Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213790 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 11:16pm On May 04, 2013
Nice job
well done yusuf akure....God bless you..
There was supposed to be a meeting today @ojuelegba...does anyone known about the outcome of the meeting?
kindly keep us informed....when is the next sitting?.....
God bless all patentees.
God bless Comandclem
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 05, 2013
Coming soon?

How Justice Gladys Olotu received Bribe from Mobil. Time and place, mode and amount!

Mike Ozhakome Frets! Resorts to Intimidation at the Supreme Court Premises
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:27pm On May 05, 2013
Hello all
U people need to feed us on the coming hearing and ofcos the recent info goin on'especially base on what happend in the last court sitting.....

We await u oooooooooo

lets know
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2013
Kudos to all our gallant patentees who are leading this fight agains injustice and keeping us updated. God will richly bless you. I know a lot of patentees are really going hrough hard times and I've decided to share with you something I've found that is giving me some decent income online. I've tried sharing it in the past but many didn't take me seriously and I don't blame them cos of all the fraud going on online and skepticism is rally healthy.

But I'd like you to take a look at some earnings proof of mine, look at the programme and decide if it is something you can do. Definitely not everybody would want to do this but if it's your kind of thing, jump in and let me guide you through:

http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

I've packaged some bo.nuses for you when you join between today and Weds, 8th May 2013. Check out what the bo.nuses are:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/21

Wish you all the best great patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 8:51am On May 06, 2013
Good morning house........
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt] (A) PATENTEES OR CLEMENT FOUNDATION REGISTRATION[/size]

[size=15pt] AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION
N30,000:00 AND 4 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS

BENEFITS
(1) N30,000:00 AS A MONTHLY TICKET UNDER CCNL SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME

(2) GUARANTEED EMPLOYMENT IN

(A) OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES,
(B) NEW 155 COTTAGE INDUSTRIES
(C) AN AIRLINE COMPANY TO BE FLOATED BY CCNL.

(B) COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS IN THE RULING COUNCIL OF CCNL REGISTRATION AS :

(1) PRINCE / PRINCESS
(2) LADY / SIR
(3) NOBLE
(4) BARON
(5) KNIGHT

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST AND FOREMOST REGISTER AS A PATENTEE BEFORE PROCEEDING OR ATTEMPTING TO REGISTER INTO ANY OTHER CATEGORY.

AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION

(1) PRINCE / PRINCESS = N150,000
(2) LADY / SIR= N200,00
(3) NOBLE= N2 MILLION
(4) BARON= N3 MILLION
(5) KNIGHT= N4 MILLION

PLUS ADDITIONAL 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS

BENEFITS
(1) MONTHLY SALARIES FOR THOSE IN THOSE RULING COUNCILS ARE SA FOLLOWS.
BASIC TOTAL ALLOWANCE
(1) PRINCE / PRINCESS = N100,000 N400,000
(2) LADY / SIR = N300,000 N500,000
(3) NOBLE = N500,000 N700,000
(4) BARON = N500,000 N800,000
(5) KNIGHT = N500,000 N800,000
(2) THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SELECTED INTO RULING COUNCIL OF CCNL.
(3) CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED TO THEM IF THEY REGISTER AS CONTRACTORS
(4) THEY WILL BE APPOINTED AND SELECTED TO SUPERVISE THE DIRECTORS, MANAGERS AND WORKERS.
(5) TRAINING AND SCHOLARSHIP TO THE PARTICIPATING YOUTH.
(6) THEY WILL BE ISSUED CERTIFICATES TO ANSWER THEIR INTERNATIONAL TRADITIONAL NAMES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TO BE SPONSORED BY CCNL.
(7) OFFICIAL CAR WILL BE GIVEN ON APPLICATION.
(cool HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND WEALTH EMPOWERMENT.
(9) GRANTING OF LOANS TO INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS.
(10) THEY WILL ENJOY FREE AIR TICKETS TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

(C) OVERSEAS TRAINING REGISTRATION

AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION

N65,000 PLUS A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS

BENEFITS
CCNL WILL SEND ITS QUALIFIED STAFF ABROAD FOR TRAINING. THE COMPANY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR AIR TICKET, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ALLOWANCES. PARTICIPANTS WILL COME TO NIGERIA AFTER THE TRAINING TO BE ONE OF THE DIRECTORS OF THE NEW INDUSTRIES/COMPANIES TO BE FLOATED BY CCNL.

