Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! (2325 Views)

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2011
1GIVE HIM SOME GOOD LOVE.
If a man knows he can get it better at home he won’t be so anxious to find it somewhere else. Obviously this is a two way street and you should expect him to give you good love too. When I say love I don’t mean sex only. I mean treating each other with care,respect and ect not all about sex her

2.KNOW HIS FRIENDS.
No man in a relationship really has any business out on his own. If he goes anywhere, he’s rolling with his friends. If his friends know that you are the business, they will make sure he doesn’t make any mistakes.

3.LET HIM KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.

[size=20pt]Please Don’t say:[/size] “You better not cheat on me or I will burn your momma’s house down, blow you up on Twitter and slash your tires!”

[size=20pt]Do say:[/size] “Just to let you know, I’d be really hurt if I found out that you cheated on me and I’d never be able to commit to repairing what we have together if that happened.

WARNING( do choose the right time don't just come out of the blue and start talking about cheating only bring thies up when u guys are having a conversation about cheating.  wink wink

4.LET HIM KNOW HE'S SPECAIL
Cheating isn’t always about sex for men, it’s mostly about ego. That’s why good looking guys with good looking girlfriends cheat on them with ugly women. Even the smallest and most insignificant ego boost is satisfying for us. So stroke his ego when you can, and expect some stroking in return.

5. TAKE INTEREST.
Take interest in your man’s life. Find out what he’s doing when he’s not around you and follow up after he does whatever he’s doing. This is in no way about snooping, it’s really about getting more involved in his life and getting in a rhythm of sharing. The conversation should go something like this

DO I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS HELL YEAH  smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Una go hear? cheesy

Hotie Tima, do you take your own advice? cheesy[/size]
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by corkpikin(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2011
Also to keep your Husband from cheating they must be Aggressive On bed Very vey    angry

This is important Plz
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2011
Make I hear say this will stop him from cheating.
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Una go hear? cheesy

Hotie Tima, do you take your own advice? cheesy[/size]

grin grin grin grin

of course sexkills

freecocoa:

Make I hear say this will stop him from cheating.

well try it and tell me
trust me u will have a very good relationship
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2011
@op
a man that will cheat will still cheat even when u do all this and more. undecided
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
cynthiafred67:

@op
a man that will cheat will still cheat even when u do all this and more. undecided

like my sister always says
man will be man undecided undecided

we the woman will always be the understanding one no matter how much of an A.S.S
the man is. but we always have to make an effort to bring the goodness out of this men i tell u smiley smiley it does pay off one way or the other
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by mykali(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
most ladies will never do any of the things which the OP has posted above. they tend to be lazy and care less about what they can do for you but care more about what you can do for them.

they also expect that they MUST be rewarded, (not should) if they have to be nice to their man.
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by slimyem: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

like my sister always says
man will be man  undecided undecided

we the woman will always be the understanding one no matter how much of an A.S.S
the man is. but we always have to make an effort to bring the goodness out of this men i tell u  smiley smiley it does pay off one way or the other
lie!a man who will cheat will check no matter how much you try to understand or how much of an angel you try to be,how much you massage his ego and all that.a dog who'll get lost never listens to the hunter's whistle
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well try it and tell me
trust me u will have a very good relationship
Believe me when I say I've tried all that and more,its not like it wasn't a good relationship but it didn't stop him from cheating,the truth is that I've come to the conclusion that a man who would cheat will definitely do but that doesn't change the fact that he may actually love you.
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
slimyem:

lie!a man who will cheat will check no matter how much you try to understand or how much of an angel you try to be,how much you massage his ego and all that.a dog who'll get lost never listens to the hunter's whistle

like i said man will always be man no matter what!!

the good ones no where to be found  undecided undecided undecided or either they are man-lover  grin grin grin all jks aside

i think man are like little kid
u got to always come down to they level most of the times in other to understand them,
yeah sometimes it hurts no matter how much of an angle the girl is them dog will still cheat on u.

but if u make an effort at the end of the day whose really going to be hurt here man
sgoing to cry
i am sure it will be him, coz once he lose u his never going to find one your kind that's when he will wish he never did all the things he did from the start

or ima wrong i would like to know
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Vicjustice: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=15pt]   Like most Nigerian men are, a man with the heart to cheat would cheat no matter the 500 ways you try to keep him from cheating[/size]
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
mykali:

most ladies will never do any of the things which the OP has posted above. they tend to be lazy and care less about what they can do for you but care more about what you can do for them.

they also expect that they MUST be rewarded, (not should) if they have to be nice to their man.

well i am sorry but maybe the reason u feel so is coz now days female just don't put up with billsh!t from males this days

if there wasn't soo much of u man cheating on the girls that loves u with all they heart u will find a woman that will do more then wat i even have posted up there.

we females are too soft and u man have rock heart, u guys always want us to understand where ur coming from with ur things but how much attention do u pay to ur girl when she needs u.
and the worse of all evrytime a guy is in need they woman will always be there to help out with wat ever u are going through, but when the girls needs they man most of all ur no where to be found. undecided undecided undecided that's gay don't u think.

