Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33001 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
peckhamboi:

Look at this HYPOCRITE, the same guy who said Igbos are the only pro-Nigeria Group. You guys use to run riot with your anti-Yoruba posts before but I am

glad the Yorubas have woken up and see guys for the people you truly are. It is only, a matter of time before people get fed up and that is why you lost the useless

BIAFRA war. uNGRATEFU BASTARDS

Many decent igbos out there getting on with everyone and with life in general but these bi.t.ches on NL are not in that category. They are disgruntled element and loser perpetually playing victim and looking for the hatred they percieve every Yoruba man has for them. I remember my first introduction to this crybaby called Afam4eva. He actually accused me of hating Igbos because I spelt Igbo with a small i instead of capital I  !!!!! Can you beat that for silly insecurity and crybaby wimpishness?  Those are the sort of things I used to let slide all for the sake of graciousness and being the bigger man.

Enough is enough !!! No more indulging these crybabies who deliberately come here convinced everyone hates them and wants to prevent their success or keep them down. They casually throw the word "bigot" and "haters"around yet inspect the utterances of all of them to see they are the most guilty of Unclad bigotry, disrimination, peddling ugly stereotypes and hatred of others. Like I said, mikeansy and Paddy Lo are the only igbos I respect here. The rest are idiots who gravitated towards this forum to deliberately continue some non-ending Beef they have with other ethnic groups who are generations removed from anything they are talking about anyway !!!!

It really is very simple. Anyone who does not want to relate to others as Nigerians on a Nigerian website should simply clear off instead of making the rest of us feel as if we must walk on eggshells via sharing a forum with losers consumed with the victim mentality to the extent the non-usage of a capital letter is 'conclusive' proof a Yoruba man hates an Igbo person!! How can anyone work with that level of insecurity ? Most of us are Young, comparativly exposed, well-educated and optimistic about life. We come here to discuss about our Country with fellow Nigerians and not to be told  we hate others because of events we did not shape or a war we never took part in or decided for or against !!! It then become even more annoying to see the forum littered with ugly utterances of hate, supremacy and bigotry by those accusing others of the same.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Onlytruth(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
To see a supposed "lady" freely throwing around words like "puzzy" is truly depressing.
Ona no de shame sef? Tufiakwa.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Onlytruth:

To see a supposed "lady" freely throwing around words like "puzzy" is truly depressing.
Ona no de shame sef? Tufiakwa.

Yes, Pu zzy. Dccik, balls and what not.
Have you had some dciik lately? You go enjoy am.
Too gentlemanish to say dciik, balls, puzzy, se x, but not too much of a gentleman to post tribal garbage. God is indeed selective.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by BlackBaron: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2011

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by musiwa43: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2011
you can see that even if we declare a nation out of nigeria, nobody can stop our people.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2011
Good to see Gbawe and Ileke decisively bit.ch slapping these lil punks all over the place.  The fact is, we sat back for too long whole these clowns live fat off our coolness and laid back attitude because we didn't want to sound tribal and mean. The only danger was allowing these losers to control the message and narratives, that was a huge mistake on our part. We let these i.diots spew and spread their ignorance and hate all over NL unchecked.

All they do is drag us back with their tribal, primitive and victim mentality, we can not have serious debate about our own country without these nuisance inserting their hate, jealousy and bigotry and end up derailing our debates and conversations. These clowns are not only backward, they are grossly unsophisticated lazies with zero sense of self worth and belonging.

This is why I clown them all the time even when some of us go the extra mile to reason with them and take them seriously in discussions. The fact is, they are untrustworthy, they are unreasonably and you can not have any meaningful debate with them, they have different agendas, agendas to peddle their ever present backward victim mentality, jealousy and the never ending desire to always lose their minds over anything YORUBA good or bad.

Obviously, there are cool ibo folks out their, but a huge majority are the same, they share the same lousy backward and victim mentality and they can not interact meaningfully socially because of these drawbacks and we see these symptoms on NL.

Personally, I have zero tolerance for their stupidity and foolishness, I deal with them like the clowns are all are.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Relax101(m): 5:20am On Dec 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

Good to see Gbawe and Ileke decisively bit.ch slapping these lil punks all over the place.  The fact is, we sat back for too long whole these clowns live fat off our coolness and laid back attitude because we didn't want to sound tribal and mean. The only danger was allowing these losers to control the message and narratives, that was a huge mistake on our part. We let these i.diots spew and spread their ignorance and hate all over NL unchecked.

