Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. (1023 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2011
I met a girl on facebook, becos she was beautiful(pix) i fell in luv with her, not knowing dat he was a man pretending to b a woman. Later she asked for assistance from me that i should borrow her 70,000. To do sometins, before i know i gave dis devil dis money, frm dat moment, any time i call her number switch off! To d extend that she has disconnected her facebook! Pls what shd i do?
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by kelz88(f): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2011
LMAO!!!!

This has gotta be a joke. You can't be THAT dumb, surely?!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2011
it certainly has got to be!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by SAFO(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2011
Give me 60,000 and I will get back your 70,000 for you.

Guaranteed results.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by toyemz(f): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2011
@poster
two options

1.cut your loses and move on. Hope you learnt  a thing or two here

or
2.pls save more money - go back to facebook and look for another beautiful he/she and continue to spend  on them

either way
choice is yours
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by seedord247(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2011
Disconnect your life right naw as you  are typing . . and if i tell you to loan me ordinary 2k  . . . . you will give one irrational excuse.

Discombobulated Muguniaaa. grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by BABE3: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2011
Successimpactld:

I met a india guy on facebook, dat we ve been friend for  4 yr now, but early last yr he said to me dat he loves me with so much, to d extend dat he promised me heaven and earth, dat he is going to take me to india for marriage. Am confused! Either to follow him or not.            www./3hbpk3k

A few months ago, you were a guy, now, you're a girl.

What should you do? Stop spamming the forum with your trash.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2011
Chai!!
But op u be real mumu oo grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2011
BABE!:

He g[i]a[/i]y undecided
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by BABE3: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2011
sauer:

He g[i]a[/i]y undecided

He's not g[i]a[/i]y. He's/She's just a spammer looking for traffic for whatever website he/she is advertising.

Check his previous posts. I always do that, do avoid being "fo[i]ole[/i]d".
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Rocktation(f): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2011
So how did you find out that he'§ a guy? Gosh, I'M̲̅ too grown up for this.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by kelz88(f): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2011
Checked his history. . .started a topic where he said  he married a witch. SMH! Wont be surprise if a few months/years down the line these things will actually happen to you.

Next time be hypothetical.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by 195(f): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2011
BABE!:

undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2011
BABE!:

He's not g[i]a[/i]y. He's/She's just a spammer looking for traffic for whatever website he/she is advertising.

Check his previous posts. I always do that, do avoid being "fo[i]ole[/i]d".

Certainly, I do that, but I'd say it's not enough to conclude. Whatever the case, I'd give everyone a fair chance on the ball. . . undecided
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by BABE3: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2011
sauer:

Certainly, I do that, but I'd say it's not enough to conclude. Whatever the case, I'd give everyone a fair chance on the ball. . . undecided

Well, that's enough info. for me to conclude. This isn't Rocket science. undecided
Re: I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 03, 2011
^^Just might be. Don't bet   wink

(1) (Reply)

end / I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. / Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.