Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (26056 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / What Is D Difference Between A Compliment And A Flatter / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Flashaldrin:

To my COCOA kiss kiss

I was apparently asymptomatic until you came into my life and then became the causative agent of my present susceptible state.
I'm so addicted, and the drug is your sweet cute smile, i hope it wont cause toxicity if i take an overdose for a while. wink
your words enter my auditory tube like a pair of ravens flapping against my tympanum and they cause a rippling in each endolymphatic fluid spiral, funneling deeper and deeper till i get the rhino-virus angry angry
thinking about you gives me the Parkinson's tremor which cannot be calmed, even by an overdose of dopamine.
whenever i see your handle, it quickens my pulse rate, my heart goes tachycardia, both chronotropically and inotropically and only your lovely posts provide the required digoxin effect.
your VER (visually evoked response) triggers in me such wild emotions; and your every touch soothing like a calamine lotion. smiley
the thoughts of you have encroached my brain like a malignant neoplasm embarassed embarassed and made my coronary vessels atherosclerotic. sad

your anatomy is inch perfect, so is your physiology and i hope your biochemistry matches with mine! cool cool

Ride on Doc.!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hi, after my peep into your accademic records, i have discovered that you arent doing too well in many core courses, as such you may be haveing extra 3 years if you dont improve ur GP and CGPA ultimately, and if you stay beyond this extra years you would have a certificate of participation alone as u will be dismised on advisory basis. Lets not allow this happen as academic qualification is core, take it or leave it.
Now u need a competent hand ,one very  prolific in most courses especially the core and one who knows the university tarrain and is a pat HOD who has say in this school and faculty. You have many options but i will refer DA DOCTOR.; He is caring and can help knack your akpako if u want that too as all work and no play would make you a dull lady. Let me catch up with some classes
cool cool tongue
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by slimyem: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^very dry!!
Sounds like typical nigerian university lecturer grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

^^very dry!!
Sounds like typical nigerian university lecturer grin grin

Dry but u dey ope ur teeth like broken 7up bottle.
yes na, i dey d field and in naija!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by slimyem: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^open my teeth for wetin??
E no reach!!!
Besides,your toasting isnt romantik toasting.its fuckery toasting.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

^^open my teeth for wetin??
E no reach!!!

sure??

ok open yah tiny legs.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by MrCork17: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Slimyem.  sweeery please can i toast you like bread  toast egg? tongue
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by juman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

*Melts while sobbing*
What can I say?our biochemistry matches just fine,any day you leave is the day I'll need a cardiologist cos my cardiac can't take it,your love is the anesthesia shielding from the pains of life,papi I'm speechless cos you've said everything,just know that even the strongest sedative(can't write name and you know why) cannot calm the intensity of my love for you,I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY MORE.

Hope @190_@ would be able to sleep today. grin grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Wexelion(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
ugosly:

I really cant believe u,v got folks respondin to this shyt at this time of the day ,(SMH), Height of Joblessness !!

what did you just do? Let me help you answer,you also responded.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Wexelion:

what did you just do? Let me help you answer,you also responded.

grin grin grin grin grin

I LAFFED TILL I SLEPT OFF UNKNOWINGLY.

Ugosly the JobFULL dude!!! common spare part dealer like you cool
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
u're the only cd in my drive, :x
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nautillus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hehhehehehjheheeee, 190, nah lie oh, Transformer full JD. you no sabi am naim you go talk. no be the open type for naija.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Olateef(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is my first business transaction with you, and I want you to know the level of consideration I have. Your account is open in the books of my heart. I feel we have some matching concept between us. You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal. I want you to glance at my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love have been prepared. Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can. You will find that my financial statement shows a true and fair view. It has been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and follows the principal of going concern. I eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust me that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you and my income is more than my expenditure. According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I can debit your account of love with zero bad debts. So just discount my bill of love in your love bank.

1 Like

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by dadicvila(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Baby my love for you is ströng like the a granodiorite formation,i promise to make your life simple like physical Geology not complex like the basement Complex,i will give u sex hotter than molten magma and u will keep cuming like floods on the Niger Delta Basin, any Geologist in the house?? grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Dyt(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Omo
u go fear job n description na
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt:

Omo
u go fear job n description na

Bush gal. she no know etin geology be sef. na only lesb/bianism u know.
O.lateef:

This is my first business transaction with you, and I want you to know the level of consideration I have. Your account is open in the books of my heart. I feel we have some matching concept between us. You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal. I want you to glance at my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love have been prepared. Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can. You will find that my financial statement shows a true and fair view. It has been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and follows the principal of going concern. I eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust me that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you and my income is more than my expenditure. According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I can debit your account of love with zero bad debts. So just discount my bill of love in your love bank.