All they do is drag us back with their tribal, primitive and victim mentality, we can not have serious debate about our own country without these nuisance inserting their hate, jealousy and bigotry and end up derailing our debates and conversations. These clowns are not only backward, they are grossly unsophisticated lazies with zero sense of self worth and belonging.

This is why I clown them all the time even when some of us go the extra mile to reason with them and take them seriously in discussions. The fact is, they are untrustworthy, they are unreasonably and you can not have any meaningful debate with them, they have different agendas, agendas to peddle their ever present backward victim mentality, jealousy and the never ending desire to always lose their minds over anything YORUBA good or bad.

Obviously, there are cool ibo folks out their, but a huge majority are the same, they share the same lousy backward and victim mentality and they can not interact meaningfully socially because of these drawbacks and we see these symptoms on NL.

Personally, I have zero tolerance for their stupidity and foolishness, I deal with them like the clowns are all are.

Hahahaha, the ones that work for Fasola are the reasonable ones na? Abi no be so?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2011
Relax101:

Hahahaha, the ones that work for Fasola are the reasonable ones na? Abi no be so?

See what I'm saying? It's the same re-tarded mentality. This clown didn't waste no time to prove me right? What a clan of eternal losers.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

Right on the money.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Relax101(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

See what I'm saying? It's the same re-tarded mentality. This clown didn't waste no time to prove me right? What a clan of eternal losers.

HAhahaha, see this mumu wey dey talk?
You are just an online CERTIFIED ediot and you never fail! I no get your time now.
Ole!!!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2011
Yoruba came out and brandish weapons in the street of lagos and some people are beating their chest online about they have power shocked

Igbos don fight the whole country for 3yrs yet no chest beating
MEND don do some serious action as in some seriosu dent to both military and oil installations yet no chest beating
Abokis don dey bomb non stop yet no chest beating,

When will these ofe manus take action instead of doing beauty parade in the street of lagos? #bushpeople, I guess its true, nobody sabi run mouth pass ofe manu, all mouth and no action,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by obowunmi(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2011
Don't you tribalists get tired, Kaaaiii!

LOL @ beauty parade!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2011
How did OPC declaring intolerance for Boko Haram become a venue for some people to jump  on the Yorubas' plate again? >: angry angry angry

I'm really not fan of Igbos on NL anymore. You guys sure represent a "cyber generated" generation of defeated clowns still pointing fingers at people and always praying some other people fail instead of praying their people succeed,

I don't have a problem with a whole generation of people, I have problem with a whole generation of ideas. And these Ideas, I've seen displaying it's relevance in the ignorant clowns on NL saying all sorts of rubbish possible,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ejine(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2011
20 pages of unwarranted tribal hate in this beautiful festive period? Wow, guys.
Anyway, make I no discourage una. More power to your elbows sha.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Akanbiedu(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2011
I remember writing on this forum at a time that Igbos have a way of turning even the detribalised to a tribalist. My observation is a result of real life experiences. Not surprised that even the gentlemanly Gbawe couldn't ignore them anymore. The other day, it was dayokanu on rampage.

Whenever you have a group of Nigerians from different ethnic backgrouds in a place, chances are that Igbos would be the first to form a union or subgroup to pursue an agenda. What they don't realise is that this attitude create an environment of awareness in "others", setting them up for a failure. And when they fail, they go into victim mentality stage, accusing every other tribe of hatred. Thereby a vicious cycle of mistrust is created.

This is what happens in work places, private estates, markets etc. It is this same mentality that "killed" Nigeria.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

I remember writing on this forum at a time that Igbos have a way of turning even the detribalised to a tribalist. My observation is a result of real life experiences. Not surprised that even the gentlemanly Gbawe couldn't ignore them anymore. The other day, it was dayokanu on rampage.

Whenever you have a group of Nigerians from different ethnic backgrouds in a place, chances are that Igbos would be the first to form a union or subgroup to pursue an agenda. What they don't realise is that this attitude create an environment of awareness in "others", setting them up for a failure. And when they fail, they go into victim mentality stage, accusing every other tribe of hatred. Thereby a vicious cycle of mistrust is created.

