Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? (4417 Views)

Was Mohammed A Real Prophet ? / The Prophet Of Allah / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2011
^^ We've left you to your satanic faith
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2011
i know what is wrong with these people.they claim deuteronomy 18:18 for Jesus yet Jesus is unlike Moses.they believe Jesus is a "god",Moses was not.Jesus was born miraculously from virgin birth,and Moses was not.Jesus was taken up to heaven,Moses was not.

so what is left that is common between Jesus and Moses? both were Jews.that is no similarity at all.because if we accept that,then Isaiah,Elijah,and many more were also jews and we can then apply deuteronomy 18:18 for them.

they are already jumping up like rats because i brought a write of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat which explains the truth.

i dont even think there is need for argument on this topic.that is really why ive stayed away from it for this long.everyone can believe what he wants to believe on this issue.i know there are many more prophecies in the bible that supports us and the religion of Islam to convince the block headed,blind and stubborn christians:

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2011
U just said our faith is SaTaNiC Because ur 3 goddess were rejected? now let see who has the Stanic of worship:

The fallen stones from heaven NL MUSLIMS trace ur gods.according to history.

@bashy-demy, u must know today that, the most important triple aspect of ur goddess is her manifestation as
Virgin/Mother/Crone. those three goddesses were, in certain places, represented
by meteorites/aeroliths, stones that had fallen from heaven, just as ur Kaaba stone in Mecca.

(Ibid, 52.) Merlin Stone notted that in Aphrodite’s temple in Cyprus a certain stone was anointed by oil each year at the feast of the goddess.
The same stone worship was conducted at Baalat’s temple at Byblos. (As ALLAT
was the feminine version of "Allah" ur god, so was Baalat the feminine version of Baal.)

goddess (1) :                                Al-Lat
Al-Lat, the female version of the Aramaic Allah, was the ‘Lady of the
Temple’ at the Semitic Pantheon of Palmyra, frequently mentioned in sources
from ancient periods. Her cult was shared by the tribes of Bene Maazin and
Bene Nurbel in that city.

The former tribe provided the guardians for her sanctuary, which was established after the Nabatean
occupation of Syria, including Damascus, in 85 BCE. Al-Lat was the mother goddess (al-Ilahah),
representing the "SUN"Mother figure among the gods and goddesses, the great earth Mother of
ancient mythology, and the Astarte of the Arabs.

goddess (2):Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza was brought to Mecca by the Quraysh and enjoined to the already established Kaaba worship, but she probably was a local deity in Mecca since the time of ‘Amr ibn Lubayy. In Ur prophet "Muhammed’s" time,
She was the most important of the Meccan local deities, and was save for ‘the Lord’ Hubal

goddess(3):Manat

Manat is to the Arabs’ original goddess, appearing some time
before al-Uzza and al-Lat. Her name appears in the house of Baal in 32 CE, but
she originated much earlier among the Arabs. Manat seems to have arrived in
Arabia from Palmyra, where she was worshipped along with Baal. She was
venerated beside several other deities in a temple called ‘the house of the gods,’
(Teixidor, The Pantheon of Palmyra 3, 12-18 — The Pagan god, 116.) the Palmyran
equivalent of the Kaaba. Manat was the controller of the Arabs’ fortunes and
the mystery of life and death. She was the chief deity of al-Aus and al-Khazraj
and other pagan inhabitants of Yathrib (Medina). She was
represented by a wooden image, which was covered in blood during her
worship.

Does the word still honour the goddess worship methods today? lets see:

The Quraysh adopted Allah as Baal, and added the goddesses to his cult the same way as Baal had three daughters in the Fertile Crescent. They venerated him and his three female companions in his new
House, the Kaaba at Mecca.

One of the aspects of goddess worship that has survived in "Islam", as well as,for example, in Roman "Catholicism", is the rosary. Through the ages the worshippers of goddesses had used the rosary for prayers and it is still in use in
the worship of female deities all over the world, for example by Hindus in
"India".

The rosary is connected with fertility worship when the deity’s name is repeated over and over again.
(Compare to Matthew 6:7-13 and Acts 19:34.) It is called tasbih or subha in Arabic, and simply means ‘an object which one praises.’ The Muslim rosary is supposed to contain 99 beads, representing the
titles of ‘Allah’, but usually it only has 33 beads, slipped through one’s fingers
three times. (Compare to the Koran 7:180.) This pagan custom, which is dated
to Astarte worship from about 800 BCE, still survives in Islam as well as in many other cults around the world.

