Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego (6217 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by richy5(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bleep Your clit @ sanjo
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^ undecided undecided

lefulefu:

One of my pally who is an upcoming scientist is on a scientific project.His scientific project na about american women and if their stup1p1dity is genitically inherited grin

well you must be native american.  tongue

Orikinla:

Dear Poster,

From your description of Nigerian men, I can see that you have only been unfortunate to meet and date ONLY THE UGLY ONES and perhaps you are now frustrated, because the good looking and well-bred Nigerian men spurned you.

Moreover, how many Nigerian men have you met in your young life?
Even if you are a commercial sex worker, you would not have met more than 1000 different Nigerian men so far.

There are more beautiful and wonderful Nigerian men than Nigerian women and they have been humble enough to even date Nigerian women who are in most cases ARE SHORT, WITH FUNNY LEGS, AND POOR VA-GI-NAL HYGIENE.

My legs alone will come out tops in a beauty contest with Nigerian women.

I only come online to tease them on Nairaland, because I don't give them the opportunity on Facebook or Twitter where I don't post trivialities.
Most of them here who can have the freedom to even reply me feel intimidated when they meet me offline.
One of them here even complained that I did not notice her on the street.
Why?
She was not noticeable! grin 
You can see some of the lucky ones I dated on my popular blog http://africanbeauty..com/ [

slap yourself. seriously.
you lie worse than lefulefu and prior to today i didn't think it was possible!  grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by forkadict(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ OP.

Newton's third law of motion states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Your reaction must have been prompted by an action that i don't and i guess no other nairalander knows. Please see me as a friend and talk to me. Together i believe we can get to the botoom of this. So OP, what exactly happened?

*@ All nairaland guys. Una fall my hand o. Wey i expect say una go don roast this chic chop her since for daring to post this kind nonsense. Una dey do sme sme.***
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BlackBaron: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2011
The OP is white and considers herself fat thick according to one of her posts.

No wonder her sorry ass got dumped. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2011
fork adict:

@ OP.

Newton's third law of motion states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Your reaction must have been prompted by an action that i don't and i guess no other nairalander knows. Please see me as a friend and talk to me. Together i believe we can get to the botoom of this. So OP, what exactly happened?

*@ All nairaland guys. Una fall my hand o. Wey i expect say una go don roast this chic chop her since for daring to post this kind nonsense. Una dey do sme sme.***

thats why they are cowards. they have strength for and ONLY for Nigerian women. When such white women put them down they are HUSH MOUTH!!! With nothing to say. They would rather use that energy and get back at Nigerian women because in their pea brains a white woman is above their level. Besides why would they risk NOT having the luxury of leeching off of some naive oyinbo chick by insulting them?  tongue.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Basseti: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Another one bites the dust.

Blood shot eyes, ashy skin and flared nostrils,,,,, U must be dating oldies  undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Basseti: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

thats why they are cowards. they have strength for and ONLY for Nigerian women. When such white women put them down they are HUSH MOUTH!!! With nothing to say. They would rather use that energy and get back at Nigerian women because in their pea brains a white woman is above their level.

You only quarrel with someone you think thats worth your time.

The OP and her ilk are already heart broken, why add to their misery?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 28, 2011
^^arguing with and belittling are different. truss mi! wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Vansnickers: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
* hands tissue to  poster *
pele, sorry oo. Don't cry too much. Someone had to be the MAGA.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by ShyOne(f): 5:00am On Dec 29, 2011
Welcome to the "Wisconsin mind-frame" - I just moved from Wisconsin a little over a year ago.

Sadly, a very large majority of "Wisconsinites" - think like this about anything that is not white.  Many of their African American men especially the more north you travel, they also think this way as well.  They have a self-hatred going on and date only white women.  Especially in the Madison area.

Fstranger was exposed to it as well.  The history of Wisconsin and Minnesota is a very, very large percentage of Germans live in the area since the State's creation.  The level of racism that resides in that area is remarkable.

It boasts the largest number of Afriican Americans locked up in the United States - every year Minnesota (its sister state) or Wisconsin holds the lead.  Also Wisconsin is the leader in the U.S. to the State with the highest number of unemployed people.  Jobless.

Highest unemployment and Highest number of Blacks incarcerated in the U.S. - this has been a fact for several years running - the past 10 - I have NOT checked their status since I moved from the state in 2010 - but I doubt it has changed much.

Overlook the poster, her comments only reflect her surroundings.  Many of the whites in Wisconsin especially the more north you venture have NEVER SEEN A BLACK PERSON in person, just on television.  Every city in Wisconsin no matter how large or small houses a prison.  Wisconsin is known for its cheese, fish, farms, hunting and rural get-away areas that city folk want to see country = millions of farm-fed rednecks populate Wisconsin.

