Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (12668 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? / Wives: Would You Submit Your Paychecks To Your Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by r231(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
Osama10:

This type of things happen all the time.

True

whether the wife is around or not
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by ronkebp(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
chaircover:

Ronke where were you when the men on this forum declared that its a mans world? busy in your bedroom I suppose lipsrsealed grin grin

My dear, i wish i was in the bedroom, that one for pay pass. cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
chaircover:

Richy the man has more fault; why because one he has violated his vows (he is the married one remember) and two he is the one in the position of responsibilty

. . . . . .  and I will be saying the same thing if a married woman sleeps with her single driver or houseboy.

CC,
How can you compare the male genes to the female genes?
As I have told you women in this section,times without number-a man can sleep with numerous s.ex partners and feel nothing for them,on the other hand women are not wired that way-she needs to feel something for her partner before she can get down with him.
Do you know some men find it exciting and sex.y to have s.ex with women who are beneath their wives in class and stature,hence the reason why some men can sleep with house maids.
Some men leave their wives at home and go out with the grimiest call girls?
For some men the secret liaisons with these women in the broken down motels all over town is what turns them on.
You can not understand what I am talking about because you are a woman.
Lots of men pocket their marriage vows,when they do their dirty business,and pick them up again when they finish and surreptitiously sneak out of that run down motel room.
As I told you many times before the only man that cheats, is the sucker that gets caught!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by ronkebp(f): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
Richy all these your analysis is too bad^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, common now, what of those prostitutes that sleep with men for money, do you think they are emotionally attached to them/men?
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^
What is bad about my analysis? grin grin
Can't you see I am on your side?
Do you know those pros.titutes have boyfriends who they actually love?
Besides they don't KISS their customers,they save their mouths for their boyfriends!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
The woman did not help matters by deciding to stay separate from her husband

She pushed the man to cheat

When she decided to stay in US, what does she want to happen to the husband and she knows there is a young 19yr old girl at home with the husband?

Abeg How many women on here would decide to live in another country and leave their Husband even if na Pastor with a teenage girl at home alone

Abeg the woman has most of the fault jare.

CC, Its like Mr CC sending you to Ghana all by yourself and putting van Vicker as the houseboy alone in the mansion

Make I no talk pass that one
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by hardeyincah(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
u said u play chess for a living, do u know LITTLE BEE
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by olarolar: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2011
@ poster.it is good u brought up this experience, it is a topical one and i know that despite everybody's comment a lot of us here would decide to be wise and pick up the obvious lesson in this story.

But, from what you have said; it is like you are a very good friend of the family or maybe the husband, therefore i will plead with you not to just leave the matter alone like that as it can go from bad to worse, what do you intend to do to assist this guy and his family? have you thought of ways you can mediate wisely in this matter so as to prevent future occurences?

please consider doing something for ur friend; its good u posted it here but u can try to go a step further and find how to help out - maybe by subtly talking to the wife abroad or working on your friend or whatever. pls just do something, i know God will direct you, if you put your heart to it.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2011
//
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Osama10(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

CC,
As I have told you women in this section,times without number-a man can sleep with numerous s.ex partners and feel nothing for them,on the other hand women are not wired that way-she needs to feel something for her partner before she can get down with him.
Do you know some men find it exciting and sex.y to have s.ex with women who are beneath their wives in class and stature,hence the reason why some men can sleep with house maids.
For some men the secret liaisons with these women in the broken down motels all over town is what turns them on.
Lots of men pocket their marriage vows,when they do their dirty business,and pick them up again when they finish and surreptitiously sneak out of that run down motel room.
As I told you many times before the only man that cheats, is the sucker that gets caught!

This may be hard for the female folks to understand but its the TRUTH.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by cantell(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
[b]Besides they don't KISS their customers,they save their mouths for their boyfriends!

Izdatso? Now how would you know that?
Someone is a regular customer.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by ronkebp(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
dayokanu:

[b]The woman did not help matters by deciding to stay separate from her husband

She pushed the man to cheat[/b]When she decided to stay in US, what does she want to happen to the husband and she knows there is a young 19yr old girl at home with the husband?

Abeg How many women on here would decide to live in another country and leave their Husband even if na Pastor with a teenage girl at home alone

Abeg the woman has most of the fault jare.

CC, Its like Mr CC sending you to Ghana all by yourself and putting van Vicker as the houseboy alone in the mansion

Make I no talk pass that one
Seriously Does the man need any driving force to cheat on his wife, other than the langer-langer between his legs? What will you say of husbands that are with their wives and having kpekusing time everly with their wives and still cheat on them?.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
Besides they don't KISS their customers,they save their mouths for their boyfriends!

cantell:

Izdatso? Now how would you know that?
Someone is a regular customer.

My friend,we are not joking here.This is grown folks talk.
Now be a good boy and run along and join your mates in the romance section
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by tpia5: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Wasnt there a thread last year about a woman who said she went overseas to have her baby and during that time her husband slept with a church sister. Maybe they were holding prayers for the wife's safe delivery when satan tempted them?

Ise esu, abi.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Outstrip(f): 2:42am On Dec 04, 2011
The fact of the matter is that most times couple who live separate lives live in denial. I don't understandhow a woman and man can make a decision for the woman to live apartf from husband and children. I am racking my brains for justifiable reasons. I can't come up with anything. I don't know how this woman does not feel like she is a failure
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2011
//
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by cantell(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

My friend,we are not joking here.This is grown folks talk.
Now be a good boy and run along and join your mates in the romance section

Yeah, you're all grown up! Feed that crap to someone who actually cares.
Whats with people and superiority complex? This is the net for heavens sake! I pointed out the obvious and you're getting uptight.
Can't say i blame you. Truth hurts.
And If you feel like being the superior guy here, you might wanna start with a change of username.
Sounds like a joke in this section!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear you are nuts. grin grin grin. CC please give us correct answer grin cool

Anyways if na me, Mr Kadry would be receiving a phone call from me with lines like these. . . . . "We are not compartible", "You are not my soulmate", "I am moving on, sorry". . . .

grin No be my fault abeg angry
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Ndkings1(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2011
Men and their fantasy!
Hmmmmmm
__i no fit shout

how is the wife coping with
sex ova there.
I know say dem own worse
they cant stay
/4 a wik without
sex.