ask ur self when was the last time ur girl needed u so badly and u where there to support her. undecided undecided
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
corkpikin:

Also to keep your Husband from cheating they must be Aggressive On bed Very vey    angry

This is important Plz

grin grin grin grin grin lol

well good sex is needed for sure  wink wink wink
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by 195(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hottie tima where dat Guy wen fall your hand yesterday

Have u seen him grin
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

Hottie tima where dat Guy wen fall your hand yesterday

Have u seen him grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

ask ur self y are u asking me
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by debest1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
1) Fast & pray
2) Fast & pray
3) Fast & pray
4) Fast & pray
5) Fast & pray
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Yorisb: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
debest1:

1) Fast & pray
2) Fast & pray
3) Fast & pray
4) Fast & pray
5) Fast & pray
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by slimyem: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

like i said man will always be man no matter what!!

the good ones no where to be found  undecided undecided undecided or either they are man-lover  grin grin grin all jks aside

i think man are like little kid
u got to always come down to they level most of the times in other to understand them,
yeah sometimes it hurts no matter how much of an angle the girl u.is them dog will still cheat on

but if u make an effort at the end of the day whose really going to be hurt here man
sgoing to cry
i am sure it will be him, coz once[b] he lose u his never going to find one your kind that's when he will wish he never did all the things he did from the start[/b]

or ima wrong i would like to know
the bolded is what happens most of the time.guy knows you are the best thing for him but his rod takes charge of his brain.he never realises his folly until you are gone out of his life.so tell me,how has you goodness and niceness paid off?
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by MrCork17: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
slimyem <<<<<< Dracula is awake undecided
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by BABE3: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
debest1:

1) Fast & pray
2) Fast & pray
3) Fast & pray
4) Fast & pray
5) Fast & pray

Gbam.
"Prayer is the key, Prayer is the key, Prayer is the master key-------- Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer, Prayer is the master key."
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by callme2: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

slimyem <<<<<< Dracula is awake  undecided

are you a guy or a CORK?
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by 195(f): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
Call me after her fav bridie Mr cork grin grin
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
What the heck shocked shocked Tima, you really do have time.

Abeg summarize the thing in two lines for me.
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=55pt]Nothing will STOP a man from cheating but HIMSELF.   wink[/size]
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

If a man knows he can get it better at home he won’t be so anxious to find it somewhere else. Obviously this is a two way street and you should expect him to give you good love too. When I say love I don’t mean sex only. I mean treating each other with care,respect and ect not all about sex her

2.KNOW HIS FRIENDS.
No man in a relationship really has any business out on his own. If he goes anywhere, he’s rolling with his friends. If his friends know that you are the business, they will make sure he doesn’t make any mistakes.

3.LET HIM KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.

[size=20pt]Please Don’t say:[/size] “You better not cheat on me or I will burn your momma’s house down, blow you up on Twitter and slash your tires!”

[size=20pt]Do say:[/size] “Just to let you know, I’d be really hurt if I found out that you cheated on me and I’d never be able to commit to repairing what we have together if that happened.

WARNING( do choose the right time don't just come out of the blue and start talking about cheating only bring thies up when u guys are having a conversation about cheating.  wink wink

4.LET HIM KNOW HE'S SPECAIL
Cheating isn’t always about sex for men, it’s mostly about ego. That’s why good looking guys with good looking girlfriends cheat on them with ugly women. Even the smallest and most insignificant ego boost is satisfying for us. So stroke his ego when you can, and expect some stroking in return.

5. TAKE INTEREST.
Take interest in your man’s life. Find out what he’s doing when he’s not around you and follow up after he does whatever he’s doing. This is in no way about snooping, it’s really about getting more involved in his life and getting in a rhythm of sharing. The conversation should go something like this

DO I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS HELL YEAH  smiley smiley smiley
sooooo not true, yeah forGing right! who are his friends? Are they moral guardians? Conscience 007? Yeah okay!, ,
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=33pt]Nothing will STOP a man from cheating but HIMSELF.   wink[/size]
Pls,make it bolder jst for emphasis! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by 195(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
HAD TO DIG THIS RESPONSE FROM SOMEWHERE

Hottie TIMA WAT DO U THINK

lailaiwala:

you are hands down the stupidest poster on this site. followed closely by your "sister" rokiatu? you write like your primary school education was cut short by a stint on the street. you sure dress like a streetwalker.

trust me, a little education would do you a world of good. no one else will tell you these truths. you are consummate fools.
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by Chimezie198(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=33pt]Nothing will STOP a man from cheating but HIMSELF.   wink[/size]
Has
Mr chima ever cheated on U?
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by bekay911(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
D kweshun shud be av u eva cheated on me?
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by bekay911(f): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

wqt if u dont give him sex @ all. Does dat still disqualifies u?
Re: 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating! by HotieTima(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

no no no u got to give the love
that's the most important part self undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Good Cheap Hotels In Lagos / Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? / How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.