Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? (18143 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Toonice(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2011
Goto work by 6am in the morning, come back very late in the night.

How did you do it, without having a fight with your Husband?

Your advice we help many woman that have this type of job, but not enjoying her marriage.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by r231(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2011
are you writing a book undecided undecided
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Dyt(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2011
^^ he s layin out all his family probs
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by r231(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2011
Dyt:

^^ he s layin out all his family probs

tot as much grin grin
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Creamish(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2011
Toonice:

Goto work by 6am in the morning, come back very late in the night.

How did you do it, without having a fight with your Husband?

Your advice we help many woman that have this type of job, but not enjoying her marriage.

It takes an understanding husband to prevent issues cos its rily challenging. . . . Better if he met u as a banker. If he can assist, count urself lucky. As per the meal, always cook ahead . . make soups and stew to last the week so dat when u return, u only have to make rice or eba . .or watever u want. God's grace is always sufficient.  wink

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2011
marryin a banker? let me think who go de service me na? i used to have a gf who was a banker, she was a nice girl and really good too. but there was no way i could marry her for fear of adultery on my own part so i had to fashie her
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by slimyem: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2011
i bet it's gon take lots of understanding on the husband's part.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Toonice(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2011
@ Dyt u better shut Ur mouth up if u don't have any sensible replies here.

what type of your family problem are u laying out. ODE
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2011
tiniyata:

marryin a banker? let me think  who go de service me na? i used to have a gf who was a banker, she was a nice girl and really good too. but there was no way i could marry her for fear of adultery on my own part so i had to fashie her

Are u trying to tell us that you like going to heaven everyday? so weekends is not enough for you to enjoy yourself abi?
You fashie her and you missed alot (cash & nice behaviour). thank God you said she used to be nice. tongue
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Redmosquito(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2011
bullshit
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Redmosquito(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2011
hat
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Are u trying to tell us that you like going to heaven everyday? so weekends is not enough for you to enjoy yourself abi?
You fashie her and you missed alot (cash & nice behaviour). thank God you said she used to be nice. tongue

angry angry angry Why should weekend alone be enough angry angry angry angry

Are u married?
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by OneGuy: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2011
he he he why should you get married its d lamest thing to do the single life is the shit wink
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2011
Creamish:

It takes an understanding husband to prevent issues cos its rily challenging. . . . Better if he met u as a banker. If he can assist, count urself lucky. As per the meal, always cook ahead . . make soups and stew to last the week so dat when u return, u only have to make rice or eba . .or watever u want. God's grace is always sufficient.  wink

Yes
We work with timetable. i have my daily activities timetable on my office desktop. i go through it everyday to know what next e.g my kids break fast,lunch & dinner schedule. And my hubby is that undestandable type. On saturdays i'll prepare 2 types of soup and stew and shared them into little plastics and put them in the freezer so that it will be easy for us during week days. On a daily basis after work when i get home, i keep my kids uniforms, sucks, pants, lunch boxes in order to make it easy for us in the morning when we wake up and also check their home work if its weldone, we go to bed at most btw 10:30&11pm, our body is used to it. In the morning we wake as early as 5a.m including the kids, they're used to it, my hubby will bath and dress them up, while i prepare their meal to sch. And we'll make sure they take little breakfast before going to school. I have a little 12yrs brother that stays with me, he comes back from his own school before school bus comes to drop the kids.  He'll make sure they've taken their bad and take their meal before assisting them with their home work. In the evening before we return, the kids would have taken wheat food e.g golden morn or conflakes before going to bed or atimes they wait for our return, we get home at most 9-9:30pm from vi to ejigbo. And we call home as often as we can to know their wayabout and wellbeing.
Its needs understanding and corporation. God is our strength, we know our aim.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2011
Demdem:

angry angry angry Why should weekend alone be enough angry angry angry angry

Are u married?

My broda is not all about Bleep shia
Im married with 3 kids
tho we still do it during weekdays but not all days.
i dont complain as long as the man is in the mode, am there to satisfy him.
i may be stressed up  but dont show it up.
Its matter of understanding.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Demdem(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^^

Good wife u are. As long as that aspect isnt failing, u can continue with ur job. I agree also that all isnt about se"
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by maclatunji: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Yes
We work with timetable. i have my daily activities timetable on my office desktop. i go through it everyday to know what next e.g my kids break fast,lunch & dinner schedule. And my hubby is that undestandable type. On saturdays i'll prepare 2 types of soup and stew and shared them into little plastics and put them in the freezer so that it will be easy for us during week days. On a daily basis after work when i get home, i keep my kids uniforms, sucks, pants, lunch boxes in order to make it easy for us in the morning when we wake up and also check their home work if its weldone, we go to bed at most btw 10:30&11pm, our body is used to it. In the morning we wake as early as 5a.m including the kids, they're used to it, my hubby will bath and dress them up, while i prepare their meal to sch. And we'll make sure they take little breakfast before going to school. I have a little 12yrs brother that stays with me, he comes back from his own school before school bus comes to drop the kids.  He'll make sure they've taken their bad and take their meal before assisting them with their home work. In the evening before we return, the kids would have taken wheat food e.g golden morn or conflakes before going to bed or atimes they wait for our return, we get home at most 9-9:30pm from vi to ejigbo. And we call home as often as we can to know their wayabout and wellbeing.

