Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose (2070 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
c_blow:

@desgized
nice story ha!, but u dint tell us which of the females in that scene was you, aferall how did you know the minute details,

You make me laugh, as indicated in my profile, Im male so I couldnt have been any of the ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Know / 30 Commandments Of Being A Perfect Wifey To A Naija Guy. / I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.