Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91525 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2013
birdman:

I draw the line at initiation grin. I'm not flying anywhere tonight

Then you aint a bird mate. What else do birds have to do other fly and sh.it
Re: O Ye My People! by wonlasewonimi: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Isale can we friends with benefits?
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Isale can we friends with benefits?

Behave yourself, you lunatic. angry angry angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin

isale_gan2:

My friend, why are you seeing so much red?
Re: O Ye My People! by wonlasewonimi: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

Cordial and inoffensive question. E ma gba mi ke
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
naijababe: grin grin grin grin

My friend, why are you seeing so much red?

angry cheesy

Talk to your Ajepaki brother, not me!

BTW, don't use my smileys! angry Tell Seun to add more of his own smileys!

naijababe:

Re: O Ye My People! by debosky(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
I will have to make an official petition to Seun - anyone who uses the term Dobosky to refer to me should receive an instant 5 month ban. tongue

Just spoiling my reputation anyhow. E ma so mi l'oruko ki e de ma ba oja je fun mi ojare.

Will no one tell me who this wonlasewonimi dude is? undecided
Re: O Ye My People! by debosky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
These old men don't want to retire abi?

adaobi don't listen to them - they are trying to paint me black so you will consider their wrinkled selves. Stick to happening young men like me and you will do no wrong. wink
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
debosky: I will have to make an official petition to Seun - anyone who uses the term Dobosky to refer to be should receive an instant 5 month ban. tongue

Just spoiling my reputation anyhow. E ma so mi l'oruko ki e de ma ba oja je fun mi ojare.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Hiya, Kosovo! cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by debosky(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^ Maa be'gi fun e. angry tongue

Who you dey call Kosovo? That tyrant of years gone by? cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by wonlasewonimi: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
debosky: I will have to make an official petition to Seun - anyone who uses the term Dobosky to refer to me should receive an instant 5 month ban. tongue

Hello Dobosky aka Adoboballz
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Hiya, Kosovo! cheesy

The Orisa's PMed me about too many Ogberi's running around on here.

Isale, Ki lo n sele? What is going on here? lipsrsealed
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kilode?!:

The Orisa's PMed me about too many Ogberi's running around on here.

Isale, Ki lo n sele? What is going on here? lipsrsealed

What's an "ogberi"? Ogbenis? tongue

Your favourite NLer came back on a time travel and is trying to mindf*** everyone as usual. undecided embarassed
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

Your favourite NLer came back on a time travel and is trying to mindf*** everyone as usual. undecided embarassed

They are not worried about him. He never left really grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kilode?!:

They are not worried about him. He never left really grin

I know he never really left; was funning, ol' man. tongue

Thread is just active cos we were talking about nothing - the thread about nothing. Never underestimate "nothing." It did a lot of something for Seinfeld. cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

All these fake Lagosians sha.

Kilode, I reckon Isale should keep her blue pali and leave us green pali holders in peace angry

Y'all please leave wonlasewonimi, I don't quite think he knows that some of us know that we know who he is despite his best attempts grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
naijababe:

All these fake Lagosians sha.

Kilode, I reckon Isale should keep her blue pali and leave us green pali holders in peace angry

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, Scottish Awori! My children will be born in Naijiriya. Come hell or high water, when the time comes, I will get on that plane as big as a giant ball and I shall ensure my pikins are birthed on the same island where my iya and baba and their iya and baba were born and bred! Omo Eko for life! Awon omo Ogun State, probably fake Naijas, should watch their tongues! angry

Y'all please leave wonlasewonimi, I don't quite think he knows that some of us know that we know who he is despite his best attempts grin

I don't have a problem with that strange poster - in fact I have unconditional love for him - as long as he behaves himself. You must be displacing your wrath onto moi. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, Scottish Awori! My children will be born in Naijiriya. Come hell or high water, when the time comes, I will get on that plane as big as a giant ball and I shall ensure my pikins are birthed on the same island where my iya and baba and their iya and baba were born and bred! Omo Eko for life! Awon omo Ogun State, probably fake Naijas, should watch their tongues! angry

This Scottish Awori knows what Ogberi means! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin But some omo Eko who probably truly is an Ogberi does not know what it means. Tell me again who is the real Naija.
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
There is nothing cuter on Nairaland than Isale's pretend-angst tongue

Anyway. Iya mi Naijababe,. We will do our best to cleanse our land. We will.

Now, before I forget, I want to go on record that I agree with Kasumu (lol @ Kasumu, Debosky is my new Hero, walahi!) on the issue of Yetunde's sister, Serena.

There is no man in that Woman cool
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kilode?!:

How do you intend to do that? By using colloquial Yoruba? angry

Kilode?!:

Now, before I forget, I want to go on record that I agree with Kasumu (lol @ Kasumu, Debosky is my new Hero, walahi!) on the issue of Yetunde's sister, Serena.

