Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Best To Forget A Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Forget A Crush? (7664 Views)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
Forget about the new girl. She is a sign of temptation of which you have failed,by dating her in the first place.focus on your oncoming wedding and your fiancee for pete's sake.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
I noticed most peeps dive into guilting the op instead of suggesting ways for him to forget the xbox girl,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by bekay911(f): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
And ur comment provided no remedy as well.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by rikoko: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
pendo89:

lemmie be honest with you.
In this life there will always be a beautiful and more intelligent woman than the one you choose to settle down with.
God is fair enough and he wants everybody to settle down with the best.It his way of giving everybody a fair chance.
Now ask yourself, if what you are attracted to is enough to last you a lifetime. How long have you u known this new chick cz all these acts shes putting up to entice can disappear in shortwhile.
You have not spoken bad about the gal u intend to marry.She's a treasure. So why are you blinded by this other one?
Do yourself a favour and put this new love to test.See if its true or fake then decide where your heart lays before you marry!
And walk the earth knowing that you will meet more beautiful and intelligent ladies elsewhere. How long will you keep playing the game? It takes maturity to settle down in marriage and being able to overlook other women's attractiveness and loving your wife regardless is part of it.

Oh u asked for the method? okay here' is mine.

1. Stop her from coming to your house.
2. Spend more time talking with your gal than her.
3. Avoid her as much as you can.Stop looking her direction or going to  her desk.
4. Delete her number.
5. Repeat all the above and see if you still harbour feelings.

You are experiencing a crash and crashes come and go.They only germinate when you feed and water them.
So try suffocating it.
If you still feel her after trying all to avoid her,postpone your wedding please.You don't want to become adulterous 2 weeks into your wedding.
   U R SO ON POINT! *THUMBS UP*
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Intrepid1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
If you guys believe this joker and his stupid fantasy of a post, then 90 percent of what you read on Nairaland are lies!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
@bekay911, my first one did,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by db10dtruth(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
jacob05:

if you like her for her PS skills why not teach your fiance how to play it too even better,  

i wonder oo!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by db10dtruth(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Forget about the new girl. She is a sign of temptation of which you have failed,by dating her in the first place.focus on your oncoming wedding and your fiancee for pete's sake.

focus man. u need nat be distracted and pls, do nat break dat innocent heart!!!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Have made a lot of mistakes in life cos of the decisions i had taken at some point, hence my coming on nairaland to seek for advice, bearing in mind that i will meet a whole lot of peeps, those that will abuse and those that will admonish me, all the same am glad i did,

have gone thru all ya posts, and have taken a decision, expect my trad pics soonest, in this same thread, so the id, iots that call their father slowpoke and li, ars will probably eat his words,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by callme2: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ Op

Those we think good
might be the worst

Appearance is deceiving
Deceived not by it
Many wear innocent face
which is not realistic
with it people are deceived
To win peoples approval

Think and stop judging by appearance
which has misled most of you guys
and compelled you to take wrong deceisions

There is nothing to lean on in appearance
for they are deceiving

tnx
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by sicily4u: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
@poster,
am not sure if u are saying the truth or not, all the same follow ur conscience

by the way pictures of wedding or traditional wedding can be get any where, internet or even another mans wedding picture so spare us that koko
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by BigBenoski(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
@poster: u'v fixed ur weddn and still went ahead 2 ask sm chic out? Wot d f**k is wrong wt ur penis?! Well, leme tel u d 3 tins dat maims a man fastest- cheatin a friend out of a business deal, sleepn wt sm1 else's wif and disappointing a gurl u'v promised mariage. Nature even frowns at these, Dude, trust me if u can just try, dis crush wil die lik ol crushes do. Fastest solution: tel her u r getin maried and she'l help u kil d crush sharpaly.i'v bin in a similar position b4 and dat worked 4 me. Hmnn, u lik intelligent chics, na im b say u go try rape my chic 4 puplic if she gives u just 5mins of her time.please send me ur pic leme show her who 2 avoid lik a plague, lol. But dude u'v gat 2 focus,thr r millions of her kind ol over d country.concentrate on that 1 that realy loves u. 'ekwuchakwala m'
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
BigBenoski:

