Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V (2865 Views)

Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin
Haha! they are out of call credit. . . Their call no connect. . . Bastards! grin grin[/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Awww. Sexkillz is popular AGAIN. wink
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Yeah! And i'm loving it! This is what the moderators would always get whenever they allow a hate thread on sexkillz to run for so long. . . saw it earlier and expected them to delete the thread, but they did not, all they are interested in is to delete my comments and then ban me. Therefore, what they see is what they get! I dont give a rat's arse! cool cool[/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hmm. You should know some of them are very close friends with some moderators. Favoritism seems to be the prime of Nairaland operations. wink
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]I noticed the favoritism! Threads like these make them more cash, so they leave it! They have themselves to blame! Romance section is degenerating. [/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Degenerating? Correct term would be degenerated as in past tense. wink

Threads such as "Igbo Monkeys and their Albino offsprings" seems to make front page. I wonder why.
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Natasha2(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm. You should know some of them are very close friends with some moderators. Favoritism seems to be the prime of Nairaland operations. wink
I guess so cheesy
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Degenerating? Correct term would be degenerated as in past tense. wink

Threads such as "Igbo Monkeys and their Albino offsprings" seems to make front page. I wonder why.
[size=14pt]Pls wonder not! Let's analyze. . .

Threads such as "Igbo Monkeys and their Albino offsprings"(x+y) = More Traffic(2x+5)
More Traffic (5x+2y)= More money!(2x-5)

Solve the equation above, and you have your answer. . .[/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
Let me use profitability and liquidity ratio. 

You have a minute while I implement a valuation model? 

I have to plug in all the variables.
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
:d
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
I no mention anybody name 4 here ooo wen i say albino with black lips grin grin.Afterall my next door neighbour na also albino and im get black lips too and im name na Rashid grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Chimezie198(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In Love So Bad That You Cant Sleep At Night / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf / Ladies,what Are Your Reasons For Remaining Single Up Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.