Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) (2408 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by internetbi: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2006
I really want to know why babes dump their guys for ready made men in naija
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Rhodalyn(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2006
when you say ready made men, what do you mean?
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Hotstepper(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2006
men that are confortable tongue
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by LondonCool(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2007
Its simply because Women prefer the comfortable ready-made lifestyle than living on a rags-to-riches futuristic promise of "e go better" from the young Nigerian (who obviously are not yet ready made)
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by iice(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
Stress
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Uche2nna(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2007
A woman can play with anything but not her comfort or security
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Hugoboi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2007
its simply cuz women[naija women specifically] have no idea of the term "self esteem".Moral depravation,greed etc on the part of the babe folk r otha contributory factors.I'm yet to see a chick who doesnt value a fat cat cruising the latest toys wit fast cash to throw about sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by tunmininu(f): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2007
u have said it all internetbi,the word COMFORTABLE the reason.To be frank,i can't date a guy who is not comfortable.pls guys, don't crucify me for saying this,but i am just being frank here.
I like someone who can really take care of me.javascript:void(0);
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Busta(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
@topic, I guess u answered ur own questions already.

**HINT** cos they are ready made!
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Hugoboi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2007
whats so ready made about a fat cat when all he has to do is to throw some money around to trap cheap "ready made" p**sy and then turns around when he's spilled it all out to dump the same a**.Sounds contradictory to me
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by scondy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ hugoboi
only poor guys talk the way u did
@ guys
why cant u all face it. its just natural. its just like asking guys why they prefer to date diner and curvy girls instead of those that are not.
my advice, u wanna keep a girl, then keep stepping up as u both move on in life.
@ girls
its an important factor but it shdnt be the major and only criterion.

ciao!
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by segedoo(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2007
Women want security and comfort naw!! and ready made men are the ones who can give that easily.

The concern should be what the dumped guy becomes when he's MADE.
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by aadun: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
becos boys like "ready hot gals" too, so it's only fair that gals like "ready made boys",
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by desodgi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
meaning go and get made,then gurls would dump their guys for you.Theres no need to know why!
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by oziomatv(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
If a boy promise to councel a girl's name from poverty bracket and brings it to a class where she can shake hands with men that matters.
she fit leave you on the wedding day. money activate love, while poverty decline love.
ladies a bi a dey wrong?
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by moondust(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
owo
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by adeboo(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
Because in this day and age - nobody has the patience to wait, and who says that when it is better, that the men they have struggled with wil not leave their ass for someone else.

Nobody is ready for 'surulere' o - forget that long story.

Cuase personally, from where i am now, there are certian features that a man must have for him to measure with moi (not in a bad way but in a good way).

He has to be able to express himself - must at least have a degree of sme sort.
Must at least have a job, and a car - and must be living on his own (preferably owns his own house).

The reason i say this is that i have reached a place in ma life where the man am with has to have certain things in oredr for us to be at the same level or for him to be above me.
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by CrazyMan(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
Because most of them are poor and they need money to take care of themselves; that’s why money comes first to most girls than love.
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by saucekid(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
when i hammer
first tin na woman
next tin na hummer
bla bla bla grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
when i hammer
first tin na woman
next tin na hummer
bla bla bla
grin grin grin

And the last thing na HIV
And I go con lean like tooth pick
Later you go join Fela and co for hell fire de hammer Afro beat for there. grin
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by kunle75(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
@adeboo,

u try oooooooooo,God go help u get ur kind of man oooooooooooo
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by kerzakov(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
adeboo:

Because in this day and age - nobody has the patience to wait, and who says that when it is better, that the men they have struggled with wil not leave their ass for someone else.

Nobody is ready for 'surulere' o - forget that long story.

Cuase personally, from where i am now, there are certian features that a man must have for him to measure with moi (not in a bad way but in a good way).

He has to be able to express himself - must at least have a degree of sme sort.
Must at least have a job, and a car - and must be living on his own (preferably owns his own house).

The reason i say this is that i have reached a place in ma life where the man am with has to have certain things in oredr for us to be at the same level or for him to be above me.

did she make sense? can't say sha
did she express herself well ( with words like "certain", "order" and the rest, out of order?)- be the judge
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2009
@poster: because it's been proven that most girls who stick by their struggling guys age faster and in the long run are usually dumped, embittered and under appreciated! Now who wants all that drama? grin The guy himswelf will forget who stood by him and will be looking or something fresh to hang from him infront of his ne crowd. We humans are vain! its unfair, but true~
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by yme1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2009
Eyha aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2009
I was brought from the notion that if u don't have cash you shouldn't be in a relationship.if a girl breaks up wit a dude on that matter nothin wrong there.that's why u must take careers serious and get paid
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by soulamanne(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2009
@pc guru
thanx a lot man.u just said my heart.any girl that wants to leave me cos of a ready made man i wont stop her.i will be only challenged to step up my game thats all.ve got sis and i know how much i longed for them to be hooked by a guy thats ok.
if later on she wanna comeback afta ve got the cash and the guy she left me for messed her up,she is in for it cos am goin to mess her up more.but if the babe tries to grow with me and manage what i ve now,when the money rolls in she will surely enjoy it with me great deal.simple
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Czarskit(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
The last posta is one sensible Dude! ! !
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by touchmeder: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2009
but nor be so dem dey talk when they get the money wahala go start.
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by 190: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2009
h mmm,
na wa o
life is unfair
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
woman grin
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by Hollysmile: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
@poster, materialism is their first name, while greed is their second name.
Hope u cleared now!
Re: Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) by kvolander: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2009
soulamanne:

@pc guru
thanx a lot man.u just said my heart.any girl that wants to leave me cos of a ready made man i wont stop her.i will be only challenged to step up my game thats all.ve got sis and i know how much i longed for them to be hooked by a guy thats ok.
if later on she wanna comeback afta ve got the cash and the guy she left me for messed her up,she is in for it cos am goin to mess her up more.but if the babe tries to grow with me and manage what i ve now,when the money rolls in she will surely enjoy it with me great deal.simple

Brilliant point,

But there's no point taking her back to sleep with her.Besides,she could be carrying diseases.

I'm in the process of being dumped for a ready-made guy who even told her he's not ready for marriage.No wahala,I wish her the best.

(1) (Reply)

Former NBA player John Amaechi( Naija Guy) reveals he is gay / I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding / 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.