Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her (3313 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by kofomii: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2007
it happen that she told me she double dated wit a guy 4 one year during our courtship but has ended the relationship. i didnt caught her in the act ,she made that confession herself. pls what shd i do
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by 2dye4(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2007
this is serious and so are your tenses! ok, giv her some credit for her boldness and honesty in tellin u. but i guess you will av to deal with your trust issues while she deals with her guilt issues. i think u should know why she had the relationship with this other guy and why it ended so as to forestall future similar situations. finally,forgivness & second chances are for those who understand it, i think this particular chick derserves it.  wink
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by kofomii: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2007
thanks 2dye4 ,she said it was my own actions that made her did it cos she was not sure if i still love her then. she said she didnt want to put her 2 eggs in one basket .
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by 2dye4(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2007
then u can conclude she did not have any geniue intentions to cheat except the fact that u gave her some reason to feel unappreciated. however, its still no excuse because she should av discussed this wit u and try to move the relationship forward. her idea of not puting her 2 eggs in 2 baskets anymore is noble because u cannot open and maintain 2 emotional bank accounts, one will definitely suffer for the other. think u should giv it a second try especially if your convinced she still loves u. wink
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by desgiezd(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2007
Hey! Are you a reverend father that she has to confess her "sins" to you? LOL
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by femiseun1: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2007
Dont disturb urself, it is ok she confessed. some are worse. U are lucky but dont ever have sex with her without using a condom since u have discovered that she is a mobile shop

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by Sobola75(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
femi seun,

how could you say that, instead of you to give the guy words of encouragement, you're adding too much sult into his stew. My guy, 4give her for telling you, you wouldn't have known if she had not told you and the relationship would kept on going. Sotherefore, why not forgive her and play smart this time around so that the mistake won't repeat itself.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by eespunge(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
If I may ask: have you been sincere to her? You didn’t say whether you are married now or have plans for that. If you’re just into a relationship that involves premarital sex, bear in mind that ‘he who sins with you can also sin against you’. Anyway that is ‘by the way’.

I think your girl deserves some commendation for her boldness (after all, how would you have known if she had not decided to confess?). But, you should find out why she did that and if such a thing would not repeat itself in the future. In trying to find out the reason for her action, do not condemn her. If she has sincerely decided not to repeat it, you’ve got to forgive and forget. Do not use that against her even in the future or give her the impression that you no longer trust her. But if there are indications that such a thing is likely to repeat itself in the future, you have to think twice. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by CrazyMan(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
I would say she took a big risk by confessing to you; a lot of guys would break down at such confessions.

But I would advise you to keep her at arms length for the time being; don’t be in a haste to embrace her back because infidelity is a serious crime in relationships; you have to be very careful even if you decide to forgive her. Keep your eyes wide open.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by hotchic1(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
If you actually think your actions then were bad,then you should give it a second though and be very careful,
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by jayvin01: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
crazykid:

I would say she took a big risk by confessing to you; a lot of guys would break down at such confessions.

yea like me type, i dont take shits from calamities fuckers angry
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by rachiwise(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
@eespunge and sobola75

you guys have said it all!!!
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by afrodixie: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Topic

Why should you not forgive her?  Have you never cheated on her? undecided  Okay, if you haven't--just save it for the rainy day--because you are eventually gunner do just that! kiss You are a guy--and that is the way you were created---[b]BORN TO CHEAT!!![/b]Too bad you gat to experience it from the receiving end first hand! Enjoy! kiss
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by initiate: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2007
you need a girl that is absolutely and unreservedly committed. you should get rid of this girl.

be rest assured that next time you fall out of line she will do the same; and man you are bound to.

so my friend dont hold on to a girl who feels that 2 can play the game. they are nothing but pure heart ached
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by sanrima(f): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2007
@ initiate
instead of u to encourage the guy to 4give and accept his girl back u are encouraging him to dump her and keep cheating.
@ poster
if u were cheating on ur girl then well i don,t really blame her 4 cheating on u cos wat is good 4 the geese is also good for the gander!
but if u,v changed and she confessed to u then my advise is to accept her back, its not really easy to tell ur spouse u,v been cheating especially for we the ladies.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by ladebi(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2007
There is a reason for her confession just watch it brother.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by chistiana(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
u s hould be happy she told you. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by mimigoof: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Sanrima
what kind of talk is that,
that she's allowed to cheat cas her boyfriend cheated,
that's a stupid reason to cheat shocked

