Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (10643 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Win The 'Best Food Section Poster Award' - 2011? Your Vote Counts!!!

Y me: 58% (42 votes)
Firearm: 30% (22 votes)
George_D: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / Food Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2011
Good day, esteemed members!

The year is fast coming to an end, and as has become a tradition on Nairaland, we are running this year's edition of Official Best Poster Of The Food Section. The 2009 edition was won by Amakaone
and the 2010 edition was won by Missy ★ B.
Who is worthy to take the crown from Missy B this year? The decision is yours to make.

Below are few rules to ensure a free and fair election:
- Not more than 2 nominations per user
- Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
- I, the moderator of this board cannot be nominated in this section but may be nominated in other sections
- The nominees must be active in this (food) section
- The nominees must be rule-abiding, non-trouble-making member(s)
- The top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks where you can vote for your preference, after which the winner will be announced.
- Where there is a tie, I reserve the right to either choose one of them or extend the voting by 24 hours.

*Nomination ends on the 15th of December, 2011
*Voting starts on the 16th of December, 2011 and ends December 30th where the winner will be announced.

Note: I'd like to underline the importance of the participation of every poster and lover of the Food section - in this election and in the section, in general- as, the vivaciousness/growth of this lovely and very relevant section highly depends on it.
It should take not more than 30 seconds to nominate and/or vote . . . so, I beg your synergy.
Let's choose the worthy successor together.  cheesy

Thanks for your attention and cooperation.
Missy B  smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate the 1 n only
MISSY!!! lipsrsealed
oops, cant nominate Moderator?
ok, will do a lil research n get back 2 ya! wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate Labalaba and George_D
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Bawss1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate Firearm and Wendybaby
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
My co-wife y me. She always makes an input when around.
firearm the hungry business man. Choi! That guy can sabi follow woman to the detriment of his business.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bawss1:

I nominate Firearm and Wendybaby

lolssssssssssssss.

I nominate eeemmmmmmmmmmmmm
ll b back tongue
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
wendybaby:

lolssssssssssssss.

I nominate eeemmmmmmmmmmmmm
ll b back tongue

na here u come hide? oga o, merry xmas sha.

i nominate mama basira.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kadirecipe(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
I am kind of new here, don't know anyone to nominate.
Is this a tradition to change moderator each year?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
kadirecipe:

I am kind of new here, don't know anyone to nominate.
Is this a tradition to change moderator each year?

No, we do not change moderators yearly. Since 2009, we have made it a point of duty to give special recognition to the poster(s) that have been really helpful and active in each section throughout the year.
It is purely coincidental that I'm Amakaone's successor both as the moderator and as the best poster of this section.

Just to make it easier, there are numerous potential candidates along with those that have already been nominated.
Y me  kiss  kiss
Fhemmy
Tpia
Hauwa/armyofone[b] and many others[/b].
All you need do to make up your mind on whom to nominate/vote is go through some threads in this sec.
Your nomination and vote are important, as you're now part of the family.  smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kadirecipe(f): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2011
Missy ★ B:

No, we do not change moderators yearly. Since 2009, we have made it a point of duty to give special recognition to the poster(s) that have been really helpful and active in each section throughout the year.
It is purely coincidental that I'm Amakaone's successor both as the moderator and as the best poster of this section.

Just to make it easier, there are numerous potential candidates along with those that have already been nominated.
Y me  kiss  kiss
Fhemmy
Tpia
Hauwa[b] and many others[/b].
All you need do to make up your mind on whom to nominate/vote is go through some threads in this sec.
Your nomination and vote are important, as you're now part of the family.  smiley

Ok cool . I am going to read preview threads and see.
Thanks
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2011
Who do i nominate sef? . . . thinking

I will discuss with Missy in the bedroom and get back to you people. cheesy

Meanwhile the winner will be given a job at the Official Nairaland kitchen as a waiter/waitress  cheesy
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
i nominate fhemmmy and akunta!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kadirecipe(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate tpia@ ,
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
Cool! smiley
Keep 'em coming in, people. smiley

OAM4J:

Meanwhile the winner will be given a job at the Official Nairaland kitchen as a waiter/waitress cheesy
That's a great responsibility o, one job to die for. cheesy Also, I will give the winner a special treat
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
I look forward to Y me winning. I cant wait to have her wait on me and my team.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hahahhahahah, thanks for the nomination Missy B!!! tehehe
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by armyofone(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
i think say na better food recipe dey for my mailbox only for me to click it and come see ''vote''. who is voting with hungry stomach tongue hungry and cold dey wire person na vote person go chop? tongue
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
If you nor nominate, no food for you. angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
food first before voting angry.
na only for nigeria person dey vote with empty stomach.

grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by snthesis(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
armyofone:

food first before voting angry.
na only for nigeria person dey vote with empty stomach.

grin
nominate me and i guarantee u, a lovely meal wink

vote for me and u get cool dessert after dinner
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Meanwhile the winner will be given a job at the Official Nairaland kitchen as a waiter/waitress cheesy

hahahahaaaaaaaa lwkmd. who wan be una waiter?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
wendybaby:

honey honeric kiss
na here hide me o.  did u miss me?

hmmmm!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Odunnu:

My co-wife y me. She always makes an input when around.
firearm the hungry business man. Chaii! That guy can sabi follow woman to the detriment of his business.
hey hey, that's one of the multiple reasons I love my co wifey. chaiii hubby is so lucky to have a jealous free wives like us kiss kiss

Missy ★ B:

If you nor nominate, no food for you. angry
I go nominate you for library section tongue grin kiss kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2011
I'm sorry guys, I have to clean up this thread now. Let's keep it on topic, thanks.  wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2011
missy ★ b,
you know how it is with kitchen etiquette.

unfortunately not everyone has it.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm sorry guys, I have to clean this thread now. Let's keep it on topic, thanks. wink

haba, why remove all my post? u wicked o cry angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
honeric01:

haba, why remove all my post? u wicked o cry angry

Because only me and Missy are permitted to do love in Tokyo here, even then i tried not to. So just nominate and wait for voting jare. This thread na about normination  grin

wendybaby:

hahahahaaaaaaaa lwkmd.  who wan be una waiter?

abeg nominate jor, am yet to see your nomination. If the winner no wan be waiter/waitress he/she fit be cleaner or chef  grin

@Iyawo mi Missy B

remind me before nomination close o to nominate. I wan make my nomination be the deciding nomination  grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 5:10am On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate myself Mama-gee for food section poster of the year. . .
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2011
Am back after careful touts n considerations,
my Nominees are : Y me & mama-gee! cheesy
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2011
akunta, welcome back!

we missed your oha soup thread!  kiss

again, i nominate akunta and fhemmmy (are we allowed to nominate twice?grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2011
George_D:

akunta, welcome back!

we missed your oha soup thread! kiss

again, i nominate akunta and fhemmmy (are we allowed to nominate twice?) grin
Thanks George, its gud 2 be back.
My "Oha soup" thread is was fun while it lasted wink
as for the nomination, thanks but i think some others wud do
a beta job, seeing am hardly around sef. smiley
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate Firearm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook & Bake♥♥Recipes / What Soup Can You Prepare With N1000 Naira? / Name That Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.