Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? (12948 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ OP

For real. How can you wear that cap, snap that pic and still create a thread like this? undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Hotie mama sweery do u know u r one of ppls the poster is referring to? @freecoochie, pls just STFU will u? Broken record like u!, lol
you are beginning to use the phrase too much seems like you are describing yourself.

Taa your fada,fifty of you can't shut me up,wanna try? Animale.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by HotieTima(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Henry46:

no am 4 fake
i hope u aint feeling guilty?
For your info. I said 'ALMOST' i neva said 'UGLY' direct

and i don't think u know me

very well

i love ppl calling me ugly self  grin grin grin grin it's a compliment to me
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by HotieTima(f): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Hotie mama sweery do u know u r one of ppls the poster is referring to? @freecoochie, pls just STFU will u? Broken record like u!, lol

i don't care undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

you are beginning to use the phrase too much seems like you are describing yourself.

Taa your fada,fifty of you can't shut me up,wanna try? Animale.

^^^Asshii on thread!!! Wouf! Wouf!! Wouf!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

thank u

embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

^^^Asshii on thread!!! Wouf! Wouf!! Wouf!!! angry angry angry
You sure you wanna do this? Okay.

Imb*e*cile from an ashi mother,stop stalking me.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
michelin89:

@ OP

For real. How can you wear that cap, snap that pic and still create a thread like this? undecided
aleast praise me 4 been bold enough to upload ma pic while creating such a thread
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
I saw freecocoa the other day and she looked like a chimpanzee,  here I was thinking she was hot by the way she writes, if a NL girl is not showing her picture, beware, it's horrifying what you find on here

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

I saw freecocoa the other day and she looked like a [size=14pt]chimpanzee[/size],  here I was thinking she was hot by the way she writes, if a NL girl is not showing her picture, beware, it's horrifying what you find on here

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry angry - - - leave freecocoa alone descend on any other girls out there
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

angry angry - - - leave freecocoa alone descend on any other girls out there
She started it angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
Some girls just look like they stink of urine in real life e.g[b] Fugly Tima[/b] and Rokiatu, probably the crowned queens of uglyness on NL

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

I saw freecocoa the other day and she looked like a chimpanzee,  here I was thinking she was hot by the way she writes, if a NL girl is not showing her picture, beware, it's horrifying what you find on here

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
muhehehehe,I uploaded my pix dude,if you want a link I'll give you to a thread my pix took over,I'm cute,go and die for all I care. Hahahaha.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mashnino(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op

u talk well, all dem ugly gals forming here sef, e af do for all of you joor, op shey u knw say u knw fine finish, but atleast u fyn nd u get courage tell them gals, make dem upload dem own make we judge
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Henry46:

aleast praise me 4 been bold enough to upload ma pic while creating such a thread

Kudos then! smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa if you are cute then that means that the world is coming to a end in 2012, I saw your picture and I nearly vomitted, you are the epitome of worwor, only h0rny b3stards will say otherwise for freecoochie, go to hotornot.com and see you'll be lucky to get 0.1 out of 5

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Freecocoa if you are cute then that means that the world is coming to a end in 2012, I saw your picture and I nearly vomitted, you are the epitome of worwor, only h0rny b3stards will say otherwise for freecoochie, go to hotornot.com and see you'll be lucky to get 0.1 out of 5

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
What do you expect of a bloody drunkard? angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
I AM NOT SURE THIS HOTIE TIMA Knows waht beauty is.

sweery, beauty isnt having a face shaped like 'KUNTA KUNTE'S' wearing heels and tryin to shoot your flat ass back.
take a look at nayah and u would see what beauty is to a few extent. Though she isnt my perfect kinda lady. But she is calm and not lousy as you are.  i CAN BET YOU ARE AN ASHI IN REAL LIFE.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

angry angry

Hotie Tima:

i don't care  undecided undecided undecided

lailaiwala:

you are hands down the stupidest poster on this site. followed closely by your "sister" rokiatu? you write like your primary school education was cut short by a stint on the street. you sure dress like a streetwalker.

trust me, a little education would do you a world of good. no one else will tell you these truths. you are consummate fools.
 lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

What do you expect of a bloody drunkard? angry angry angry

FREE TOTO COCOA Relax oh. des guys don finish you. Go on with ur flat back. these guys dey vex oh!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Please please please leave freecocoa outta this issue na

Abeg - Na beg i dey

Shes my rite hand wife and i dont Joke with her

I beg make una forgive am for her offences

But y'all can face any other

**Relaxes and stretches legs to watch**
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa if you claim to be cute why did you remove your pic? Put it up again better yet just updated it and I will put it next to a shaven chimpanzee, there is no difference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mashnino(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

I AM NOT SURE THIS HOTIE TIMA Knows waht beauty is.

sweery, beauty isnt having a face shaped like 'KUNTA KUNTE'S' wearing heels and tryin to shoot your flat Bottom back.
take a look at nayah and u would see what beauty is to a few extent. Though she isnt my perfect kinda lady. But she is calm and not lousy as you are.  i CAN BET YOU ARE AN ASHI IN REAL LIFE.

Dude, you will kill someone's child ooo
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
grin grin tongue if e pain you too much, get a map and drive to hell,cocoa could care less,btw didn't know I hurt some people this much,please don't tell me you are the one that had to get a new idea just to talk about cocoa's pix?damn that must have been a very traumatizing experience for you,well next time don't click on my profile cos you won't only throw up,you'll collapse outright and die,my beauty is not for all to behold,those who can't stand it shouldn't look at me.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

Please please please leave freecocoa outta this issue na

Abeg - Na beg i dey

Shes my rite hand wife and i dont Joke with her

I beg make una forgive am for her offences

But y'all can face any other

**Relaxes and stretches legs to watch**

Free TOTO don mess up and bois dey vex for am big time. they all need a FREE TOTO Too
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

i CAN BET YOU ARE AN ASHI IN REAL LIFE.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haba that is tough!

Please take it easy on tima, she' and rokiatu are my friends  cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mashnino(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa u really pressed the wrong button, guys abeg e af do, dnt kill her oooo
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
You guyz wuld start making this gurls suffer from Low Self esteem, Am Behind all N/L babes, Home and Abroad  cool If you are to fight them, You have to go thru me  angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haba that is tough!

Please take it easy on tima, she' and rokiatu are my friends [color=#990000]NYANSHING CUSTOMERS
cry cry cry[/color]

I cudnt agree more! just becos u confessed i would allow to pass
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Freecocoa if you claim to be cute why did you remove your pic? Put it up again better yet just updated it and I will put it next to a shaven chimpanzee, there is no difference

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
My pix and I put it up if I want or not,all you can do is sit at that cyber cafe and type trash,I no send you work,you can't do nada about it
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa more to the fact that you speak like you are hot, when you are one of the ugliest creatures here, you look like a chimpanzee (No offense to primates), this is what you resemble

You are so ugly NL was offline for 20 minutes and Seun had to ask you to remove your picture abi?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? / If your girl only calls you boo or baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.