Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33355 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2011
Eko ile, in western countries people get time out, punch a bag, take a run, punch a wall as ways of reducing or easing stress, I guess majority of the users here on NL are based in Nigeria so after all the frustration the leaders put out on them they come to NL and release, Now dont you like the insults and the violence to be cyber rather than physical?

I aint based in Naija, I dont drive that bentley yet but life is good nevertheless, I aint stressed about what eko ile, dayokanu, ileke and the rest of the odua gang write here on NL cos I have better things to do like-cop that bentley, running for governor of delta state in 12yrs etc

get a life bruv get off my d1(k
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ufeolorun(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2011
^^
Living abroad must be an achievement for you, I wonder what your Nigerian experience was like.

Don't worry God wey do  abroad go do Bentley too

Trying to pass your shocking obsession as a time-out? Man that's a subtle apology and you r too 'big' for that.
What you say and do online reflect your real life.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ufeolorun:

^^
Living abroad must be an achievement for you, I wonder what your Nigerian experience was like.

Don't worry God wey do abroad go do Bentley too

Trying to pass your shocking obsession as a time-out? Man that's a subtle apology and you r too 'big' for that.
What you say and do online reflect your real life.

Nna na the dream be that, may your days be long grin

Apologies for what? Me I say it as it is, you be my Pa or I be 9 yrs old? Meaning you go come flog me if i run my mouth for NL? undecided

I am not here to argue what i do in my real life with you that one na your own wahala, make i go chop nkwobi, shack manya and watch sport highlight,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 2:41am On Dec 16, 2011
igbo boy:

Abi o !!
Are there people that take nairaland ish serious? They must be unemployed and mentally slow cos if they get work and have the sanity to mingle with people then they can get their judgement from human interactions and not interactions from the web where anyone could be anyone,

for me this is an after work experience or if i am just idle, i definitely dont put NL at the top of my list,

Mscheww. I am not even going to bother to reply to una usual insults, I do not have time for it today but I'll bother to correct some stuff Nigerians appear to be slow about.  Una wan have fun abi? Even in the extent of creating misconception of una abi?  I interact with non-Nigerians more than I do with Nigerians especially Ghanaians.  Of all hatred or misconception they have about Nigeria be it Nigerians hate Ghana or their country of choice, Nigerians are racist, etc., Naira land is the place of their choice to support that misconception. I joined this forum disbelieving all the narration I heard about it. My hope was to use it against them anytime their misconception shows up, I’m not just talking about Ghanaians but all Africans and non-Africans I know and are friends with, whom have a dislike or better word distrust towards Nigerians, so far I haven’t found any thread or even a mention I can use to defend Nigerian when their misconception surfaces.  This is why Nigeria is the way it is and this is why so many Africans and non-Africans hate Nigeria and how Nigerians hate themselves among their group.  Where do you think all the Naija kids raised and brought up aboard learn about Nigeria and its group?  If a naija kid who was raised America, having very little interaction with Nigeria and Nigerians but desperately trying to learn about Nigeria or their group as a way to connect him or herself to Nigeria where do you think his or her first visit will be?  An online forum where Nigerians dey plenty.  If all he or she sees is constant bashing towards his or her group, what do you think him or her mindset will shape into about Nigeria and unrelated groups?  You might think this is fun but people judge you by their interaction with you online and offline if una no know this. People learn about you through online as well if una no know this. Go any other forum you do not see the same occurrence now do you unless it is a website made specifically of racism or any other discrimination category.  There were tons of Non-Nigerians on this forum in the beginning, where them dey now?  Them waka commot no be so?  The few wey dey, dem practice tribalism towards Nigerians out of provocation no be so? Psychology 101:  For a human to be tribalistic, racist, sexist, etc. online but yet neutral offline, it means that said person is a closet racist, tribalistic, sexist etc. in reality just too scared to practice their intention offline thus they decided to practice it in a safe environment where no one can judge them or aware of their intention. This is why Nigerian is the way it is because we are yet to learn the moral of life or we do understand but refuses to accept or practice it. Prior to my visit to Naira land I was warned against it by my friends, claiming it will create hatred or dislike and I can attest that their warning became a reality for a while. I've said am oh. Ekwanu eziokwu!!! hmm ge nti na ife kwuru.  I leave una for una fun continue having fun.  I can understand retaliating but fun?  Mscheww.

