Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. (925 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by sammieone(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2011
How best will you want your guy or Boyfriend to propose marriage to you. And also if you have been propose to in a seemingly creative way, will you like to share it with everybody. Be Real.
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by 195(f): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2011
I would like my boyfriend to propose to me

on the beaches of tenerife spain

I loved that place wen i visted spain with him last summer embarassed
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by sammieone(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmmm. Nice @ 190.
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by iice(f): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Through a movie. Not necessarily literally. But that's just saying creatively.
Other things take precedence.
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by 195(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
sammie one:

Hmmmmm. Nice @ 190.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
This 190 guy has issues
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
This 190 guy has issues
Re: Ladies: How Best Will You Wish To Be Propose To. by slimyem: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
however he chooses to do it will be fine as long as its creative and romantic wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man / Does Intimacy Quench A Relationship Or Makes It More Intersting? / :p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.