Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Question For Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Nairalanders (2839 Views)

Question For Nairalanders / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine / A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Nairalanders by Vicjustice: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@Vicjustice
I personally understand where you're coming from but for some of us, respect for elders (especially parents) is key in any relationship

Do you then FORCE respect out of someone?
  If i have a decent woman and i have a family known for alcoholism and all sort of nonsense, what respect would my woman be subjected to show them?
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Oooooh sexkills and sugar daddy stop these nonsense na

Issue dey ground una dey fight angry angry
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

If i have a decent woman and i have a family known for alcoholism and all sort of nonsense, what respect would my woman be subjected to show them?
[size=14pt]Bro, pls that guy is dumb! His brain cant carry such thinking. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

@Vicjustice
No, you don't. That is why you have to decide what you really want in this situation. Will you be comfortable having you wife not respecting your parents in the long run? If yes, no problem, it's your personal choice. If no, this is the time to correct that. And how do you correct that? It's by letting the lady know that respect for your parents especially cannot be compromised by you. Mind you, unlike the scenario you painted above, it is the lady here who willingly threw away her respect by messing around and as such should be the humble one in this situation. To me, the lady's stance is like a case where the thief calls the house owner thief.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@Vicjustice
No, you don't. That is why you have to decide what you really want in this situation. Will you be comfortable having you wife not respecting your parents in the long run? If yes, no problem, it's your personal choice. If no, this is the time to correct that. And how do you correct that? It's by letting the lady know that respect for your parents especially cannot be compromised by you. Mind you, unlike the scenario you painted above, it is the lady here who willingly threw away her respect by messing around and as such should be the humble one in this situation. To me, the lady's stance is like a case where the thief calls the house owner thief.

, . . . That is true cool
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@Vicjustice
No, you don't. That is why you have to decide what you really want in this situation. Will you be comfortable
[size=20pt]having you wife [/size]not respecting your parents in the long run? If yes, no problem, it's your personal choice. If no, this is the time to correct that. And how do you correct that? It's by letting the lady know that respect for your parents especially cannot be compromised by you. Mind you, unlike the scenario you painted above, it is the lady here who willingly threw away her respect by messing around and as such should be the humble one in this situation. To me, it's a case of the thief calling the house owner thief.

[size=14pt]FOOOOL!
Did you just use "your wife"? Are they married? The same reason you used "your wife" in that context, was the same reason i used "wife" and "married". . . You were just tooooo foolish, dumb, and myopic to notice. . . And above all, you wanted to diss sexkillz. . . You are a bloody FOOOOOOOOOOL Repeat after me FOOOOOL!!! Nonsense![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]190

Can your friend swear on his life, that he hasnt slept with other ladies aside from this girl? pls answer![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

Oooooh sexkills and sugar daddy stop these nonsense na

Issue dey ground una dey fight angry angry

@190
Bros, I no dey quarrel with anybody ooo, it's just that my view point they pepper some people for body
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]190

Can your friend swear on his life, that he hasnt slept with other ladies aside from this girl? pls answer![/size]

Haba haba haba

**sexkills** This isnt a tale about pay back or anything

This is a case of Family VS Girlfriend (wife wannabee) Issue grin grin
Re: Question For Nairalanders by MrCork17: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
seskillzz.   You under-age   mountain gorrila.  Shoudnt you be worryin about developin your milk teeth instead worryin over women? undecided
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]FOOOOL!
Did you just use "your wife"? Are they married? The same reason you used "your wife" in that context, was the same reason i used "wife" and "married". . . You were just tooooo foolish, dumb, and myopic to notice. . . And above all, you wanted to diss sexkillz. . . You are a bloody FOOOOOOOOOOL Repeat after me FOOOOOL!!! Nonsense![/size]

@straffsexkillz
If I repeat for the upteenth time now that you lack comprehension skills, e go be like say I wan insult you. Didn't you see the phrase "in the long run" from where you quoted from?
Na wa for some people ooo!  sad sad sad
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

seskillzz.   You under-age   mountain gorrila.  Shoudnt you be worryin about developin your milk teeth instead worryin over women? undecided

^cork carry your wahala comot here

we are in the middle of sumtin here  angry angry
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@straffkillz
If I repeat for the upteenth time now that you lack comprehension skills, e go be like say I wan insult you. Didn't you see the phrase "in the long run" from where you quoted from?

Na wa for some people ooo

[size=14pt]HYPOCRITE!

