Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33022 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

which of their people, name please

you for one.

since you support them abi.

when we exact revenge , dont cry.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
oduasolja:

when we exact revenge , dont cry.
That is what i want to know, whom are u going to carry out the revenge at.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2011

please lets avoid a repeat of this.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
This is seriously sad. All this tribalism and hate. This past weekend, at a friend's party, her former boyfriend proposed to her right there in the club. Everywhere erupted. THE GUY IS IGBO AND HIS FIANCEE IS YORUBA. He's well to do, she's from a wealthy family. He's Christian, She's Muslim. But, her parents didn't see all of that. All they saw was a young man trying to take over the world on his own. They saw the ambition. They see the drive. They see the determination. And most of all, THEY SAW THE LOVE HE HAS FOR THEIR DAUGHTER. They did not see him as Igbo or Christian. Why can't y'all be the same? Why can't all you sick tribalists see people for what they are and not what you perceive them to be just because you have an unwarranted bias and unjustified assumptions about a whole ethnic group? I love to play neutral but the constant culprits ON THIS FORUM are surprisingly the ones that claim to be marginalized in that hell hole called Nigeria. Whats the point instigating people all the time then getting upset when they retaliate?

I don't get to hang around a lot of Nigerians and I thought joining this forum would at least help me get a sense of whats happening in a land I left as a child; you lot sicken me. Its so sad. The impression this gives me is that a certain group, even in real life, probably hates me "just because" . . . . they don't have a reason, they don't even know why. But, even though I know this is not true, thats the impression you warlords are brandishing up here. A man can come here with an open mind and leave the worst of bigots; thats the magical ability you ignorants have. My friend that introduced me to this forum pointed out a *few names to me and asked me to read their before/after posts. He's right; these people came in as neutrals and ended up sounding just like the tribalists just because they had to defend their race from the constant bashing they were receiving. They were pushed to the wall. When you push a goat to the wall it either scales it, or turns around and bites you. Don't be surprised if said goat even pulls out some Jet-Li moves and Kung-Fus your tribal ignorant as*s to the pavement.

Whats the point in trying to put others down through lies and misinformation when you have other very serious problems afflicting the country? The politicians don't see you as Igbo or Yoruba---until  they need your help in covering their thieving tracks. If you go through my posts you will see that I have even been attacked out of the blues by one of the usual Internet Ninjas. But me, get in an on-line battle with someone thats probably not eaten all day and is using his last penny to browse at an internet cafe? Nah, Mba, Tufiakwa, Olorun Maje, No way!!!!

This is pretty sad and if this is the hate that truly emanates from your hearts, then I can only shake my head and wonder about the future of that country.

P.S: *Ileke-Idi, Aigbofa, Chinenye, Ekt_Bear, Jason123 et al
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by nku5: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ kingoflag - nairaland political section is now a hate medium like rwandan hutu stations were in 1994. The difference is that all sides can chip in their two cents of nonsense.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
kingoflag:

This is seriously sad. All this tribalism and hate. This past weekend, at a friend's party, her former boyfriend proposed to her right there in the club. Everywhere erupted. THE GUY IS IGBO AND HIS FIANCEE IS YORUBA. He's well to do, she's from a wealthy family. He's Christian, She's Muslim. But, her parents didn't see all of that. All they saw was a young man trying to take over the world on his own. They saw the ambition. They see the drive. They see the determination. And most of all, THEY SAW THE LOVE HE HAS FOR THEIR DAUGHTER. They did not see him as Igbo or Christian. Why can't y'all be the same? Why can't all you sick tribalists see people for what they are and not what you perceive them to be just because you have an unwarranted bias and unjustified assumptions about a whole ethnic group? I love to play neutral but the constant culprits ON THIS FORUM are surprisingly the ones that claim to be marginalized in that hell hole called Nigeria. Whats the point instigating people all the time then getting upset when they retaliate?

