Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (4730 Views)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2009
A guy told me that his Naija American wife throws his stuffs out on the street, anytime they had an argument about issues, and later tells him to packed his stuff back inside the house after humilating him in public. He helps with domestic works and provides all the food stuffs, while wife pays the mortgage. The wife works as a register nurse while the guy works as accounting clerk with unstable job due to economic recession of the country. He want to know if he can still stay with his wife with two children, or moved out of the relationship.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by maxtum(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2009
simple answer to your dirty problem.
you go back in and beat the living day light out of her and make sure she is blue and black with puff eyes.
then be a gentle man and call the police and get arrested,then apologize from the cell. grin grin grin
Best of luck dude!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2009
You just hit the nail on the right spot, that was my advice untill I consider the children were involves.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Digriz(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2009
I hav heard a countless story of ths nature by those american naija wifes and their hubbies.
Ths issue is nw almost a daily one and had lead to some murder by d hubby of so women and its more rampant wt those in medical field especialy nurses. Wat i discoverd frm past couples dat has d sem problem is dat d majority of the problem is frm d wife. I notice dat wen d american guy wnts to marry he wl com home luking for girls dat are into nursing,some wl b sponsoring their education til they finishd and then do d wedding and take her to america were they wl nw be leaving comfortable cos nurses are paid well there to compare wt naija. The prob always start wen d wife notice dat she's earning more than her hubby may b d hubby is a cab driver or hs doing a job dat hs pay is lesser. So those categories of wife wl nw b treatn d hubby as a maid jus because shes earning more than hm thereby 4getin dat d man made her wat she is.
@poster, let hm take it easy wt her jus because of d children,bt if she continues let hm apply 4 a divorce.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2009
divorce is good option, but who takes the children, father or mother, because naija culture believes father should have the kids.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by SeanT21(f): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2009
If he beats that woman, He's in trouble. America usually favors the females..
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by sjeezy8: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2009
and that is why a guy should always keep a babe on d side while married. cool
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
keeping a babe on the side might cost you more trouble because you dont want your car to be damage with golf bat,
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MissyB1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lmao!!!
You lot need Nigerian Ladies. cheesy tongue

sjeezy8:

and that is why a guy should always keep a babe on d side while married. cool
shocked
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by ayomidej(f): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
There is no point beating your wife on this issue because you know where you will end up.

You need to talk to your wife about her temper and also try and avoid issues that causes this arguments.

With the recession out there alot of people are frustrated and with some things, you just have to be diplomatic about it. cheesy
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
The guy told me, she does apologies after two or one week past his stuffs being thrown out. But do it again whenever he try to correct her on any issues about their relationship, like socializing with his friends, or telling her to cook for the house and stop being abusive. I told him may be she want to be the man while the guy should be the woman of the house, because she now makes more money than the guy.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by ayomidej(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
If the guy allows that he is FINISHED.

So what if she makes more money than him, its nothing new and there is always PEACE in the house.

Its only in America she can behave like this, try it in Naija and we all know what the end result will be.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by skfa1: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
ayomidej:

There is no point beating your wife on this issue because you know where you will end up.

You need to talk to your wife about her temper and also try and avoid issues that causes this arguments.

With the recession out there alot of people are frustrated and with some things, you just have to be diplomatic about it. cheesy

Good application of brain here.

ayomidej:

If the guy allows that he is FINISHED.

So what if she makes more money than him, its nothing new and there is always PEACE in the house.

Its only in America she can behave like this, try it in Naija and we all know what the end result will be.

True talk my dear
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by ayomidej(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
@chaircover

Na true u talk oooo cheesy
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
chaircover:

Ok time for tables to be turned. Immediate action needed before someone’s ego makes him commit murder or wife battery & he ends up in jail.

Can you friend afford to pay for the mortgage instead of the food & other bills he is paying. If so then he should go down to the bank and change the direct debit or whatever and HE SHOULD PAY THE MORTGAGE. A man paying for the roof over the family head makes a great difference to his ego and to how he is respected in the home.

If he can’t afford to pay it then he should consider getting another part time job even if it’s cabbing or whatever. Doing that serves 2 purposes.

A. he won’t be around the wife as much so there won’t be that much time to argue & for things to escalate out of hand
B. He is bringing in the extra to cater for his family.

