Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (12582 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? / Wives: Would You Submit Your Paychecks To Your Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2012
Jenifa_:

as far as I'm concerned, that wife doesn't care about her husband's philandering. I actually think she's trying to run away from her husband and family.
she seems like the type that will put condom in her husband's briefcase every morning before he goes to work (ie she's only worried about catching STDs)

different strokes for different folks.

Jenifa, I dnt think so, cause I know she over trusted the husband. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by agiboma(f): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Its not entierly the wife's fault after having my son i stayed in Canada for 1.5 years, only to come back to a marriage in shambles, mistress and girlfriends everywhere. The man if he wanted to cheat should have used condoms and for the fact that the wife left her child their for the house help to look after well i could not do that. But is their more to this story. Are they having financial hardship and the wife needs to work overseas? I cant imagine why she would leave her family. This woman needs to return to put her house back in order.
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by HISchild: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2012
true, "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." -Matt 19:6
Re: Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: by Jenifa1: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2012
LOVE.4BUG:

Jenifa, I dnt think so, cause I know she over trusted the husband. undecided undecided undecided

she seems to me like someone who doesn't have a good marriage. there are many women who are most happy when their husbands travel out.
she's trying to start a new life IMO.

all she needs is a divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Years Old Boy Marries 52 Years Old Woman / 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.