I don't get to hang around a lot of Nigerians and I thought joining this forum would at least help me get a sense of whats happening in a land I left as a child; you lot sicken me. Its so sad. The impression this gives me is that a certain group, even in real life, probably hates me "just because" . . . . they don't have a reason, they don't even know why. But, even though I know this is not true, thats the impression you warlords are brandishing up here. A man can come here with an open mind and leave the worst of bigots; thats the magical ability you ignorants have. My friend that introduced me to this forum pointed out a *few names to me and asked me to read their before/after posts. He's right; these people came in as neutrals and ended up sounding just like the tribalists just because they had to defend their race from the constant bashing they were receiving. They were pushed to the wall. When you push a goat to the wall it either scales it, or turns around and bites you. Don't be surprised if said goat even pulls out some Jet-Li moves and Kung-Fus your tribal ignorant as*s to the pavement.

Whats the point in trying to put others down through lies and misinformation when you have other very serious problems afflicting the country? The politicians don't see you as Igbo or Yoruba---until  they need your help in covering their thieving tracks. If you go through my posts you will see that I have even been attacked out of the blues by one of the usual Internet Ninjas. But me, get in an on-line battle with someone thats probably not eaten all day and is using his last penny to browse at an internet cafe? Nah, Mba, Tufiakwa, Olorun Maje, No way!!!!

This is pretty sad and if this is the hate that truly emanates from your hearts, then I can only shake my head and wonder about the future of that country.

GBAM!!!!! My friend it’s like you are narrating my mind. I've read as far back as I can trying to understand where it all went wrong on Naira land and what you said on the bolded speaks volume even I have been guilty of such in one or two threads.  Most of my friends are non-Nigerians, before joining this forum they warned me against it.  A South African once gave the same advice to Nigerians on this forum but rather than some individuals heeding his advice instead his country and his people were bashed.  Where is the South African now? He left this site.  A Ghanaian member once an open-minded person turned tribalistic to Nigerians all because of this forum. African-American and other African diaspora are bashed daily on this forum, sometimes I understand out of retaliation but most times it is not. Most of my non-Nigerians friends have a misconception that there are more bigots and racist in Nigerian than not and their only support of this misconception is this forum.  I used to defend Nigerians, I even joined this website hoping to change their misconception but it pains me to conclude they were right.  Shame.  It just shows you the image Nigerians are creating of themselves
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by realchange: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
nku5:

@ kingoflag - nairaland political section is now a hate medium like rwandan hutu stations were in 1994. The difference is that all sides can chip in their two cents of nonsense.

[size=16pt]a big fat lie [/size] shocked shocked shocked

why una too dey generalize undecided undecided

nairaland is real, no pretenses

it will prevent a rwanda style trouble rather than cause it because people are saying how they really feel

facebook is fake!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
kingoflag:

Oboy, I think you should have taken your friend's advice.

the trouble makers on this forum are clear but you chose to pick Neutrals. why ?

when did you join NL to be advicing Ileke-idi and co to stop tribalsim ? Did you know they were not tribal before until the igbos on NL pushed them

these people were not tribal at all.

CheneyereN was and still the most sane Igbo we have on this forum, couple with others like Abagworo and manny4life etc

the rest are nothing to write home about even the mumu called One Naira that quoted you.

So I would advice you to know the threads you read because I don't think things would get better on NL. In Fact what till Ezeuche aka PointB and Nchara are on there menstrual period again, you would see wonders.

One_Naira:

GBAM!!!!! My friend it’s like you are narrating my mind. I've read as far back as I can trying to understand where it all went wrong on Naira land and what you said on the bolded speaks volume even I have been guilty of such in one or two threads.  Most of my friends are non-Nigerians, before joining this forum they warned me against it.  A South African once gave the same advice to Nigerians on this forum but rather than some individuals heeding his advice instead his country and his people were bashed.  Where is the South African now? He left this site.  A Ghanaian member once an open-minded person turned tribalistic to Nigerians all because of this forum. African-American and other African diaspora are bashed daily on this forum, sometimes I understand out of retaliation but most times it is not. Most of my non-Nigerians friends have a misconception that there are more bigots and racist in Nigerian than not and their only support of this misconception is this forum.  I used to defend Nigerians, I even joined this website hoping to change their misconception but it pains me to conclude they were right.  Shame.  It just shows you the image Nigerians are creating of themselves

Shut it. If a crime is commented by someone, so why should not bring it out just because he is from ur ethnic group ?

