Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166480 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by sunky644(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Nedostic, ve tried the use of search engine but not satisfied with the little seen. Thanks though.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by austin55: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
is this tread close,why the silent or is there anything wrong with czech republic
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by austin55: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
is this tread close,why the silent or is there anything wrong with czech republic.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2013
@nedostic- please, i really need your quick response. Please tell me how did you translate your documents to Czech language for visa application? Like how much should be in my own and sponsor account ? Please, did you include your medical travel insurance in your visa application?
I would be very grateful for your swift response. Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Last Poster
Please kindly contact the embassy on translation of docs. I am pretty sure they would guide you through.

For the statement, I do advise at least 1.5m in your own personal account and possibly more on your sponsor's account. Pls this is just an advice. I really do not have any indepth knowledge based on he minimum amount required.Forgive my ignorance!

I am equally sure you could get a much more reliable info on search engines. Please visit these links below:
http://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/third-country-nationals-application-requirements-proof-of-funds.aspx
http://www.praguebusinesscollege.cz/infopack.PDF

As regards the insurance policy,I am not so sure students need insurance policy for visa application.

Finally,I do advise you browse the embassy website for more concrete info.

I hope this helps! Wishing you luck in your future and immediate pursuits!!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2013
nedostic: @Last Poster
Please kindly contact the embassy on translation of docs. I am pretty sure they would guide you through.

For the statement, I do advise at least 1.5m in your own personal account and possibly more on your sponsor's account. Pls this is just an advice. I really do not have any indepth knowledge based on he minimum amount required.Forgive my ignorance!

I am equally sure you could get a much more reliable info on search engines. Please visit these links below:
http://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/third-country-nationals-application-requirements-proof-of-funds.aspx
http://www.praguebusinesscollege.cz/infopack.PDF

As regards the insurance policy,I am not so sure students need insurance policy for visa application.

Finally,I do advise you browse the embassy website for more concrete info.

I hope this helps! Wishing you luck in your future and immediate pursuits!!
Thank you very much. Yes, i have read some infos on their website but you know a first-hand information is very strong, so i was asking you since you have once done it before. Please could you clarify this for me, i know you were interviewed the same day you submitted your application.

please,

were you told on that day if your application is approved OR you waited for a couple of 2months before knowing the status of your application?

Lastly, please for how long can money be in my own account before getting statement of account from the bank OR can i deposit the money anytime i like just to get the statement of account?

please note that,i was unable to get answer to the two above questions on the website of Czech rep embassy. Thanks, i would appreciate your response.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
^^^ please i need answers to the above questions. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by watino: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
originality: I just crossed seme border back into nigeria and the exam was a bit simple and a lil tough (the english was a piece of cake but the informatics wasn't child's play oh) but i pray and hope i pass oh..
And when i got to the embassy ii was surprised when i realised we were just 2 nigerians who showed up for the Msc test and its like no nigerian showed up for the Bsc test also cos all the guys i saw there were ghanians except one older man who is also a fellow nigerian
But i hope and pray i pass the test

plz what are the questions asked? we would like to know more on the questins plz sir

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tomiedatlo: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
watino:

plz what are the questions asked? we would like to know more on the questins plz sir
How far wit d result?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by danieslim(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2013
watino:

english language antonyms and synonyms, then questions relating to your course of study I choose msc informatics then so I had to answer informatics/computing questions, all questions are objective, I still have a copy of the questions
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justcul(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2013
danieslim: english language antonyms and synonyms, then questions relating to your course of study I choose msc informatics then so I had to answer informatics/computing questions, all questions are objective, I still have a copy of the questions

U said u choose msc informatics, dt means u had a Barchelor's in computer sci./related field ryt
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justcul(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy New Year guys,

a new season is here...am in need of help o..... anyone home
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2014
gowaga68: Happy New Year guys,

a new season is here...am in need of help o..... anyone home
What help bro? Geo man replied you in other thread.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
yes he did , i wanted to know the means of getting the application fee 500 kc across.. base on what Nedo said getting someone in europe or ... to pay the fee for you..

And i have come to agree with what he said on they don't responds to mails sent to them in English (even in Czech sef).