Some women just can’t deal with earning an extra penny more than their husbands and disrespect him at every opportunity while some don’t even bat an eyelid and no one will ever know even though they earn double what the husband earns. Different strokes for different folks.

as much as you are the only one who gave a sensible response, i will have to disagree.

there is a deeper problem here and that is the LACK OF RESPECT for her husband. some women view their husband as inferior being just because they do menial jobs etc. bringing more cheddar wouldnt solve the probem because she would still look at him as a nobody.
if that woman can humiliate her husband in such evil manner in front of the KIDS, family, neighbors etc then bringing more money or staying away from each other is NOT going to solve the problem.

you said
a) stay away from her. . . . . . . . . do you think running away from a problem will solve it?
b) bring more dollars and pay the mortgage. . . . . . . . . do you think that this evil woman is going to allow this weak man to change the name on the mortgage just like that? i can already hear her saying that:¨i paid the mortgage all these yrs so the house is MINE, the day you finally put in as much as i did then you can consider this place OURS¨

this guy has only himself to blame for staying with such woman. my options would be:
a) divorce her as she has no respect for you as a human being, move to your own place and let your kids see you as a REAL parent not some weak ass man.
b) accept your fate and be merry until your wife finally decide to NOT take you back after one of her ¨eviction¨ (thus you will be forced to do what i stipulated in option a
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
I am not sure more discussions would resolve such an issue. Probably a period of separation would be the best solution.
No man really wants to stay with a woman that does not respect him.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
This reminds me of this one useless Benin gal i was boinking on the side. biiiiitc.ch just came from africa about 13months ago now, but thot it was the norm here for women to ill-treat men for no reason. she'd swing at u just for the fun of it. she had no respect whatsoever (lol and this biyyatch always wondered why she wasnt married at 27yrs old).it wasnt about any money issue. she lived with roommates, i own my own house!!! she just wanted to see how controlling she should be; like most nigerian women. this ho would flip if u were on the phone but would gladly talk to other guys on the phone. i let her cus from jump i told her i didnt want a relationship with her,but she said we HAD to date. and i thot her talking to other men would get her off my case. well, one day i got tired of her assaults and the moment she slapped me i beat the living day light outta her and bounce and she aint seen me since!!!

my suggestion to you :Beat the hell out that biaacth and call it a day. trust me she'll come back begging. thats how they are. she views u as a wimp and wont respect u until u take the respect back from her forcefully!!!

p.s:i think this happenned to YOU and not your "friend" as u want us to believe. wimp!!! tongue wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by finemocha(f): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
maxtum:

you go back in and beat the living day light out of her and make sure she is blue and black with puff eyes.
then be a gentle man and call the police and get arrested,then apologize from the cell. grin grin grin
Best of luck dude!!

and i hope he will be glad he beat her up while he is getting f***ed from the back by bobba his southern cell mate who has a thing for black chocolate
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by sjeezy8: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
maxtum:

[b]you go back in and beat the living day light out of her and make sure she is blue and black with puff eyes.[/b]then be a gentle man and call the police and get arrested,then apologize from the cell. grin grin grin
Best of luck dude!!

lol lmfao
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by finemocha(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
brooklyn99:

This reminds me of this one useless Benin gal i was boinking on the side. biiiiitc.ch just came from africa about 13months ago now, but thot it was the norm here for women to ill-treat men for no reason. she'd swing at u just for the fun of it. she had no respect whatsoever (lol and this biyyatch always wondered why she wasnt married at 27yrs old).it wasnt about any money issue. she lived with roommates, i own my own house!!! she just wanted to see how controlling she should be; like most nigerian women. this ho would flip if u were on the phone but would gladly talk to other guys on the phone. i let her cus from jump i told her i didnt want a relationship with her,but she said we HAD to date. and i thot her talking to other men would get her off my case. well, one day i got tired of her assaults and the moment she slapped me i beat the living day light outta her and bounce and she aint seen me since!!!