(mathew6:7-cool7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

(acts 19:34) But when they found out that he was a Jew, they all started to shout in unison for about two hours, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!"
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2011
plappville:

U just said our faith is SaTaNiC Because your 3 goddess were rejected? now let see who has the Stanic of worship:

The fallen stones from heaven NL MUSLIMS trace your gods.according to history.

@bashy-demy, u must know today that, the most important triple aspect of your goddess is her manifestation as
Virgin/Mother/Crone. those three goddesses were, in certain places, represented
by meteorites/aeroliths, stones that had fallen from heaven, just as your Kaaba stone in Mecca.
[/b]

if facing the Ka'ba is idolatry then the bible God also supports idolatry:

Daniel 10: 11-12
“Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God as he did aforetime.”

Jonah 2:4-7
"Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple. The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God. When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple".

1 Kings 8:29
"That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place".

Genesis 28:18
"Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it".

Genesis 31:13
"I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred".
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2011
plappville:

(Ibid, 52.) Merlin Stone notted that in Aphrodite’s temple in Cyprus a certain stone was anointed by oil each year at the feast of the goddess.
The same stone worship was conducted at Baalat’s temple at Byblos. (As ALLAT
was the feminine version of "Allah" your god, so was Baalat the feminine version of Baal.)

goddess (1) : Al-Lat
Al-Lat, the female version of the Aramaic Allah, was the ‘Lady of the
Temple’ at the Semitic Pantheon of Palmyra, frequently mentioned in sources
from ancient periods. Her cult was shared by the tribes of Bene Maazin and
Bene Nurbel in that city.

The former tribe provided the guardians for her sanctuary, which was established after the Nabatean
occupation of Syria, including Damascus, in 85 BCE. Al-Lat was the mother goddess (al-Ilahah),
representing the "SUN"Mother figure among the gods and goddesses, the great earth Mother of
ancient mythology, and the Astarte of the Arabs.

goddess (2):Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza was brought to Mecca by the Quraysh and enjoined to the already established Kaaba worship, but she probably was a local deity in Mecca since the time of ‘Amr ibn Lubayy. In your prophet "Muhammed’s" time,
She was the most important of the Meccan local deities, and was save for ‘the Lord’ Hubal

goddess(3):Manat

Manat is to the Arabs’ original goddess, appearing some time
before al-Uzza and al-Lat. Her name appears in the house of Baal in 32 CE, but
she originated much earlier among the Arabs. Manat seems to have arrived in
Arabia from Palmyra, where she was worshipped along with Baal. She was
venerated beside several other deities in a temple called ‘the house of the gods,’
(Teixidor, The Pantheon of Palmyra 3, 12-18 — The Pagan god, 116.) the Palmyran
equivalent of the Kaaba. Manat was the controller of the Arabs’ fortunes and
the mystery of life and death. She was the chief deity of al-Aus and al-Khazraj
and other pagan inhabitants of Yathrib (Medina). She was
represented by a wooden image, which was covered in blood during her
worship.

Does the word still honour the goddess worship methods today? lets see:

The Quraysh adopted Allah as Baal, and added the goddesses to his cult the same way as Baal had three daughters in the Fertile Crescent. They venerated him and his three female companions in his new
House, the Kaaba at Mecca.

One of the aspects of goddess worship that has survived in "Islam", as well as,for example, in Roman "Catholicism", is the rosary. Through the ages the worshippers of goddesses had used the rosary for prayers and it is still in use in
the worship of female deities all over the world, for example by Hindus in
"India".

The rosary is connected with fertility worship when the deity’s name is repeated over and over again.
(Compare to Matthew 6:7-13 and Acts 19:34.) It is called tasbih or subha in Arabic, and simply means ‘an object which one praises.’ The Muslim rosary is supposed to contain 99 beads, representing the
titles of ‘Allah’, but usually it only has 33 beads, slipped through one’s fingers
three times. (Compare to the Koran 7:180.) This pagan custom, which is dated
to Astarte worship from about 800 BCE, still survives in Islam as well as in many other cults around the world.

