Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (12664 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? / Wives: Would You Submit Your Paychecks To Your Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by FEMARY1: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hmm o ga oh.

Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by speak2me: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
the original poster as a point because the probability that such would happen if the wife were to b around will reduce,

I also have a friend who is in  a similar situation and i knw its only a matter of time before thunder strikesssss grin

Although my friend is complaining bitterly that his wife keeps attending to her parents and siblings while returning home very late only to complain of being exhausted from work and her family suposed family she is attending to whom by the way are not lacking in anyway even as far has travelling out of the country with her family while the husband his left alone in the country for about 5days,
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Wislet(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
BEST SOLUTION: LET THE MAN EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF A MALE HOUSEHELP WHO IS NEITHER TOO YOUNG(to be able to take care of the kids) NOR TOO OLD. WHO IS SKILLED IN CULINARY SERVICES. That way, he avoids living with temptation under the same roof. Honestly, what God will judge among married couples is plenty. Some women are unbelievable.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by niyooo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
Posted by: Wislet
Insert Quote
BEST SOLUTION: LET THE MAN EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF A MALE HOUSEHELP WHO IS NEITHER TOO YOUNG(to be able to take care of the kids) NOR TOO OLD. WHO IS SKILLED IN CULINARY SERVICES. That way, he avoids living with temptation under the same roof. Honestly, what God will judge among married couples is plenty. Some women are unbelievable.

Are you serious? MALE HOUSEHELP? The poster didn't say the gender of the remaining two kids but if any of them is female, then you want them to leave their small female daughter with a male househelp? Very funny.

Anyway, my two cents, The lady took too many things for granted, you can't just change your mind and decide to stay back to work. Unless you are married to J. Christ or something. Most men will cheat given this circumstance. And on the flip side, most men will cheat when not given this type of opportunity. If the woman is wise she better get her a.r.s.e back to PH quickly, the maid may not agree to another D & C.

And the guy should spend some of the money he has and get a discreet thing going rather than eating the grass under him.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by eros(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
The house help should be sent away immediately, now that she is better and if the guy needs a house help, then he should get a boy. Besides, its best to get a house help who comes daily to clean the house and leave and not a live-in house help.

I wonder why people never learn from others mistakes.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by speak2me: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
speak2me
Online Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands:
« #65 on: Today at 03:18:44 PM »

the original poster as a point because the probability that such would happen if the wife were to b around will reduce,
I also have a friend who is in a similar situation and i knw its only a matter of time before thunder strikesssss
Although my friend is complaining bitterly that his wife keeps attending to her parents and siblings while returning home very late only to complain of being exhausted from work and her family suposed family she is attending to whom by the way are not lacking in anyway even as far has travelling out of the country with her family while the husband his left alone in the country for about 5days
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Yorisb: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
dayokanu:

The woman did not help matters by deciding to stay separate from her husband

She pushed the man to cheat

When she decided to stay in US, what does she want to happen to the husband and she knows there is a young 19yr old girl at home with the husband?

Abeg How many women on here would decide to live in another country and leave their Husband even if na Pastor with a teenage girl at home alone

Abeg the woman has most of the fault jare.

CC, Its like Mr CC sending you to Ghana all by yourself and putting van Vicker as the houseboy alone in the mansion

Make I no talk pass that one

U go fear analogy nah! *Faints* grin grin
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Yorisb: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

CC,
How can you compare the male genes to the female genes?
As I have told you women in this section,times without number-a man can sleep with numerous s.ex partners and feel nothing for them,on the other hand women are not wired that way-she needs to feel something for her partner before she can get down with him.
Do you know some men find it exciting and sex.y to have s.ex with women who are beneath their wives in class and stature,hence the reason why some men can sleep with house maids.
Some men leave their wives at home and go out with the grimiest call girls?
For some men the secret liaisons with these women in the broken down motels all over town is what turns them on.
You can not understand what I am talking about because you are a woman.
Lots of men pocket their marriage vows,when they do their dirty business,and pick them up again when they finish and surreptitiously sneak out of that run down motel room.
As I told you many times before the only man that cheats, is the sucker that gets caught!

Quoted 4 emphasis. . .lol
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by sayso: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster,shut the Bleep up.
If your friend or you were up their with their peers during school days instead of being book worm,He should know were to stick his thingy right.Girls with knowlegde.
OR
Stay the Bleep away from other women and respect that holy convenant.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
ronkebp:

Seriously Does the man need any driving force to cheat on his wife, other than the langer-langer between his legs? What will you say of husbands that are with their wives and having kpekusing time everly with their wives and still cheat on them?.

Ronke be honest, would you leave your husband in another country with a 19yr old househelp?

Ok. You have fried meat in the fridge.

You have 2 sons one of them you feed well, the other you starve,

Which of them is more likely to steal from the fridge
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by 76Naira(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
They should go check their marriage & the guy should respect his health before he infects himself badly.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by godman01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2011
It was wrong for the woman to have decided to stay and the man too must have resisted that, isn't he the head.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
And lead us not into temptation . . . . . . . This is like using a cat to protect fried fish so rats won't get to it. Ho.r.ny men don't think . . . . . . women in the house, how many times has a feigned headache stopped our hubbies from getting jiggy? 

