Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person (4678 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by SmashingM(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2009
I look at the face, the belt, waistline and the shoes. You can tell a man's taste from the belt he uses.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by whitelexi(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2009
My eyes always go to the legs and how she walks, u can almost tell a good dancer from her steps and the way her waist and legs co-ordinate when she walks.
I then analyse the waist/hip:bust/shoulder ratio, its not good when the shoulders are far too broad or small for the hips.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by FBS: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2009
idi. . .backside grin
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by tushbobo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
The face then general body shape and endowments like da butt,boobs, legs etc
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by eyoniggar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
Her face first, she must have a strikingly
pretty face with nice eyes and lips, e.g,
liKe ma babez on ma profile pic.

Another thing is, she must have a big "FURO( Yansh to be precise)

Any other thing i can taKe into consideration.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by tishat(f): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
The first thing i look at is his teeth,if the dentition is wrongly arranged hnmm then the time we spend will end up been a waste,the i look at his belt watch and shoe or slippers, that determines lots of stuffs.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by kitlady02(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
First, accent then height and face
he doesnt hv to be drop dead gorgeous(though i dnt mind), but he shuldnt be ugly.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by keyne(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
height,smile and lips! grin
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Jadmchris(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
hèr walkn step and then her modé of dresn cos it says alot abt d person then d face
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by ShyOne(f): 3:27am On Dec 14, 2010
His eyes - heart to EXACTLY who he is

His teeth

His accent

His breath

His smell
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by buy1get3(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2011
attitude!!
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by dammytex: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
in the following order; her;

Eyes
smile
chest curves or cleavage
gait
dressing
perfume
hair (I'm very sorry I still dont know the differences)
shoes (not really interested in female shoes)

If I get to listen or talk to her---

her humour
her intelligence
her accent
her friendliness
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 05, 2011
if its a guy, His Shoes and then his stare,
If its a lady, her stance and then her countenance. It makes me proud when I still see ladies that are calm and collected.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by DreaShola: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2011
The face especially d eyes and the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Best Pre-wedding Picture Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.