow patentees Mercenary judge Gladys K Olotu admitted allegations which were denied by MPNU only to give judgment against professor Uwemedimo and CCNL. Without any controversy, American dollar has found its ways into the court room and eventually resides in the pocket of the mercenary Judge Gladys Olotu. This explains why we have judicial firm ticks in our court rooms in Nigeria.
If judge like mercenary judge Gladys K. Olotu ignores the law and decides only as per her own notions of justice and propriety, litigation becomes a gamble and casinos and not cathedrals rings true. Advocates will be treated as gamblers instead of social engineers. The Indian farmers gamble in the monsoon. The Indian lawyer gambles on the psychology of the judge. The younger generation of advocates will be induced to believe that instead of working hard to know the law, it would be better to known mercenary judges and advocates will turn into glorified brokers.
It is pertinent to categorically sate that my criticism of the judgment delivered by mercenary judge Gladys K. Olotu should not be prohibited by any rational thinking human being because of my constitutional right to free speech remains inviolate in a civilian democratic dispensation. The maradonic judicial pronouncement of mercenary Gladys K Olotu in the case between CCNL and MPNU left much to be desired in terms of critical analyze of the subject maters of the case. I consider the totality of the judgment as nothing rather than judicial abortion of a nine-month –old pregnancy by a maradonic Judge Gladys K Olotu of the Federal High Court of Nigeria Uyo. Without any controversy, American dollars have penetrated in to the courtroom and eventually got into the pocket of the judge. Miracles shall continue to flow in Nigerian curt rooms.
[/size]

[size=16pt] NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT, ACA)

POSITION: CCNL NATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER

OFFICE ADDRESS:
CCNL ZONAL HEADQUARTERS,
NUMBER 4, OGUDU ROAD,
OJOTA,
LAGOS STATE.

CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com

CCNLFORUM: www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php

MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248

FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES

TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES

CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED

EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ mintyx, bola and every other well meaning patentee...I urge you guys to desist from replying these empty barrels. What we should be doing here is rubbing minds together to find a way forward. We were told our lawyer was going to file a brief and send to the court, after which the next court sitting will be scheduled. Has that been done now? cos I think it's over two weeks since the last court sitting.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
GREETINGS @ all

I think the above write-up by @KURE should be immediately forwarded to the new chief JUDGE or straight GEJ facebook pm.which am going to do once am pc.
and ofcos @MR kure we'd like to knw ow far with the new hearin.

thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
and finally this is my advice to those who doubt CCNL legitimacy..no need CRYING in here simply do what is right and sue or report CCNL to the appropriates autorities and if finally u fail and u still deem otherwise i'd advice u go and urge TRANSFORMER.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
yusuf akure well-done.....I urge every patentee to get a copy of "The Letters Patent" ....It's a compilation of all the court cases. After reading thoroughly, you'd know that this country na shit!
This shoulda been a forgotten case, but due to the Nigerian corruption factor, we're where we are today.
God help Comandclem....Amen!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hello Guys,

Any info about the new date for hearing of the case in SCN.

Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2013
[font=comic sans
ms][size=18pt] THE OFFICIAL REPORT OF
THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
8TH OF APRIL , 2013
The Supreme Court Of Nigeria
Between
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
And
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
SUIT NUMBER:SC.69/2011
[/size] [/font]

[size=15pt] Contents
(1) Background Information. …………………………… PAGE 2 TO 4
(2) Pre-Hearing Preparations Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited And Mobil Oil
For 8th Of April, 2013 Case
- CCNL Strategic Approach To The Apex Court
- Mobil Oil Strategic Approach To The Apex Court
(3) Motion On Notice Filed By The Litigants
(4) The Proceedings Of 8th Of April, 2013 In The Supreme Court Of
Nigeria
(5) Blow By Blow Account Of Arguments Of Lawyers On The Cross Appeal
Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
(6) The Rulings of the Supreme Court of Nigeria On 8th Of April, 2013
(7) The Interpretation Of The Rulings Of Justice Mahmud Mohammed On
Cross Appeal Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
(cool The Impacts Of The Rulings Of Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) On
Suit Sc./69/2011
(9) Personal Opinions Of Anti-Corrosive Vanguards On The Rulings Of
Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed)…………….. PAGE 33 TO 36
(10) Date Of Next Hearing Of The Suit No SC./69/2011
[/size]

[size=18pt] Background
Information
[/size]

[size=16pt] On 29th of
January, 2013, the teaming lovers and supporters of King Professor CJA
Uwemedimoh across the globe were disappointed but apparently hopeful
while in the court room in realization of the facts that the Supreme
Court of Nigeria fallaciously assigned the case (SC.69/2011) of patent
right infringement litigation and breach of sole supplier agreement
between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
to Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs being one of the five (5)
Honourable Justices of the Apex Court Of The Land to adjudicate the
thirteen years old case.
Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs being one of
the three (3) Justices of the Federal Court of Appeal, Calabar Judicial
Division that gave substantive verdict on the contested issues set-aside
for determination between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Oil on
8th of December, 2009, lacks judicial capacity to entertain the same
contested issues between the same parties twice haven being promoted to
the Supreme Court of Nigeria. It is axiomatic in the Nigerian Judicial
System that a judge cannot preside over his appeal. In realization of
this judicial truism, the case between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited was shifted forward to 8th of April,
[/size]

[size=18pt] To be continued …………………………
Full publication shall be made available for public consumption on
Saturday, 4th Of May, 2013. Happy reading in advance

for more, click here
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.24

[/size]

[size=15pt]NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT,
ACA)

POSITION: CCNL NATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER

OFFICE ADDRESS:
CCNL ZONAL HEADQUARTERS,
NUMBER 4, OGUDU ROAD,
OJOTA,
LAGOS STATE.

CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com

CCNLFORUM: www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php

MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248

FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES

TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES

CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS:
www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED

EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:05am On May 02, 2013
pages

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2013
cross appeal of mobil

page 1 to 4 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2013
page 5 to 8 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
page 9 t0 12 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2013
page 13 to 16 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2013
page 17 to 20 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
page 21 to 24 of 25

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2013
page 25 of 25

plus advert

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.