(D) CONTRACT REGISTRATION

AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION
(1) UA 1 = N35,000
(2) UA 2 = N55,000
(3) UA 3 = N100,000
PLUS ADDITIONAL 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
BENEFITS
THOSE WHO REGISTER WITH THE COMPANY AS CONTRACTORS WILL HAVE GUARANTEED CONTRACTS TO BE AWARDED TO THEM WITH THE ABOVE PROPOSED INDUSTRIES TO BE FLOATED BY CCNL

NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN
POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER
HOT LINE: +2347032522248
[/size]

keep in view

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2013
Thanks for all the updates. Keep it up.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
[size=18pt]THE REASONS WHY YOUR INVESTMENT IN CCNL IS SAVED AND SECURED

AUTHORITY
[/size]

[size=15pt]The Supreme Court is the final court of appeal in Nigeria. Its decisions are binding on every court in this country. By the doctrine of stare decises all courts are bound to follow the decisions of this court. The reason is simple. Following the previous decisions of this court ensures certainty and order in the judicial system. It ensures stability and removes surprises, counsel is assured that justice would be done, and it reduces stress and makes the task of dispensing justice easier and less onerous. [/size]
[size=15pt]Per: Rhodes Vivour Justice Supreme Court Of Nigeria
ISSAC OBIUWEUBI versus CBN
SC./266/2006
(Pp 28 -29, paras. E-A)
[/size]

[size=15pt]APPLICATION
(1) The judgment of 14th of July, 2005 of the Federal Court of Appeal, Calabar which the Supreme Court of Nigeria upheld to the effect that the application for an order to appeal the said verdict made by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited was refused and dismissed by the apex court is binding on the Federal High Court, Calabar and the Federal Court of Appeal Calabar, in Nigeria.
(2) The Federal High Court, Calabar and the Federal Court of Appeal, Calabar in Nigeria have no jurisdiction to entertain and overrule the judgment of the Supreme Court of Nigeria between the same parties, and on the same subject matters like the case of CCNL versus MPNU.
[/size]

[size=18pt]IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA HOLDEN AT HOLDEN AT ABUJA
ON TUSDAY THE 30TH DAY OF MAY, 2006
BEFORE THEIR LORDSHIPS
[/size]

[size=18pt]SYLVESTER UMARU ONU JUSTICE, SUPREME COURT
UMARU ATU KALGO JUSTICE, SUPREME COURT
SUNDAY AKINSOLA A. JUSTICE, SUPREME COURT
ALOMA MARIAM M. JUSTICE, SUPREME COURT
FRANCIS FEDEDO TABAI JUSTICE, SUPREME COURT
[/size]

[size=18pt] (SC./198/2005.)
MOBIL PRODUCING NIG. UNLIMITED APPLICANT
CJA UWEMEDIMO &ANOR. RESPONDENTS
[/size]

[size=15pt]Court: The Applicant (MPNU) has failed to satisfy us as to why the motion should be granted. The application is therefore refused and the motion is dismissed with N1, 000:00 cost to the Respondents (CCNL).
RULING
(Delivered by S. A. AKINTAN, JSC)

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Position: Ccnl Marketing Manager
Hot Line: +2347032522248

[/size] [/font]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jposuagwu: 10:09am On May 08, 2013
[size=24pt]Comandclem is forgery. Yusuf Akure is the chief forger. Soon they will open school of forgery[/size]. There is no document and these guys cannot forge. Perhaps Yusuf was raise at Oluwole. Court jugement posted in this forum by Lagerwhenindoubt says the truth about all the court proceedings and how criminal comandclem lost at the high court and appeal court. Thats why they have reluctantly gone to the supreme court to try their luck. But sittings so far at the supreme court is a clear pointer to how they will lose again. But where else will they go to when they lose at the supreme court? Surely they will go to the grave to appeal since there must have exhausted all appeal options in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:15am On May 08, 2013
HERE COMES ANOTHER WILD AND WEILD DOG ON THE LOOSE.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2013
Greetings to all well meaning Nigerians. To all my fellow CCNL patentees lets continue to pray for the success of the company at the apex court, so the name of God should be praised in our lifes, and so also that the CCNL haters should be put to shame.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2013
@ Bola, Amen IJN.

