Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (22210 Views)

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
She is admirable.
She is honourable.
She is an achiever.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^
that list is AWESOME!!  smiley She is lucky to have a gentleman who appreciates her.

@topic: yes i do, very much.

when he asks I tell him I love him for being him, and for being there for me.  smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by temmyhorla(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
My love is natural, nothing attach
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2011
Toaskarity:

Im learning kiss , wish i have a girlfriend.

Very soon you will have,at least u will turn 18 next year September wink
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2011
Czar-Chris:

I always tell my girls love doesn't exist if you don't like it, then there's the door. See question, mtcheew angry angry angry angry

Ur post doesn't make any sense to me. . .If you dont have any answer why don't u just ignore?mtcheew angry
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2011
Pro-Nurse:

I love my boyfriend because:
1. He's a devout follower of Jesus.
2. He sacrifices a lot for me as he loves me die.
3. He's so responsible, well-mannered and caring.

u must be a lucky girl smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

i love you because you sabi fok and your prik dey sweet me like honey

so just that? shocked
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 2:00am On Dec 10, 2011
why do i love her

Hmmm . .

Long story after what ive seen - i choose 2 reserve my comments undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Fundava: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2011
My love and treasure is d best!humble,caring,honest and a go getter.I love hm for who he is
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2011
So you say
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

why do i love her

Hmmm . . 

Long story after what ive seen - i choose 2 reserve my comments  undecided

What have you seen with your Naija babe that is new under the sun? 
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Chubhie: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
Open your mouth n say the very first thing that comes to your mind.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

why do i love her

Hmmm . .  

Long story after what ive seen - i choose 2 reserve my comments  undecided

open up to us 190. . . . .we need to know the story
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
Chubhie:

Open your mouth n say the very first thing that comes to your mind.

SEX cheesy. . . .That should be the first thing that will definately come out of ur mind
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by olajide8(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
If you can identify the reason why you love someone then you don't love that person because once that particular thing is removed from the relationship GBAM out of the window goes the relationship and all the promises it would have held. SHEKENA!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
I don't have a boyfriend nor girlfriend.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by psabhat: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
love should be there between both the couples and it depends on there understanding's:

http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints/girias-bangalore-karnataka-c56.html
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Konnektions146(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
very tactical question.
if lady asks yu- be careful to answer cos the ot can make or mar the relationship.
ladies would always have a reason to love but realistically most guys cant place why they like/love a particular lady and guys care less abt all these kinda details.

i was once asked that question and i looked at the lady and answered- ~ I LOVE YU COS YU RE YU (explainin further that she is different in her own ways and bla bla bla).

chei umu nwanyi. nna k'odi.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Goldieluks: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't have a boyfriend nor girlfriend.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by googles: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
cos he's the sh1t  ;d
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2011
chelseabmw:

open up to us 190. . . . .we need to know the story

cry cry cry
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2011
I love you cos we were told to love our neighbors as we love ourselves cheesy

Next!
undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2011
jackpot:

I love you cos we were told to love our neighbors as we love ourselves cheesy

Next!
undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Dsense(m): 3:33am On Dec 11, 2011
googles:

cos he's the sh1t ;d

The cork u meant? lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Ramram: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by sniperwolf(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mine ask me this question everytime we breakup and makeup. And I'm tired of answering. I rather ask her the question and whatever she answer I say same to her
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
thats not fair at all. . . . as you do to others,other will also do to you. . . .When you ask your man/boy friend same question the same answer u gave me will be given to you

lol well that's the truth its not about it not fair, I don't know why I love my bf and you say that's not fair? anyways believe it or not that answer came from my heart cheesy
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Lobi(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
i dont know,all i know is dat i am madly in love with him and i dont need a reason to feel d way i feel for him

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nattyacid: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
Tell him whatever comes to mind.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Umarjob: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
She gets me and accommodates my faults.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / For Guys In Relationships / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.