Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego (6218 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 2:44am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

Only a hot sexy african american man can rock my boat anytime anyday.You nigerian men are so despirate for WE american women that most of you even pretend to be african american men with yall fake accents trying to act all wise Bottom.It just makes me laugh at the despiration of many of you nigerian men.
sandy jo:

most nigerian men are losers and they are very very ugly.i had prefer a hot sexy african american man over a ugly tree climbing african anyday.
Ohhhh. . . .

So u now agree that YOUR president [s]that instructs u on what to do, and u MUST do it[/s] is an 'ugly tree climber', right?. . . What an as[b]s[/b]hole grin

Believe u me, even with your existence, your parents believes that they'r CHILDLESS!

WAP!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tellwisdom: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2011
Most sense you've made, ever!

sweerry, c'mon lets make love, probably forming a good couple wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2011
So, so not true.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by neyostica: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2011
@sandy dont worry, God will punish d guy that turned you into a raging goat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2011
@sandy dont worry, God will punish d guy that turned you into a raging goat

grin grin grin grin Nnna mehnn!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2011
You guys get time jor , do you believe this broad/bloke is african american , with all the incorrect nigerian english he/she has been using
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Goldieluks: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2011
This OP ,leave our Nija men alone ,they obviously do not want your stretched asss,besides you sound like the cocaine racist bittch on that tram video.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2011

It just makes me laugh at many of you Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

Only a hot sexy african american man can rock my boat anytime anyday.You nigerian men are so despirate for we american women that most of you even pretend to be african american men with yall fake accents trying to act all wise Bottom.It just makes me laugh at the despiration of many of you nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2011
Sandy jo must be high on crack(alomo mixed with monkey tail)
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by honeric01(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2011
oh dear lord, who did this to this girl? but Nigerian men una wicked o, see as una take this one sanity away sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Mynd44: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2011
Nigerian men are the only one who can take away the sanity of an otherwise sane person. She as the Babe don frustrate and I bet when the going was good, she would be singing that Nigerian men are the best
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by islamrules(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2011
Why do nigerian men act so despirate in trying to date us western women

That is the signature. Fingerprint!

It doesnt sound original

"We, western women" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BlackBaron: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2011
OP is presumably African American undecided

Aww. . . even the ladies are fighting for Nigerian men.

2 mins later, same Nigerian men would resume their female bashings
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Gluckdude(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2011
MORONIC sandy jo
can you kindly post your pics? i personally will like to see how beautiful you are.
thank you in advance.
i can post mine too if that will motivate you to do the same.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Basildon1(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2011
And here we have yet another dissatisfied CUSTOMER. Better luck next time!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by cynthiafred67(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2011
Correct me if I am wrong, i thought nairaland was for nigerians and friends of nigeria? WTF is the op doing here?

@op if nigerian men piss u off this much u have 2 options go and wee-wee or hang ur self simple.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by pendo89(f): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
BlackBaron:

OP is presumably African American undecided

Aww. . . even the ladies are fighting for Nigerian men.

2 mins later, same Nigerian men would resume their female bashings

We forgive their ignorance.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Correct me if I am wrong, i thought nairaland was for nigerians and friends of nigeria? WTF is the op doing here?
U dey mind that local award winning stripper?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

This OP ,leave our Nija men alone ,they obviously do not want your stretched asss,besides you sound like the cocaine racist bittch on that tram video.

and yet people wonder why africa is a sh!thole undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by adconline(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
OP. Please tell your baby daddies to come and babysit so that you can go and get a GED because your "English" is cancerous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Njgirl1: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
4 every thread lefu 190, tellwisdom and cork etc licked dem u know who I m talking about arses, they gave them the licence to be racist and this is the result and y al should expect more. If countless self racist post have not been put up on this section by these dudes and also supported by many nl dudes what to tell the heartbroken poster would not be hard 4 me to find. We washed our dirty linens in public, we are reaping the fruits.
@ SANJO u aint the first girl to get her heart broken. I understand u ve been tripping 4 drop dead gorgeous 9ja men who have never noticed u . Take ma advice as one woman to another; feel free to vent ur anger by dissing me and starting dumber threads then cry ur eyes out. U will get over d hrtbreak and hopefully get a date.
@ baron unlike the dudes we know our dads are and our sons wil be black.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by toyemz(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
@sandy Jo

[b]Even your own women hate you with a passion.[/b]It really must suck that bad to be a nigerian man.Like i said before i prefer a good looking african american man to an ugly nigerian man.Besides i dont want aids since most of you africans are infected with HIV