@poster: u'v fixed your weddn and still went ahead 2 ask sm chic out? Wot d bleep is wrong wt your joystick?! Well, leme tel u d 3 tins dat maims a man fastest- cheatin a friend out of a business deal, sleepn wt sm1 else's wif and disappointing a gurl u'v promised mariage. Nature even frowns at these, Dude, trust me if u can just try, dis crush wil die lik ol crushes do. Fastest solution: tel her u r getin maried and she'l help u kil d crush sharpaly.i'v bin in a similar position b4 and dat worked 4 me. Hmnn, u lik intelligent chics, na im b say u go try violation my chic 4 puplic if she gives u just 5mins of her time.please send me your pic leme show her who 2 avoid lik a plague, lol. But dude u'v gat 2 focus,thr r millions of her kind ol over d country.concentrate on that 1 that realy loves u. 'ekwuchakwala m'

gat me lmfao
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by missKeri(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
jacob05:

if you like her for her PS skills why not teach your fiance how to play it too even better,   
abi ooo
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Dennisana(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
@intrepid nice one.me 2 i know blif dis fantacy story jare.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Intrepid1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
nawfia:

Have made a lot of mistakes in life cos of the decisions i had taken at some point, hence my coming on nairaland to seek for advice, bearing in mind that i will meet a whole lot of peeps, those that will abuse and those that will admonish me, all the same am glad i did,

have gone thru all ya posts, and have taken a decision, expect my trad pics soonest, in this same thread, so the id, iots that call their father slowpoke and li, ars will probably eat his words,

Shut your dirty pie-hole, you pathetic liar! How old are you? When did you start seeing this 'fiancee' of yours? If your claim is valid, let the house see pics of you together. Have you purchased a video game console in your life? It is easy to come here and talk shit thanks to the relatively anonymous opportunity this forum offers. Quit deceiving people with your bullcrap deluded tales. If your story is bonafide, let's see some proof or you shut the Zap up and stop clogging the world wide web with your drivel.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by db10dtruth(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Guy you well You neva hear of satan get behind me b4
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by leonaidas(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
2 weeks versus 4 years? Here is the thing, avoid contact with the new chic, teach your fiance how to play PS, send her to a cookery school if that will help her cooking. But please do nor for any reason call off the wedding, peace!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
Intrepid!:

Shut your dirty pie-hole, you pathetic liar! How old are you? When did you start seeing this 'fiancee' of yours? If your claim is valid, let the house see pics of you together. Have you purchased a video game console in your life? It is easy to come here and talk poo thanks to the relatively anonymous opportunity this forum offers. Quit deceiving people with your bullcrap deluded tales. If your story is bonafide, let's see some proof or you shut the Zap up and stop clogging the world wide web with your drivel.

dude u sound angry and frustrated, imagine killing yaself cos of my gbese, smh, u need something cold to cool down, lemme buy u a beer, wink wink
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by razznaija(f): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Look for someone else to crush on, problem solved.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Fawaz30(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
I really didnt want to comment but Brother!! you need your head examined, you really dont know jack about women,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
Intrepid!:

The OP is a Zap.i.n.g liar. He does not have any rubbish fiancee and did not meet any rubbish girl of his night-of-a-thousand-laughs dreams. Dude randomly posts rubbish fantasies hoping to elicit reactions from peeps. Disregard this bullshit, jare!

