Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person (4677 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by charlisco(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2006
What does your eye look at, on first seeing a person
[list]
[li]For the male what do you first look out in female[/li]
[li]For the female what do you first look out in Male[/li]
[li]Vice-versa (i.e male/male & female/female)[/li]
[/list]
[list]

[size=15pt] [list]
[li]EYES[/li]
[li] HAIR [/li]
[li]NOSE[/li]
[li]TEETH[/li]
[li]EARS[/li]
[li]CHEST[/li]
[li]ARMS[/li]
[li]LEGS[/li]
[li]BUTT[/li]
[li]FEET[/li]
[li]IF OTHERS, MENTION IT/THEM[/li]
[/size][/list]
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by tejuoso1(f): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2006
outfit, preferably jeans cos what else is sexier when those fellaz sag their jean pant, then muscles, then hair (i like the clean waves)
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Fluffy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2006
He has to be well dressed and attractive first,
and if he is, I look at his lips must have nice full lips,
clean teeth and a sexy smile. kiss kiss kiss
I'm a sucker for guys with a sexy smile.

If I get close enough I might even smell his breath, so for me the mouth plays a very big role wink
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Grizzly(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2006
I look at her eyes, cos thats where the beauty lies. nothing can be more beautiful. but sumtimes, my eyes stray, and i find myself looking somewhere else, , undecided GOD HELP ME
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by papermoon(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2006
cry
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Skidoc(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2006
papermoon:

at the first sight of a person, i look at SHOES, the shoes just say a lot,

Shoes? Weird! shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by papermoon(f): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2006
cry
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by IBBFan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2006
since it's papermoon talking about shoes, i'm not surprised. some people believe that checking the size of a man's shoes determines the size (most esp. length) of the man's "J BROS".

but e no dey work ooo!!
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by 2cantango(f): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2006
Eyes first, you can read a lot in someones eyes. Then it's hands, I love men's hands, they are my weakness wink
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Grizzly(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2006
Hands? how?
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by 2cantango(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2006
Grizzly:

Hands? how?
It's difficult to explain. Men have strong, firm hands, and yet those same hands can touch you in the warmest most sensual way. Such a contrast.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by LoverBwoy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2006
First the smile  smiley

then the Almighty Booty shocked shocked shocked!!!!! i can tell the size of a girls booty from the front wink
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by papermoon(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2006
cry
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by shadex1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2006
Anywayz back to the topic
I look at her face.she has to be pretty.because if she aint i don't give a sh** if she is the sexiest or the neatest chic or has the nicest accent or has the sexiest legs that serves as the driveway to heaven.amma shut my mind.
then also white teeth and eyes fresh skin,her smile is not really important though nice accent.
plus she gotta dress good

i guess i just described a pefect girl.but those are honestly all the things i take note of at first sight.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by richolly(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2006
@Shadex

You just wrote whatz on my mind. I've been searching for that kinda babe but aint seen any yet which is probably why i'm babeless.

@ LoverBwoy, great. i can tell from any distance > 100miles
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by kajad(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2006
Height! A tall proportionate Girl will most likely attract my interest b4 any other thing. Then the way she walks (smart and confident)
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2006
His Eyez-Sincere Eyez, the kind that talks. wink
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by richolly(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2006
@babymine

you mean "come and do" eyes? i guess i have that so, wink what do you say
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2006
rich olly:

@babymine

you mean "come and do" eyes? i guess i have that so, wink what do you say

Very funny! How come I'm not laughing?
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by spikedcylinder: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
@papermoon,am totally with u!I look at the shoes first things first.It
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Rhodalyn(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2006
lips, tone,dressin, facial appearance
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by richolly(m): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2006
@babymine

take it easy! relax!! cool down!!! you should have known i was only kidding. how in this world would you think like that?? on the net

madam, sorry for "offending" you.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2006
@ rich olly
Wasn't offended, was just pulling your legs and you fell for it. grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Grizzly(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2006
angry
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Rhodalyn(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2006
hey-hey-hey, i beg angry for once just smile angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by 2cantango(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2006
Maybe Grizzly Bear is trying to tell us that a angry face is what he looks at on a woman.
Look at me Grizzly Bear angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by richolly(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2006
@babymine

no wonder my legs were paining me. maybe you pulled them too hard.

how are you doing? great i guess.

enjoy
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2006
@ rich olly

Eiya, sorry. You could massage them with a hot balm. grin
Take care! cheesy
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by micklplus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesywink
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by Kave(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2006
4me? Her bOObs first.Ern!, . Then her facial Xpretion.She has to look frendly. But i notice the BREAST first. Immediatly i see those breast,my heart beats faster than normal. It beats because i've not seen a girl's raw breast for a very long time now.
Re: What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person by babymine(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
W H A T W A S D A T?! shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) / Best Pre-wedding Picture Ever. / Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.