Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / out! (940 Views)

Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? / Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

out! by purefella(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2011
out!
Re: out! by Ranoscky(m): 4:17am On Dec 06, 2011
Why give myself unnecessary headache? undecided . . . Would "marrying many wives" land me to heaven? undecided . . . NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!

Afterall, wetin 1st wife get, naim the 99th wife go stil get. No difference.
Re: out! by ETPower(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2011
Your thought is crazy. A wife is enough. On the other way, I don't have enough money to provide for many wives and babies. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: out! by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 06, 2011
@poster
if a man finds all he needs in ONE woman then there is no reason why he should seek for others, BUT, if the first one lack some "qualities" then who am i to stop anyone from seeking another?!

any smart man would know that it's not easy to deal with ONE woman, let alone 2 or more. if some dude believe he can, then let HIM go down that path.

when some married men are willing to dash their own wife free of charge to any willing takers, some guys wants to have MORE wives, suerte!
Re: out! by MrsChima1(f): 4:56am On Dec 06, 2011
Hmm.
Re: out! by purefella(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2011
I am serious about this questions i asked because there are alot of cases whereby women maltreat we men all because she is the only one you marry and do you think you can find all the good quality you want in a woman in just only one and i have chatted with some elderly people they said it's even cheaper to marry many wife just open shops for them they will take care of themselves and you try to provide for your children , I even know a man with 3 wives who know gree work again nah the wife wey give am food he go sleep her room , there's this other case of my own very friend while his dad was dieing he warned my friend not to marry only one wife because his wife won't look after him while he was sick , I am really confused about what to think , I want to enjoy my life to the fullest and i think it's either i marry many or don't marry am i right guys
Re: out! by Mynd44: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2011
One wife= one blessing and one curse
Two wives= one blessing and two curses
three wives= one blessing and three curses
So unless you love accumulating curses then you know what to do
Re: out! by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2011
purefella:

I am serious about this questions i asked because there are alot of cases whereby women maltreat we men all because she is the only one you marry and do you think you can find all the good quality you want in a woman in just only one and i have chatted with some elderly people they said it's even cheaper to marry many wife just open shops for them they will take care of themselves and you try to provide for your children , I even know a man with 3 wives who know gree work again nah the wife wey give am food he go sleep her room , there's this other case of my own very friend while his dad was dieing he warned my friend not to marry only one wife because his wife won't look after him while he was sick , I am really confused about what to think , I want to enjoy my life to the fullest and i think it's either i marry many or don't marry am i right guys

dude, you are basing your argument on some weak points, look around you, there are equally many people who are happily married with just ONE partner. why do you ONLY take the words of these few people who chose the wrong person to settle with?!

some men (who dont find all qualities in ONE wife) just accept their fate, rather than looking for others.
you have to remember that for every extra wife you add to your life, you may also add some LESS peace in your home, MORE fighting between the wifey, MORE wahala!!!!

so stop focusing on only the advantages of polygamy and also dwell on the disadvantages too.
Re: out! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
Marry one but keep many.
Re: out! by sistajay(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
I say its a wrong move to marry many wives! Its a health risk! In most cases the man is the first to drop dead!
Re: out! by 195(f): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
It depends

First if you are marrying women from other countries

You could marry one

But if you are marrying from that country they call GIANT of AFRICA

Marry them in their millions

To save you stress and headache

They can kill themselves for all you care undecided
Re: out! by slimyem: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
whoever still fancies polygamy in this age?smh!!!
Re: out! by cynthiafred67(f): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
one man one Vote oh sorry wife.
Re: out! by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
If men can marry many wives, then a woman should be able to marry many husbands. cool
Re: out! by kokoye(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
If you can handle it . . .why not?

(1) (Reply)

Pls My People What Could Possibly The Cause Of His Shut Down? / What's Your Take On This? / Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.