@poster
U HAVE TO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE, YES FORGIVE HER, SHE NEEDS U NOW MORE THAN EVER, CAS FOR HER TO COME TO U WITH THIS STORY, SHE'S HURTING
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by Macutie(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
2dye4:

then u can conclude she did not have any geniue intentions to cheat except the fact that u gave her some reason to feel unappreciated. however, its still no excuse because she should av discussed this wit u and try to move the relationship forward. her idea of not puting her 2 eggs in 2 baskets anymore is noble because u cannot open and maintain 2 emotional bank accounts, one will definitely suffer for the other. think u should giv it a second try especially if your convinced she still loves u. wink

my words exactly
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by evamiibee: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
i dont understand ppl n ther foolish advise,give advise daT u can practise and endure. and pls dont give advise in a situation u ave no idea how it feels like. cos if u do know how it feels like. u ppl will not be giving dat advise. abeg mumu boy am suprised u are still asking questions and thinking abt giving her a second chance. let me give u picture pefectl , she bleeped ANOTHER GUY probablt witout a condom , and am sre it more than 50 times, probably te same place u fuked her 2 , probably few minuete after ufucked her. it looks like u are ready to die because if not u should be on ur hill running away from d idiot , ojukokoro gurl. by now. chia i dont know, where guys are suppose to be sart they wont be smart, they will b acting like mumu. if the gurl does not want to put her egg in one basket , , its ok now , u to put ur egg in many baskets, 2 can play d game abi . u are now acting like one mumu follow follow woman wrapper, oju e sha ti ja , keep begging and asking ppl if u should take her back, u will die of MAGUN after 6 months of ur marriage , abeg gurls no dull urself oh , dont let any guy tell u dat krap abt i dont want to put ma egg in one basket . tell him to go n share abt , RUBBISH. abg u ppl dot gt e md wit al dis questons ohh ,
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by fuzek: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
Joker wait inshort wait 4eva 4 ''advices''. . .what do u really want to hear undecided undecided *hisses*

shocked Evamiibee (i throway yansh) lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by bebe2007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
@poster

If you do no check your tenses she would most likely do it again, till she finds one who writes perfectly unlike you and dump you for GOOODDDD!!!!
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by babylahot(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2007
hey my brother, it is not easy 4 a gurl to make such confession, am sure she will not do it again so plz forgive her for my sake, watch this gurl is in real love with uu, grin shocked
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by fuzek: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
bebe2007:

@poster
If you do no check your tenses she would most likely do it again, till she finds one who writes perfectly unlike you and dump you for GOOODDDD!!!!

OMG, LMAOOO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by sagacious(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2007
Forgive us all our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspas against us, please do , it implies , she is not ready to go back into the sin again, cox she has confessed.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by tonia2000(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
Infact she deserves a House grin tongue cool grin
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by ufobabe(f): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
u didn't show her enough love, rather u didn't convinced her of ur true love 4 her.she was scared and have 2 forgive her, even 4 telling u.afterall, it is not a new development in this world.
let me even tell u that, "Such actions will soon be legallize"

4give her, and let sleeping dogs lay
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by mopegirl(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2007
yes u should

if she does not love you, shewill not tell u she did cos u did not catch her
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by chaloo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
IN YOUR SITUATION I WOULD FORGIVE HER ONCE BUT WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HER. SHWO HER YOUR LOVE BUT IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN SACK HER FOR GOOD.
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
dump her cheating ass, wots 2 stop from doing it again, foolish excuse, y didnt she come and meet u bout the mater, instead she busy yanning ballz about puttin 2 many egs in 1 basket
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by Skywalker5(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2007
Oba-j:

dump her cheating ass, wots 2 stop from doing it again, foolish excuse, y didnt she come and meet u bout the mater, instead she busy yanning ballz about puttin 2 many egs in 1 basket

As she confess,shei e no good? angry angry we are all humans and we do make mistakes(thought her mistake different but a lot of people fall to this category)
At least you did not hear it from outside.
Well its up to the guy who this stuffs affects sha.No body can decide it for you.You know her better than niralanders
Re: My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her by jantii(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
@bebe2007, u harsh o  grin grin grin grin

@evamiibee, thats a very graphic image o, bros!!! like 50 times and at the same venue? kai!!!

@ poster, there r so many considerations when this kinda issue pops up:
1. How exactly did u push her away?
2. What stage is your relationship in? engaged/married or just still nacking d shit out of each other?
3. Are u the forgiving type of guy or a hard &  angry type like evamiibee? U sound like the forgiving type sha  undecided

My advise:
1. If u can live with it and not refer to the issue for the rest of ur days, then forgive her
2. If ur the tyype that's very scornful and won't forgive, better just tell her and part ways

Goodluck!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prefect Girl / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american / 5 Things Never To Share With Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.