Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158456 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
meeky007:
what's d name of dat song
Inta Eyh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
An example of tangential connections.

I'm messing around playing The Witcher 3 on PlayStation. I'm crafting a potion on there that requires an alchemy substance called vermilion.

vermilion - a slipknot song. cheesy

I got a blast from the past- I'd just finished secondary school and was still experimenting with death metal, when the subliminal verses album dropped.

i remember buying this cd, as well as Linkin Park's meteora from a roadside vendor at abule-egba busstop.

I'm waffling.

anyway sha I'm now messing around with vermilion on my PlayStation...while listening to vermilion...on my PlayStation grin

I need to go to bed abeg.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
An example of tangential connections.

I'm messing around playing The Witcher 3 on PlayStation. I'm crafting a potion on there that requires an alchemy substance called vermilion.

vermilion - a slipknot song. cheesy

I got a blast from the past- I'd just finished secondary school and was still experimenting with death metal, when the subliminal verses album dropped.

i remember buying this cd, as well as Linkin Park's meteora from a roadside vendor at abule-egba busstop.

I'm waffling.

anyway sha I'm now messing around with vermilion on my PlayStation...while listening to vermilion...on my PlayStation grin

I need to go to bed abeg.

Bruh you also experimented with Heavy metal too? Well tbh mine was not an experiment per se. My very Hot ex GF at that time was a huge fan of Heavy metal so I had to jump on the bandwagon to show support. It was fun until I attended a few concerts where my eardrums almost bled to death.

Any form of Music that has no form of rythmn and soul to it is a Big No No to me.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
chic2pimp:

Bruh you also experimented with Heavy metal too? Well tbh mine was not an experiment per se. My very Hot ex GF at that time was a huge fan of Heavy metal so I had to jump on the bandwagon to show support. It was fun until I attended a few concerts where my eardrums almost bled to death.

Any form of Music that has no form of rythmn and soul to it is a Big No No to me.

I used to listen to rock from early - probably say 98 or 99. it started as rap rock. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, P.O.D, Cypress Hill, Kid Rock etc.

I just got to a point between ss3 and year 1 at uni where I started i was listening to some really heavy shittt - this mixed race boy from school got me hip to bands like Marilyn Manson, Korn and Metallica, and then I just went from there.

Plus this was the era of proper MTV - when you watched MTV to hear the latest sounds, and all my favourite shows on that channel had a rock aesthetic - beavis and butthead, celebrity deathmatch, Jackass, tom green show.

Eminem was also huge that time and he in my opinion was also one of those rock/rap guys.

long and short, blame MTV lol - they even got Jay-Z rapping to rock beats!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
The Fray - how to save a life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Haven't listen to this song in ages... still have that effect on me.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I used to listen to rock from early - probably say 98 or 99. it started as rap rock. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, P.O.D, Cypress Hill, Kid Rock etc.

I just got to a point between ss3 and year 1 at uni where I started i was listening to some really heavy shittt - this mixed race boy from school got me hip to bands like Marilyn Manson, Korn and Metallica, and then I just went from there.

Plus this was the era of proper MTV - when you watched MTV to hear the latest sounds, and all my favourite shows on that channel had a rock aesthetic - beavis and butthead, celebrity deathmatch, Jackass, tom green show.

Eminem was also huge that time and he in my opinion was also one of those rock/rap guys.

long and short, blame MTV lol - they even got Jay-Z rapping to rock beats!
lol! So freaking true
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Inta Eyh

Ibkayee...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Odobopa:

Ibkayee...
Yup?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wish lolawilliams was around so I could discuss this whole Nicki Minaj fiasco with her grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNZlXfW6Ho

The top comment on youtube for this song is:

Uduak Nkanga
3 months ago
guys are jamming to this more then us females ��

Facts only abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Drake | In my feelings
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Yup?
How are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Odobopa:

How are you?
Fine thanks, you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Run Me Dry- Bryson Tiller
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:
Make I go download am listen. grin tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

The song sweet?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNZlXfW6Ho

The top comment on youtube for this song is:

Uduak Nkanga
3 months ago
guys are jamming to this more then us females ��

Facts only abeg grin

Raaaassss.....Snaking mans round this bits yh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Make I go download am listen. grin tongue

Do you like it? cheesy

Elnino4ladies:

The song sweet?

E sweet me, but you fit add am small seasoning if you like.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you like it? cheesy

I'm not sure what to feel about the song. cheesy

Do you know Kris Allen?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm not sure what to feel about the song. cheesy

Do you know Kris Allen?

Heard that name somewhere. A guy right?
You like his songs? you don't like Tiller's angry.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Heard that name somewhere. A guy right?
You like his songs? you don't like Tiller's angry.
I'm not sure about Tiller's. Maybe if I listen to more, it may stick.

Yea, Kris Allen is a guy. Download 'Waves' and listen to it now. It always reminds me of you. grin

Especially the chorus.

Then there is 'Let it rain' too.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Culture Code - Make me Move

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you like it? cheesy

Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djprinciey(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Chynom ft d'joe - pray

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Calvin Harris ft Sam Smith - Promises
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by n0fav0rs: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
I need some story telling and poetry in my life RN

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dilianne(f): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Perfect - Ed S.

How to kick-start your OAP career

An interview with Buchi Onyegbule

https://dilianne.com/2018/08/mr-buchi-onyegbule-oap-and-producer-on-wefm/

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Fine thanks, you?

I'm good smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Martin Garrix ft Khalid-ocean
Backstreet boys-Don't go breaking my heart
Cardi B-I like it
Alessia cara-Growing Pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.