Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (8063 Views)

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
I kno yall wil like 2 hear mine bt d fact is i'v nt tasted one... Dnt b offended O! jst dwop ur Comments plz
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Killz1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
lil jboy: Comments
You put Jazz for mouth?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Her name was Bjorghildur. One night, we sneaked out to kiss near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull. We both caught pneumonoultramicroscopic silicovolcanoconiosis due to our mesonoxian adventure. I still dream about her.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Killz1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Her name was Bjorghildur. One night, we sneaked out to kiss near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull. We both caught pneumonoultramicroscopic silicovolcanoconiosis due to our mesonoxian adventure. I still dream about her.
I have no idea what you said, but i'm inspired. . . cool

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by seedord247(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
back in 2003 @ Ogbomosho high school.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
my first kiss was exciting, it sent cold shivers down my spine and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight, it was at a golf course in the night 7 years ago, val's day 2006. and i am still kissing that same lips and still having the same shivers.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by seedord247(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
dazzle37: my first kiss was exciting, it sent cold shivers down my spine and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight, it was at a golf course in the night 7 years ago, val's day 2006. and i am still kissing that same lips and still having the same shivers.

hmmmmmm. . . . how i wish there's lie detector on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
seedord247:

hmmmmmm. . . . how i wish there's lie detector on NL.

meaning ?........ believe it or not, some people are still living their happily ever after lives.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
dazzle37: my first kiss was exciting, it sent cold shivers down my spine and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight, it was at a golf course in the night 7 years ago, val's day 2006. and i am still kissing that same lips and still having the same shivers.
una see liar?? 7yrs ago is 2005! 6yrs ago is 2006! Women and lies, inseperable!

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Killz1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
I never knew my girlfriend was on Nairaland. . . kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
bennyraz:
una see liar?? 7yrs ago is 2005! 6yrs ago is 2006! Women and lies, inseperable!

Dear Mr Bennyraz,
counting 2012,e.g
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
pls what does that give you ?
read my post, i said STILL KISSING THAT SAME LIPS and that statment includes this year.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:

I never knew my girlfriend was on Nairaland. . . kiss kiss

grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss Hi dear, whats up ?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
dazzle37:

Dear Mr Bennyraz,
counting 2012,e.g
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
pls what does that give you ?
read my post, i said STILL KISSING THAT SAME LIPS and that statment includes this year.
na olodo na hin u be. Feb 2006 till feb 2007 is 1yr. Feb 2007 till feb 2008 is 1yr. Feb 2008 till feb 2009 is 1yr. Feb 2009 till feb 2010 is 1yr. Feb 2010 till feb 2011 is 1yr. Feb 2011 till feb 2012 is 1yr. Calculate dear thats 6yrs and 2months. Not 7yrs. Okay. It will be 7yrs next feb. It just like u saying u were born in feb 14 2006. How old are u?

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by vb0mb(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Her name was Bjorghildur. One night, we sneaked out to kiss near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull. We both caught pneumonoultramicroscopic silicovolcanoconiosis due to our mesonoxian adventure. I still dream about her.

Am very sure u are not from planet earth
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
lemme buy dictionary 1st ok?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dabrake(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2012
My own tory no be here. I turn slave unto kissing. I nor fit type am now.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Excelboi(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Had a kiss some hrs ago...
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
hmmmmmm dats superb
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
i know this mills and boons novel. . .
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by tasandra: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
Wow,its still very fresh in my memory,i bless God,i am married to him nw..it was back in 1996 kissand we were very good frnds,b4 we became lovers...and today he s my hubby. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Homar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
@dazzle37 i read your post concerning your throat . Go back to the thread and see my reply i hope it helps .
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by crackhouse(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
lil jboy: Comments
comments on what? U wrote nothing and u want comments.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
Homar: @dazzle37 i read your post concerning your throat . Go back to the thread and see my reply i hope it helps .

Thank you very much HOMAR.but its gone now, just on its own, but i still appreciate your concern.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by dazzle37(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:
i know this mills and boons novel. . .

NOPE, its not every thing that is gotten from the book and he is just beside me now as i am typing.
i will soon invite N/L to the wedding when the date is fixed.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mine was with my neighbour's calabar housegirl. This house-g knew how to kiss o! Giving me the tip of her tongue to suck sometimes, sucking mine, biting my lips a bit and just kissing me with her soft, warm lips. Gosh! That's the best kisser I ever met.

Mary, I miss you and ur kiss o!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
pDude: Mine was with my neighbour's calabar housegirl. This house-g knew how to kiss o! Giving me the tip of her tongue to suck sometimes, sucking mine, biting my lips a bit and just kissing me with her soft, warm lips. Gosh! That's the best kisser I ever met.

Mary, I miss you and ur kiss o!

FALLS FROM OKADA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Ammyng(f): 4:19am On Apr 08, 2012
I was 16 lol. I was on a date with my boyfriend, i told him i wanted to wait til our 1st date as an official couple hehehe. So he kept teasing me on how great i was gone be by the time our date comes. So we were in the movies, we seeing his favorite movie. He told me to close my eyes. I didn't know what he was gonna do. Next thing you know, i felt warm soft sensation on my lips. It was him, and his kiss made me soo hot. It was Great. I quickly took the lead, and we was both moaning lol. We even tongue kissed. I didn't want the kiss to stop. So there you have it smiley

Im 22 now, so i'll always remember my ex for his kisses. My 1st kiss was amazing and hey nothing happened after the first kiss lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 5:29am On Apr 08, 2012
Ammyng: I was 16 lol. I was on a date with my boyfriend, i told him i wanted to wait til our 1st date as an official couple hehehe. So he kept teasing me on how great i was gone be by the time our date comes. So we were in the movies, we seeing his favorite movie. He told me to close my eyes. I didn't know what he was gonna do. Next thing you know, i felt warm soft sensation on my lips. It was him, and his kiss made me soo hot. It was Great. I quickly took the lead, and we was both moaning lol. We even tongue kissed. I didn't want the kiss to stop. So there you have it smiley

Im 22 now, so i'll always remember my ex for his kisses. My 1st kiss was amazing and hey nothing happened after the first kiss lol
dies n wakes up akain

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Lagusta(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2012
My first kiss (please don't laugh) was wit my housegirl when i was in primary school;(, i was 9 then, she was 21. Since then i hated kissing, until i started kissing my wifeewink
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by liljboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2012
Lagusta: My first kiss (please don't laugh) was wit my housegirl when i was in primary school;(, i was 9 then, she was 21. Since then i hated kissing, until i started kissing my wifeewink
wah append mehn lol
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by mayordy(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2012
dude wat u wrote is jst rubbish..u cnt get dat ailment tru a kiss..its a lungs disease gotten frm smoke esp from coal factories..so dnt come here nd start foolin people. And funny hw most ppl here alreadin fallin for it..na wa o,ignorance na correct disease.
At topic..ma first kiss was a mistake nd she really liked it dat she came bck for more.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? by Lagusta(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2012
lil jboy: wah append mehn lol

ok, let me tell u all dat happened.
My parents left for an overnight wedding, only me nd house-g 4 house. Next thing i knew, dis bitch started touching me, even in my thingy. I told her to leave me alone, she wouldn't listen. Then she forced her smelly mouth into mine. As a stubborn boy, i kicked her nd ran away. Even when she threatened fire nd brimstone if i told my parents, i still told them. Well, u know d story 4rm there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / Tango With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.