Most people are oblivious to ethnicity when crime is commented until people liek you show ur ugly head.

Mumu pesin.

nku5:

Bros leave that side, if it was promoting Rwanda genocide as you call it, I should have killed Afam4eve in Lagos when I saw him. But I did not and I clearly spoke with him but he did not know I was Alj harem

so all this internet talk only gets to Igbos not to Hausawa or Yoruba I can tell you that.

Best thing to avoid tribal battle is do not insult the yorubaman's leader or way of life and you are OK

Do not insult Islam or the northern leader, and you would be fine

Do not insult Igbo culture or Ojukwu and you would be fine.

fact, I would not kill someone just because he insulted Awolowo or Bello . That would be sooooo stu.pid of me wouldn't it be ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by AndreUweh(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Alh Harem, quit seeing Point B as Ezeuche, stop all this insult to his person. In case if you do not know, Ezeuche is in Port Harcourt now and may be there all through the xmas period.
Respect boy.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by realchange: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
alj_harem:

Bros leave that side, if it was promoting Rwanda genocide as you call it, [size=14pt]I should have killed Afam4eve in Lagos when I saw him. But I did not and I clearly spoke with him but he did not know I was Alj harem[/size]

so all this internet talk only gets to Igbos not to Hausawa or Yoruba I can tell you that.

Best thing to avoid tribal battle is do not insult the yorubaman's leader or way of life and you are OK

Do not insult Islam or the northern leader, and you would be fine

Do not insult Igbo culture or Ojukwu and you would be fine.

fact, I would not kill someone just because he insulted Awolowo or Bello . That would be sooooo stu.pid of me wouldn't it be ?

firstly how did you know it was him if he didn't introduce himself?

why should you kill him or anybody here for that matter? are you a paid government assassin, or a terrorist?

people like you are very dangerous and must be killed
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
alj_harem:

Oboy, I think you should have taken your friend's advice.

the trouble makers on this forum are clear but you chose to pick  Neutrals. why ?

when did you join NL to be advicing Ileke-idi and co to stop tribalsim ? Did you know they were not tribal before until the igbos on NL pushed them

these people were not tribal at all.

CheneyereN was and still the most sane Igbo we have on this forum, couple with others like Abagworo and manny4life etc

the rest are nothing to write home about even the mumu called One Naira that quoted you.

LMAO. Alhaji, e be like say English no be your first language. I DID NOT CASTIGATE THE PEOPLE I NAMED; I USED THEM AS EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT CAME IN NEUTRAL BUT WERE FORCED TO DEFEND THEIR PEOPLE AND IN DOING SO THEY ENDED UP SOUNDING JUST LIKE THE EWURES THAT WOULD NOT LET THEM BE. I just feel respect should be reciprocal. I see one group, constantly asking to dominate others but disguising it as a quest for respect. Its all good, One day na one day. Most of my Nigerian friends are Igbos and I doubt they wouldn't be appalled were they to visit this site and see what constantly goes on. Its sad and disgusting.

Besides, what has my length of time on here got to do with who I can refer to or not?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by realchange: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2011

why should you kill him or anybody here for that matter? are you a paid government assassin, or a terrorist? or both?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2011
realchange:

why should you kill him or anybody here for that matter? are you a paid government assassin, or a terrorist?

people like you are very dangerous and must be killed

LOL abeg no kill pesin

I knew it was him because I know his name and know his face

That is my point, It would be dumb to hurt anyone based on his views on be it he hates my people and yet live among them as if it is normal undecided

Thank God I do not hate Igbos and don't show hate to them all i do is response to threads they have opened as well. silly but must be done,lol

KILL ME shocked shocked shocked

why shocked
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2011
kingoflag:

My friend that introduced me to this forum pointed out a[b] *few names[/b] to me and asked me to read their before/after posts. He's right; these people came in as neutrals and ended up sounding just like the tribalists just because they had to defend their race from the constant bashing they were receiving. They were pushed to the wall. When you push a goat to the wall it either scales it, or turns around and bites you. Don't be surprised if said goat even pulls out some Jet-Li moves and Kung-Fus your tribal ignorant as*s to the pavement.

