Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (10667 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Win The 'Best Food Section Poster Award' - 2011? Your Vote Counts!!!

Y me: 58% (42 votes)
Firearm: 30% (22 votes)
George_D: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / Food Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

How come the system is asking me to login first before i can vote, whereas am online already?
You voted before the message appeared, right? If yes, your vote has been counted. . . . I configured the poll that way.
You'll be able to view the result after voting expires - 30th december.

George_D:

hmmmm! no stuffing of ballot box pleeaseeee!  grin
Missy is a fair MOD, and performs her duties diligently . . . If in doubt, ask OAM4MISSY.  wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Goldieluks: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2011
Missy B,i haven't voted yet.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2011
my vote to FIREARM
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

You didn't vote, yet you were asked to login? I need to understand where the problem lies. Lemme see.

wendybaby:

my vote to FIREARM
Were you able to vote, Wendy?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2011
hmmmm! please all lets vote for george_d.

i don't mind being the steward in missy*b's kitchen! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Goldie, let me explain better.
When you access this thread, you are able to view the names of the 3 candidates. After you check the box of your preference and click the ''vote'' button, ONLY then does the message '' Please Login or Register to cast your vote and view the results of this poll'' appear. To be sure, I had to login with a previous ID, and the poll works fine.

If you can view that message without having clicked the 'vote' button, then something is not right. My guess is you (mistakenly) voted.

George_D:

i don't mind being the steward in missy*b's kitchen!  grin
Were you able to vote?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
Voted! works fine.
George_D:

i don't mind being the steward in missy*b's kitchen! grin
OAM4J is about to lose his job!!! Yiiiiiipeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vote for Firearm
Vote for Change you can believe in grin

Together we can stop the monopoly of MissyB kitchen
Monopoly is not good for consumers
Because consumers deserve the best
And Firearm will give you the best come 2012 cool

Firearm. . . . A new dimension, A better option
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
Firearm:

Together we can stop the monopoly of MissyB kitchen
Monopoly is not good for consumers
Because consumers deserve the best
And Firearm will give you the best come 2012 cool

Firearm. . . . A new dimension, A better option

Reh Reh Reh!!! All bark no bite. grin
The Missy B kitchen is unparalleled . . .consumers' number 1 choice. cheesy
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
Missy_B:

You didn't vote, yet you were asked to login? I need to understand where the problem lies. Lemme see.
Were you able to vote, Wendy?

Yes dear, just did that now. thanks. kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Voted! works fine.OAM4J is about to lose his job!!! Yiiiiiipeeeeeeeeeee!

Am a shareholder and a director, not a steward embarassed

Sorry we are not giving you a job in the kitchen, I know you wish to work under me seriously grin

Well, I hope Y me wins, she will work well under me, but if that Mr fire wins, he will have to close his buka and become a trainee at our kitchen.

George_D I heard he is a PDP member.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by freecocoa(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
Firearm all the way.

Vote firearm for president,I mean food section poster of the year,a vote for firearm is a vote for getting free food on nairaland,both local and continental.
FIREARM FOR A CHANGE.

Firearm firearm,firearm ka anyi ga eso
Ma ona ejeje ma ona lala,firearm kanyi ga eso.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@sweetcocoa

I believe you die
Firearm is a Change we can believe in
Positive Change for the Food Section
grin grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
OAM4J:

Am a shareholder and a director, not a steward embarassed

Sorry we are not giving you a job in the kitchen, I know you wish to work under me seriously grin

Well, I hope Y me wins, she will work well under me, but if that Mr fire wins, he will have to close his buka and become a trainee at our kitchen.

You wish!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
I think I now understand what Goldie meant . . . It's possible she indeed did not vote before the message appeared.
I'm experiencing the same thing in the religion section.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^

It's all part of your plan. You didn't want her to vote for me

Occupy Food Section Protest: Allocate Voter's card to Firearm Supporters angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by snthesis(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^lol grin grin grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Am a shareholder and a director, not a steward  embarassed

Sorry we are not giving you a job in the kitchen, I know you wish to work under me seriously  grin

hmmmm!  me a pdp member? that should be politics in missy b's kitchen cabinet! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
Keep voting, please. smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]George_D is the kitchen man--- what women can do we men can do it more better . I vote for George_D . Kitchen of Nairaland cheesy cheesy wink [/size]

Missy_B:

Keep voting, please. smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2011
just voted firearm
hoping to get a plate of egusi soup in return
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2011
^^^

A special Plate of Egusi and Pounded yam/Semo awaits you in the kitchen when you visit

Thanks smiley

Vote Firearm for a Positive Change
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
ogaga,
thanks. please i need more votes like yours to fire this firearm from the polling booth! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^^

I know you are part of the cabal; PDP member.
MissyB, release Voters Card for my Supporters oh

Vote Firearm. Vote for Positive Change. A Change you can believe in
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
voted smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^

Thx for your vote
free meal of your choice dear  wink kiss kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
y me
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
I'm offended for the fact that I wasn't nominated for this award. embarassed embarassed
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Firearm:

[color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]^^^

I know you are part of the cabal; PDP member.
MissyB, release Voters Card for my Supporters oh

firearm, please don't stuff the ballot box this last minute ooooo!

my agents are already sending field reports in.

looks like george_d will carry the day!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Where have u been ever since darling ? grin grin wink[/size]

mama-gee:

I'm offended for the fact that I wasn't nominated for this award. embarassed embarassed
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by nanidee(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
FIREARM has my vote

Unfortunately, I am unable to use the polls at this time, but I do hope my vote counts
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
SEUN, MUKINA2, NLDERS come and see oh!!!

MissyB has denied all my voters their Voters Card
Goldie couldn't vote; Nanidee couldn't vote. Same applies to many other voters that didnt scream out

This is RIGGING at its peak
Say NO to RIGGING
Occupy Food Section: Release Voters card for Firearm's supporters

There must be a change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name That Bread / How To Cook Ewa Agoyin / Peak 456: Investing In Early Nutrition For Smart Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.