Any slowpoke with an internet connection can go online and spew rubbish.
I think you're right man, this guy said his wedding was scheduled for Jan 3, 2012 and that's a tuesday. I mean, who weds on tuesdays undecided
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ogidi-Olu:

I think you're right man, this guy said his wedding was scheduled for Jan 3, 2012 and that's a tuesday. I mean, who weds on tuesdays undecided
Fool, see how little ya brain is??u obviously dont knw dat peeps wed on weekdays during d festive season, smh
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
nawfia:

Fool, see how little ya brain is??u obviously dont knw dat peeps wed on weekdays during d festive season, smh
Exactly wat I was xpecting. Of course, i know ppl wed on weekdays, my cousin wedded on a thursday. Really shows how immature u are. U're still underage, there's no way in the world u're getting married!
BLOODY LIAR!!!
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ogidi-Olu:

Exactly wat I was xpecting. Of course, i know ppl wed on weekdays, my cousin wedded on a thursday. Really shows how immature u are. U're still underage, there's no way in the world u're getting married!
BLOODY LIAR!!!

mr maturity, its my business if am getting married or not, just shove watever issues u have up ur man lover arse, done talking 2 u, cretin
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
@intrepid

i have taken tym off my very busy schedule to go thru ur previous posts and your bedtym story telling blog, cant still decipher why u r picking on me, its my thread for Gods sake, its my business if am lyin or
not, you were not forced to comment,

All you contribution on nl has been to vent ur anger nd frustration on posters, take a chill pill man, naija is hard we know, but dont stay in ur dimly lit room and vent ur frustration on others,

One more foul word from you and i will show you no one has monopoly of insult, fo, ool of a thousand fathers,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
poster, you have been cheating on ur partner, imagine her do same to you.

am sure u will be here to lament how wicked women can be. Face your GF of 4year and marry her
that new girl shacks u cos she is new, very soon you will get over it.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Intrepid1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
nawfia:

@intrepid

i have taken tym off my very busy schedule to go thru your previous posts and your bedtym story telling blog, cant still decipher why u r picking on me, its my thread for Gods sake, its my business if am lyin or
not, you were not forced to comment,

All you contribution on nl has been to vent your anger nd frustration on posters, take a chill pill man, naija is hard we know, but dont stay in your dimly lit room and vent your frustration on others,

One more foul word from you and i will show you no one has monopoly of insult, fo, ool of a thousand fathers,

I'm glad you know who I am, and you know that I can, and will Zap a JJC like you up in Lagos if you are not careful. When you are in enemy territory, it is best to keep a low profile.

I have no beef with you. My simple advice is that you stop lying so blatantly and be content with your life as it is.

I trust you are not remotely referring to my dad, your uncle while flinging those petty insults my way. You will note that I have not said anything about your fam 'cos I love them, especially your dad. You will do well to steer clear of my fam 'cos if you don't, you can be sure you will deeply regret it.

Be cool, cousin.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by emmatok(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2011
And you call yourself a man, yet you cannot take a simple decision.

If you get married is that how your are going to dump your wife and children for a random woman?

Well you indecision will make you lose both woman.
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by nawfia(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2011
@intrepid, do i know u??

Peeps one has 2 deal wit on nl, fa, ck ya

@emmatok, noted, next
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by Roland17(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2011
@Op
Please don't stop, wait until she gets pregnant for you, then you would have a lot of explaining to do,
Re: How Best To Forget A Crush? by babestella: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2011
By my assessment of your emotions and desire, you are still a child. Man, you have to grow up and know that marriage is not a play ground where you play with different kind of toys that when you see a new fascinating toy you dump the former. The worst mistake you will even make in life is about to happen in your life, if you dump your 4yr relationship for a new ps playing/intelligent girl, then you have missed it. Do you think 4 yrs is 4 days, man, it will take you another 4 yrs with the new girl before you can see if she is worth the salt (that is if she doesn't dump you for a pilot or an astronaut), and by then, guess what you'll have missed. The devil is tempting you with a sweet carrot and I see you falling already. Please wake up from your slumber and just zero that PS playing girl out of your mind.

I have spoken my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Flatmate Brings Random Guys To Our Shared Apartment / What Is A Lover Boy/lover Girl? / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.