Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91603 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
OAM4J:

Good good!

Now before baptism, one question: Have you tasted the forbidden fruit yet? if yes how was it?

Isale can you please supply the links to those tests include the recent one on levels, lets know how close she is to God, so I will know the number of cleansing baths she need for baptism.

the forbidden fruit ? no ?
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
In sequence:

OAM4J:

I take that as Yes. Now your initiation begins: Tell us a little about you, you can start from when you were born till now. Dont forget to tell us many of your 1st-times, your experiences and specialties.

my Sister-in-the-Lord Isale will give you the link to the part II of your initiation, before your final baptism by me The Most Snr Bishop OAM4J cheesy

isale_gan2:

Listen to this married man. undecided grin

And in the same breath he'll be outing Debo n Kats. SMH for you.

Don't do it, Deborah! Keep your pennies for the tube! grin He doesn't know squat. tongue

naijababe:

grin grin grin See your life for outside, Debo

Katsumoto:

Check out the literal translation. grin grin grin

Take dat!

Katsumoto:

I quoted NB. Have you had a drink this afternoon? wink

Despite your and Naijababe's efforts, I have not yet been driven to the bottle. Alhamdulillahi! God is great!
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
isale_gan2: In sequence:

Take dat!

Despite your and Naijababe's efforts, I have not yet been driven to the bottle. Alhamdulillahi! God is great!

What are you on about? You really have had a drink.
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
OAM4J:

Isale can you please supply the links to those tests include the recent one on levels, lets know how close she is to God, so I will know the number of cleansing baths she need for baptism.

Whatchutalkinbout Willis?! undecided
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Katsumoto:

What are you on about? You really have had a drink.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123:

the forbidden fruit ? no ?

Hmnnn... that's more job, but it's ok. We are able to divide the red sea and cross the wall of Jericho.

isale_gan2:

Whatchutalkinbout Willis?! undecided

stop forming ignorance jor, the initiation link we give to new member.
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123:

im over 18, daz all you need to know tongue
Liar! liar! pants on fire!!!!

Excuse me sir! *raises hand*

Oga we-mimo,She's underage o!
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Liar! liar! pants on fire!!!!

Excuse me sir! *raises hand*

Oga we-mimo,She's underage o!

shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind idowuogbo !

im over 18 tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
naijababe:
Na Mr Orange juice go conduct initiation? Whatever you do adaobi, do not and I repeat do not do 'iso-oru' or go to 'ori-oke'

@ Lafflaff, I have an ambition to become a cougar, but na you go dry wash and clean sha. Me, I will just spend your money and look pretty all the time. Deal ? grin

@ Idowu, lessons in Ibadan/Ijebu Yoruba are only £50/ hr. what say you?
£50 per wot? Haba! Ile kehu na half price na! Can I use nUs card for discount? grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
£50 per wot? Haba! Ile kehu na half price na! Can I use nUs card for discount? grin grin

But your NUS card is no longer valid. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
Katsumoto:

But your NUS card is no longer valid. tongue
I'm black and Nigerian, I can make it happen. tongue grin
Re: O Ye My People! by free2ryhme: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
44 pages of dustbin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm black and Nigerian, I can make it happen. tongue grin

And she is in purgatory? angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
naijababe:

Lmao! Player hater!!!!
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
naijababe:

She is going to fraudulently use her NUS card even though she is longer a student; why would you think she didn't lie on the test? People like Idowu will deny their sins on judgement day until the angels show her recordings. grin

I am guessing she is on the same level with you.
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
^Snitch!!!! angry angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Im Guessing I've been initiated......... tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by lafflaff123(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
I swear I no be mumu and even ask my lecturers for all the schools wey I don go, but if I say the tori for this thread between Katsumoto,adaobi123 and Naijababe no confuse me na lie I talk.

Katsumoto how far na?you give me CHUKULI OR EXPO on how to know this Naijababe better na, remember to show a blind man road na noble thing.