Notice that little (*), eh, Alhaji? Ok, na wetin I day talk be that o.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by realchange: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL abeg no kill pesin

I[b] knew it was him because I know his name and know his face[/b]

That is my point, It would be dumb to hurt anyone based on his views on be it he hates my people and yet live among them as if it is normal undecided

Thank God I do not hate Igbos and don't show hate to them all i do is response to threads they have opened as well. silly but must be done,lol

KILL ME shocked shocked shocked

why shocked

afam4eva has never shown his face on his profile here, so how did you get to know his face?
who gave you his picture?
for you to mention the thought of killing him, you must have really planned to do so but something stopped you
you people think you are god in nigeria
one of these days you will see that you are not
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by realchange: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2011
@igbo nairalanders,

if any igbo nairalander is killed mysteriously in Lagos, you must know that Alj_harem killed him.
this warning should not be taken lightly

he is in Lagos (and prbably other airports) waiting for foreign based igbos returning home to kill them
im sure nigerian police will say it was armed robbery

nigeria, a nation kiiling her own citizens and expecting peace
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2011
kingoflag:

LMAO. Alhaji, e be like say English no be your first language. I DID NOT CASTIGATE THE PEOPLE I NAMED; I USED THEM AS EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT CAME IN NEUTRAL BUT WERE FORCED TO DEFEND THEIR PEOPLE AND IN DOING SO THEY ENDED UP SOUNDING JUST LIKE THE EWURES THAT WOULD NOT LET THEM BE. I just feel respect should be reciprocal. I see one group, constantly asking to dominate others but disguising it as a quest for respect. Its all good, One day na one day. Most of my Nigerian friends are Igbos and I doubt they wouldn't be appalled were they to visit this site and see what constantly goes on. Its sad and disgusting.

Besides, what has my length of time on here got to do with who I can refer to or not?

Right I see your point. I don't recommend it to both my yoruba and Igbo friends and family members

Yes that is right, I have Igbos in my family .

Respect is reciprocated. But if you spend some time here you would see what I mean.

They are trying to bring civil war topic on every thread and while doing so trying to paint the Yorubas as betrayals and northerners as blood thirsty people . Spend sometime you would observe this.

Now unlike the northerns, the yorubas in nature are mouthy people, fact and don't take crap from people. Most of the time they never mean what they say but my eastern brothers are emotional and take this to heart, they also feel isolated at times and thus they are paranoid to what people say on NL.

you see this are 2 distinct people of different ideology.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2011
realchange:

afam4eva has never shown his face on his profile here, so how did you get to know his face?
who gave you his picture?
for you to mention the thought of killing him, you must have really planned to do so but something stopped you
you people think you are god in nigeria
one of these days you will see that you are not

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afam4eve case is peculiar. I can never hurt anyone. Not in this life or the next

in as much as Afam4eve yarn crap about my people, I still feel that we are one and we can agree to disagree

whether he even advocates hate for my people, I still see afam4eve and indeed all my Igbo brothers and Sisters on NL as One and the same as me and my people. I never discriminate both real life and NL cool

Just so you are sure, Afam posted today, grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^ EWU AUSA mechionu there see your mouth like "i cannot harm anyone", its in your dna u piece of pig shiiiiiieeet.

oduasolja:

hahahaha

i see u want to be taught another lesson.

hahahah by whom? Yoruba cowards?, hahahha
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2011
igbo boy:

^^^ EWU AUSA mechionu there see your mouth like "i cannot harm anyone", its in your dna u piece of pig shiiiiiieeet.

