Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (10648 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Win The 'Best Food Section Poster Award' - 2011? Your Vote Counts!!!

Y me: 58% (42 votes)
Firearm: 30% (22 votes)
George_D: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / Food Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Well , she don't have my time no big deal --- grin i wasn't going crazy to get her into my life in the first place only trying to see the kind of person she is when it comes to matter of building relationship online ^^ smiley smiley

Friend , u sound funny though Ogaga plays no trick when it comes to romance in the kitchen zone --- I'm real but your advice of eating apple is cool with me . wink wink
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga!

better control that thing between your legs and don't think akunta will fall for such tricks!

when you're feeling Hot, go take a bite of apple. it will help you keep your mind focused
and you won't be wandering into dangerous zones. grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
ogaga,
kitchen love is no love at all.

it all starts and ends in the same place: the kitchen! lol! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]George don't say such a thing abeg^^ grin grin

How can u say kitchen love is no love at all ? well , i feel u anyway . it really depends on the kind of kitchen settings ooh . I have played love inside kitchen and enjoyed it more than anywhere else in my house smiley .

ha ha ha grin grin grin u always sound too funny these day friend it doesn't really end inside kitchen if u really wish u can move down to the sleeping chamber i guess . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
kitchen love is no love at all.

it all starts and ends in the same place: the kitchen! lol! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
ogaga! you started getting randy ideas again?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]George!!! seem like u hate talking dirty about women issues as i can see --- how do u want to convince me you're not a Catholic priest ( Reverend Father) where u based? grin grin

honestly , i was only trying to explain u on our previous conversation --- wink wink
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga! you started getting randy ideas again?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
ogaga! you don't have to be a priest to know that kitchen love is not something
to be taken serious!  wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I feel u friend grin -- so where inside your house do u enjoyed having intercourse ? wink wink [/size]

George_D:

ogaga! you don't have to a priest to know that kitchen love is not something
to be taken serious! wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I feel u friend grin -- so where inside your house do u enjoyed having intercourse ? wink wink [/size]

haba ogaga! do you have to be so raw?!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2012
Guys, still @ it?
Hmmmmmmm
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2012
akunta,
yeah, ogaga seems bent on having you in the kitchen! can you imagine?!

i told him to go take a bite of apple instead. lol! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2012
Well George, thanks for the support
but i choose not to discuss Ogaga's
proposition in this thread. wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
@George,
pls ansa d question. whr inside ur house?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
wendybaby!
you seem so interested in the topic too.

don't tell me you agree with ogaga's naughty intrigues!

akunta,
i think you're doing the right thing. best to keep things wrapped up! wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Na wahh for u ooh --- lipsrsealed why on earth i shouldn't be so raw on this issue. . . grin abeg man, answer my question jare u too dey form cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
George_D:

haba ogaga! do you have to be so raw?!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah darling we're still on it --- okay , I've invite u to the other section of romance darling , we really need to talk . . . kiss kiss . not here in the kitchen anymore . wink[/size]

akunta:

Guys, still @ it?
Hmmmmmmm
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Darling i tire for george ooh -- cheesy cheesy sometimes he does things as if he's not a man enough to talk real things like this one . grin grin

George!!! how many times i call your name? abeg show inside here , i need to know where inside your house you enjoy having intercourse most? grin wink
[/size]

wendybaby:

@George,
pls ansa d question. whr inside your house?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]She's interested and agreed in the topic just like u are interested in it too but i think u are too shy to clear your mind about it LOL grin grin

George , i have notice these days u have been forming!! , what's the matter friend abi your wife run leave u ? cheesy wink
[/size]

George_D:

wendybaby!
you seem so interested in the topic too.

don't tell me you agree with ogaga's naughty intrigues!

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
ogaga,
go take a drink of apple juice.

it will cool down your libido a bit! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=13pt]George!

I have already done that --- nothing happened lipsrsealed , Please -- answer my question man or maybe if u are too shy here inside kitchen meet me @ the romance section grin grin wink
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
go take a drink of apple juice.

it will cool down your libido a bit! grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]George!

I have already done that --- nothing happened lipsrsealed , Please -- answer my question man or maybe if u are too shy here inside kitchen meet me @ the romance section grin grin wink
[/size]

online romance is not really my thing.

lets talk food in the kitchen instead cool
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2012
hmmmm, Ogaga! this one u r inviting ur fellow man to romance wt u online.

make u be careful there oo. Man to man na crime for we country oo grin grin

I'd rather advise you carry Akunta go je je or else grin undecided
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]Really? if u say so no problem --- well , i love online romance with beautiful and interesting single damsels . . . grin grin

Ok , lets talk food --- how did the food u ate this morning taste like ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
George_D:

online romance is not really my thing.

lets talk food in the kitchen instead cool
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]I didnt invite him to practicalize romance with me ooh -- At least just to talk and share some romantic experience as men issues is one of this kind . grin grin

wendybaby darling i already read your mind u thought i poke men i guess. . . cheesy cheesy no , i love doing dem women . wink wink

wendybaby what are u preparing out hand? . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink
[/size]

wendybaby:

hmmmm, Ogaga! this one u r inviting your fellow man to romance wt u online.

make u be careful there oo. Man to man na crime for we country oo grin grin

I'd rather advise you carry Akunta go je je or else grin undecided
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Ogaga, norin for u oo.
continue your loving dem women. Mr loverman!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]common baby there's something special for me i guess . . . wink wink[/size]

wendybaby:

@ Ogaga, norin for u oo.
continue your loving dem women. Mr loverman!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2012
wendybaby,
good advice - if only ogaga will listen!

ogaga,
you got to watch it. romance in the kitchen almost aways is a very dangerous fire hazard! lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]wendybaby understood my feelings man , u don't like romance we all know u love food more than the big bang game inside bed ---( cheesy cheesy)

that's another way she does a romantic gisting --- nothing much just watch very soon we'll proceed from kitchen to the next room . grin

George ---I agreed with u romance in the kitchen can be very dangerous and not only that , it isn't enjoyable like inside resting room . I told u meet me @ the section lets talk man 2man abeg ! this one u dey form i wonder undecided
[/size]

George_D:

wendybaby,
good advice - if only ogaga will listen!

ogaga,
you got to watch it. romance in the kitchen almost aways is a very dangerous fire hazard! lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2012
ogaga,
don't get your hopes up for wendybaby. did she tell you she's already taken? cool

as for the romance section, once again, i'm not an online romance person.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=13pt]george so u are telling me now that u only do your romancing inside room? grin[/size]
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2012
ogaga,
that's what i been saying in many words.

romance is always better in the bedroom.
why would any sane person prefer romancing with knives and spoons? 

meanwhile lets not derail yme's victory thread, ok? wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=13pt] wink wink wink

okay friend don't allow me to remind u today is my birthday. . . grin
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
that's what i been saying in many words.

romance is always better in the bedroom.
why would any sane person prefer romancing with knives and spoons? 

meanwhile lets not derail yme's victory thread, ok? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook & Bake♥♥Recipes / Name That Bread / What Soup Can You Prepare With N1000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.