This is what happens in work places, private estates, markets etc. It is this same mentality that "killed" Nigeria.

wow u no sabi lie, just take a look at nollywood, no be yoruba form their own union say dem no one join other Nigerians for movie industry and came out with their own oduawood?

instead of complaining just join the bandwagon son, dont get me wrong i like Opc's idea but we need less talk and more action from them
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Akanbiedu(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2011
igbo boy:

wow u no sabi lie, just take a look at nollywood, no be yoruba form their own union say dem no one join other Nigerians for movie industry and came out with their own oduawood?

instead of complaining just join the bandwagon son, dont get me wrong i like Opc's idea but we need less talk and more action from them

Are you daft or what? Did I sound like I was complaining? Why would I complain about another man's weakness?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2011
let the igbos try something . the same hand you use to kill a yoruba is the same hand u are indirectly signing the death warrant of your people in the southwest.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2011
oduasolja:

let the igbos try something . the same hand you use to kill a yoruba is the same hand u are indirectly signing the death warrant of your people in the southwest.

mouth mouth,,, we have been hearing the same tune since independence, yoruba and mouth enh chai i never see, its always let, if, when, till, etc with you people, Just do it,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ufeolorun(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2011
Akanbi,

Are you jealous that your are not in contention for the Eze indigbo of NL ni?(not bad if seen separately from the usual madness)
Don't be jealous you r too inferior.
This from another Ofe mmanu
Lol!

I try tell myself real life is actually different ,cos I have  a very very close pal and we've been friends for almost 12years  (Maybe cos we were born and grew in Lagos?)
but I feel the consistency of these clowns cannot be a joke.
Korda!Ketiri!?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by nku5: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2011
My friends are right, NL must be a site for jobless ppl whether home or abroad. Instead of coming together to discuss like educated ppl its been degenerating daily into a tribal cursefest. Una no dey shame? Day in day out its okoro this, aboki that, ofeman one thing or the other. My colleague took a look at this page and swore that the ppl here must be cursed with low class mentality. If you all don't know this nonsense will affect you in your real lives if you are all not careful. Dumbazzes
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by JamesDoe: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2011
Actually "mouth" is what Ojukwu did.

He and his co-travellers in Jan 66 did a coup to seize power, when the attempt failed Ojukwu's mouth starts making noise and writing cheques that innocent Igbos couldn't cash.

Ojukwu said fight to the finish, yet fled to Abidjan (with his Mercedes in tow)
Ojukwu said Biafra or nothing, yet returned to Nigeria holding his manliness and prostrating to the same cabal that butchered his people
Ojukwu said, I'm a democrat but licked clean Abacha and IBB's backside.

It is funny that Ojukwu's claim to fame is abandoning his mission and like a snake using that to twist history and claim it is a strength. Even his burial is now a comedy as GEJ says he is too busy to go on the day the family wants.

When a people who have never won a war start pointing cowardlyvfingers to an Empire who's history streches through West Africa, then you can be sure some parents are telling lies or some children are too dull too learn.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2011
igbo boy:

mouth mouth,,, we have been hearing the same tune since independence, yoruba and mouth enh chai i never see, its always let, if, when, till, etc with you people, Just do it,
hahahaha

i see u want to be taught another lesson.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2011
nku5:

My friends are right, NL must be a site for jobless ppl whether home or abroad. Instead of coming together to discuss like educated ppl its been degenerating daily into a tribal cursefest. Una no dey shame? Day in day out its okoro this, aboki that, ofeman one thing or the other. My colleague took a look at this page and swore that the ppl here must be cursed with low class mentality. If you all don't know this nonsense will affect you in your real lives if you are all not careful. Dumbazzes

Not all threads are like this so you and your "friends" have no business generalising and looking down on others. Is facebook not worse, in some respect , than Nairaland? Who is not on facebook these days to include even your President? Find out the root cause of the problem some are now talking about here before you ascribe everything to "low mentality". Whatever that means.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2011
Ejiné:

20 pages of unwarranted tribal hate in this beautiful festive period? Wow, guys.
Anyway, make I no discourage una. More power to your elbows sha.

With all due respect, and while I understand your point, no other period is better than this to thrash this issue out. Hopefully this forum will be 'sanitised' to the extent we can have a better discussion site in the new year. With all those condemned to discussing the past relegated to history themselves.

I don't know of you much but the little I have read of your post indicate you are an Igbo individual like Paddy Lo i.e modern and given to discussing progressively and across the board.

