Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Question For Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Nairalanders (2838 Views)

Question For Nairalanders / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine / A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2011
wats vegetable
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Smh @ majority of one sided replies so far. Thank you MBJ, ! I dont know the Kind of Jackshit i've been reading so far!

Respect is Reciprocal. You dont expect respect, if you dont earn it. What if she decides to be a good girl, and then after she becomes his wife, she changes? Duh! He didnt think about that too, right?
The only problem she really has is with her bf. If she's cool with him, that's all! Smh@ a guy's family being greater than his future wife? What happens when she decides to place her family above his family too? Duh! Dumb thinking!
Again, why on God's earth, should a man or woman forsake his/her wife/husband, and focus on individual families? Did you marry your family? Since you want respect so much, pls marry your sister! If you cant, find the next available flight, out of that girl's life, and quit giving her nightmares now that she is yet to get married to you, and QUIT making her have nightmares about what she'll face when she eventually marries you!. . . Hah![/size]

The dumbness in the bolded is unequivocal!
Are you African? What happens to parental respect  and respect for elders in the same bible you alluded to?
The lady in question has lost her respect by opening her legs all over the place, she needs to work extra hard to earn it back and eating the humble pie before all who were privy to that is the first step in that direction.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by neyostica: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

wats vegetable
Love portion
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

The dumbness in the bolded is unequivocal!
Are you African? What happens to parental respect  and respect for elders in the same bible you alluded to?
The lady in question has lost her respect by opening her legs all over the place, she needs to work extra hard to earn it back and eating the humble pie before all who were privy to that is the first step in that direction.

[size=14pt]I knew you were foolish! Just never knew it was to this extent! Is there a clause in the marriage vow "No one puts Apart?"

Explain to me Why your family should put you and your wife apart, fool![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Mynd44: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I knew you were foolish! Just never knew it was to this extent! Is there a clause in the marriage vow "No one puts Apart?"

@staffsexkills
I know you're always blinded by your ego, but I didn't know it was so bad that you can't even comprehend a simple statement. Now let me help you:-

See original post by OP below:-
What do you think about a lady who's in a relationship with you and doesn't respect your family 

Can you highlight the word "marriage" or "wife" anywhere on that post? If you can't, then I leave others to decide who the real fool is here grin grin grin
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]If he did not have Intentions of marrying her, as his wife, would he be bothered about respect to his family? Since she is just another random girl? Duh! My ability to think outta the box will always put me miles ahead of your myopic thinking and sentiments. . .

Now, i want 190 to come and deny that his friend does not have intentions to marry this lady as wife. . .

Fool![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

2mrw he could come and see U guys replies and decide - to be sincere, i dont think the girl in question is humble and meek
and thats something [b][size=30pt]a wife [/size][/b]should have. but its his choice not mine  undecided

[size=14pt]Where's that Sugary FOOL? [/size]undecided
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^ Don't work yourself up dude, I'm right here grin grin grin. It's just that I'm already contemplating sidelining you again for the second time in less than one week because some of your arguments seriously are pre-meditated and gross deviations from the true situation of things. I need just one more st.u.p.id post from you to do that and I'd be really glad if you don't present that opportunity grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Ode! Now go back to page one, where you will notice that 190 made that comment above, and referred to the girl as "Wife" before i made my own comments. . .

But since you were damn too indolent to read and assimilate, you were rather in a haste to attack sexkillz as usual. Can you see how you are failing? I'm actually enjoying schooling your sorry arse. . . When you are tired, you are free to run away and cover up with "Sidelining". You are not the first Hallucinating Id[i]i[/i]ot to run and make st[i]u[/i]pid excuses for running, and you wont be the last! There are many Idiots on this forum waiting to kiss my arse. . . You are trying, but i may soon need to dump you for another id[i]i[/i]ot! Your come backs are pretty lame. . . Sounds like a 2 year old! Damn![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ode! Now go back to page one, where you will notice that 190 made that comment above, and referred to the girl as "Wife" before i made my own comments. . .

