Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) (4793 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2013
I know it is kinda weird. In fact, I feel weird opening this topic but then, what has been done had already been done.

My colleague and friend is a gentle guy and hardly fights. The last time I got him angry, he threatened to smash my face with his laptop. Me? I quickly kept quite and faced my work like a serious worker. I did that partly because I saw something like fire jump out of his eyes. This guy don't get angry o, so him threatening me now points to the fact that it aint empty.

Days later, he came into the office, he was heaving up and down. I wondered why. The driver in my office came in and started laughing. My friend just ignored him. So me na, as per amebo, I asked the other guy....

"O boy, na wetin happen na?"

He suppressed his laughter and narrated this to me.

"We were coming back from where we went to serve processes when I decided to stop and buy recharge card. Hmmm.. One of the recharge card sellers just started abusing him (my colleague that was breathing like a belabored goat). Calling him a womanizer and why he had to call one of them aside just to buy recharge card the previous day. He had tried to maintain his cool but the girl kept on abusing him and when he had told her to mind her business, she took it a step higher. She abused his mum. She said, na your mama go mind her business, no be me.

The rest is history o. He slapped, kicked, punched and flogged the girl eh. People had to hold him. Me I was just watching because I have been planing to beat her but you know na, I don't beat women."

He ended his story.

Trust me, I made fun out of the whole thing o. But seriously, some women can push someone to the wall with their mouths.

A slap a day keeps the world peaceful. What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Kslib(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
I think most females use the 'Never slap/beat a female' line to their advantage! And i find it annoying..

Well, personally, I can never slap a woman but a B.itch, hell ya!! There is a difference between a woman and a b.itch..

I think that recharge card lady kinda falls into the b.itch category!!

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Mynd44: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Aggravated assault.

6 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Me... Some women really need beatings to keep them in place. Forget about "never touch a lady thing". I go so mend you eh, you go understand why them call you the weaker sex.

Call me whatever, but damn, so women can be so annoying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Never ever slap a lady tongue

Your friend should've just walked away undecided

8 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Mynd44: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: Never ever slap a lady tongue
If a lady attacks yu, defending yourself is legal
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Aggravated assault.
i always knew i would find you here doing your a.55-licking job.

9 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

Yeah... Walai, inside bus na so this woman slap this man. Yehhhhh... Everybody shock. Nobody say anything. The man just smile, come keep quiet. As the woman reach bus stop come down, dey feel like superstar, na so the man come down...

**Read in slow motion**

Slap her, backhand her, clear her, come add like five slaps. Him waka enter inside car. O boy, we abuse that man till we reach final bus stop o. But for where, nobody get mind revenge for the woman. Him beat her like say na fellow man and who go wan try revenge?

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Mynd44: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2013
TribalEAST: i always knew i would find you here doing your a.55-licking job.
Are you stalking me now?

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
TribalEAST: i always knew i would find you here doing your a.55-licking job.

And what are you? gay?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
If she attacks you verbally, defend yourself verbally tongue

You can go physical on her only if she attacks you with a dangerous weapon (gun, knife) undecided

7 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
what if its only you mother she insulted, would you walk away? Well, if your mother is not precious. undecided
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Fair game grin.

My fiancé doesn't do pillow fights like the movies, I get what I give cry angry

[size=3pt]Violence is does not solve problems kids[/size]
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: If she attacks you verbally, defend yourself verbally tongue

You can go physical on her only if she attacks you with a dangerous weapon (gun, knife) undecided

See, do you know why men have Adam's apple?

Figure it out. What the mouth can't do, the fist does it better

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Annie2gud(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Look@them...happy abt dia beating feats.Any Guy that tries that,on my sister eeh,i ll make sure,he wont sit with his mould(anus)for five years.I Aint kidding.

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Flytefalls: Fair game grin.

My fiancé doesn't do pillow fights like the movies, I get what I give cry angry

[size=20pt]Violence does not solve problems kids[/size]

Fixed....

So, you think say him go pity you abi grin grin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Look@them...happy abt dia beating feats.Any Guy that tries that,on my sister eeh,i ll make sure,he wont sit with his mould(anus)for five years.I Aint kidding.

Judging from what you just said, you be lawyer....

Lol. Ever seen a man that slaps you and commands you to keep quiet at the same time undecided

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
TribalEAST: what if its only you mother she insulted, would you walk away? Well, if your mother is not precious. undecided

undecided undecided
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: If she attacks you verbally, defend yourself verbally tongue

If she attacks verbally, you have no right to hit her but if she goes violent.......the line has been crossed. But even at that, you can still walk away

4 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

See, do you know why men have Adam's apple?

Figure it out. What the mouth can't do, the fist does it better
Please tell me. Why? grin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
TribalEAST: what if its only you mother she insulted, would you walk away? Well, if your mother is not precious. undecided
Insult her mother back then else, walk away

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by BarryX(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Slapping is necessary in self-defence.
But a woman shouldn't be the first to raise her hand on a man because the end result is not always pleasant to the latter party.
The end-result words are always the funniest , like

"if you see your fellow man now, you no go fit fight am "

Lady shut a hell up -- you started it in the first place grin

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you stalking me now?
it is only a jobless person dat'll stalk you. All a person needs to do to catch u is to open a thread that supports beating women...and GBAM!, you are stucked in the trap of a successful hunter cos he used your favourite meal as the bait.

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
If she attacks verbally, you have no right to hit her but if she goes violent.......the line has been crossed. But even at that, you can still walk away

Walk away and get slap another day. You no know women? The moment you start walking away, they start stalking you and slapping you grin grin

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you're talking cool grin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Acidosis(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
What do you do when your younger sister insult you?

Answer: You correct her...

So I say, CORRECT any street lady who act like a younger sister.

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: Please tell me. Why? grin

According to myths of the ancient world, man spoke so much that the creator had to put an apple in his throat to reduce his speech. Now, whenever he wants to talk, most time when angry, the words don't come out. Instead, fists, slaps and kicks comes out. You know how stammerer dey behave na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
BarryX: Slapping is necessary in self-defence.
But a woman shouldn't be the first to raise her hand on a man because the end result is not always pleasant to the latter party.
The end-result words are always the funniest , like

"if you see your fellow man now, you no go fit fight am "

Lady shut a hell up -- you started it in the first place grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis: What do you do when your younger sister insult you?

Answer: You correct her...

So I say, CORRECT any street lady who act like a younger sister.

Yes. With a slap grin grin

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Look@them...happy abt dia beating feats.Any Guy that tries that,on my sister eeh,i ll make sure,he wont sit with his mould(anus)for five years.I Aint kidding.
gringringrin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Karleb(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
*Coughs* excuse me... you mean you'll walk away if a lady goes voilent on you?.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Insult her mother back then else, walk away
dats catfight. A guy would look stupid doing dat. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Primary 4 Teacher / Opinion: Nigeria Men Dont Like Marrying Ladies That Are First Born. Why??? / My Daily 'toasting' Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.