Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? (35803 Views)

What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / BBC & DailyMail Apologize About Nigerian Restaurant Serving Human Flesh Story / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by werepeLeri: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
What does these tell you about roads in Europe?

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by werepeLeri: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
and these

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by werepeLeri: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
this?

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by fred2265: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by maclatunji: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
werepeLeri:

What does these tell you about roads in Europe?

Hehehehe! Tell that to the Russians (By the way, they are protesting in that country- would you like us to protest too?). Talk about Nigerian roads, just yesterday you were educating me on how smooth and beautiful Nigerian roads are- why are you now jumping to Russia? Aren't there enough of smooth Nigerian roads to show a dork like me that you have to start showing me Russian mud-traps?
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by nagoma(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
What impressed me most is the speed limit road sign in the second picture above. Will motorists be fined for breaking it?
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Oluchi007(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
What does the photo tell me about Nigerian roads?

It tells me that drivers with poor eye sight must STAY OFF Naija roads. grin cool
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Oluchi007(f): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
What does the photo tell me about Nigerian roads?

It tells me that drivers with poor eye sight must STAY OFF Naija roads.  grin cool
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
You can find these also in Nigeria
Uyo

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sokoto

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Calabar

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lagos

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lagos

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
Niger delta

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Uyo Akwa Ibom

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
Uyo

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by cashful(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Good roads indeed, but fact is that we have more bad roads than the good ones
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Amtired: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Calabar

Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Rossikk(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
caseymoney said

Those roads are in Abuja. You need to go elsewhere and take real Nigerian roads.

You're an ignoramus stuck and st.upid in America. Those roads are from all over the country.
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
Rossikk:

caseymoney said

You're an ignoramus stuck and st.upid in America. Those roads are from all over the country.

Those roads a re mosly from Abuja and other highbrow areas throughout the country. At least 70% of Nigerian roads are in very bad shape. So, stop trying to paint a good picture of Nigerian roads.
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by ak47mann(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
i dey laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by eros(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
God bless you ROSSIKK. I wonder how long Nigerians will continue to run Nigeria down, when we should innovate ways to make Nigeria better.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by love4ual: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
if u are trying to say that nigerian roads are good or becoming good, you must be an idiot to the highest level,

the guy for piano texas tried, but the best road network in the world is in houston texas
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Lasinoh: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yup! Houston roads are too mussssssssssssssh!!!! cool
Any city in America has fantastic roads. . .serious competition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/592490_russian_sinkhole_580_jpgf37b8fc41a90c6ba4a8c6450d32332e2

Unbelievable!
I can't believe those roads are in the UK. . . even where construction is going on.
I now see where Nigeria gets it's "colonial roads" from! shocked

Why is it that we don't have the 'drive-around' effect on those fine roads around Nigeria?
Abi na so-so pisssshure of Abuja road we go dey look? cheesy
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by humblebee: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Hehehehe! Tell that to the Russians (By the way, they are protesting in that country- would you like us to protest too?). Talk about Nigerian roads, just yesterday you were educating me on how smooth and beautiful Nigerian roads are- why are you now jumping to Russia? Aren't there enough of smooth Nigerian roads to show a dork like me that you have to start showing me Russian mud-traps?

Roads in a developing country will always take a long time because the more roads the govt builds, the more people move to areas without roads and after few years of living there they complain govt is not making a motor-able road for them
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Lasinoh: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08_IiA4vF4&feature=related[/flash]

Austin, Texas the beautiful! cool

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDwdDCt5XE&feature=related[/flash]

Dallas, Texas the absolutely beautiful! cool

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ1M-RG_2Zo&feature=fvst[/flash]

Houston, Texas the beautiful!  cool

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlp-O_vPqII&feature=fvwrel[/flash]

El Paso, Texas the beautiful! cool

MAN! THE BLACK MAN HAS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY TO GO I SWEAR!!! cry
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Lasinoh: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/592570_calabr3_jpg7ba843fb61295900a5b56e65863802c0

Only a Calabar man would have built this mess to 'chop' money for sure.
Can anyone spot what is wrong with this picture? grin
All this rigmarole to go to where? shocked
The man just fool Calabar people. . .little did he know this would ever be revealed to the whole world.

*the shortest distance between two points IS A STRAIGHT LINE!

What a joke! grin
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ Lasinoh
You have a point. They could have just made the road straight forward. there was absolutely no need for beating around the bush.
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by thehomer: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
That there are bad drivers in Nigeria.
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by chosen04(f): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
afam4eva:

@ Lasinoh
You have a point. They could have just made the road straight forward. there was absolutely no need for beating around the bush.

ROTFLMAO
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by jason123: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
God bless Rossike and werepeleri!
Re: What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? by werepeLeri: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Hehehehe! Tell that to the Russians (By the way, they are protesting in that country- would you like us to protest too?).  Talk about Nigerian roads, just yesterday you were educating me on how smooth and beautiful Nigerian roads are- why are you now jumping to Russia? Aren't there enough of smooth Nigerian roads to show a dork like me that you have to start showing me Russian mud-traps?

LOL - Me? Educating you? You must have confused me with the other poster who posted Nigerian roads.

Try to read properly bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.