Naijababe abeg you sabi cook Ogbono soup mixed with dry fish and kpomo? and Poundo yam? say yes and FEDEX dey ship your wedding ring made from Grasscutter tail come your end now now.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123: Im Guessing I've been initiated......... tongue

No, you haven't done anything yet.
wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
lafflaff123: I swear I no be mumu and even ask my lecturers for all the schools wey I don go, but if I say the tori for this thread between Katsumoto,adaobi123 and Naijababe no confuse me na lie I talk.

Katsumoto how far na?you give me CHUKULI OR EXPO on how to know this Naijababe better na, remember to show a blind man road na noble thing.

Naijababe abeg you sabi cook Ogbono soup mixed with dry fish and kpomo? and Poundo yam? say yes and FEDEX dey ship your wedding ring made from Grasscutter tail come your end now now.
Pardon? undecided
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Katsumoto:

No, you haven't done anything yet.
wink

okay, what should i do ? tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
lafflaff123: I swear I no be mumu and even ask my lecturers for all the schools wey I don go, but if I say the tori for this thread between Katsumoto,adaobi123 and Naijababe no confuse me na lie I talk.

What do you take me for buccaneer ? Get your arse to Tiffany and I need a blackberry too, after all I am naijababe.

Katsumoto:

She is going to fraudulently use her NUS card even though she is longer a student; why would you think she didn't lie on the test? People like Idowu will deny their sins on judgement day until the angels show her recordings. grin

I am guessing she is on the same level with you.

I always knew some of y'all lied angry
Re: O Ye My People! by lafflaff123(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tiffany Naijababe? seriously? so I quickly ran into the bathroom and checked the mirror and I sure don't look like any of Abiola's kids or Dangote own for that matter.

So lets make a deal? if you are in the US we can do Walmart and if in the UK we can do Primark, sounds like a plan?

Knew you would break my account when I noticed you dealt in Forex.

The Blackberry I can afford that( I swear no be chinko)
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
lafflaff123: Tiffany Naijababe? seriously? so I quickly ran into the bathroom and checked the mirror and I sure don't look like any of Abiola's kids or Dangote own for that matter.

So lets make a deal? if you are in the US we can do Walmart and if in the UK we can do Primark, sounds like a plan?

Knew you would break my account when I noticed you dealt in Forex.

The Blackberry I can afford that( I swear no be chinko)

So you just dey sabi your level abi?! Primark ko, East street market! Abeg comot for road make I see better market.
Re: O Ye My People! by lafflaff123(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
naijababe:

So you just dey sabi your level abi?! Primark ko, East street market! Abeg comot for road make I see better market.

Kai my feelings dey hurt badly. So you think say I be bad market? okay will take you shopping on that exclusive street called Deptford High street market.

Good stuff dey there, other competitors for naija babe stay clear.
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
adaobi123: Im Guessing I've been initiated......... tongue

Not yet.

click on these 2 links, answer the questions and post the result here

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofsoulareyouquiz/

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Some of the results of past participants spread through the past thread and this thread

Check out some of the results here: https://www.nairaland.com/590933/buzugee-nairaland-want-talk-living/80#8489214
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
So you were serious about the links? Sorry o, oga. You know I'd do anything for you. smiley
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
No wahala, next time I will ask Ola-one, the new love of your life to ask you cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
I'll answer and post the questions later
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
OAM4J: No wahala, next time I will ask Ola-one, the new love of your life to ask you cheesy

Awww. Don't be like that. tongue smiley

angry

lipsrsealed
Re: O Ye My People! by birdman(m): 3:19am On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

I checked out the Birdman; seems legit and sound. grin

I draw the line at initiation grin. I'm not flying anywhere tonight
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2013
birdman:

I draw the line at initiation grin. I'm not flying anywhere tonight

[s]Initiation? That's just a line he uses on gullible women[/s]. . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (68) (Reply)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.