But since you were damn too indolent to read and assimilate, you were rather in a haste to attack sexkillz as usual. Can you see how you are failing? I'm actually enjoying schooling your sorry arse. . . When you are tired, you are free to run away and cover up with "Sidelining". You are not the first Hallucinating Id[i]i[/i]ot to run and make st[i]u[/i]pid excuses for running, and you wont be the last! There are many Idiots on this forum waiting to kiss my arse. . . You are trying, but i may soon need to dump you for another id[i]i[/i]ot! Your come backs are pretty lame. . . Sounds like a 2 year old! Damn![/size]

[size=14pt]He didn't refer to her as a wife, he only meant that her present stance was not befitting of any wife in the making. That is the context in which the word wife was used. Okay? What happened to your lessons on comprehension? [/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
You see why you are a FOOL? He used wife in context, and i replied along that same context. So what the fcck exactly did you smoke this morning? And you ask of comprehension? What an indolent arse. . .
[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
So what's wrong in going through the entire thread first (especially the very first post by the poster) before jumping to make comments? And if I may ask, what's the best description for people who respond without fully comprehending or putting all cards on the table? That particular response of yours was totally outside the context of the original thread. Okay?

Learn to take reposibility when you go wrong, it will be of more use to you than being able to read/write in Latin. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
Out of context? Do you mind expatiating on that? Lemme school your sorry arse once more. Would you bother yourself about a random girl not respecting your parents? Is it all of your girlfriends that your parents know, and expect that kind of respect from? Why would he be thinking of her as wife in the first place? If then he has no intentions of making her his wife, why the bloody hell are his parents hell bent of forcing respect outta her? Duh! Think out of the box! Things dont always appear in black and white!

Pls explain yourself and let me help correct your foolish reasonings![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by mykali(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
stop the insults and discuss with someone reasonably, Mr Sexkillz.
i know you are capable of doing that
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2011

@straffsexkillz
Stop arguing blindly.

The point is that the lady is only being considered for marriage by the guy, she's not his wife yet. So, the issue of the guy's parents putting assunder in their marriage does not arise here, at least until they are officially married. Apparently, the guy's parents/family are familiar with the part of the bible you alluded to, that's why they are making their stance known now before the relationship gets to the point where they are meant to "forever hold their peace".

It's as simple as that dude.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]
Now let me finally show you why you are a fool! The lady is being considered for marriage. You just said that! But in your stupidity, you wanted to find fault with my comment! Now open your dumb brain wide open and let me refer you to my earlier comment that you miserably tried to castigate , but woefully failed. . . Pay close attention to the words in bold, you fool![/size]

[size=14pt]Respect is Reciprocal. You dont expect respect, if you dont earn it. What if she decides to be a good girl, and then after she becomes his wife, she changes? Duh! He didnt think about that too, right?
The only problem she really has is with her bf. If she's cool with him, that's all! Smh@ a guy's family being greater than his future wife? What happens when she decides to place her family above his family too? Duh! Dumb thinking!
Again, why on God's earth, should a man or woman forsake his/her wife/husband, and focus on individual families? Did you marry your family? Since you want respect so much, pls marry your sister! If you cant, find the next available flight, out of that girl's life, and quit giving her nightmares now that she is yet to get married to you, and QUIT making her have nightmares about what she'll face when she eventually marries you!. . . Hah![/size]

[size=14pt]You see? You are a dumb FOOL! Where did i say they were officially married? Cretin! Did you even read? Nonsense![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]So they are
Now let me finally show you why you are a fool! The lady is being considered for marriage. You just said that! But in your stupidity, you wanted to find fault with my comment! Now open your dumb brain wide open and let me refer you to my earlier comment that you miserably tried to castigate , but woefully failed. . . Pay close attention to the words in bold, you fool![/size]

[size=14pt]You see? You are a dumb FOOL! Where did i say they were officially married? Cretin! Did you even read? Nonsense![/size]

Question in the bolded above from staffsexkills

Quotation below from same staffsexkills

sexkillz:

Finally, I rest my case!
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
mykali:

stop the insults and discuss with someone reasonably, Mr Sexkillz.
i know you are capable of doing that
[size=14pt]He wanted a discussion peppered with insults. He actually initiated it! Who am i to say no? smiley[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Question in the bolded above from staffsexkills

Quotoation below from same staffsexkills

Finally, I rest my case!
[size=14pt]. . . Rest a case you never had? What nonsense? Like if you were making any sense. Pls go sit your burnt arse on some ice cubes. . . It was Nice schooling you, again![/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Vicjustice: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
I still think that Respect is not by order nor is it by force, but by merit. So, if my family deserve the respect, she will most likely pay the respect, but if i have a horrible family deserving reproach, i won't be forcing my woman to respect such.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
what on Gods green earth is going on here

