Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (10665 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Win The 'Best Food Section Poster Award' - 2011? Your Vote Counts!!!

Y me: 58% (42 votes)
Firearm: 30% (22 votes)
George_D: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / Food Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ruqaya(f): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate Missy B and George D
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
akunta:

Thanks George, its gud 2 be back.
My "Oha soup" thread is was fun while it lasted wink
as for the nomination, thanks but i think some others wud do
a beta job, seeing am hardly around sef. smiley

yeah. i remember eating your sweet oha soup until my belly could could not extend anymore.

ever since you left, labalaba has been maltreating me here.

i'm always hungry now! cry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
ruqaya,
thanks for the nomination. i'm already warming up to be the master chef! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
So far we have :
Y me - 2
Labalaba - 1
George_D - 2
Wendy - 1
Firearm - 3
Iyabasira - 1
Fhemmy - 1
Akunta - 1
Tpia - 1
Mama_gee - 2

More nominations, please.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate me. Why? For staying away from this section and not posting some of my strange recipes like toad pepper soup and rice and beans with roast locust!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by maclatunji: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
^Don't mind my joke there O, select someone whoever deserves it. How come I hardly ever come here? Is it that I don't like food?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by ronkebp(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy B and Firearm.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by armyofone(m): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2011
Missy B, na you o.

oya bring my me better suya
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2011
I'm innominable, ladies. Please, nominate again. . . . and yes, you can nominate yourself.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yoghurtbiz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
Being a newbie, i nominated myself, 'cos in a short while, you will all confirm it, !
In addition, i nominated; mini-mini-mani-mo, , 'George" shocked
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akwaowoudo(m): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2011
Since the rules does not permit nominating a moderator and a glorified winner, i have none to nominate. Rules apart, i would have settled for MISSY B.
She is too much! She has devoted much for this section and as a result hardly surface in other sections. My knowing her never started here but in other controversial sections _then i was not a registered member of nairaland. At any rate, She is worth the salt. Without doubt, i pay my respect to her and also wish her longer eventful years ahead.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ramram: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
I nominate me, myself and I
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
ramram,
isn't that a bit selfish of you?

at least you could have nominated someone alongside yourself? grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kadirecipe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ramram:

I nominate me, myself and I
grin funny.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2011
akwaowoudo:

Since the rules does not permit nominating a moderator and a glorified winner, i have none to nominate. Rules apart, i would have settled for MISSY B.
She is too much! She has devoted much for this section and as a result hardly surface in other sections. My knowing her never started here but in other controversial sections _then i was not a registered member of nairaland. At any rate, She is worth the salt. Without doubt, i pay my respect to her and also wish her longer eventful years ahead.
What a great way to start my week. It feels good to be appreciated. . . Thanks for your kind words. smiley kiss

So far we have :
Y me - 2
Labalaba - 1
George_D - 3
Wendy - 1
Firearm - 4
Iyabasira - 1
Fhemmy - 1
Akunta - 1
Tpia - 1
Mama_gee - 2

More nominations, please.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by snthesis(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2011
i nominate Yme kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
My nomination will come before the end of 15th unfailingly.  cool

The oracles has been speaking to me already and I guess my nomination will be the decider  grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^
Just keep wasting time, you hear?!  angry

So far we have :

Y me - 3
Labalaba - 1
George_D - 3
Wendy - 1
Firearm - 4
Iyabasira - 1
Fhemmy - 1
Akunta - 1
Tpia - 1
Mama_gee - 2
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Make your nomination significant - It can qualify or disqualify someone right now.
We have less than 48 hours to select the 3 posters worthy to make it to the final stage - Nominate Now!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
missy b,
i hail o! more grease to your elbow! smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ese! smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 2:08am On Dec 15, 2011
And my nomination goes to Y me cool

I hope MissyB can now serve me my food both for dinning room and bedroom
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2011
^^ Finally!  cheesy

UPDATE!!!

Y me - 4
Labalaba - 1
George_D - 3
Wendy - 1
Firearm - 4
Iyabasira - 1
Fhemmy - 1
Akunta - 1
Tpia - 1
Mama_gee - 2

Nomination ends 11:30 pm 15/12/11
Voting starts 12:00 am 16/12/11

You have less than 24 hours to help or finish somebody . . . Make your nomination significant. Nominate Now!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2011
Anything wey dey happen make e happen, but make sure my co-wife gets up there. I have huge plans for her winning grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Bawss1(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2011
We dey watch this section o, voting don start for other sections since morning una dey tell us 11:30 for here. Which kain arrangement be this. grin angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2011
Na make dem get time steal register or print ahead!! grin grin grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
OAM4J:

And my nomination goes to Y me cool

I hope MissyB can now serve me my food both for dinning room and bedroom
Finally, the different flavour of my sexy body u tasted worked. . .  phwwwww, I know I cann never go wrong with my skills on bed and in the kitchen   cool cheesy
Oh damn did I just let the cat outta the bag  shocked grin

Odunnu:

Na make dem get time steal register or print ahead!! grin grin grin
I am so gonna spoil u with food and love grin kiss kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
Emmm. . Emm grin grin
First things first.  I notimate Firearm  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for all the nominations and anticipated votes
Because of your nominations, my kitchen will be re-opened
and excellent world-class meals served for free  cheesy cheesy grin

all my staff that went on int'l training are now back
and orders for food items have arrived  tongue tongue tongue

So this xmas promises to be the best in my kitchen  cool cool

NB: I know my kitchen shook some roadside Missyb kitchen to it's foundation
it's good for competition u know
However, I will be back and better cool cool cool

Odunnu and other between the legs hunters, pls keep off  angry angry grin grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
y me:

Finally, the different flavour of my sexy body u tasted worked. . .  phwwwww, I know I cann never go wrong with my skills on bed and in the kitchen   cool cheesy
Oh damn did I just let the cat outta the bag  shocked grin
I am so gonna spoil u with food and love grin kiss kiss

hmnnn. . . if Missy B uses her powers to disqualify you, I no dey o grin

But it will be nice you win and join Missy B and I at the kitchen cool
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
I want to wholeheartedly thank you all for your participation and cooperation, I'm greatly impressed, but the process has not come to an end yet. . .

Phase 1 (Nomination stage) ends now, and Phase 2 (voting stage) starts now.
Let's do this together again, vote for one of the 3 candidates - Y me(4), Firearm(4), George_D(3).
I'd also like to invite all those who didn't nominate- for whatever reason- to participate in the voting stage.
Voting ends 30th of december and the winner will be announced afterwards . . . Decide who takes the crown this year; only you have the privilege to.

Vote NOW!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2011
hmmmm! no stuffing of ballot box pleeaseeee! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Goldieluks: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2011
How come the system is asking me to login first before i can vote, whereas am online already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name That Bread / How To Cook Ewa Agoyin / Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.