The above blab la blah has being refuted severally:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9722918#msg9722918
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9722872#msg9722872
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9727499#msg9727499

(mathew6:7-cool7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

(acts 19:34) But when they found out that he was a Jew, they all started to shout in unison for about two hours, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!"

Jesus was talking about people like yourselves who today make use of drums and dance like the pagans in worship.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2011
LagosShia:

i know what is wrong with these people.they claim deuteronomy 18:18 for Jesus yet Jesus is unlike Moses.they believe Jesus is a "god",Moses was not.Jesus was born miraculously from virgin birth,and Moses was not.Jesus was taken up to heaven,Moses was not.

so what is left that is common between Jesus and Moses? both were Jews.that is no similarity at all.because if we accept that,then Isaiah,Elijah,and many more were also jews and we can then apply deuteronomy 18:18 for them.

they are already jumping up like rats because i brought a write of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat which explains the truth.

i dont even think there is need for argument on this topic.that is really why ive stayed away from it for this long.everyone can believe what he wants to believe on this issue.i know there are many more prophecies in the bible that supports us and the religion of Islam to convince the block headed,blind and stubborn christians:

Lies surranding ur claims: did Moses gave this prophecy when he was not yet called by God? NO.
the said prophet will do things like me, this is effect from when he started his relationship with God, he was not refaring to his birth, parents etc, but "he will be like me" i talk with God, God discuss events with me directly, no 3rd party. I do uncountable miracles, i was married but was not adoterous. I was faithful to God.

DID MOSES DIED A NATURAL DEATH ? YES:

Deuteronomy 34:4-7)4 Then the LORD said to him, “This is the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when I said, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross over into it.”
5 And Moses the servant of the LORD died there in Moab, as the LORD had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

DID MUHAMMED DIED A NATURAL DEATH? NO:
Muhammad died in 632 A.D.  He died as a result of being poisoned following his
attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar

A prophet died of poison, yet its a natural death undecided

Mohammeds death was an accident not natural. so dont even use this as one.

A natural death occurs from natural causes, as disease or old age, rather than from violence or an accident.

Muhammed was not able to differenciate Gods voice and that of Satan, is like Moses for sure! keep decieving urselves.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2011
LagosShia:

The above blab la blah has being refuted severally:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9722918#msg9722918
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9722872#msg9722872
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9727499#msg9727499

Jesus was talking about people like yourselves who today make use of drums and dance like the pagans in worship.

Sorry man, nothing is new in muslims refutes, the truth stands, Islamis IDOL!
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2011
@plappville  i wonder why you keepp repeating yourself. Bring proof from the holy Quran about those 3 goddess that will result to another 24hours of no appearance and by the time you appear again its another story, every proof have been given to you to defend every of my claim including the one of my brother's in Islam. Ok here is another one from your bible to proof to you that Salat was perform inside your bible.

Nehemiah 8:4-6:

4And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Now tell me in what religion did they pray in this Manner? ALLAH IS ALWAYS GREAT
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
plappville:

Sorry man, nothing is new in muslims refutes, the truth stands, Islamis IDOL!

as in dont you have something new? isn't there anything good in christianity other than pagan doctrines involving blood and sacrifice that you can preach? or you are here to promote lies against Islam and provoke muslims?

if you know your so called "truth" stands,why have you failed to defend yourself in all of my threads?

see here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html

even in this topic,when you are conered and shamed you changed the topic and repeated what you've earlier raised and we discussed and refuted and proved your stu.pidity beyond doubt.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
LagosShia:

as in dont you have something new? isn't there anything good in christianity other than pagan doctrines involving blood and sacrifice that you can preach? or you are here to promote lies against Islam and provoke muslims?

if you know your so called "truth" stands,why have you failed to defend yourself in all of my threads?

see here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html

even in this topic,when you are conered and shamed you changed the topic and repeated what you've earlier raised and we discussed and refuted and proved your stu.pidity beyond doubt.

Have u answered all the questions asked here? I am sure u ve seen the route of your religion so u know who practice idolatery  grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville  i wonder why you keepp repeating yourself. Bring proof from the holy Quran about those 3 goddess that will result to another 24hours of no appearance and by the time you appear again its another story,  every proof have been given to you to defend every of my claim including the one of my brother's in Islam. Ok here is another one from your bible to proof to you that Salat was perform inside your bible.

