Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,821 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (23307 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Am Sorry To Say This But I Avnt Seen Any Enugu Girl On Nairaland. Are U Guys There At All. / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by nyarnyar: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2009
Haha, I know I'm so late but I just saw this and thought I had to say that I agree on the fact that on average Naija girls are prettier than Ghanaians but I'd like to believe that these girls arent ugly thought they are all ghanaian!

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by nyarnyar: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2009
and also these girls,
they may not be the most gorgeous things but they certainly arent ugly!!!

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by JoJoo: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2009
Actually, Yes I have seen a lot of Beautiful, gorgeous Ghanaian girls. I'm a white man and my girlfriend is Ghanaian, and she is the most gorgeous thing I have ever in my life. She is my future wife. She has beautiful features, skin tone, I love her curly hair, and a lot of time most people see her and assume she has some mixture of non-african blood in her, but she is all Ghanaian, she has long curly hair, which she cuts every summer.

I have posted a few pictures of her and she looks even better in person, and she has an AMAZNG body. I love taking her to the beach. smiley
[s]Rolling around in the sand, but that another story[/s]. wink
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by JoJoo: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2009
smiley
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by nex(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2009
I've only seen one beautiful Nigerian woman and she's half Nigerian.
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Mim4(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2009
Dough,a lot of them wowo,but some are definitely beautiful e.g. The mbg in ghana rumored 2 be dating essien a wowo guy.ah!dont say i tel una o o o
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by oyemaiya(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2010
God made some fearful, some wonder and others signs; whichever category you find yourself bottom line is, we were created in His image; which one have you created and who gave you the audacity and ego to say one is pretty and others are not. I am a Nigerian and one who appreciates the beauty of God's creation
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Malila: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2011
A quick bump folks.

Here's a really pretty Ghanaian Lady

http://www.facebook.com/dorbillll

She looks mixed breed though, but she identifies herself as "from Ghana"

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by oxiide22(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Hotstepper:
i believe that it is the way the world is. someone would find somthing in him or herself that she doesn't like and would wanna change them, am very fair that noone believes am african not to talk of Nigerian cuz ppl alwayz think that all african is dark, They alwayz think am mixed or 4rom da caribbean but da truth of the matter is that if I am to change 1 or 2 things about myself it would be 1. to be darked skinned and 2. to change my skin as in my body is very delicate/sensitive, but even with these things, I aprreciate what I have cuz noone comes 100 percent perfect but works towards perfection tongue
hey can I have a look?
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Kandycandybaby: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2021
DRANOEL:
@ the ghanian babe
listen,if ghanians were that fine we wouldnt all be arguing here. take a look at all the pictures you guys pasted,those are what we call average beauties in nigeria but not to say i wouldnt get y'all to cloud nine cuase i dont discriminate p*ss*

There is no beauty in Nigeria Nigerian women are not fine ask Kenyan men African Men Caribbean men and etc
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Kandycandybaby: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Bolarge:
All I know is on the average, Ghanaian girls ain't got nuffin on naija chicks. cool
End of story.

Naija women are ugly
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by doctor20202020(m): 3:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Any pretty lady ready for date calle or what's app me +2348033196353

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.