wetin u dey do for here. carry ur ghetto self and go to those other sites with the other chiquitas.  all this ur story telling we dont care about it.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
@finemocha.lol. its my aim to let the world know how terrible benin gals are. and i'll tell this story a thousand times if i have to.  that ho scarred me for life.lol.why u mad? u give guys the same mental and emotional problems too? u look like the type. oh,ish, ure the one i nominated as the nairalander i'll date in the other thread.wow, i think i'll pass. psycho

p.s:as i was typing this i was laughing and telling my sisters' cousin about it and he's like "dont disparage just the Benin gals, tell them about the yoruba gals too(he went thru hell with this one yourba chic)". so i guess its just the norm for nigerian gals now to be as aggressive as possible?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by sjeezy8: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2009
lol i cant stop laughing
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by nene1: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2009
It's woman like the one in this situation that make some men run away from independent women. Even if a man makes less than his woman, as long as he is not responsible and contributes to the marriage in some way such as helping with the kids and domestic tasks while the wife is at work, then what is the problem? RESPONSIBILITY is more important in a man than money. I would rather have a husband who didn't make much, but was there for me and our kids than a rich husband who puts me in a beautiful house, but is sleeping with prostitutes in hotels and is hardly home. I mean don't get me wrong, ideally it nice to have a man who makes a lot and pays most of the bills or at least half, but what can he do when his job becomes unstable during the recession? I can't stand bitchy women. I guess their husbands never sensed bitchiness from them when they were dating.

But as much as I hate to say it, women do tend to get big headed when the have a successful career. Female bosses do tend to be meaner than male bosses. I think it gets to their heads. For men it is normal to be the breadwinner and making more money than your wife, but I guess for women, especially african women it is a big deal. We have been taught that is is men that run the house and bring the money so when the tables are turned and it is the woman, she thinks she runs the house now. I guess head of the household is tied to who brings in the money. However, that is no excuse to be disrespectful. It is not as if the guy is a useless and jobless loser. He just happens to be in an unfortunate situation because of the recession. The wife should see this as a way to help her husband since marriage is not one sided, instead of seeing it as a reason to feel superior to her husband and the father of her kids.

Some men need to be smarter. Instead of financing a girl's education while you are a taxi driver or working some other menial job, you should spend that money and pay for your self to study that way you won't end up in a situation with a bitchy and controlling woman  who want to dominate the relationship simply because she makes more money.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by nene1: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2009
By the way is this woman a naija woman who grew up abroad or black american? I noticed some african girls growing up here in the U.S. are adopting the bitchiness many black american woman have. Some of them are even worse.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by finemocha(f): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2009
@brooklyn99

nigerian girls arent aggressive. not all of them. remember u have sisters as well. and they dont act like that do they. plus thi sis all fun and games. Nairaland would be dry if we didnt bicker with each other.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MissyB1(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2009
brooklyn99:

@finemocha.lol. its my aim to let the world know how terrible benin gals are. and i'll tell this story a thousand times if i have to.  that ho scarred me for life.lol.why u mad? u give guys the same mental and emotional problems too? u look like the type. oh,ish, ure the one i nominated as the nairalander i'll date in the other thread.wow, i think i'll pass. psycho

How intelligent is it, reprehending an entire tribe for the sin of Just 1 girl?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2009
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street.

do you really want to know what 190 has to say on this issue~

simple~

PACK THE STUFFS AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA~

190 has spoken again,
ever reliable~
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2009
@finemocha, oh yeah i know. im having the time of my life here on nairaland(yeah right. some people downright scare me). ure still pretty tho, and ure still my imaginary wifie on nairaland.

@nene, u know the funny thing the benin gal has only been in the states for like a yr. the gal my sister's cuz was talkn about was born here, cant speak a lick of yoruba. it varies. this is what i seen. the ones that recently came from africa (under 5 yrs) are mad aggressive when they talk, act, their jokes arent funny, they'll make the most bizarre comments etc my peoples say thats just "how they are". i guess its just a bit of cultural difference. the ones that were born or grew up here, u can get along with.BUT, their madness will sneak up on u. they dont exhibit it immediately, and by the time u find out they just as crazy, u'll be on ur way to the E.R to get stitched up for a cut to the torso.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Uche2nna(m): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2009
nene1:

By the way is this woman a naija woman who grew up abroad or black american? I noticed some african girls growing up here in the U.S. are adopting the bitchiness many black american woman have. Some of them are even worse.

Thats a good question, lol,

Either way, men are in trouble  grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2009
@missy b, im guessing ur benin. im guessing u mad aggressive too, right wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MUZBO(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2009
He should just pack it up once and bail before he hears sirens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hi / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.