True, I am sure I clearly stated that, Igbo okwu
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

True, I am sure I clearly stated that, Igbo okwu

the most useful hausa is a dead one (put on your suicide belt on and blow yourself)
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2011
igbo boy:

the most useful hausa is a dead one (put on your suicide belt on and blow yourself)

abeg go sleep f-ing trouble maker
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

Shut it. If a crime is commented by someone, so why should not bring it out just because he is from your ethnic group ?

Most people are oblivious to ethnicity when crime is commented until people liek you show your ugly head.

Mumu pesin.

I laugh at you ignorance.  Most people are oblivious of ethnicity to crime?    I might be new to this site but it seems I know more about this forum than members whose being here more than I. Many of your own post destroys that statement completely but since yo pointed to me,  I'll focus on me.  I've only engaged on three threads focusing on crime, one of which was started by you (alj_harem) and I'll post the link for all to see
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=277947.msg9378641#msg9378641
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739251.msg9395025#msg9395025
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784773.msg9387489#msg9387489
As anyone with an eye can see noone was oblivious of ethnicity before I joined the conversation especially the third link ( that provides a whole painting on your ignorance) and everything I said I backed it up by facts.  I'll give you an assignment, If you can find more topic where I (one_naira) discussed about crimes in Nigeria and mentioned ethnicity apart from those three then post it.

In my opinion you are the biggest bigot found on this forum and I honestly do not understand why anyone takes you seriously.  You've displayed bigotry on daily basis on this site. You have multiple monikers pretending to be something you are not just to spread your hatred on Igbo people and when caught you deny it even when its obvious.  My friend out of the bigots on this website, you are the worst and it irritates me on how two-faced you are and this belief of yours that you are neutral despite your name appearing multiple times when asked whose the biggest tribalistic on this forum.  Take a look at the closet nwoke.   Even this thread on hand,  Point_B and Afameva offense was laughing at OPC and of course Afameva claim and somehow it turned into a bash Igbo thread rather than advising people to sheath their sword especially having no reason to draw it out, no of course you praised the attack on and when Point_B and afameva retaliated back, of course they become the culprits rather than victims.  The third link provided by above, the topic at hand was about an Igbo man opening a mall in South Africa, someone turned into Igbo are criminals thread, rather than advising the destroyer to stop, you praised him on and when Igbo started retaliating you saw something wrong with us pointing the crimes of Yoruba.  I do remember every single Ojukwu thread opened up  and all the insult Yoruba descended on there even when Igbo did not say anything about other Nigerian group,  and when they started defending themselves against their attack, you found something wrong with the Igbo retaliating.  Even the Eze of NL, I honestly did not understand why some Yoruba group insulted igbo in a playful topic and yet again you saw nothing wrong with that.  Just as how you accused Igbo of being the writers in moderghana despite having  no proof.  Of any non-Igbo that defend Igbo upon the attackers, either you insult them or accuse them of being Igbo. I can go on and on and on of your bigotry,  I can post links upon links of your bigotry but I need not to, someone watching you and your account replies from afar can see what you are without I exposing you.  As I’ve stated before I’ve being through this site as far back as I can and I’ve noticed majority of the Igbo you all accuse of bigotry began such crusade after witnessing the attack descended upon our group by your group.  Being blamed of any attack thread written about Yoruba even if the OP said he wasn’t Igbo.  I, myself, can attest to that.  Upon joining this forum, I was neutral about Yoruba after all I have very little experience with such group, my first ever reply was the beauty of South Eastern women but then I decided to branch out, let me recover what I came upon this website to do hence read topics, read replies and from what I read I got irritated and decided to revenge back and I’ve gladly accepted that as my mistake and I even said it upon that first reply to king.  Many more Igbo have re-narrated of having such encounter such as Eze_uche, Onlytruth, freewilly, arysexy, Blisslyfe, etc and many Igbo have left this site because of it.  All I know is this website opened my eyes about Nigerians and their groups.  I now know which nigerian group I can and cannot trust.  I do not have access to Nigerians on daily basis except online thus I thank Seun for opening this site,  It shows me to true color of people.  As they say you know who your true friends are by their discussion of you when you are not around.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

abeg go sleep f-ing trouble maker
I have slept and I am up now!!! EWU AUSA
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2011
One_Naira:

