Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego (6221 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2011
I just cant understand why nigerian men are so full of themselves.They are the ugliest in africa with their nasty nappy looking hair,wide flared nostrils and their very red looking eyes and not to mention their ugly ashy colored skin complexion.Nigerian men believe they are the most desired when in actual fact they are the most despised.Nigerian men really gross me out and when i come across them i feel like throwing up.They are so persistent and even when you tell them to take a hike they still go on begging you for a date.
Why do nigerian men act so despirate in trying to date us western women even when we have no single attraction for their ugly asses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by MrsChima1(f): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2011
Awww shit. (driving off thread)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BloodShed1: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2011
Did a Naija man get his green card then dump you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by omega25red(m): 1:24am On Nov 30, 2011
just for you poster grin watch it and let it sink in

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by bonga60(f): 1:25am On Nov 30, 2011
LMAO! What now? Name and shame that loser! Most nigerian man are good looking where do u find these ugly ones
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by coogar: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

I just cant understand why nigerian men are so full of themselves.They are the ugliest in africa with their nasty nappy looking hair,wide flared nostrils and their very red looking eyes and not to mention their ugly ashy colored skin complexion.Nigerian men believe they are the most desired when in actual fact they are the most despised.Nigerian men really gross me out and when i come across them i feel like throwing up.They are so persistent and even when you tell them to take a hike they still go on begging you for a date.
Why do nigerian men act so despirate in trying to date us western women even when we have no single attraction for their ugly asses.

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 1:38am On Nov 30, 2011
i had be glad if they flush u ugly nigerians out of our country
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2011
bonga60:

LMAO! What now? Name and shame that loser! Most nigerian man are good looking where do u find these ugly ones
most nigerian men are losers and they are very very ugly.i had prefer a hot sexy african american man over a ugly tree climbing african anyday.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tellwisdom: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2011
Oba-sanjo, u re not even fine, yur here hitting the roof embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BloodShed1: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

most nigerian men are losers and they are very very ugly.i had prefer a hot sexy african american man over a ugly tree climbing african anyday.

Are you white/latina/Afro-American?
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by coogar: 1:43am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

how much did you lose to the nigerian dude that turned you into a raving lunatic?
you came to a nigerian forum to diss nigerian men - something must be wrong with your mental state!
get some help!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 1:47am On Nov 30, 2011
^ Blame it on her father's DNA. Sadly, it has to roll down to her generation. Such a white pale ghost!

As$ pie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tellwisdom: 1:48am On Nov 30, 2011
how much did you lose to the nigerian dude that turned you into a raving lunatic?
you came to a nigerian forum to diss nigerian men - something must be wrong with your mental state!
get some help!

If they actually collected money from her undecided undecided. # This lady must have been fuckkked in the nose, ear and punny to have comeup with this. She's seriously vexed to have been treated in such manner and later got dumped cheesy cheesy cheesy
[quote][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Are you white/latina/Afro-American?
My race doesnt matter but what really matters is that you nigerians are all a bunch of scammers
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by coogar: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

My race doesnt matter but what really matters is that you nigerians are all a bunch of scammers

go f@ck yourself, woman!
if you are gullible enough to be scammed, report to the authorities to get your spouse nicked.
stop airing your domestic frustrations on here with your racist, neo-nazi comments. . . . .it belittles you when you call humans monkey!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BloodShed1: 1:54am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

Come on, you're anonymous.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by kelz88(f): 1:55am On Nov 30, 2011
I don't like calling people names but OP you sound so ignorant. I wonder how old you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tayotee(m): 1:55am On Nov 30, 2011
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BloodShed1: 1:58am On Nov 30, 2011
kelz88:

I don't like calling people names but OP you sound so ignorant. I wonder how old you are.

Abeg show the rest of ur face
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2011
tayo tee the point in fact to note is that majority of nigerians are liars and they are also scammers.This is why the whole world hates you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 2:00am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

Scamming and dumping ur dirty as$ without u commiting suicide, is even a very BIG favour to u.