DGC.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
ebankole: HERE COMES ANOTHER WILD AND WEILD DOG ON THE LOOSE.

@Ebankole, Its not ANOTHER wild dog, it is the same old wild dog known as SAIBUHARI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
bola02: Greetings to all well meaning Nigerians. To all my fellow CCNL patentees lets continue to pray for the success of the company at the apex court, so the name of God should be praised in our lifes, and so also that the CCNL haters should be put to shame.
Amen o.them go see say God always stand by His people sides.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 5:13pm On May 08, 2013
mintyx:

@Ebankole, Its not ANOTHER wild dog, it is the same old wild dog known as SAIBUHARI

REALLY?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by adetayoonas(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2013
I registered with commandclem in 2007 at ojota. Lagos. Up till now I have not heard anything about my eleven thousand naira I invested in them. Any one that could be of help. Pls call or text me 08034609669.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 7:26pm On May 08, 2013
[=adetayoonas]I registered with commandclem in 2007 at ojota. Lagos. Up till now I have not heard anything about my eleven thousand naira I invested in them. Any one that could be of help. Pls call or text me 08034609669.

PAY A VISIT TO THE BRANCH THEY WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTION.
and knw dis our victory is sure dis year.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by villybest(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2013
The Ojota branch of the commanclem,is now being offered for "LET",there is a board there,indicating that the office space is now for let,i mean the one lying side by side with Texaco station or MRS,so where in Ojota do you want him to go.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 8:32pm On May 09, 2013
Lease is part of the building not CCNL'S simply go there and u will see for urself infact CCNL banner is the there...sooooooooooooooooo walk in to their office straight.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2013
The Ojota branch of the commanclem,is now being offered for "LET",there is a board there,indicating that the office space is now for let,i mean the one lying side by side with Texaco station or MRS,so where in Ojota do you want him to go.

My brother, just dont bother yourself. Your investment in comandclem is gone with the winds. It was all 419 ab initio. The comandclem office at Ojota is supposed to be their world headquarters. If the heart of a supposed living organism is to be separated from the body, it means the owner of the heart is already dead even before the removal of the heart. By the time the Uwemedimo case with EFCC is determined, they will begin to auction the personal property to settle debts. Adieu Comandclem, Adieu fake patent right! Adieu all hopes and aspiration for royalty!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2013
[size=15pt]Verily, verily, I saibuhari say unto you - the comandclem you see today, you will see no more - after supreme court ruling. [/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 4:36pm On May 10, 2013
OK...WE DON SEE U...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
My great co patentees of CCNL i hail everyone here, espacially those who refused to allow detractors have their deceitful WAYS. I am happy.

I now share this for those who wants to make extra income online.

Check this it's free to reg. "HOW TO MAKE $1,200-$1900 MONTHLY for guideline here http:///1433geB
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2013
My great co patentees of CCNL i hail everyone here, espacially those who refused to allow detractors have their deceitful WAYS. I am happy.

I now share this for those who wants to make extra income online.

Check this it's free to reg. "HOW TO MAKE $1,200-$1900 MONTHLY for guideline send ur email addr here 08181789192 and receive it immidiately. Tanx u all.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 10:37am On May 12, 2013
saibuhari: [size=15pt]Verily, verily, I saibuhari say unto you - the comandclem you see today, you will see no more - after supreme court ruling. [/size]
verily verily I say unto saibuhari -u shall b put shame when our victory will be announced @ d supreme court ruling. -_-!╮(╯_╰)╭(⊙o⊙)

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2013
jposuagwu: [size=24pt]Comandclem is forgery. Yusuf Akure is the chief forger. Soon they will open school of forgery[/size]. There is no document and these guys cannot forge. Perhaps Yusuf was raise at Oluwole. Court jugement posted in this forum by Lagerwhenindoubt says the truth about all the court proceedings and how criminal comandclem lost at the high court and appeal court. Thats why they have reluctantly gone to the supreme court to try their luck. But sittings so far at the supreme court is a clear pointer to how they will lose again. But where else will they go to when they lose at the supreme court? Surely they will go to the grave to appeal since there must have exhausted all appeal options in nigeria.