Go back to your first reply to me after i made my first post on this thread! FOOOOL! Did you get my own context then? Fool![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

Haba haba haba

**sexkills** This isnt a tale about pay back or anything

This is a case of Family VS Girlfriend (wife wannabee) Issue grin grin

[size=14pt]190

Has your friend cheated on this girl before? It's a simple yes or no. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

seskillzz.   You under-age   mountain gorrila.  Shoudnt you be worryin about developin your milk teeth instead worryin over women? undecided

[size=14pt]@straffsexkillz
Now, looking at the comment above from a neutral bystander, I want you to answer me in all sincerity:-
[/size]
[size=14pt]Should I still continue arguing with you?[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Ode! I called you a hypocritical fool, and i asked you a question, and that is the best evasive response you can come up with? Quoting Mr cork? Cork that is a joker, that everyone knows not to be serious? You took Mr Cork serious? You are a FOOL! A bloody BIG FOOOOL!

@190

Has your friend cheated on this girl before?
Is the girl aware?
Is the girls family aware?

I'm waiting. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

seskillzz.   You under-age   mountain gorrila.  Shoudnt you be worryin about developin your milk teeth instead worryin over women? undecided
@Mr, Cork
God bless you.
Some arguments drag on unnecessarily as a result of reasonable bystanders who refuse to make input.

Really sad! sad sad sad
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
@190

Has your friend cheated on this girl before?
Is the girl aware?
Is the girls family aware?

He says NO he hasn't cheated on her before angry
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Has he forgiven her for cheating on him?[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
I tried so hard to avoid this for the second time within a few days apart but I just couldn't help it.

Henceforth, I will not engage you in any discussion  until I'm convinced you have the intellectual capacity aside your usual bamboozzling and mostly "out of place" vocabularies. Please bear with me once again undecided undecided
[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Has he forgiven her for cheating on him?[/size]

^Yup

Abeg im tired - hes on PC now smiley
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

I tried so hard to avoid this for the second time within a few days apart but, I just couldn't help it.

Henceforth, I will not engage you in any discussion  until I'm convinced you have the intellectual capacity aside your usual bamboozzling and mostly "out of place" vocabularies. Please bear with me once again undecided undecided
[/size]
[size=14pt]Good! Now run along! I'm done with you, another id[i]i[/i]ot would gladly take your place. . . Cheerz! LMAO @ Intellectual capacity! you wish you were half intelligent as i was! Piss off fool![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
^Sexkills - why are u always so angry while arguing

No one's getting paid here, easy on the insults
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

^Yup

Abeg im tired - hes on PC now smiley

[size=14pt]Ok. Now what kind of respect are his parents expecting from her? Is it an apology or something? Apology for what exactly? Sometimes, we expect unnecessary respect from others. . . Pls answer![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

No one's getting paid here, easy on the insults

[size=14pt]LMFAO @ angry over chat? Like seriously? [/size]
$ugardaddy:

I tried so hard to avoid this for the second time within a few days apart but I just couldn't help it.

[/size]
[size=14pt]Fool! Its bamboozling! wink[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ok. Now what kind of respect are his parents expecting from her? Is it an apology or something? Apology for what exactly? Sometimes, we expect unnecessary respect from others. . . Pls answer![/size]

I dunno , them say the babe nor good for their son

say shes evil and shes a flirt grin grin grin
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

I dunno , them say the babe nor good for their son

say shes evil and shes a flirt
grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Them say, them say! Where did she not respect them? If she's not good for their son, what kind of respect are they demanding? Has she offended them in any way?[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Fool! Its bamboozling! wink[/size]

[size=14pt]@straffsexkills
How has that changed the meaning of the word or right your incoherent argument? That is why I keep telling you that intellect is not all about big vocabularies.

There is this thread where you spelt definition as "defination" some few hours ago. Does that mean you won't be able to correctly spell it if it becomes an issue?

Please grow up young man!!
[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]What part of I'm Done With Your sorry arse dont you understand? fool? [/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

[size=14pt]No one's getting paid here[/size], easy on the insults

grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
embarassed
Re: Question For Nairalanders by neyostica: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
@sugardaddy why are you wastin ur time arguing with that fool?? He's a rejected albino coc.k sucker lookin for attentn by rainin insults on ppl. Peace out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / I Caught Baba Dimeji Pounding Very Hard Iya Ronke P.... (pics) / 9 Funny Struggles Of Women That Men Will Not Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.