1 Like

Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by otokx(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2011
Its fast becoming a natural phenomena in Nigeria. Sad to say why marry and stay single?
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Dennisana(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Abeg make una no blame the woman only.wat was d husband doing abroad b/4 he got posted to naija.my ans, the same tin.neither was he faithful over in the U̶̲̥̅̊.S.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by philips70(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
We are all here accusing men of infidelity as if it's an exclusive preserve of menfolk. I bet you if not for the just delivered condition of the woman same could be happening with her in that US. Suffice it to say that cheating is not an exclusive department of men. The women are as guilty if given the same conditions. The presence of a man and a woman without either partners around is enough temptations. The matter of sex and attraction is a very weird one, man or woman. Do not crucify me, it's just my honest opinion.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Phboy1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thank God, I have a smelly house gal. grin, I can't stand her odour,
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
If there is anything I hate is HYPOCRISY. 9 in 10 Nigerian men would have done the same thing even with a 13-year-old house girl. It is not safe to bring a grown up maid into your matrimonial home. My friend has a grown up maid who is also 19 and sexier than his wife. If she competes for the sexiest woman in the world she would make the top 10. She has been sex starved for two years, because they don't allow her to far alone, except with his wife. And the poor housemaid has been coming closer to me for good reasons. The day she would explode in heat, God help me, my friend or any lucky guy within her reach. They should just send her back to her parents before she gets pregnant. The only reason I have not laid her is the fact that she is not literate, but she is provocatively sexier.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by publisher(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=15pt]This is what happens when women get married to all these goody goody,unwise,mumu born again men. They just cant handle life's temptations which MUST surely visit all heterosexual married men at some point in their lives. @OP:If this guy na sharp guy with his levels as an oil company worker,he ought to have well over 5 different PH girls that would lick his anus everyday of the week,whether his wife dey town or not.

I cant imagine banging my maid,where i wan start from? With all the young university babes wey full my dormot, mtcheewwww grin

PS: Nigerian Women must realise that 95% of all heterosexual Nigerian married men will cheat on their spouse  atleast once or twice in a year. Married women can cheat too,but our society forgives cheating men more,its in our culture. grin[/size]
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by greeze: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
jigawa state cordinator of national youth service corps member /NYSC/ pay our INEC money, the time is going madam
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by ibrahim007: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
It is evil for a woman to bail out of her marital responsibilities.That woman is heartless and selfish.She traded the most important thing in her life for some dollars,what kind of a woman does that?.Both of them don't deserve to have kids or start a family because its evident that they can trade their family for personal pleasures.Nobody holy pass,but family is something too sacred to be,
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by gabbytabby: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
One does not know what the full details is as in, how long the woman is away for cos if you have a baby in the US, the whole process before you can take your baby out will take not less than 3 months after the birth and also whether the man was all for her staying and for what purpose.

In the general sense women should never leave their husbands for extended periods unless you want him to revert to his single life of girlfriends etc or you dont care even if the ultimate happens and he gets someone else pregnant, divorces you and marry them then you can risk it . Why do you marry when you have no intention of companionship and intimacy with your partner or when people say to have and to hold you think say he fit do that from younder or does your vows mean anything to you?

Granted that with you being there a philandering and shameless man will still continue with his ways, sleeps and impregnants all and sundry including the housegirl and that might be the kind of man your friend is but why should the woman give him a helping hand as you would equally be responsible as you have alienated your affection from him whether intentional or not.

As a woman, one thing you learn is that preserving your home is more your responsibility. You brought this children into the world(yes I know you both made them) and while they need stability in their life you need to do all you can to give it to them and its not really about the man but what is best for you and your children.

Now he has done it in his own home and the marriage bed defiled. Tufiakwa.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by logica(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Orikinla:

The only reason I have not laid her is the fact that she is not literate, but she is provocatively sexier.
Oh come on. Lay her and ask for forgiveness from God later.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by philips70(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
I do not understand this emphasis of a woman leaving the man all alone. Ah Ah, majority of working men all around the world( oil workers) work away from home most of the time. Or is it because it's the woman that's away from home this time around? So these things will always happen one way or the other. Cheating has always been and will remain until Jesus comes whether women travel away or not. And anybody that says that man will not find the housemaid good enough to lay even while the woman is around is not being sincere.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by gabbytabby: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

CC,

I always laugh when men come up  with this argument. Its all what you say to yourself to keep your sanity together. A man or woman can reslove that that infidelity is a no no and they do all they can to stay clear of tempation especially as there are aids to help you if you really really,  If your wife go work, market, take the children to school and you suddenly feel like, you block it somehow dont you so same goes in other situations.

Women are not wood and do feel the emotions also, and like a GOOD exercise so dont kid yourself about this. My advise to you is to make sure you take care of your business or someone might come in singing what a mighty GOD we serve when GOOD water pass under her bridge. grin grin grin
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by okpurukata(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
The truth remains that a couple should stick to each other. I blame the woman for leaving his young husband to the elements. However we Are not there to know how the marriage has been faring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / My Husband Is Acting Funny / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.