By their fruits u shall know them. So you gat to use another moniker to make your voice heard? There is no first eleven on this thread. We are all one united patentees. We shall soon destroy the devil and his servants eg saibuhari and his cohorts. Long live ccnl, long live all patentees, long live nigeria.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by villybest(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2013
The lease is actually on the same floor with Commandclem,when i asked some questions,they said it wasn't the residential apartment that is being offered for let,and i understand that its only the residence and commandclem that are on that floor,so which part of the building is actually for let..Commandclem is obviously moving from Ojota.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 3:50pm On May 14, 2013
@villbest
.HAVE U BEEN TO CCNL OFFICE BFOR?
well u have nothin to fear at all..am sure they are still there or straightly walk into the buildin u av been dere bfor.and even if they av move relax will make som enquiry on ur behalf..u av nothin to fear..CCNL IS HERE TO STAY.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2013
@ ebankole, weldone my brother, keep up the good work, for we shall all smile, smile?! Oh no sorry we shall all laugh out loud, when God gives CCNL victory @ the supreme court. IJN
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2013
8th OF APRIL 2013, PROCEEDINGS IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED (SC.69/2011)

The conversation below exhibited how litigants argued on the cross appeal filed by Mobil Producing Nigeria unlimited on 8th of April, 2013 before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court Of Nigeria. Happy reading.

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed)
Do we have any order motion on notice before this court?

Mike Ozekhome (Mobil Oil)
My lord, we have a motion on notice dated 23th of March, 2012 but filed 11th of April 2012.

Is the motion on notice signed by Dr. Atake?

Yes Sir. It was signed by Dr. Atake.

Under which rule of this courtare you filing this motion on notice?

click here to continue......
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32

~ ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD
(+2347032522248)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2013
page 11 to 14 of 36

8th OF APRIL 2013, PROCEEDINGS IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED (SC.69/2011)

The conversation below exhibited how litigants argued on the cross appeal filed by Mobil Producing Nigeria unlimited on 8th of April, 2013 before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court Of Nigeria. Happy reading.

Do we have any order motion on notice before this court?

My lord, we have a motion on notice dated 23th of March, 2012 but filed 11th of April 2012.

Is the motion on notice signed by Dr. Atake?

Yes Sir. It was signed by Dr. Atake.

Under which rule of this courtare you filing this motion on notice?

click here to continue......
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32

~ ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD
(+2347032522248)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2013
[size=18pt]THE OFFICIAL REPORT OF
THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
8TH OF APRIL , 2013
The Supreme Court Of Nigeria
Between
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
And
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
SUIT NUMBER:SC.69/2011
[/size]

[size=15pt]Content
(1) Background Information.
(2) Pre-Hearing Preparations Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited And Mobil Oil For 8th Of April, 2013 Case.
- CCNL Strategic Approach To The Apex Court
- Mobil Oil Strategic Approach To The Apex Court
(3) Motion On Notice Filed By The Litigants.
(4) The Proceedings Of 8th Of April, 2013 In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria
(5) Blow By Blow Account Of Arguments Of Lawyers On The Cross Appeal Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
(6) The Rulings of the Supreme Court of Nigeria On 8th Of April, 2013
(7) The Interpretation Of The Rulings Of Justice Mahmud Mohammed On Cross Appeal Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
(cool The Impacts Of The Rulings Of Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) On Suit Sc./69/2011
(9) Personal Opinions Of Anti-Corrosive Vanguards On The Rulings Of Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed)
(10) Date Of Next Hearing Of The Suit No SC./69/2011
(11) Conclusion
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.