Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,052 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (26335 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / What Is D Difference Between A Compliment And A Flatter / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by priest2u(m): 5:16am On Dec 11, 2011
so how would you compliment and toast a girl as an electrical engineer, accountant, mechanical engineer,banker, lawyer etc
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2011
Fishermen nko?? #Mumu pikin angry angry
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Dyt(f): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2011
As a prof marketer
1st i ll do a mkt research which after den draw out a mktn plan n use all d mktn strategies 2 mk him/her mine.
wont 4get my 7ps
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Andrew3(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2011
As a reverse engineer, I will decrypt every negative encryption on her, compile her with my uninterpretable algorithm as an anti awarake boys. grin grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by mykali(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2011
as a jobless dude. . .what can i do?
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by priest2u(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2011
as an electrical engineer, if are boobs are without side band and perfectly modulated then I will encode my message and transmit it to her hoping she decode it without errors.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by 195(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
As a Geographical information system analyst would she show me her pant
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
topic doesn't say how you would toast, it says toast!

nice thread. . . . brb!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
To my COCOA kiss kiss

I was apparently asymptomatic until you came into my life and then became the causative agent of my present susceptible state.
I'm so addicted, and the drug is your sweet cute smile, i hope it wont cause toxicity if i take an overdose for a while. wink
your words enter my auditory tube like a pair of ravens flapping against my tympanum and they cause a rippling in each endolymphatic fluid spiral, funneling deeper and deeper till i get the rhino-virus angry angry
thinking about you gives me the Parkinson's tremor which cannot be calmed, even by an overdose of dopamine.
whenever i see your handle, it quickens my pulse rate, my heart goes tachycardia, both chronotropically and inotropically and only your lovely posts provide the required digoxin effect.
your VER (visually evoked response) triggers in me such wild emotions; and your every touch soothing like a calamine lotion. smiley
the thoughts of you have encroached my brain like a malignant neoplasm embarassed embarassed and made my coronary vessels atherosclerotic. sad

your anatomy is inch perfect, so is your physiology and i hope your biochemistry matches with mine! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by 195(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
^Hisses undecided
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'm so versatile, I'll end up confusing her.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

^Hisses undecided
you know where una transformer dey abi?? tongue tongue
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by 195(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
^sorry there are no transformers in UK undecided

as for you - my advice is inject yourself with malaria injection grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by debosky(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
My dear *********

The sensors and speed controls on my blood pump (heart) have been called into action multiple times on detection of the intense heat from the 1000C fire created by your combustible beauty.

My control system (brain) has been receiving signals from my olfactory detection system informing me of the alluring emissions from your perfume.

By preheating my liquid flow (thoughts) I can distill out valuable contents and deliver an on-spec product which is the declaration of my undying affection. When you carry out analysis of my product, you reciprocate by sending a positive feedback signal to my control system indicating the final acceptance test (agreement) of my product.

Once this happens, I have no choice but to deploy my final control elements (hands) to explore your delectable frame and enjoy the feedback (pleasure) back to our control systems (brains).

My intention is to increase the activation energy (arousal) of your molecules such that we can both participate in an energetic run-away reaction. This causes us to humidify (sweat) and generate acoustic signals (moan) concluding in multiple high intensity nuclear supernovas (orga'sms).
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^ nice wink wink
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by 195(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
debosky:

My dear *********

The sensors and speed controls on my blood pump (heart) have been called into action multiple times on detection of the intense heat from the 1000C fire created by your combustible beauty.

My control system (brain) has been receiving signals from my olfactory detection system informing me of the alluring emissions from your perfume.

By preheating my liquid flow (thoughts) I can distill out valuable contents and deliver an on-spec product which is the declaration of my undying affection. When you carry out analysis of my product, you reciprocate by sending a positive feedback signal to my control system indicating the final acceptance test (agreement) of my product.

Once this happens, I have no choice but to deploy my final control elements (hands) to explore your delectable frame and enjoy the feedback (pleasure) back to our control systems (brains).

My intention is to increase the activation energy (arousal) of your molecules such that we can both participate in an energetic run-away reaction. This causes us to humidify (sweat) and generate acoustic signals (moan) concluding in multiple high intensity nuclear supernovas (orga'sms).

story - you forgot to include palm wine tapping in your description cheesy cheesy
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

^sorry there are no transformers in UK undecided

what of high tension? undecided undecided
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
as a professional in my field,

I will position my rig on her well site and immediately make up my BHA (bottom hole assembly) and start drilling a 12 1/4" hole to section TD (total depth)
Dont worry about drilling mud, my drill string is self lubricating
By the time I start RIH (running in hole) and wiper tripping with reaming up and down;
while allowing the well (her) to kick (orgsms) under controlled conditions,
I wont be surprised if the well (she) starts producing 3,000 bbls of crude per day (triplets per year) without submersible pump (clomid)