It's all well and good to blame the man but a wise old saying goes thus . . .  . . .  ' that which is allowed to lie fallow a goat makes away with' .
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Chyrich(f): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
if men know d pains women go thru in labour,they 'll not 4 any reason abuse girls in d course of satisfying their lust.most sincere married people know that sex in marriage is not often,so i dont buy his excuse.it wz a well thot &executed plan.if could not control himself,y didnt he do it wd those mad women on d street or his own child?men should stop covering their sins.he should send dat girl back 2 her people b4 he kills her.as 4 d wife,she must b senseless.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Chyrich(f): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
if men know d pains women go thru in labour,they 'll not 4 any reason abuse girls in d course of satisfying their lust.most sincere married people know that sex in marriage is not often,so i dont buy his excuse.it wz a well thot &executed plan.if he could not control himself,y didnt he do it wd those mad women on d street or his own child?men should stop covering their sins.he should send dat girl back 2 her people b4 he kills her.as 4 d wife,she must b senseless.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
cantell:

Yeah, you're all grown up! Feed that crap to someone who actually cares.
Whats with people and superiority complex? This is the net for heavens sake! I pointed out the obvious and you're getting uptight.
Can't say i blame you. Truth hurts.
And If you feel like being the superior guy here, you might wanna start with a change of username.
Sounds like a joke in this section!

Look kid you don't know me.
What is the obvious? I happened to have worked in an hotel when I was coming up in life so I know a lot about girls who work in hotels as commercial se.x workers.The fact that I interacted with them does not mean I patronise them.
Superiority complex?Physician heal thyself-You were the one trying to be superior by implying that I am a patron of pros.titutes.For your information these girls are in to this business for myriads of reasons ,so stop being sanctimonious!
User name?-WTF is wrong with my user name? It is a compendium of different things in my life,but then considering your age I don't expect you to understand the irony in it.
I am done with you,but I still advise you to find your way to the romance section where your kind of posts belong.
PEACE!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by adconline(m): 1:53am On Dec 05, 2011
The man is also reckless with his life. Not being into girls does not mean that he should not use protection -e.g raincoat, condoms,and rain-boot
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by blacklion(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2011
Chyrich:

most sincere married people know that sex in marriage is not often,

Why should it not be often?

What if Oga wants it often?

Never ever under-estimate the importance of sex in the male psyche.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by crissmac: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2011
the topic cudnt have said it any beta. the sad truth is that when the cats are not around, the mice come out to play. madam is gradually losing her position and it wont be long before the inevitable take over is complete.
if care is not taken, we will be dealing with "i lost my husband to a house help" thread.
just my 2 kobo!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by cantell(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

Look kid you don't know me.
What is the obvious? I happened to have worked in an hotel when I was coming up in life so I know a lot about girls who work in hotels as commercial se.x workers.The fact that I interacted with them does not mean I patronise them.
Superiority complex?Physician heal thyself-You were the one trying to be superior by implying that I am a patron of pros.titutes.For your information these girls are in to this business for myriads of reasons ,so stop being sanctimonious!
User name?-WTF is wrong with my user name? It is a compendium of different things in my life,but then considering your age I don't expect you to understand the irony in it.
I am done with you,but I still advise you to find your way to the romance section where your kind of posts belong.
PEACE!
Tell your lame-arse story to the birds.
You claim all grown up and matured but you can't take a simple joke. Whats the maturity there?
You must be living in denial. And if you're not guilty in any way, you wouldn't be bothered posting your life history.
Hotel worker my arse!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Pain(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2011
All Humans Cheat. Its Only the "Cheat Mode" that Varies.
Cheat Mode can be via the following"

1. Physically (Kiss, Smooch, handling)
2. Electronically(Chats, Social Networking(F-book, 2wits), Nairaland, Indecency etc)
3. By Proxy (Pimping -Private/Executive)
4. Discreet Outings (Common Excuse) tongue
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2011
The woman is careless with misplaced values of what is important. Her eldest child is 6 yrs old and she is in the US doing what?? leaving hubby with a 19yr old girl who probably walks about in the house without pant and bra and everything shaking leaving little to imagination. The wife for never marry then. mtchew!

The man a weakling let his wife go back to the US to chase a career for how long?? Cannot control himself only God knows if its for 6mnths or 2 years the wife will be gone yonder. Silly man almst killing the innocent 19 yr old girl he probably disvirgined because if she is a gal about town she will be madam No 2 before madam comes back or she will refuse to abort the pregnancy and extort the man for all he is worth.

Anyway alot of silly men are like this. Just a fact, afterall the man has not announced himself as the new biblical Joseph. I am certain oga has not learnt his lesson there are still many gymnastics going on. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Pain(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
I
andromida:

The woman is careless with misplaced values of what is important. Her eldest child is 6 yrs old and she is in the US doing what?? leaving hubby with a 19yr old girl who probably walks about in the house without pant and bra and everything shaking leaving little to imagination. The wife for never marry then. mtchew!