Nehemiah 8:4-6:

4And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Now tell me in what religion did they pray in this Manner? ALLAH IS ALWAYS GREAT[i]no rules on how to pray, anyone can choose to bown down or stand up or even lie and still pray to God, all these method of trying to match a prophecy in the bible are all fake. My pastor wife alway on her knees when she prays. God didn't give instruction to this, Muslims are copyinh the Jews tradition grin grin grin grin[/i]

The Goddess are mentioned in your kuran,

Surah 53:19-20 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Ye worship idols. needless to continue in backing Mohammed, his people could even do it.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by proo212(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Bashy-demy, I will agree with you because it is in the bible that they bowed their heads lifted their hands. But the question is when they did this who were they worshiping? The passage said the LORD their God. No problem with that. This happened eons of years before Islam came on the scene.

What has that got to do with Islam? If muslims also bow down before their god, that is also OK for them. The question is Deut 18 does not in any way refer to Mohammed. The evidence is so overwhelming but you guys refuse to admit it.

Lagosshia mentioned that Jesus was talking about people like yourselves who today make use of drums and dance like the pagans in worship. So muslims do not use drums and dance in their worship? How about YOMBAS and ANJINA (forgive the spelling if I got wrong) singing and dancing with drums on TV singing to Mohammed ( Ejo ijo Anabi?)
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
plappville:

The Goddess are mentioned in your kuran,

Surah 53:19-20 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Ye worship idols. needless to continue in backing Mohammed, his people could even do it.

I shake head for you, are you that stupid not to understand what they are saying there? i'll Help you

Quran 53:15
Near it is the Garden of Refuge -

When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it].

53:17
The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].

53:18
He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

53:19
So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?

53:20
And Manat, the third - the other one?

53:21
Is the male for you and for Him the female?

53:22
That, then, is an unjust division.

53:23
They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance.

53:24
Or is there for man whatever he wishes?

53:25
Rather, to Allah belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].

Look at the first and second bolds and tell me where you see goddess there, and also the last bold and see what that verse said. am sorry to say plappville you are such a big fool.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by tuniski: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
@frosbel WHY ARE U COMPARING GOD with MAN: JESUS with MOHAMMED what a let down I would have thot some other persons would say and promote dat not u!!!!!!
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
proo212:

@Bashy-demy, I will agree with you because it is in the bible that they bowed their heads lifted their hands. But the question is when they did this who were they worshiping? The passage said the LORD their God. No problem with that. This happened eons of years before Islam came on the scene.

What has that got to do with Islam? If muslims also bow down before their god, that is also OK for them. The question is Deut 18 does not in any way refer to Mohammed. The evidence is so overwhelming but you guys refuse to admit it.

I am glad you agree with me on that wish proof people has been worshiping God same way before Islam that is the first proof that Islam is the right way before Paul twist your head other way round in other to win you for devil.

So now tell me who is Deut 18 referring to?
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
tuniski:

@frosbel WHY ARE U COMPARING GOD with MAN: JESUS with MOHAMMED what a let down I would have thot some other persons would say and promote dat not u!!!!!!
I guess you are right Comparing god that was hang on a tree along with 2 thiefs with Mohammad (S.A.W) That a big let down what nonsense. god that was slap and start stammering, god that refuse to walk freely and openly when they plan to kill him and he also run to the wilderness.

Slapped
John 18:21-23:

21Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

22And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?

23Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?

Run for his Life
John 11:53-54:

53Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

54Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

Those proof up there is a shame on you and your god. If your god was slapped and started stammering then then how will you be free some slap? hahah
And also he cannot walk openly that is a shame
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
The thing is Jesus is never refered to as prophet by christians but son and god,why then does the verse fit in Jesus?

Jesus was not illiterate for once,He practically read in the synagogue Luke 4:16,but in Isaiah it says  this same prophet can not read or write.

Plappville,Frosbel and co,then who is the prophet your bible is talking about?
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Bashy-demy,you mean their lord Jesus was slapped?Too bad all i can say,how can a man slap god?
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
In Nehemiah,its the same muslims that pray this way,8:4-6.