3 Likes

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin badt guys
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by 195(f): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Firearm:

as a professional in my field,

I will position my rig on her well site and immediately make up my BHA (bottom hole assembly) and start drilling a 12 1/4" hole to section TD (total depth)
Dont worry about drilling mud, my drill string is self lubricating
By the time I start RIH (running in hole) and wiper tripping with reaming up and down;
while allowing the well (her) to kick (orgsms) under controlled conditions,
I wont be surprised if the well (she) starts producing 3,000 bbls of crude per day (triplets per year) without submersible pump (clomid)

U disappered on me - nOt Cool undecided
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Woke4all(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
mykali:

as a jobless dude. . .what can i do?
Seek for employment grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Flashaldrin:

To my COCOA kiss kiss

I was apparently asymptomatic until you came into my life and then became the causative agent of my present susceptible state.
I'm so addicted, and the drug is your sweet cute smile, i hope it wont cause toxicity if i take an overdose for a while. wink
your words enter my auditory tube like a pair of ravens flapping against my tympanum and they cause a rippling in each endolymphatic fluid spiral, funneling deeper and deeper till i get the rhino-virus angry angry
thinking about you gives me the Parkinson's tremor which cannot be calmed, even by an overdose of dopamine.
whenever i see your handle, it quickens my pulse rate, my heart goes tachycardia, both chronotropically and inotropically and only your lovely posts provide the required digoxin effect.
your VER (visually evoked response) triggers in me such wild emotions; and your every touch soothing like a calamine lotion. smiley
the thoughts of you have encroached my brain like a malignant neoplasm embarassed embarassed and made my coronary vessels atherosclerotic. sad

your anatomy is inch perfect, so is your physiology and i hope your biochemistry matches with mine! cool cool

*Melts while sobbing*
What can I say?our biochemistry matches just fine,any day you leave is the day I'll need a cardiologist cos my cardiac can't take it,your love is the anesthesia shielding from the pains of life,papi I'm speechless cos you've said everything,just know that even the strongest sedative(can't write name and you know why) cannot calm the intensity of my love for you,I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY MORE.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Flashaldrin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
freecocoa:

*Melts while sobbing*
What can I say?our biochemistry matches just fine,any day you leave is the day I'll need a cardiologist cos my cardiac arteries can't take it,your love is the anesthesia shielding from the pains of life,papi I'm speechless cos you've said everything,just know that even the strongest sedative(can't write name and you know why) cannot calm the intensity of my love for you,I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY MORE.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
awww, babi, you dont need to say anything for me to know how you feel. I LOVE YOU JUST THE SAME AND EVEN MUCH MORE.
and you can sack that cardiologist cos that day will never come!!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by slimyem: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
When you look ino the chemistry of my eyes,the acidity and alkalinity of my system begins to clash,the atomic mass of my body becomes unbalanced,the electrons outside my neutron becomes posittively charged thereby conflicting the natural laws.
Our temperature differences refuse to affect the form of energy flowing between our matter samples and alas! Particles begin to dpread through random motion from your region(higher concentration) to my region(lower concentration) without any time dependence or diffusion equation.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by mcnepow(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
CutiePie,
There might be Azimuthal and Inclination changes based on deviating paths our Definitive Survey may take but I promise to achieve a bull's eye strike on the Target - which is to love you - no matter how long the Measured Depth becomes.
You might wonder how possible this is but since I have done the Torque and Drag + the Anticollision Analysis using 3D Closest Approach method, I know that the final outcome would be a breathtaking AO Plot that when drilled would produce crude for us in billion barrels!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by bekay911(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
Well i don forget ma masscom terms but i will try.
Ma love, d ombudsman of ma lyf ur love and touch has calmed all d semantic noise in ma channel, has liquidized every ambuigity dat poses a hetrogenous signal in ma mind. No more reverbrations all i hear is d clarity of d echoes of ur love and d vibration of ur spells.
Lets go far far away foreva. Am waitn for ur feedback.
@ op am nt gud wit love poems hope u can manage dis.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by violent(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dear ****

What do you say to a Butterfly spread arbitrage tonight? I'd go long on you at low strike, long on your sister at a higher strike, and double shorts on your best friends with strikes somewhere in between. . .at the end of the day, everyone goes home with profiting payoffs and contenting smile!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by malignant1: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
XX
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by pendo89(f): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i love this thread. very funny indeed.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by superior1: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
After conducting a thorough feasibility study on you, i had to consider critically your Cost Benefit Analysis. I have since concluded that the Rate of Returns from the principal expended is enough to make you an ideal project to invest in.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by ugosly(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
I really cant believe u,v got folks respondin to this shyt at this time of the day ,(SMH), Height of Joblessness !!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt:

As a prof marketer
1st i ll do a mkt research which after den draw out a mktn plan n use all d mktn strategies 2 mk him/her mine.
wont 4get my 7ps

What do u market pls? Punny? to whom? lesbos? abeg, jor ohhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.