Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2578 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Chimezie198(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2011
chei!
African monkeys dey black well well.

Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2011
Chimezie198:

chei!
African monkeys dey black well well.

but some monkey dey wey yellow well well abi? grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

something like that actually happened for real on an episode of cheaters!! grin

Akata woman went HAM on a Naija man who was cheating on her. lol

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1SRjlel4A?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

first thing i thought of was Mrs. Chima and Lefulefu lipsrsealed grin
With the way she looks i am not surprised that her nigerian boyfriend was cheating on her
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2011
cynthiafred67:

thank God that she only called u a monkey, it could have been worst u knw?
Yes oooo it could have been worse for Emeka grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2011
Beync:

Lefuul so she dumped you shocked when are taking your finished self home you black monkey
Just because i throway u last christmas eve no mean say u go just take am so personal grin grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 2:30am On Dec 07, 2011
LMAO@pretty women don't get cheated on  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then why was Hally Berry cheated on by her first husband? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2011
All the same mrs chima if the woman wasnt obese the husband wouldnt have wandered out.
Anyway i am really surprised at some nigerian folks.We have very beautiful women wasting away at home and yet we go abroad and hook up with the most ugly obese white women and black american women when we have very beautiful cultured women at home looking for husbands.And i heard many of these non nigerian women abroad treat nigerian men worse than slaves.Whats really wrong with some of us?
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
swallu:

All the same mrs chima if the woman wasnt obese the husband wouldnt have wandered out.

You can take my Joystick out of your mouth now.  It felt good.   wink

If you have an issue with your fat hoes then you need to discuss that with THEM.  We can't help you in that department and I know fat hoes are all you can afford.  Not my problem. 

Get a job and upgrade your hoes.  Just saying.  Wait a minute! You aren't gay are you?

Gay hoes can be quite expensive so I understand your frustration. lipsrsealed
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by 2shuz: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Are you for real grin grin

Smile then ask her to go and look at the mirror, oh yes, and remind her that she has been straffing a black monkey since they met grin wink grin

Incase she get memory loss wink
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by lagcity(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2011
what is the meaning of all these, jackie? grin grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2011
lagcity:

what is the meaning of all these, jackie? grin grin

Were that you in the video? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by lagcity(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Were that you in the video? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what's the meaning of all these, Mrs chima? cheesy I pay the bills, I take care of you. It is all over. grin To God who made me, she's my customer grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2011
swallu:

With the way she looks i am not surprised that her nigerian boyfriend was cheating on her

Lol @ statement grin
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
swallu:

mscheww!!

please!! no offence but not all Nigerian woman are dime pieces and yet a lot of them STILL
don't have her problem, so looks don't mean shiet!!  tongue
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2011
lagcity:

what's the meaning of all these, Mrs chima? cheesy I pay the bills, I take care of you. It is all over. grin To God who made me, she's my customer grin

(throws bloody tampons at Lagcity)
Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by MrsChima1(f): 3:28am On Dec 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

mscheww!!

please!! no offence but not all Nigerian woman are dime pieces and yet a lot of them STILL
don't have her problem, so looks don't mean shiet!!  tongue

Exactly!  Halle Berry looks better than MAJORITY of the women around the world and SHE BEEN CHEATED ON by husband, fiance, and boyfriend.   cool  If "pretty girls/women" are what kept a man from cheating many of these scorned and bitter chicks wouldn't deport, kick out, nor divorce their cheating dogs.   cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Western Women Who Come In Here Blaming Nigerian Men / List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl / 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend’s Dad Hates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.