I laugh at you ignorance.  Most people are oblivious of ethnicity to crime?    I might be new to this site but it seems I know more about this forum than members whose being here more than I. Many of your own post destroys that statement completely but since yo pointed to me,  I'll focus on me.  I've only engaged on three threads focusing on crime, one of which was started by you (alj_harem) and I'll post the link for all to see
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=277947.msg9378641#msg9378641
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739251.msg9395025#msg9395025
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784773.msg9387489#msg9387489
As anyone with an eye can see noone was oblivious of ethnicity before I joined the conversation especially the third link ( that provides a whole painting on your ignorance) and everything I said I backed it up by facts.  I'll give you an assignment, If you can find more topic where I (one_naira) discussed about crimes in Nigeria and mentioned ethnicity apart from those three then post it.

In my opinion you are the biggest bigot found on this forum and I honestly do not understand why anyone takes you seriously.  You've displayed bigotry on daily basis on this site. You have multiple monikers pretending to be something you are not just to spread your hatred on Igbo people and when caught you deny it even when its obvious.  My friend out of the bigots on this website, you are the worst and it irritates me on how two-faced you are and this belief of yours that you are neutral despite your name appearing multiple times when asked whose the biggest tribalistic on this forum.  Take a look at the closet nwoke.   Even this thread on hand,  Point_B and Afameva offense was laughing at OPC and of course Afameva claim and somehow it turned into a bash Igbo thread rather than advising people to sheath their sword especially having no reason to draw it out, no of course you praised the attack on and when Point_B and afameva retaliated back, of course they become the culprits rather than victims.  The third link provided by above, the topic at hand was about an Igbo man opening a mall in South Africa, someone turned into Igbo are criminals thread, rather than advising the destroyer to stop, you praised him on and when Igbo started retaliating you saw something wrong with us pointing the crimes of Yoruba.  I do remember every single Ojukwu thread opened up  and all the insult Yoruba descended on there even when Igbo did not say anything about other Nigerian group,  and when they started defending themselves against their attack, you found something wrong with the Igbo retaliating.  Even the Eze of NL, I honestly did not understand why some Yoruba group insulted igbo in a playful topic and yet again you saw nothing wrong with that.  Just as how you accused Igbo of being the writers in moderghana despite having  no proof.  Of any non-Igbo that defend Igbo upon the attackers, either you insult them or accuse them of being Igbo. I can go on and on and on of your bigotry,  I can post links upon links of your bigotry but I need not to, someone watching you and your account replies from afar can see what you are without I exposing you.  As I’ve stated before I’ve being through this site as far back as I can and I’ve noticed majority of the Igbo you all accuse of bigotry began such crusade after witnessing the attack descended upon our group by your group.  Being blamed of any attack thread written about Yoruba even if the OP said he wasn’t Igbo.  I, myself, can attest to that.  Upon joining this forum, I was neutral about Yoruba after all I have very little experience with such group, my first ever reply was the beauty of South Eastern women but then I decided to branch out, let me recover what I came upon this website to do hence read topics, read replies and from what I read I got irritated and decided to revenge back and I’ve gladly accepted that as my mistake and I even said it upon that first reply to king.  Many more Igbo have re-narrated of having such encounter such as Eze_uche, Onlytruth, freewilly, arysexy, Blisslyfe, etc and many Igbo have left this site because of it.  All I know is this website opened my eyes about Nigerians and their groups.  I now know which nigerian group I can and cannot trust.  I do not have access to Nigerians on daily basis except online thus I thank Seun for opening this site,  It shows me to true color of people.  As they say you know who your true friends are by their discussion of you when you are not around. 