Bros i am with you geophyisically and tectonically. i am of the mesozoic.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by sage2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
As a programmer, I will 1st determine if she has an API or a service I can use to interface with her. I am also certain to use agile methodology (I favour scrum over XP).
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by crackhouse(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
"As a engineer who probably sighted a girl from a far and tried to make an eye contact which she didn't notice, i will quickly come close to her and say" :- Hello baby, i just sighted u from my north pole{my position} and was sending my magnetic signal{eye contact} but it seems so diminished and distorted that u cannot attract it{can't realise} from ur south pole{ur position} due to the distance, so i decided to come close to ur magnetic field so we can be in the same magnetic field region{within same place} and possibly create a lines of force{discuss and establish a relationship} that will not repulse{not end in bad note} but instead attract strongly{end in good note} in readiness to get any available electron{sperm} in a wire{d*ck} excited{ejaculation} and also in motion to deliver the electricity{baby}.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Dyt(f): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Dr
smtyms i wonda if u can let me outta ur memory briefly
thanks 4 d love all same
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Chuksaluta(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
u make me feel like
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by reinedamse: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
Una no well wallahi. grin grin grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by coolgb(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hmmmm well as a teacher, i wil tell her, if you dare come late to my class again, i wil flog you wif ma cane nd make sure you miss the next period. K chikena oo
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by coolgb(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
K i wish i had stayed more in ma geology klass, anyways as a geologist, baby lemme intrude the faulted portion in-btw your lapz nd deposit ma molten magma chikena
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by cyber6(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Baby from the very first time i zoom in your electrifying boobs with my magnifying lenses,
i couldn't help but wonders with my CPU as to how best to transmit the signals of
my endless love to your microprocessors, i initially thought to use both of
your address and data buses; as in Harvard Architecture but i realized we are miles apart,
but after scanning through all the memory matrix in my RAM,the kernel decided to make use of the radio frequency
to transmit this encrypted message to you. I can't wait for the opportunity to use my logic analyzer
to set your two terminals(legs) apart so that with aid of the stepper motor, the pestle can
mechanically strike up and down.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt:

Da Dr
smtyms i wonda if u can let me outta your memory briefly
thanks 4 d love all same

Sorry i am married with numerous grown up and decent children, WHO ARE NOT LES/BIANS.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by slap1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
As a student of English and literature, I will say:

The harmattan is here,
And Xmas is ever near.
Can I have your BB pin
Baby, please be my queen

I will take you to my mama,
Your love have set me on fire.
Just lie on the bed and spread your legs,
The resources are mine to harness. . .
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Wexelion(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Baby because of you my application letter has turned to love letters,i look into your heart i  see love and vacancy,i don't mind fighting for molue just to enter the same bus with you,i am ever willing to submit my cv to your heart all i need is heart(job) interview just to prove my love for you, baby even if security guards chase me,i will never run away from your side. Baby are you still listening?
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by sleekcm(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
When i first sighted you, i thought you were an optical abberation, but as i adjusted my focal point i discovered you had the charges to start a sensual tsunami with no friction. So you see, i'v been energised and hope our relativistic attraction with respect to the true love plain would yield both fusionable and fishionable expulsions that would keep us together forever.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by vascey(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
The goodwill of my love for you can never suffer any impairment loss or depreciation.
My feelings for you will forever be based on reliability, understandability and relevance.
Our love shall remain a going concern and its fair value can only be matched by the disclosure of my revaluation reserve.
Allow me to take controlling interest in you and I promise to consolidate your assets and liabilities into my overall financial statements in line with IFRS 3,

Nice thread.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
As a Danfo driver

"Let me put my Keys into your Ignition"
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Heck: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lateef, i bi ACA kwa

Hello dear
u ar a great asset to any man
i just finished my budget defense
As I spoke I saw u as my total asset. My total joy.
My bank A/c equalled all ur needs plus ur goodwill of character & Fyn bossOm & round backside
u are equal to me
my friend audited ur gait & composure
he declared us true & fair match
come to my home & feel joy
i wont borrow to buy goat head, lipapa lipapa for u.
My bank is blue & u are green
i am a performer with d big thing u love. I hv never made a loss. I will be the income u will spend. There will alwz be left over profit.
Come come come to my romantic world of bliss
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Okijajuju1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
As an Okada Man

Baby let me take you for a ride on the wild side without helmet. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / Another Beautiful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.