Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? (13393 Views)

How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by itspzpics(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
hustla:

Dont you post on Facebook, Twitter and stuff? Did you fix your adsense already?
Sorry I am just trying to learn
i post deir too
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by whiteybankz(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
Truth is, one really can't get satisfied.

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".

PS. For those who might think it's so easy, scaling up from $5/day to $50/day took me nothing less than 2 years. And it involved investing and re-investing lots of time, energy, and money.

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below.
I really need you to show me how
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Silvermoney: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Alwaysking: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Silvermoney:
For the Adsense masters here, what's your take on this performance for an Adsense account that is less than one week old, for a relatively small blog with less than 20 posts? Is this a good start?
Your CPC is very poor, I guess your traffics are from Facebook. work on your blog seo and target high paying keywords, with that you will start making cool cash.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Davidlollipop(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Making an income with adsense takes time, dedication and patience, a lot of folks that are yet to really understand how adsense works will think they simply need to just get the approval at all cost, well after approval an empty account won't mean much and for those familiar with adsense there is a threshold to the amount you must make before any payments can be made and that is $100, so if you are thinking adsense is a get rich quick medium you are quite mistaken, in order to make a satiable income with ad-sense you need a high traffic site like this forum or you need multiple average traffic sites lets say 10 to 20, it will take a lot of hardwork and also you will need understand that the keywords used in your will determine what kind of ads are served to your site and hence the money you make from a click, FYI the amount per click for basic ads is not more than 4 cents, do the maths yourself and see how many clicks you will need to make a real income,so if you are looking for real income try your hands with affiliate marketing and try to make the affiliate links on your site be related to your sites theme, alrite guys and i currentlu have 78$ in my account however it is a newly approved account and i have over 20 website on different platforms all connected to this adsense account, see guys it is not really that easy, i dropped a post on adsense secrets try to read it to understand the program well, otherwise you will be frustrated upon your discovery of how little you earn from a click and might be pushed to apply illegal and ways of getting clicks and then get banned from the program, so guys it's no rush take your time to understand the program.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Davidlollipop(m): 2:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Silvermoney:
For the Adsense masters here, what's your take on this performance for an Adsense account that is less than one week old, for a relatively small blog with less than 20 posts? Is this a good start?

Dude that image is bogus............ grin
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Silvermoney: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
Your CPC is very poor, I guess your traffics are from Facebook. work on your blog seo and target high paying keywords, with that you will start making cool cash.

Thanks for the feedback. I
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Silvermoney: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Davidlollipop:

Dude that image is bogus............ grin
How?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Alwaysking: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Silvermoney:

Thanks for the feedback. It's my very first Adsense experience (I hated Adsense) so I'm trying to see how it works. So the only problem you see with the statistics I uploaded is the CPC and.... And it is due to my traffic source? I would really love more info on that, but it's all good.

The same relatively new site with less than 20 posts has generated almost N100k Naira in affiliate marketing income in about 3 months or so; that's why I really hated Adsense because it seemed overrated with very low income and unrealistic high traffic expectations. But maybe I am missing something. Have a couple of sites all monetised with affiliate marketing model, but I'm trying to get a hang of this Adsense thing, to see the passive income opportunities it can offer.
Try getting your traffic from tier one countries like US,UK,Canada, traffics from these countries will skyrocket your AdSense income, if you still depend on Nigerian traffic you won't get anywhere unless the traffics are in bulks, however, one of the only way is to target your keywords to tier 1 countries implementing SEO, or you buy 100% safe AdSense traffics just like I did.

AdSense is OK though, although I had bad impression about it before I started using it, but since I started using this contextual ad with the right traffic. it has been good, you know sometimes you have to spend before making a lot of cash.

I have an eBook about making up to $30 per click on AdSense by targeting the right keywords, I do sell it but I will give you for free. PM me. smiley
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Davidlollipop(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
One additional tip, the likelihood of an ad getting clicked on your website is directly proportional to the section of your website the ad is placed, my personal recommendation for best results is

Text link ads placed as nav bars, this is most likely to get you clicks and if you have 20 websites on diferent high ranking topics and you get 50 clicks from each website multiplied by average earning per click

50 * 20 * 0.10 = $100 grin grin smiley wink thats 30000 cah out daily
See an example of the ad link types below

[url=programminglifeforfun..com]See example of best ad links[/url]
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Davidlollipop(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Visit preferrably with desktop to see nav ad links
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Compliant(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Silvermoney:

post your google analytics let me see your monthly traffic and see if i can help you with a source that pays you 100 euro monthly without stress
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by stanleythiago(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
For me $1000k is ok. But i don't have adsense now www.progisthub.com
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Silvermoney: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:

post your google analytics let me see your monthly traffic and see if i can help you with a source that pays you 100 euro monthly without stress
My Google analytics isn't showing the overview I need. I don't have a hang of it yet.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Compliant(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Silvermoney:

My Google analytics isn't showing the overview I need. I don't have a hang of it yet. But here's the wordpress screen shot for visits and views in November. I only implemented the Adsense in the last week of November though.

I'd like to know more about your levels. Mind sharing?

google analytics has nothing to do with implementing google Adsense

register here https://analytics.google.com/ then monitor it from there , once you hit minimum of 20,000 users monthly then contact me

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Ujunwa02(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
See how a Nairalander hi-jacked a friends Google AdSense account. Buyers beware https://www.nairaland.com/4214169/mistrust-see-how-nairalander-hi-jacked#62971147

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Licht: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp or phone (+2348067095792) if you need an address to use in verifying your UK adsense.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Headmaster055(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2018
oedmanagementworld..com
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Headmaster055(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
GloryCardinal:
what's the site and how much
whatsapp or call on 08067133438
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ssolaoye: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by bravomd(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2018
So I just created a group for like minded bloggers that really what to making it big legit with Adsense blogging and ranking high on search.

All info given in this group is free. No selling of info

Anybody can teach not just me
Join with link below or Buzz me with my number on signature I'll add you

https://www.nairaland.com/4869258/seo-high-traffic-bloggers-adsense
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ElRapido: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
error4040:
I haven't started blogging but mind you when I start 2018 Y'll bloggers would hear Of me both Online and Offline.
most nigerian bloggers are silly Assz bloggers copying and pasting content among themselves

We never hear from you oooo
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by error4040: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2018
ElRapido:

We never hear from you oooo
still trying to get my AdSense first
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Premiumwriter: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Think about what a single backlink from an authoritative website like Wikipedia can mean for your blog.

It means more traffic and higher search results for your blog.

I can get a backlink from Wikipedia for you for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.