Stop being immature! I was once down that road and trust me when I say(type) this, people chat shi.t a lot on the internet. I cannot use what I have read on NL to judge Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Ijaws etc because for all I know, I might have been talking to ONE person all this while. Even if that's not the case, I could care less about what people think about my group or other groups for that matter. Why? I have almost every ethnic group in my family. Most of what people chat on the net is untrue but they just do to catch fun. If I was you, I'll not take this site too serious.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2011
jason123:

Stop being immature! I was once down that road and trust me when I say(type) this, people chat shi.t a lot on the internet. I cannot use what I have read on NL to judge Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Ijaws etc because for all I know, I might have been talking to ONE person all this while. Even if that's not the case, I could care less about what people think about my group or other groups for that matter. Why? I have almost every ethnic group in my family. Most of what people chat on the net is untrue but they just do to catch fun. If I was you, I'll not take this site too serious.

Abi o !!
Are there people that take nairaland ish serious? They must be unemployed and mentally slow cos if they get work and have the sanity to mingle with people then they can get their judgement from human interactions and not interactions from the web where anyone could be anyone,

for me this is an after work experience or if i am just idle, i definitely dont put NL at the top of my list,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2011
igbo boy:

Abi o !!
Are there people that take nairaland ish serious? They must be unemployed and mentally slow cos if they get work and have the sanity to mingle with people then they can get their judgement from human interactions and not interactions from the web where anyone could be anyone,

for me this is an after work experience or if i am just idle, i definitely dont put NL at the top of my list,

cheesy. The site acts as a good time-passer for me! Occasional intellectual talks but that's about it.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2011
igbo boy:

Abi o !!

Shut your mouth. I hate when the resident loud mouths pretends and point fingers at other people when in fact they are the ring leaders perpetrating the same thing they are crying about.

Below is your post stats on NL.

Politics    947

Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics 353

Culture 152

Music/Radio 104

Celebrities 81

Business/Economy 62

Romance 55

Religion 48

Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes 48

Foreign Affairs 28

You have 353 Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics posts on NL

You are employed alright, I guess it's your ghost sitting on NL typing and posting all that nonsense.  It's like you camped there permanently to sling your ethnic, racial and sectarian rubbish.

Damn cowards can't even stay true to themselves and what they do.

Next, kindly point your guilty fingers at yourself.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 15, 2011
do people still relate to that almajiri bigot?you all should know by now that the standard response to that almajiri is to ignore all his threads/post. igbo boy,one_naira and others,take note.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by isalegan2: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2011
igbo boy:

Outrageous and unacceptable.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Shut your mouth. I hate when the resident loud mouths pretends and point fingers at other people when in fact they are the ring leaders perpetrating the same thing they are crying about.

Below is your post stats on NL.

You have 353 Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics posts on NL

You are employed alright, I guess it's your ghost sitting on NL typing and posting all that nonsense.  It's like you camped there permanently to sling your ethnic, racial and sectarian rubbish.

Damn cowards can't even stay true to themselves and what they do.

Next, kindly point your guilty fingers at yourself.

hahaha eko ile my Yoruba brother abeg no get hypertension cos of nna bros's postings and rants online, i'll advice you to do what i do get a life,

you said I am guilty!! guilty of what?

Yes I am a champion instigator/racist/ethnocentrist/Yoruba hater/igbo supremacist/oshimili defender, whatever u want to call it right here on NL, But You calling me out is damn funny, eko ile of all people is calling igbo boy out shocked

And yes I am employed since u asked, i dont spend my whole day loathing about how eko ile just dissed igbos or what not. After work and I am done with my activities for the day, i log on to NL to instigate little pricks like you tongue

Dont fight what you cant control and that is me being igbo boy on NL so i advice u to eat ishi ewu, drink stout and relax ur damn nerve boi
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2011
isale_gan2:

Outrageous and unacceptable.

Maka why?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.