any lead pls

Demaejy:
What help bro? Geo man replied you in other thread.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Hello all,
i was worried and needed advice from everyone .
I appied for B.sc forestry at CULS and since then have been following the process but my major problem now is Sitting for the Entrance Examination which as stated in the school letter issued to me that the exams will be done at the school (CULS prague), on recieving the letter i sent them a mail stating am a foreign applicant and needs to get other means of sitting for the exams and on my portal they told me "Not been Admitted" due to not sitting for the exams.but later sent a mail informing me they had some communication with Czech Embassy in Nigeria on means of setting the exam September.
So my question now is
* what can i do regarding sitting for the exams September? As the visa processing takes 2-3 months.
* when does studies starts?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iyisco2001(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ nedostic and fellas, I have read thru dis thread and men, u guys tried. I just wanna bring my problems to d floor. I have a degree(Btech) in mechanical engineering and I want to further (msc) in automotive, design or whichever mechanical engineering feild. I need advices on school to choose, tuition, work availability among others, thanks in advance.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
iyisco2001: @ nedostic and fellas, I have read thru dis thread and men, u guys tried. I just wanna bring my problems to d floor. I have a degree(Btech) in mechanical engineering and I want to further (msc) in automotive, design or whichever mechanical engineering feild. I need advices on school to choose, tuition, work availability among others, thanks in advance.
I dont know much but how about you tring agricultural engr at CULS. You can check on http://www.tf.czu.cz/en/?r=1155 to find more information.
Goodluck (not Johnathan)
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iyisco2001(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
gowaga68:
I dont know much but how about you tring agricultural engr at CULS. You can check on http://www.tf.czu.cz/en/?r=1155 to find more information.
Goodluck (not Johnathan)
I so hate broda jona, so how abt working self, because thats a big issue, can I get work easily, plus like how much would d pay be?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Leave that Jona matter for now,lol.
As of work guy i dont know o but as a Nigerian anywhere we find our selves we always creat ways and as for the cost of everything am sorry i still dont know.

iyisco2001:
I so hate broda jona, so how abt working self, because thats a big issue, can I get work easily, plus like how much would d pay be?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iyisco2001(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2014
gowaga68: Leave that Jona matter for now,lol.
As of work guy i dont know o but as a Nigerian anywhere we find our selves we always creat ways and as for the cost of everything am sorry i still dont know.

U get mouth Baba.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iyisco2001(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2014
gowaga68: Leave that Jona matter for now,lol.

U get mouth Baba.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Demaejy:
Thank you very much. Yes, i have read some infos on their website but you know a first-hand information is very strong, so i was asking you since you have once done it before. Please could you clarify this for me, i know you were interviewed the same day you submitted your application.

please,

were you told on that day if your application is approved OR you waited for a couple of 2months before knowing the status of your application?

Lastly, please for how long can money be in my own account before getting statement of account from the bank OR can i deposit the money anytime i like just to get the statement of account?

please note that,i was unable to get answer to the two above questions on the website of Czech rep embassy. Thanks, i would appreciate your response.
where you able to get answers to this question?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gregport: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
No you won't be told if your application is approved or not. After your interview you will only be given a receit for the payment of your app fees, just like the one they gave you after the superlegalization stuff. Then you have to start waiting and waiting and waiting. Please don't develop BP during this period, hahahaha. As regards the second question, you can pay in the money and print out the statement immediately or as you wish. Its not like UK stuff. Just leave the money in your account till the outcome of ur application. But your sponsor is free to withdraw, just his/her balance matters. Hope this helps
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Gregport: No you won't be told if your application is approved or not. After your interview you will only be given a receit for the payment of your app fees, just like the one they gave you after the superlegalization stuff. Then you have to start waiting and waiting and waiting. Please don't develop BP during this period, hahahaha. As regards the second question, you can pay in the money and print out the statement immediately or as you wish. Its not like UK stuff. Just leave the money in your account till the outcome of ur application. But your sponsor is free to withdraw, just his/her balance matters. Hope this helps
It helps, thanks so much.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Gregport: No you won't be told if your application is approved or not. After your interview you will only be given a receit for the payment of your app fees, just like the one they gave you after the superlegalization stuff. Then you have to start waiting and waiting and waiting. Please don't develop BP during this period, hahahaha. As regards the second question, you can pay in the money and print out the statement immediately or as you wish. Its not like UK stuff. Just leave the money in your account till the outcome of ur application. But your sponsor is free to withdraw, just his/her balance matters. Hope this helps
Thanks for the answers man... Are you in Czech republic now or once been through the process?

How about your Lithuania stuffs, didn't u pursue it again?

thanks...
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gregport: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Demaejy:
Thanks for the answers man... Are you in Czech republic now or once been through the process?

How about your Lithuania stuffs, didn't u pursue it again?

thanks...
No, am not in Czech, just been through the process once. Yeah, am still pursuing my Lithuania stuff. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Gregport: No, am not in Czech, just been through the process once. Yeah, am still pursuing my Lithuania stuff. Thanks
what hinderd you from going?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Gregport: No, am not in Czech, just been through the process once. Yeah, am still pursuing my Lithuania stuff. Thanks
Oh, good... Please tell us, which school did u apply to in Czech by then ? How was the outcome... Any idea, the success rate of people applying for study visa at Czech embassy.

thanks....
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gregport: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
gowaga68:
what hinderd you from going?
There is no hindrance please. Am still processing it. It was just admission delay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.