Yoruba folks and Yorubacizing foreign names. SMDH. Was it Dobosky that used Kasumu first? grin grin

The rest of that statement is just fine; you recognize good things.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
naijababe:

This Scottish Awori knows what Ogberi means! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin But some omo Eko who probably truly is an Ogberi does not know what it means. Tell me again who is the real Naija.

Just pretending to know Ogberi doesn't mean you actually do. We know your level in hell. tongue

isale_gan2:

Is there like a mini isale eko in the US similar to chinatown? grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kilode?!:

Who's pretending? angry

shocked shocked shocked

And, before I forget. . .
Great thread for those with foot fetishes. Click this; there's a surprise there. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1260114/post-nice-unique-shoes/6#15293177

My favourite:
https://www.nairaland.com/1260114/post-nice-unique-shoes/14#15300752
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 1:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Katsumoto:

Just pretending to know Ogberi doesn't mean you actually do. We know your level in hell. tongue

Am sure she does.

Never knew there are many Ogberis here, when in true sense there are only 2 clases of people in the world; Awo and Ogberis. A quick way of knowing Ogberis is that they dont even know they are Ogberis or the meaning of Awo and Ogberi

See them asking what is Awo? Yes its Obafemi Awolowo grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2013
OAM4J:

Am sure she does.

Never knew there are many Ogberis here, when in true sense there are only 2 clases of people in the world; Awo and Ogberis. A quick way of knowing Ogberis is that they dont even know they are Ogberis or the meaning of Awo and Ogberi

See them asking what is Awo? Yes its Obafemi Awolowo grin

Hahahaha

E wo bobo yi sha. Ta ni ko mo Awo ati Ogberi?

Understanding the language is one thing, understanding culture is another.
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Katsumoto:

Hahahaha

E wo bobo yi sha. Ta ni ko mo Awo ati Ogberi?

lol... na cos I gave you a clue. You and isale didnt know before. talk true so we dont demote you to level 10 cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Most influential people in the world: Omotola Jolade makes the list. David Cameron left off the list.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311222/David-Cameron-fails-make-cut-Timess-list-100-influential-people-world.html
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2013
Nice comment not. LOL @balotelli:

Yeah Jay Z..............Beyonce................talentless ego maniacs. Im a city fan and Balotelli is on the list, he wasn't even the most influential sub on the bench.

This one is better - in terms of objectivity:

Very subjective - Cameron for instance is more influential on my life than Jay Z. Some of the inclusions just seem plain silly. And apart from the omission of Cameron, where are Merkel or even Mandela?

Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2013
Only in India:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311075/Horrifying-footage-emerges-men-beating-Indian-woman-sticks--police-did-nothing.html

There are going to be even more problems in India in the future as so many women have had abortions if they are carrying a girl. There are far more young men than girls which is storing up trouble. Thank goodness the NHS saw this coming and refused to give the sex of the baby in areas of the country where they thought this might be the reaction. Some go back to India to have their scan but these are relatively few Call it discrimination if you like but it was a smart decision. Nature knows best and there are almost equal numbers of each sex but advances in science often present such problems. In a few years girls will be in great demand but it may be too late
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola one: shocked shocked shocked
Most influential people in the world: Omotola Jolade makes the list. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311222/David-Cameron-fails-make-cut-Timess-list-100-influential-people-world.html

I'm not reading that, and I don't know who that is. angry

OAM4J:
lol... na cos I gave you a clue. You and isale didnt know before. talk true so we dont demote you to level 10 cheesy

What. Are. You. Talking. About? undecided

OAM4J:
lol

check this out: grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/1068365_security_purpose____jpgd2999a31af2f371251386421b8189acc

NB's prized possession.
OK OK I promised to stop try to stop picking on her. grin

Katsumoto:

True talk, eniyan mi. wink

Katsumoto:
Is there like a mini isale eko in the US similar to chinatown? grin grin grin

Not in Georgia; but I understand HoustonTX might pass. I will be visiting there this year sha. cool

naijababe:

We're cool, I think. embarassed And you don't know who anyone is. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
isale_gan2:

I'm not reading that, and I don't know who that is. angry

Leader of the island that colonized Uncle Sam. And once owned 1/4th of Planet Earth.

Awon Americans yi sha. cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ola one:
Leader of the island that colonized Uncle Sam. And once owned 1/4th of Planet Earth. Awon Americans yi sha. cheesy

Rich boy, I'm not Ahmrikan! I just don't have much interest in Nollywood rubbish. Gimme a good Yoruba movie so I can have a meaningful cultural experience. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.