Numbers20:6,Exodus 34:8,Joshua5:14-15, Mattew4:26-39, Genesis 17:3 Muslims prayed this way,no christian does this.

Jeremiah 36:9,Its still the same muslims that fast on this month,the ninth month that was declared in that verse for fasting.

The same hajj is in the bible Isaih 2:2-3,its the muslims that perform it

One God,The muslim testimony of faith is the same as Deutoronomy 6:3.

Zakat is also done by Jesus mark12:41,Muslims collect zakat too.

Universal language to be used to call the name of the Lord in Zephaniah3:9,its the muslims that use one language all over the world to worship the One True God.

Mecca was also called Bacca in the bible and Quran,psalm 84 4-7.

What christians do now is just abomination and definately leading to hellfire,their act of worship and praise is no more than the one described in Exekiel25:6-7,and yet they still prefare it.I think christians like to live life full of curses cos if not they would have done the real religion Jesus did which is Islam.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by proo212(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
BashyDemy, you ask who was Deut 18 talking about? Who do you think? Jesus Christ of course. Acts 3:22-24 also refers to Deut 18. I suggest you read Acts 3. The disciples could never have referred to Mohammed and even a child could figure this out,

In the new testament He mentioned that He and the Father are one. But I am sure you will say but He was not the Prophet in the book of John because John the Baptist said he wasn't the prophet in John 1. You will say they asked after Elias, Messiah or The Prophet.

This is also one of your other arguments

The same book of John you wanted to spin for the Prophet, in chapter 6, the crowds realised that Jesus was that Prophet. Matthew 21 confirms it. I wait for another example

So please guys, the PROPHET is not Mohammed.

Uplawal, the practices that are contained in the bible that you liken to muslim worship makes not an iota of difference, perhaps the Orthodox Jews still do this, I am not aware of their way of worship and I will research this, but as Christians, we have a new covenant. I can bet bottom dollar that the Jews most likely worship this way if so, does this mean it is a muslim way of worship?

The truth still remains that Mohammed is NOT that prophet either in the OLD or NEW testament.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by proo212(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
Uplawal and Bashy-Demy, Jews also bow their heads to the ground so this is not a way of worship that is peculiar to muslims. The Jews started it eons of years before the muslims copied it.

So all your bible passages just confirm that the Jews did it in the day of old and still do it till today. As Christians though like I mentioned, since we are not Jews and we have another covenant. If a Christian so desires he can bow face down and worship and pray or lift his hands up or raise his head up,

Freedom! Our prayers are still answered not following ritualistic ways of praying.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
proo212:

BashyDemy, you ask who was Deut 18 talking about? Who do you think? Jesus Christ of course. Acts 3:22-24 also refers to Deut 18. I suggest you read Acts 3. The disciples could never have referred to Mohammed and even a child could figure this out,

In the new testament He mentioned that He and the Father are one. But I am sure you will say but He was not the Prophet in the book of John because John the Baptist said he wasn't the prophet in John 1. You will say they asked after Elias, Messiah or The Prophet.

This is also one of your other arguments

The same book of John you wanted to spin for the Prophet, in chapter 6, the crowds realised that Jesus was that Prophet. Matthew 21 confirms it. I wait for another example

So please guys, the PROPHET is not Mohammed.

Uplawal, the practices that are contained in the bible that you liken to muslim worship makes not an iota of difference, perhaps the Orthodox Jews still do this, I am not aware of their way of worship and I will research this, but as Christians, we have a new covenant. I can bet bottom dollar that the Jews most likely worship this way if so, does this mean it is a muslim way of worship?

The truth still remains that Mohammed is NOT that prophet either in the OLD or NEW testament.
I will go through all those verses and respond to them later ok
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Judek2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
[size=30pt]What Fellowship Can
Light Have With
Darkness?
[/size]