Hnnnn that is so not true my dear.i for one would never date anyone else other than a Nigerian man.
I have been following your comments so far and all i can deduce from your description(thick neck,blood shot eyes and flared nostrils!) is the class of Nigerian men that you have been meeting are those old ones( 40-60yrs) who most likely have wives and children in Nigeria,but are looking for one mugu(like yourself ) to latch onto and build up their life. You were played, lots of others have too, but because you were too caught up in your excitement of finally snarling a man you failed to notice the warning signs.fool on you for that. you don't come here and rant at the whole nation for a being the fool

Remember one or two trees don't make a forest. Also remember that men from other nations are also scramers too

Next time(if that ever happens) don't ignore the warning signs.God gave you instincts for a purpose,use them

Peace
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
First u classify urself as western then u say "our country". . . . ur location shows Wisconsin not Libreville, No dey feel familiar with america ooo u bloody fat ugly Bush woman
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Jenifa1: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
BlackBaron:

OP is presumably African American  undecided

she's white. she calls herself a "thick" white woman. ie not fat.
check her other posts.
Some nigerian man must have messed her up really badly and left her as a baby mama/ single mom.
but she's addicted. so now she has turned to African American men to get her fix.  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814139.0.html#msg9660076

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=814695.msg9664279#msg9664279 grin

they locked and banned that ass!! grin
before you could even get started LOL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

sandy jo:

and yet people wonder why africa is a sh!thole undecided

Africa just might be a shiet hole but your "great white scientists"
are trying hard, too damn hard to associate all humanity
with that "shiet hole" so what does that say about you all?   grin

like i said months ago you are from Wisconsin so your loserness is
naturally inherited.  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
One of my pally who is an upcoming scientist is on a scientific project.His scientific project na about american women and if their stup1p1dity is genitically inherited grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by dabrake(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na how una think say dis expired, patience jonathan wannabee girl think say she go fit gain attention here if she no open this kain thread? Una no decode sey she dey vex unto say pendo89, freecocoa, natasha, BABE, idowuogbo, mzdarkskin, inked nerd, goldieluks, rokiatu, dyt, . . . don take attention from im head? Sotey even ileke idi and mrs chima sef get admirers/stalkers pass this poster. Abeg op, go MFM make them go organise ogbonge fasting and prayer, deliver am from 'disnoticement' spirit
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by MrsChima1(f): 3:15am On Dec 27, 2011
dabrake:

Na how una think say dis expired, patience jonathan wannabee girl think say she go fit gain attention here if she no open this kain thread? Una no decode sey she dey vex unto say pendo89, freecocoa, natasha, BABE, idowuogbo, mzdarkskin, inked nerd, goldieluks, rokiatu, dyt, . . . don take attention from im head? Sotey even ileke idi and mrs chima sef get admirers/stalkers pass this poster. Abeg op, go MFM make them go organise ogbonge fasting and prayer, deliver am from 'disnoticement' spirit

Aww. You missed me huh? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear Poster,

From your description of Nigerian men, I can see that you have only been unfortunate to meet and date ONLY THE UGLY ONES and perhaps you are now frustrated, because the good looking and well-bred Nigerian men spurned you.

Moreover, how many Nigerian men have you met in your young life?
Even if you are a commercial sex worker, you would not have met more than 1000 different Nigerian men so far.

There are more beautiful and wonderful Nigerian men than Nigerian women and they have been humble enough to even date Nigerian women who are in most cases ARE SHORT, WITH FUNNY LEGS, AND POOR VA-GI-NAL HYGIENE.

My legs alone will come out tops in a beauty contest with Nigerian women.

I only come online to tease them on Nairaland, because I don't give them the opportunity on Facebook or Twitter where I don't post trivialities.
Most of them here who can have the freedom to even reply me feel intimidated when they meet me offline.
One of them here even complained that I did not notice her on the street.
Why?
She was not noticeable! grin 
You can see some of the lucky ones I dated on my popular blog http://africanbeauty..com/ [
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by MrsChima1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Dear Poster,
Moreover, how many Nigerian men have you met in your young life?
Even if you are a commercial sex worker, you would not have met more than 1000 different Nigerian men so far.

T[b]here are more beautiful and wonderful Nigerian men than Nigerian women and they have been humble enough to even date Nigerian women who are in most cases ARE SHORT, WITH FUNNY LEGS, AND POOR VA-GI-NAL HYGIENE.[/b]

My legs alone will come out tops in a beauty contest with Nigerian women.

I only come online to tease them on Nairaland, because I don't give them the opportunity on  [

Are you high on taba and chocolate spreads?  There are more beautiful Nigerian men than Nigerian women?  Where?  New Nigeria?   lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Behave When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.