I don't envy your lifestyle O. How do you deal with the unholy advances of some of your bank customers or potential clients?
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2011
Forget abt how the meal aspect is being taken care of, how about the up bringing of the children? Men will care about the s3x & the meals but do they really bother about the training of the kids? They believe its the woman's responsibility but they dont wont show it.
Even if your mother or house help is around to cater for them, they cant be brought up well unlike when the parents esp the woman is there to monitor them. Nobody will look after ur children the way u dont
I dont support this kinda work for a family woman and the reason most pple go for it its cos of the money or to assist the husbands.
How could a woman leave home in the morning @ 6am and come in by 930pm & go to bed 11pm Do u hav time to check the kids? wot kinda lifestyle is that?!!! do u know wot househelp does wit your kids or how s/he lives his/er life??
But i think it is better to earn lesser than wot banking sector is paying and have time for the family than earning much and family is falling apart gradually esp the children as dey grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by pkv(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Im married with 3 kids

correct wife.God bless u madam!make my ovaposesive jealous banker chic come bak 2day.i go show ha this ur post.if she wont undastand lyk u make she walker.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Pelycan: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Im married with 3 kids

keep it up dear.  grin
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by NotNairalandi(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2011
after 6months of our marriage i wil set up a small scale biz 4her
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2011

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Costa2000(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Yes

My sister e no easy atall,i pray that God Almighty will continue to strengthen u and protect ur kids while u are out.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by muyoto: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Yes
We work with timetable. i have my daily activities timetable on my office desktop. i go through it everyday to know what next e.g my kids break fast,lunch & dinner schedule. And my hubby is that undestandable type. On saturdays i'll prepare 2 types of soup and stew and shared them into little plastics and put them in the freezer so that it will be easy for us during week days. On a daily basis after work when i get home, i keep my kids uniforms, sucks, pants, lunch boxes in order to make it easy for us in the morning when we wake up and also check their home work if its weldone, we go to bed at most btw 10:30&11pm, our body is used to it. In the morning we wake as early as 5a.m including the kids, they're used to it, my hubby will bath and dress them up, [/b]while i prepare their meal to sch. And we'll make sure they take little breakfast before going to school. I have a little 12yrs brother that stays with me, he comes back from his own school before school bus comes to drop the kids.  He'll make sure they've taken their bad and take their meal before assisting them with their home work. In the evening before we return, the kids would have taken wheat food e.g golden morn or conflakes before going to bed or atimes they wait for our return, [size=15pt][b]we get home at most 9-9:30pm from vi to ejigbo. [/size]And we call home as often as we can to know their wayabout and wellbeing.

NNA. I have to admit, una try no be small. shocked shocked shocked

well, to each his/her own. this is certainly not the kind of life I can live.

but like you rightly said:

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by twinskenny(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2011
nikkykay:

Forget abt how the meal aspect is being taken care of, how about the up bringing of the children? Men will care about the s3x & the meals but do they really bother about the training of the kids? They believe its the woman's responsibility but they dont wont show it.
Even if your mother or house help is around to cater for them, they cant be brought up well unlike when the parents esp the woman is there to monitor them. Nobody will look after your children the way u dont
I dont support this kinda work for a family woman and the reason most pple go for it its cos of the money or to assist the husbands.
How could a woman leave home in the morning @ 6am and come in by 930pm & go to bed 11pm Do u hav time to check the kids? wot kinda lifestyle is that?!!! do u know wot househelp does wit your kids or how s/he lives his/er life??
But i think it is better to earn lesser than wot banking sector is paying and have time for the family than earning much and family is falling apart gradually esp the children as dey grow up.

what if her job is the one keeping the family? must she now resign just to cater for the kids alone? will she used stone to pay there school fees? she is always with the kids every night and everymorning, not like shift job, saturday and sunday is there as well to look after her kids. i bet you are not in Lagos thats why u are talking like that, not only bankers surfer this kind of stress, some other profession do too. what if you are working on the island and you leaving somewia around sango ota or some place far? what wi ll u do? u wake up early and u return late, the kids will be fine
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by igbo2011(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2011
This a a big reason why women don't make it to the top of the CEO level as much.  Balancing, family and work is hard.

Bank9ing is a good place to get started at before you get married, then you can start your own business after that when you get married.  This will leave her with more time for her family.

But since she has extra money, the family can hire a househelp.  When both parents are power parents and they leave their children alone, then their children might grow up messed up and neglected.  This will lead to a troubled adulthood.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by DeepSoul(f): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Mummy 3:

Being a banker isn't easy. But being a banker in LAGOS is staggering. The Lord really is your strength. It can't be easy. It's easy for people to shout "resign resign" but only you know the true state of ur family affairs.

@ Post:
Last last, Entrepreneurship is the way forward.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
It is only In Nigeria you hear this stories. Bankers here are not working like this
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^^

Good wife u are. As long as that aspect isnt failing, u can continue with your job. I agree also that all isnt about se"

grin  You are a funny guy.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
pkv:

correct wife.God bless u madam!make my ovaposesive jealous banker chic come bak 2day.i go show ha this your post.if she wont undastand lyk u make she walker.

i beg dont let her waka o, all strength are not the same  grin
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by sholay2011(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
Dis thread shud rada be hw do husbands cope wiv wives dt re bankers, mschew, movin 2 d nxt thread jare,
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
a 2nd wife will do undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Men Obsessed With 'Plenty Of Fish In The Sea' Idea? / How Important Is A Son In Igbo Tribe / What Principle Has Kept You Through Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.