Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (59163 Views)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Men and food tho,wich food will you have? nigerian jollof or ghanian jollof? or u wantu b oliver twist and have both

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by domopps(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Which is you here Op?

Cheeeeeers

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Dalyjay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
sharp guy..... FTC again
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
lol... we Dem Boyz bahd!! grin

incase some babes for their minds are gonna like "nah, my bf can do this, he can't check other girls out when i'm with him" Sorry we're all like that. We're all shameless 'chekauters' grin

lalasticlala nw undecided

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by temitemi1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
hmm
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by faithugo64(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
even the lady sef follow dey look

15 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
°•no he just bein' a Hoe!!

....°•Where them dudes at that yell that out at every chick when you need em!

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:
lol... we Dem Boyz bahd!! grin
More like heartless cry

Thank God Mimzy has a heart grin Support our warmhearted young lady for Miss Nairaland today!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

he aiint no hoe. He is being a man undecided

6 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

he aiint no hoe. He is being a man undecided
°•Oh!
...°•Excuse me
°•°they got a new name for hoes now.... undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by cruzita(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided which aroma?ike nsi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by vizkiz: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Oh!
...°•Excuse me
°•°they got a new name for hoe's now.... undecided

you tell me
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
The guy be like shocked

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

More like heartless cry

Thank God Mimzy has a heart grin Support our warmhearted young lady for Miss Nairaland today!

lol... when I blow finish, I go sign you up as my PR manager! See concept grin

7 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

you tell me
°•I tried

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:

lol... when I blow finish, I go sign you up as my PR manager! See concept grin
Aww haha. Thank you grin smiley Happy Sunday
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by nmreports: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is very funny.
Make no mistake, it will take a blind man not to notice that Ghanian Jollof.
I wont leave my Nigerian jollof though for anything but it sure looks good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Aww haha. Thank you grin smiley Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too love, I trust you had a great time in church kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:

Happy Sunday to you too love, I trust you had a great time in church kiss
Yeahhhh something like that

Go eat some jollof rice and fill ur belly this fine day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeahhhh something like that

Go eat some jollof rice and fill ur belly this fine day grin

bless you bae grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by sacredsaint(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
jollof na jollof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by hifaif1: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Sister KingCheezyPuff, I thought you said I should give you two days to think about my suggestion that you become a nun!!!

It is more than two days now!!! I know it must come from the heart but when deadlines are set, it helps one to think deeply about the available options!!!

I should be retiring very soon from commenting on Nairaland to fully start my calling as a priest, but while there is still time, I want to make a monk and nun out of at least 20,000 Nairalanders!!! It is important that this target is met or the Devil will rejoice that there is not enough willing to be officers of God!!!

Bless you, my child!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Bonapart(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Not near funny

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by gerrardomendes(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
lord have mercy
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ghana has the baddest jellof i have ever seen...

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ademoladeji(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:
Men and food tho,wich food will you have? nigerian jollof or ghanian jollof? or u wantu b oliver twist and have both

I like your Togo Rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Safemode(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
No comment.
Last Bullet I wan sleep
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by DonBobes(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dalyjay:
sharp guy..... FTC again

Who dash u FTC. Wey u de use 2G,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by thomasthomas: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
I call it 'Di dia mkpo' tongue

'Come and eat'.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Sirmuel1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
How much is the ticket to Ghana? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Flashh: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lord safe us guys from longer throat. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.