The man a weakling let his wife go back to the US to chase a career for how long?? Cannot control himself only God knows if its for 6mnths or 2 years the wife will be gone yonder. Silly man almst killing the innocent 19 yr old girl he probably disvirgined because if she is a gal about town she will be madam No 2 before madam comes back or she will refuse to abort the pregnancy and extort the man for all he is worth.

Anyway alot of silly men are like this. Just a fact, afterall the man has not announced himself as the new biblical Joseph. I am certain oga has not learnt his lesson there are still many gymnastics going on.  cheesy  cheesy

Spot On!

The man has chopped and will definitely re-chop again. It's basic instinct 101. He's probably going to chop this evening again after work!
I recall the 2 "Laws of O'kwaffor"

According to O'kwaffor et all (1980)

1. For consensual banging to occur, there must be a state of mutual agreement between both banger & bangee
2. A hole was banged can always be re-banged.

I heard the 3rd law is undergoing testing and ratification by the Imperial Society of Banging Regulations (ISBR) and may be released sometimes in 2016.

Note: Original word "Kwaffing" was changed to "Banging" due to popular submissions to the ISBR in 1989!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Ronke be honest, would you leave your husband in another country with a 19yr old househelp?

Ok. You have fried meat in the fridge.

You have 2 sons one of them you feed well, the other you starve,

Which of them is more likely to steal from the fridge

Dayo, i can leave my hubby and go anywhere, the only person or persons i can't leave are my children, i only balme the woman for leaving her children.
The man would cheat any how, even if the woman was living in his trousers? Moreso just because you are filled, does not mean a person cannot still steal from the fridge, that is what we call, ojukokoro!!!
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Oluschenco(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2011
Body no be wood now! All blames shd be directed to d woman, heaven knows wat she is also doing rxt there.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
Oluschenco:

Body no be wood now! All blames shd be directed to d woman, heaven knows wat she is also doing rxt there.

Is that why a man should sleep with his maid?
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by monkeyleg: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Truth be said, whilst there might be a slight case of temptation here, I think the bigger question here is that this damn thing is far too common in our society. Just another symptom of the rot.

Most likely this happened, becuase Oga used his position to more or less intimidate the girl into submission. Is there a case for sexual harrassment?

We talk about the Temptation of the Man, what about the harrassment of the maid? There is no clear indication that she willfully gave into this

Again, what about his marriage? did it not matter enough to him for him to have kept clear. After all it was based on choice that his wife was not available. I really hate it when anyone tries to justify cheating, especially when the vunerable maid is involved
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2011
monkeyleg:

Truth be said, whilst there might be a slight case of temptation here, I think the bigger question here is that this damn thing is far too common in our society. Just another symptom of the rot.

Most likely this happened, becuase Oga used his position to more or less intimidate the girl into submission. Is there a case for intimate harrassment?

We talk about the Temptation of the Man, what about the harrassment of the maid? There is no clear indication that she willfully gave into this

Again, what about his marriage? did it not matter enough to him for him to have kept clear. After all it was based on choice that his wife was not available. I really hate it when anyone tries to justify cheating, especially when the vunerable maid is involved
monkeyleg:

Most likely this happened, becuase Oga used his position to more or less intimidate the girl into submission. Is there a case for intimate harrassment?

there is no use of position there, according to the maid, she gave in willingly. I tried to know if it was on one occasion but she could not remember how many times it happened. Meanwhile my friend told me it was only once. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2011
eros:

The house help should be sent away immediately, now that she is better and if the guy needs a house help, then he should get a boy. Besides, its best to get a house help who comes daily to clean the house and leave and not a live-in house help.

I wonder why people never learn from others mistakes.

I agree with you on this. But he said it will look suspicious if he send out and beside it will hurt the girl shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by monkeyleg: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2011
@LOVE.4BUG,

By virture of Oga being the one that pays the maids bill, she is likely to say she submitted willingly. I seriously doubt she would own up to being intimitated into it, we all know what the consequence would have been.

By the way, my point being the maid was in a very vulnerable position, as they always are in Nigeria , and Oga took advantage of it. Now no one has said anything about the potential seriousness of a failed D&C, all because we want to save Oga's skin.

Like I say it is unfortunate, because the same drama is playing out in so many homes in the Nigeria, and really no one is talking about safeguarding maids that are in this sort of position.

We all know what happened to Dominique Struass Khan when he used his position to sexually harrass the chambermaid, but not in Nigeria
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Funny how the man cheats and the woman gets blames undecided

I mean I'm sure the woman stayed back with her hubby's full consent . . . . probably on his directive. And now he cant be responsibile enough to keep his marriage vows and somehow it's her fault undecided
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Jenifa1: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
as far as I'm concerned, that wife doesn't care about her husband's philandering. I actually think she's trying to run away from her husband and family.
she seems like the type that will put condom in her husband's briefcase every morning before he goes to work (ie she's only worried about catching STDs)

different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.