Well the matter is still on suspense as the lady has still refused to yield

Claiming that shes not doing nothing about salvaging the issue, she keep maintaing that they would come around when the time is right

The confused boy is rite here with me reading this  grin  grin

sorry bruv  grin  grin
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

what on Gods green earth is going on here

Well the matter is still on suspense as the lady has still refused to yield

Claiming that shes not doing nothing about salvaging the issue, she keep maintaing that they would come around when the time is right

The confused boy is rite here with me reading this  grin  grin

sorry bruv  grin  grin

@190
Kindly ask the guy if they are formally married or not, that will do a lot to clear the air since some people really can't comprehend.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

[size=20pt]   I still think that Respect is not by order nor is it by force, but by merit. So, if my family deserve the respect, she will most likely pay the respect, but if i have a horrible family deserving reproach, i won't be forcing my woman to respect such.[/size]
[size=14pt]For Clearer Emphasis!. . .[/size] cool
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Olodo! So after reading everything, you still ask if they are formally married? What an arse!. . .

How would they be married? undecided[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Olodo! So after reading everything, you still ask if they are formally married? What an arse!. . .[/size]

I needed to have you spoon fed to aid your comprehension.
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Olodo! So after reading everything, you still ask if they are formally married? What an arse!. . .

How would they be married? undecided[/size]

You're just going around in a cirlce here, it's really a waste of time engaging you further. I just wanted to be sure I was not leaving any stone unturned and you just proved that now.
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

I still think that Respect is not by order nor is it by force, but by merit. So, if my family deserve the respect, she will most likely pay the respect, but if i have a horrible family deserving reproach, i won't be forcing my woman to respect such.

@Vicjustice
I personally understand where you're coming from but for some of us, respect for elders (especially parents) is key in any relationship
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Sugarcoated Mumu Nigeria Plc!. . . Go back to my first post, the one you foolishly quoted, and show me where i said they where married! Fool! In a haste to prove your dimwitted nonsensical point, you highlighted part of my comments and thereby failed to get the whole context. . . Typical of fools! So i'm not really surprised. . . Open a hole in your brain, and spoon feed it. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Sugarcoated Mumu Nigeria Plc!. . . Go back to my first post, the one you foolishly quoted, and show me where i said they where married! Fool! In a haste to prove your dimwitted nonsensical point, you highlighted part of my comments and thereby failed to get the whole context. . . Typical of fools! So i'm not really surprised. . . Open a hole in your brain, and spoon feed it. . .[/size]

sexkillz:

Re: Question For Nairalanders by 195(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
No they are not married - But he has the intention to marry her within the next couple of years

She is aware of his intensions too

But she claims she knows the kind of inlaws she wants to have

The dude actually loves this girl but the issue now is

the love for this girl or the peace at heart from his family

The family claims she is not the right one for their son and she knows they are aware that she's cheated on her man

the dude actually forgave her but shes not willing to come out with her man and confront the family

Breaking up is not an option to both of them but it leaves a question to my friend here which is

Is this sturborness which this girl playing actually worth the effort hes putting into the relationship

cos clearly she is not humble, i dont know what could actually make her hate his family so much

He also says he is prepared 2 sit his hands back and watch the family hate and the girl sit back in her sturborness

when they are both tired from both ends - they would rest ( Thats my advice for him)
Re: Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]SugaryFool! Was that my original post? The one you quoted first? You see? You are a FOOOOOOL!!! cool[/size]
Re: Question For Nairalanders by sugardaddy1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

No they are not married - But he has the intention to marry her within the next couple of years

She is aware of his intensions too

But she claims she knows the kind of inlaws she wants to have

The dude actually loves this girl but the issue now is

the love for this girl or the peace at heart from his family

The family claims she is not the right one for their son and she knows they are aware that she's cheated on her man

the dude actually forgave her but shes not willing to come out with her man and confront the family

Breaking up is not an option to both of them but it leaves a question to my friend here which is

Is this sturborness which this girl playing actually worth the effort hes putting into the relationship

cos clearly she is not humble, i dont know what could actually make her hate his family so much

He also says he is prepared 2 sit his hands back and watch the family hate and the girl sit back in her sturborness

when they are both tired from both ends - they would rest ( Thats my advice for him)

[size=14pt]@strafsexkills
I just read the very first sentence and I fell from my seat laughing! cheesy cheesy cheesy What a day!!! grin grin grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant / What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.