**I'm not just talking to you igbo boy but everyone else with similar belief such as jason, you, etc.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by tpia5: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2011
Is the thread about ghana now?

Why do so many countries define themselves by their interactions with nigerians?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 4:07am On Dec 16, 2011
tpia@:

Is the thread about ghana now?

Una no dey listen SMH. Of all I said na Ghana you come see?

tpia@:

Why do so many countries define themselves by their interactions with nigerians?

undecided SMH. sad They do not define themselves by their interactions with Nigerians. Why would they? Nigerians have very little impact towards their life or country.  They define or judge Nigerians based on their interactions with Nigerians online and offline.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by igboboy1(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2011
@one_naira: Mr preacher man save your sermon for someone who cares, the world is not all lovey dovey so WHAT!!!

One_Naira:

Nigerians have very little impact towards their life or country.  They define or judge Nigerians based on their interactions with Nigerians online and offline.

think again, maybe in some areas we have no influence but for the internet scam come ask western peeps and corp hw dem dey fear una, Some big corps backlisted nigeria as a place to do online transactions, infact if u are to transact from/to Nigeria it is either banned or extra procedures will be required of you (that no be influence? even if na negative)

k'am ga la manya
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
these guys need better armoury . ak 47 ,light machine guns and so on . we need to stop fucking around.

body armour , helmets and co.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Faun(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Empty-headed loudmouths.

Oya, the bomb don happen. What next? The denial trails in as the sophisticated coneheads rush to absolve Boko Haram of any blame, even in the face of damning evidence as well as the words from Shekau's own mouth.

AFP, Reuters and other investigative journalists have called it what it is, but these mor0ns still don't want to face the truth. They still prefer to live in denial as they're yet to believe their 'masters' could backstab them like this.

I guess the people who branded you "cowards" were never wrong.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Faun(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Losers.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aryzgreat: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Faun: Empty-headed loudmouths.

Oya, the bomb don happen. What next? The denial trails in as the sophisticated coneheads rush to absolve Boko Haram of any blame, even in the face of damning evidence as well as the words from Shekau's own mouth.

AFP, Reuters and other investigative journalists have called it what it is, but these mor0ns still don't want to face the truth. They still prefer to live in denial as they're yet to believe their 'masters' could backstab them like this.

I guess the people who branded you "cowards" were never wrong.

Lol!

U av to ressurect this thread though grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by citizenisb: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
With the amount of ethnicity and tribalism I read here on Nairaland mostly by youths who did not experience the hardship of the civil war and are thus meant to be free of resentment due to genocide; it is almost certain that a far worse RWANDA GENOCIDE is going to befall Nigeria.

This has being made possible by politicians killing our educational system thus producing half baked hate filled unemployed youths browsing the net and a lack of free state citizenship based on where you are born and where you work not where your folks are from which would have fostered National integration and unity.

For the elite a word of advice is to quickly make escape plans to avoid the oncoming carnage. The sad thing is that after the masses have finished killing themselves, the elite will still return to continue ruling e.g . Liberia and Afghanistan.

So please keep on all your Igbo/ Yoruba bashing and help to depopulate Nigeria which is really a ticking population time bomb anyway.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Faun(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
aryzgreat:

Lol!

U av to ressurect this thread though grin

I remember how those inbreds kept rambling about how they were going to 'show' Boko Haram pepper, and how they weren't like the "Useless Biafrans" who got killed in the North by Boko (never mind the thousands of Yoruba deaths that happen in the North but mainly go unreported).

Now it has happened, and I'd like to see if these mor0ns can match their beer-parlour rants with actions, although I won't be holding my breath.

There are many other threads I've got bookmarked on these clowns, and I shall resurrect them when the time is right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.