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not
unequally yoked together with
unbelievers: for what fellowship
hath righteousness with
unrighteousness? and what
communion hath light with
darkness? [NIV: Or what
fellowship can light have with
darkness?]
15 And what concord hath
Christ with Belial? or what part
hath he that believeth with an
infidel?
16 And what agreement hath
the temple of God with idols? for
ye are the temple of the living
God; as God hath said, I will
dwell in them, and walk in them;
and I will be their God, and they
shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from
among them, and be ye
separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and
I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you,
and ye shall be my sons and
daughters, saith the Lord
Almighty.
Ephesians 5:8 For ye were
sometimes darkness, but now
are ye light in the Lord: walk as
children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in
all goodness and righteousness
and truthwink
10 Proving what is acceptable
unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with
the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.
1 John 1:5 This then is the
message which we have heard
of him, and declare unto you,
that God is light, and in him is no
darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have
fellowship with him, and walk in
darkness, we lie, and do not the
truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as
he is in the light, we have
fellowship one with another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ his
Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
proo212:

Uplawal and Bashy-Demy, Jews also bow their heads to the ground so this is not a way of worship that is peculiar to muslims. The Jews started it eons of years before the muslims copied it.

So all your bible passages just confirm that the Jews did it in the day of old and still do it till today. As Christians though like I mentioned, since we are not Jews and we have another covenant. If a Christian so desires he can bow face down and worship and pray or lift his hands up or raise his head up,

Freedom! Our prayers are still answered not following ritualistic ways of praying.

God bless u, i ve enlightened him on the bold before, we are not oblige to bow head, everyone knows how to present his/her prayers to God, they are well answered by God. Bow head prayer has automatically fix Muhammed as the prophet, see how shallow they reason undecided
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by plappville(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
[/quote][quote author=proo212 link=topic=819005.msg9755999#msg9755999 date=1323782227]

Lagosshia mentioned that Jesus was talking about people like yourselves who today make use of drums and dance like the pagans in worship. So muslims do not use drums and dance in their worship? How about YOMBAS and ANJINA (forgive the spelling if I got wrong) singing and dancing with drums on TV singing to Mohammed ( Ejo ijo Anabi?)

the question is when they did this who were they worshiping?

Good question! They just have no value for their book, all they do is using the bible because the bible is the only true word of God.

(galatians 1:coolBut though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

[size=16pt]Romans 16:17 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are "contrary" to the teaching you have "learned". Keep away from them.[/size]

Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Plappville,the same bible that is used to smoke weed,by born christans?all the lies,contradictions,sex films,rape,killings,and all other abominable acts,you called complete word of God?we muslims only accept the tiny truth in it,its our duty to use it to prove to you with our own book that your bible is so bad,so as to take you from darkness into light by the permission of Allah,and those are the things you christians of today dnt accept,we dnt acknowledge the abominations in it,am sure you are not blind to see all the abominable parts as discussed by Lagosshia all along.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,the same bible that is used to smoke weed,by born christans?

A survey on Drug Use in Afghanistan, issued 21 June 2010 by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), showed that around one million Afghans (age 15-64) suffer from drug addiction. At eight per cent of the population, this rate is twice the global average. Many Afghans are taking drugs as a kind of self-medication against the hardships of life. Link

all the lies,

Muhammad said: "Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people" [Ahmad, 6.459. H]

contradictions

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_the_Qur'an

sex films

Unveiling the Middle East’s sex industry
Journalist John R. Bradley descends into the Arab underworld of prostitution and pornography - Read More

violation

Rape in the Qur'an

There is no equivalent term for ‘rape’ in the Qur'an. Likewise, there is not a single verse in the Qur'an which even remotely discourages forced sex. In contrast, there are several verses in this book which give the green light to rape and other sexual crimes against women.

Qur'an chapter 4 verse 24 discusses lawful and forbidden women for pious Muslims. Before we delve into this verse, it should be noted that it is not easy to understand what is being suggested using the verse alone. Therefore, relying on authoritative Tafsirs (Qur'an interpretations) and Sahih (authentic) Hadiths associated with it, are necessary to get the exact picture.

[edit]Verse 4:24
Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

killings

Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

and all other abominable acts,

Let's mention a few abominable acts in ISLAM.

1. Marrying children
2. Hating non-muslims
3. Plotting mass murder

etc etc

you called complete word of God?

The Bible is God's word.

we muslims only accept the tiny truth in it,

A Lie you mean
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
Even the latest nairalander could differenciate btw truth and falsehood,your bible is pathetic, with all those Lagosshia been digging out,very shameful init?and so sad to have been called a christian before,wished i had been born a muslim all my life,but all the same, i thank God for opening my eyes,

Let me give you this in particular,you have definately seen it many times from our muslim brothers, they dnt tell you in church,do they?