Let me give you an assignment that will quickly make what is going on here very clear. Some people hurl the word "bigot" about carelessly daily. Now, inspect the previous post of myself and some always accusing others of bigotry i.e Onlytruth, Afam4eva, PointB and co.

Check to see if I have ever been in civil war, ethnic supremacy, ethnic bashing threads or on any other thread with latent bigotry as its basis. In one year you will find I will only have discussed modern politics and other issues pertinent to Nigeria's developmental needs today. My range will go from shipping cars to Nigeria from UK ports via Prefab houses that may alleviate Nigeria's housing needs , through to deregulation of power to the implication of electric vehicles for the Nigerian oil sector and many more !!!!

Meanwhile, note where the likes of Afam4eva, onlytruth and especially PointB are most vociferous .

Suffice to say, if I had my ways, I would ban discussions of the civil war on NL. History is very helpful in so far as it teaches us valuable lessons. It can however be a serious stumbling block to moving forward if all we want to use it for is divisive revisionism, blame allocation, villifying others, justification for bandying ugly stereotypes, a supply of 'food' for our insecurities and as a finger pointing tool.

I deliberately avoid certain threads and issues because, after all is said and done, the topic of discussion serves no useful purpose for us today in our search for solutions to the problems the wrong administration of Nigeria by Nigerians,from all walks of life, has caused.

The proof is in what folks talk about passionately. If these folks were passionate about Nigeria, then I certainly did not see it . It is therefore an insult that it is those who are the most inclined towards sectionalism and ethnic preponderance who can claim they practice "one Nigeria" more than everyone else. Those are the kind of revisionism from insecure folks we deal with everyday, along with being told our ethnic group is "wicked", "evil" and "the problem of Nigeria". I would not mind people holding those views but I think they should then find their own forum with like minds to air those views. We know those forums exist and some folks should make their way there so the rest of us don't continue to feel as if we are sharing a room with unrepentant racists.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2011
nku5:

I agree. It is an everyday show in NL. Even this thread I do not even understand how it got to this extent. This turned into an Igbo vs.Yoruba thread all because Igbo were laughing at the display of OPC march in lagos and of course afameva claim of what he claimed GEJ said about igbo being the only nigerian group to practice one nigerian and automatically some ppl are bitching that igbo bashing yoruba hence retaliating despite having nothing to retaliate about.  SMH.  Some people have time,  I do not get why point_B, afameva and igboboy are engaging in this argument.  They should just focus on the topic at hand and ignore the bigots in my opinion.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by nku5: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ gbawe - its not a generalisation it has beconme the norm on this site. And no facebook is not worse by any standards. Whether GEJ or anybody else has an account or not does not lower the value of the site regarding the sort of vile, threatening and pointless kindergarten bickering merry go round that this site is becoming known for. Also in my definition, a low class personality is one who cannot hold a conversation without name calling, threats etc.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
One_Naira:

I agree. It is an everyday show in NL. Even this thread I do not even understand how it got to this extent. This turned into an Igbo vs.Yoruba thread all because Igbo were laughing at the display of OPC march in lagos and of course afameva claim of what he claimed GEJ said about igbo being the only nigerian group to practice one nigerian and automatically some ppl are bitching that igbo bashing yoruba hence retaliating despite having nothing to retaliate about.  SMH.  Some people have time,  I do not get why point_B, afameva and igboboy are engaging in this argument.  They should just focus on the topic at hand and ignore the bigots in my opinion.

Abeg remind them what this is all about.

Someone or some group of people are taking offense because some of us find a group of rag-tag band of machetes-wielding, gun-totting protesters (OPC) exactly the way it is - funny!  grin grin grin grin grin

As for the Eze Ndi Igbo extension of their grouse, it has come to stay! They should go to blazes if it bothers them! This IS CYBER  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
99% certain Boko Haram will Hit any Yoruba town soon.
Please my friends Boko Haram try and hit even if not accurate anywhere in Yorubaland let us see what will happen.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by olabukola: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
nku5:

U have said it all. Sometimes i wonder what the gain is.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

99% certain Boko Haram will Hit any Yoruba town soon.
Please my friends Boko Haram try and hit even if not accurate anywhere in Yorubaland let us see what will happen.

buhahhahaa. ok.

then their people will suffer.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
oduasolja:

buhahhahaa. ok.

then their people will suffer.
which of their people, name please

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79