When you leave southern Wisconsin, the area that houses their black population which is Milwaukee and Racine area and you head towards central, Western and Northern Wisconsin where you are lucky to see any blacks at all - I encourage you to sleep with one eye open at all times.

Sadly, the poster's ignorance is the normal for that area.  She probably hasn't been scammed.  This is "just who she is." - There are thousands of people like her on the UW-Madison campus - where I attended school - trust me, it was SHOCKING and TOTALLY TWILIGHT ZONE LEVEL.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by CyberG: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2011
^ For real?? shocked shocked I never knew that much!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2011
AMERICA - Home of racist.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by ShyOne(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

^ For real??  shocked shocked I never knew that much!

I attended UW-Madison from 2004-2007 - From 2004-2005 there was exactly 4% African Americans enrolled in a group of 10,000+ students on campus.  This was told to me by an African American male Dean of one of the schools.

The summer of 2005 or 2006 - the local newspaper posted on its front page everyday for almost a month or longer that because of the lack of "diversity" with Wisconsin graduates - most large corporation employers WERE NO LONGER willing to hire graduates from University of Wisconsin-Madison because "Their graduate" and I quote, "do not know how to work with people that were different from themselves."

So an initiative was launched by the University to "seek out minorities especially black."  I attend an "all-white church" and when this hit the newspaper, the church called a meeting to discuss it.  You can only imagine the embarrassment I felt in that crowd, being the only black person.

This is how I remember it VIVIDLY.  From 2006 and on, on almost every street corner you now see a black face on campus.  The campus is going out of the way to make sure their white students can obtain employment with large corporations.

But you still have many, many, many that think just like the OP.    Also Wisconsin isn't the only state.  I caution anyone going too far out west as well.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by ShyOne(f): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
When I was a student at the UW-Madison - I took a class titled, "The History of Wisconsin" - this is where I learned the facts I posted in my first post and where I also received the worst discrimination I have ever seen in my life; though I have lived in several Southern States and out West.  Wisconsin's general misunderstanding and barely veiled hatred for black faces was out-of-control (they don't care if you are African or African American or a dark skinned individual from India or Puerto Rico or Mexico - all they see is black - they don't care if you are light skinned or dark skinned - they just see black).

This is now 2011 - but this has been ongoing for many, many years - they always have a problem retaining blacks because of the racism in that state.  I hope 2011 is different.  This has been ongoing for 40+ years and probably longer than that,

As in most instances, there will be some successful blacks that fall through the loop and come out unscathed but for the majority of blacks, it is of nightmare proportion.

http://www.cows.org/pdf/ds-blackwisconsites_011107.pdf
scroll to the 2nd page - see - Unemployment and Incarceration
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Isnt sandy jo an american woman?
what more can you expect from an american?
only men who have lost their sense of direction get married to americans.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 12:48am On Dec 30, 2011
swallu:

Isnt sandy jo an american woman?
what more can you expect from an american?
only men who have lost their sense of direction get married to americans.
I dey tel u, my broda. No be lie!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2011
Shy-One:

When I was a student at the UW-Madison - I took a class titled, "The History of Wisconsin" - this is where I learned the facts I posted in my first post and where I also received the worst discrimination I have ever seen in my life; though I have lived in several Southern States and out West.  Wisconsin's general misunderstanding and barely veiled hatred for black faces was out-of-control (they don't care if you are African or African American or a dark skinned individual from India or Puerto Rico or Mexico - all they see is black - they don't care if you are light skinned or dark skinned - they just see black).

This is now 2011 - but this has been ongoing for many, many years - they always have a problem retaining blacks because of the racism in that state.  I hope 2011 is different.  This has been ongoing for 40+ years and probably longer than that,

As in most instances, there will be some successful blacks that fall through the loop and come out unscathed but for the majority of blacks, it is of nightmare proportion.

http://www.cows.org/pdf/ds-blackwisconsites_011107.pdf
scroll to the 2nd page - see - Unemployment and Incarceration

hence my saying. . . grin

MsDarkSkin:

. . .like i said months ago you are from Wisconsin so your loserness is
naturally inherited.  cheesy

so if sandy jo is indeed a nigerian pretending to be american as some folks claim, they didn't do their homework claiming african american men to be better than africans. because as you said north west, they dont give a DAMN about ethnicity or skin tone, "a nigger is a nigger" to those hillbillies!!

Fstranger was exposed to it as well.

*cough cough* hmmmm. . .

When Both Families Oppose Your Relationship / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try