New International version 1984,Ezekiel 23:20, Says,

There she lusted after her lovers,whose Cores were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Would you tell this to an adolescent boy or girl or even anyone?

2nd Samuel 22:7 also talked about smoke coming out from god's nostrills

Psalm,78:65,says, god slept and woke up like a drunken man.

Jeremiah,25:27-28,says the same thing,god telling people to drink and get drunk.walahi all those that wrote this the people believing it will burn in hellfire if not turn to God in Islam,the list is endless,so many bullshit in the bible,last i forget, bible saying god rested on the seventh day,when god never tire,god coming down to eden busy looking for adam and eve,doing hide and seek with his creatures,people seeeing god face to face,when God says no vison can see him,so many and,yet these hellish christians to  have the guts to believe it.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
frosbel:

A survey on Drug Use in Afghanistan, issued 21 June 2010 by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), showed that around one million Afghans (age 15-64) suffer from drug addiction. At eight per cent of the population, this rate is twice the global average. Many Afghans are taking drugs as a kind of self-medication against the hardships of life. Link

And what does that have to do with religion? are you saying there are no xtians in Afghan? how about Mexico? its a xtians country and they have the highest rate of drugs.

frosbel:

Muhammad said: "Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people" [Ahmad, 6.459. H]

And tell me wish of those up there are bad? There are some lies you have to lie in other to safe your home, safe life, protect people etc. So are you saying if you lie to safe someone life is that bad? This guy na goat.

frosbel:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_the_Qur'an

And Show me the contradiction in those verses.

frosbel:

Unveiling the Middle East’s sex industry
Journalist John R. Bradley descends into the Arab underworld of prostitution and Indecency  -  Read More

This guy is a fool. Are there no prostitute in Israel? Mind you those prostitute are mostly Christians from Nigeria and most of them are Ibos, Clalabar, Delta, Benin etc,

frosbel:

violation in the Qur'an

There is no equivalent term for ‘violation’ in the Qur'an. Likewise, there is not a single verse in the Qur'an which even remotely discourages forced sex. In contrast, there are several verses in this book which give the green light to violation and other intimate crimes against women.

Qur'an chapter 4 verse 24 discusses lawful and forbidden women for pious Muslims. Before we delve into this verse, it should be noted that it is not easy to understand what is being suggested using the verse alone. Therefore, relying on authoritative Tafsirs (Qur'an interpretations) and Sahih (authentic) Hadiths associated with it, are necessary to get the exact picture.

[edit]Verse 4:24
Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Let's mention a few abominable acts in ISLAM.

1. Marrying children
2. Hating non-muslims
3. Plotting mass murder

etc etc

The Bible is God's word.

A Lie you mean

hahaha this guy is stewpid na today i know, about the verse 4:24

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

I guess you dont understand the verse bit i'll explain to you, What God is saying here is that it is Prohibited to you ( you dont have right to them).except those of your righteousness (your wives). and lawful to you are other that you seek there hand in marriage woth gift from your property. Do you know what that mean? let me explain. That was why most muslims believe in Nikai than going to one registry except an Islamic court. The best marriage Ever is traditional where both parent agree to become one. as far as the parent os the girl accept you and you take from your property, Money, cloths, foodstuffs to pay her dowry then you are entitle to her. did you read the art that says not unlawful sexual intercourse. i know you understand what that means. and for whatever you enjoy from the marriage.give them there due compemsation meaning taking good care of them. and there is no blame for you for what you agree to. meaning if the parent say they want 10 naira and you provide that for them there is no blame for you. Allah is always Great
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^^^

Hilarious and meaningless response.

Falsehood will also remain what it is, falsehood.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
In the greek manuscript,prophet Muhammadu was mentioned by john when asked,he said,am not Muhammad,only the theologians knows this,they will never tell you in church.Also,in Songs of Solomon chapter 5,verse 16,his name was mentioned in hebrew in  but changed in todays bible,it read thus,  SEIN MUND IST SUB DIESER

IST MUHAMMADIM

DIE SER IST ME IN FREUND,

UND DIESER IST FREUNDLICH

OH IHR TOCHTER

JERUSALEMS.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Frosbel,Thats all you can say,you are too poor,just cover your head in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? / What Is The Supernatural? / Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.