How I wish u took that path, the number of waste human resources like u, would have been reduced. B[/b]ITCH MADE AS[b]S.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by kelz88(f): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2011
LOL ^^ So mean. grin

OP, there are a few bad eggs. Duhh!! It's like that everywhere.
Hope you're not that racist ignoramus from the tram vid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tayotee(m): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

tayo tee the point in fact to note is that majority of nigerians are liars and they are also scammers.This is why the whole world hates you.

Posted this in one of the threads u r following and i'm goin to do that again here>>>

Hey Ma'am (sandy jo) you don't want to come in here and let out your unwarranted anger cause you've been beguiled by some dudes trying to play a smart one on you. I mean, i dont see the reason why some ladies will start crying foul after going through some Sh***tzz while they saw it all coming before venturing into it

A rotten apple doesn't make the whole barrel bad!!

In any case, whatever you hate you become, Wise up Sandy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by BloodShed1: 2:04am On Nov 30, 2011
kelz88:

LOL ^^ So mean. grin

OP, there are a few bad eggs. Duhh!! It's like that everywhere.
Hope you're not that racist ignoramus from the tram vid.

So the tram vid has reached Nairaland

That woman is FINISHED, I actually feel bad for her, her life/career is over.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2011
Ranoscky:

Scamming and dumping your dirty as$ without u commiting suicide, is even a very BIG favour to u.

How I wish u took that path, the number of waste human resources like u, would have been reduced. B[/b]ITCH MADE AS[b]S.
Even your own women hate you with a passion.It really must suck that bad to be a nigerian man.Like i said before i prefer a good looking african american man to an ugly nigerian man.Besides i dont want aids since most of you africans are infected with HIV
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by coogar: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

and yet the white trash female population of winscosin are all in heat for ugly-arse nigerian men!
admit it - y'all can't keep your thighs locked together the moment you see nigerians with their blood-shot eyes and ashy skin colours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by sandyjo(f): 2:12am On Nov 30, 2011
coogar:

and yet the white trash female population of winscosin are all in heat for ugly-arse nigerian men!
admit it - y'all can't keep your thighs locked together the moment you see nigerians with their blood-shot eyes and ashy skin colours.
Only a hot sexy african american man can rock my boat anytime anyday.You nigerian men are so despirate for we american women that most of you even pretend to be african american men with yall fake accents trying to act all wise ass.It just makes me laugh at the despiration of many of you nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 30, 2011
american women are just a bunch of worthless shameless sluts who just cant close their legs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by kelz88(f): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2011
OP: [b]African [/b]Americans were originally from Africa so I dunno what you're on about.

Sandy,  don't flatter yourself. Most of those Naija guys you refer to did not chat you up to wifey you. They wanted a s h a g, or freeload. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by Ranoscky(m): 2:27am On Nov 30, 2011
sandy jo:

Even your own women hate you with a passion.It really must suck that bad to be a nigerian man.Like i said before i prefer a good looking african american man to an ugly nigerian man.Besides i dont want aids since most of you africans are infected with HIV
Hear yourself speak, u maggot infested creature! Your sense of reasonin is as low as the Zimbabwean dollar!

Africans are infected with HIV, yet, u clown-as[b]s[/b] creatures pop in the continent like never before, trying to reap what they did not sow. [b]B[/b]ASTARDS!!

How I wish u'll reconsider the suicide path. Best for allien creatures like u. I bet God created u the day He destroyed soddom and Gomorah.

Peacock!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by tellwisdom: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2011
OMGGG, u guys should leave this frustrated and heartbroke woman alone!!. angry angry

She's just venting her anger on you people here simply because she was fuckkked and dumped by one smart senegalese guy undecided undecided

# Free her and let her go commit suicide, i think that will solve her problem angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego by kelz88(f): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2011
Most sense you've made, ever!

tellwisdom:

OMGGG, u guys should leave this frustrated and heartbroke woman alone!!. angry angry

She's just venting her anger on you people here simply because she was fuckkked and dumped by one smart senegalese guy undecided undecided

# Free her and let her go commit suicide, i think that will solve her problem angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.