Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? (12953 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

You guyz wuld start making this gurls suffer from Low Self esteem, Am Behind all N/L babes, Home and Abroad  cool If you are to fight them, You have to go thru me  angry

MOST OF THEM HAVE NONE BEFORE NOW BRO. U DONT LOSE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE. MOST OF THEM ARE HERE FOR ATTAENTION SEEKING AND NYANSHING.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
mashnino:

Dude, you will kill someone's child ooo

Thats why im begging - please guys you peeps should leave tima and freecocoa alone

Please 190 is begging you guys

abeg!!  sad sad

Da-doctor, please now - bruv pleaseeee
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

Please please please leave freecocoa outta this issue na

Abeg - Na beg i dey

Shes my rite hand wife and i dont Joke with her

I beg make una forgive am for her offences

But y'all can face any other

**Relaxes and stretches legs to watch**

For your sake cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa put your picture up again abeg, we want a good laugh, you ugly chimpanzee, maybe I can play around with it, by putting it next to a shaven ape, are you sure 1 of your parent is not from the zoo?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

Thats why im begging - please guys you peeps should leave tima and freecocoa alone

Please 190 is begging you guys

abeg!!  sad sad

Da-doctor, please now - bruv pleaseeee

REQUESTS GRANTED FOR FREE TOTO COCOA ON THE GROUND THAT SHE DONATES FREELY
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa more to the fact that you speak like you are hot, when you are one of the ugliest creatures here, you look like a chimpanzee (No offense to primates), this is what you resemble

You are so ugly NL was offline for 20 minutes and Seun had to ask you to remove your picture abi?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

Free TOTO don mess up and bois dey vex for am big time. they all need a FREE TOTO Too
See this old foool,you wan follow talk too? Please go back to marking scripts at ondo poly,yeye fowl.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mashnino(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

grin grin tongue if e pain you too much, get a map and drive to hell,cocoa could care less,btw didn't know I hurt some people this much,please don't tell me you are the one that had to get a new idea just to talk about cocoa's pix?damn that must have been a very traumatizing experience for you,well next time don't click on my profile cos you won't only throw up,you'll collapse outright and die,my beauty is not for all to behold,those who can't stand it shouldn't look at me.

d gal sef af resistance, go gal get dem for me
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

REQUESTS GRANTED FOR FREE TOTO COCOA ON THE GROUND THAT SHE DONATES FREELY
I don't joke with any1 when it comes to Freecocoa, Abegi you can attack the likes of "Dyt" Very dirty and Ugly and odas sha, Make una pls Free freecocoa  wink
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
I'm loving Hotie Tima's figure, especially her flat tummy and toned legs.

How do i forget her complexion? Flawless and glowing! wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by tellwisdom: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2011

How do i forget her complexion? Flawless and glowing! wink wink wink wink

Flatter or for real?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mashnino(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
but come to think of it, freecocoa is really biting them hard oo, *seats and keeps pressing f5, (nice movie)*
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Fugly Tima looks like Michael Essien in drag, the only thing people can compliment her for is for being half Unclad, she has one of those faces that only a mother can love, where is she from anyway? Nigerian women are never that manly

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
michelin89:

How do i forget her complexion? Flawless and glowing! wink wink smiley smiley
With the face of a solmalian Baboon?  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

Flatter or for real?? undecided undecided

Have we really reached the extent where sincerity is no longer recognized?  undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
*Fine gal no pimple dem like swaggs and dia feelin my dimple, o yes d gal Badosky her so sweet and her life so simple,o yes dem like my height dem wanna climb me like iroko* .e ye yee yeeeeee

Emmh poster look into my eyes,do we give a flippin donatus of what u think.Now I have seen a couple of NL dudes and evidence dey my hand ,oh boi if i begin download all d batteries on lappy and phone wud die, y bcus dem FUGLYTISIS grin cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa just becauase you look like a chimpanzee doesn't mean you have to run away like one, come out, defend your uglyness

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

I don't joke with any1 when it comes to Freecocoa, Abegi you can attack the likes of "Dyt" Very dirty and Ugly and odas sha,  Make una pls Free freecocoa  wink
dirty nd **** na understatement where Dyt dey, na hin make she dey aviod this thread
but freecocoa brought all these upon herself, she too dey hype her facial looks, that her bum-short  dey lyk watin i fit carry clean ground(r**)
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Freecocoa more to the fact that you speak like you are hot, when you are one of the ugliest creatures here, you look like a chimpanzee (No offense to primates), this is what you resemble

You are so ugly NL was offline for 20 minutes and Seun had to ask you to remove your picture abi?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Aww look at your mum,c'mon now,she ain't as ugly as you make it sound,don't worry I know how you feel,the scares of having an ape looking mum(not that bad tho) hasn't left you,I can imagine what you went through the hands of your peers but its aite,one thing you should know and hold on to in life is,no matter how ugly your mum is don't despise her cos she brought you into this world,now putting up her pix and calling her ugly is not a nice way of saying I LOVE YOU MUM,you better go and beg her before she places another curse on you plus the one you are already suffering from,it won't be good I bet you.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Chubhie: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
You dnt make fun of things people have no control over.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

With the face of a solmalian Baboon?  lipsrsealed

I appreciate her and will even the more if she takes off that wig from her head.  smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

freecocoa just becauase you look like a chimpanzee doesn't mean you have to run away like one, come out, defend your uglyness

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Wetin be your own self, its all these razz mushin boyz that makes a lot of emphasis on stuffs, which of your sisters is as fine as her? You think say na by the yams they carry put for leg? Igbo Yams on the leg is now Old skool bruv, anyway is still current in the Aba market where they sell pepper  angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by tellwisdom: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Have we really reached the extent where sincerity is no longer recognized?  undecided

No, was wondering if these guys arent seeing what you are seeing undecided undecided. #I must admit, they re wrong and u re right embarassed. Ok by u??   grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Freecocoa we are not talking about my mother and that is not my mother, that is your lookalike from planet of apes, I am here talking about YOU, what if my mother looks like you? you remain ugly, now come on, so called cute girl, show your picture once again, you look like something out of the earlier stages of evolution, ugly beast

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

No, was wondering if these guys arent seeing what you are seeing undecided undecided. #I must admit, they re wrong and u re right embarassed. Ok by u??   grin grin

I have an updated version of the Oxford dictionary and I know what sarcasm means. *roll eyes*
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
michelin89:

I appreciate her and will even the more if she takes off that wig from her head.  smiley
So she's still bald?  shocked
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K my sister does not look like a character out of planet of the apes, let us leave it at that grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by mobf: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Sweet Jesus!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
grin tongue Run ke,I thought you even knew me well on this forum,don't worry get in line for those that wanna have an idea of who cocoa is,the day I run away from any thread I'm fighting on will be the day NL stops functioning,go and ask well,NA WE DEY MAKE SEUN AND THE MODS LOCK THREADS for this section, we just locked one a while ago,THIS IS NEXT.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Freecocoa we are not talking about my mother and that is not my mother, that is your lookalike from planet of apes, I am here talking about YOU, what if my mother looks like you? you remain ugly, now come on, so called cute girl, show your picture once again, you look like something out of the earlier stages of evolution, ugly beast

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

I watched the part 1 of that movie and it's funny that even the ape didn't want to kiss the human goodbye because "he is so ugly".

I know that was a fiction, but that should tell how beauty is subjectively perceived.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

*Fine gal no pimple dem like swaggs and dia feelin my dimple, o yes d gal Badosky her so sweet and her life so simple,o yes dem like my height dem wanna climb me like iroko* .e ye yee yeeeeee

Emmh poster look into my eyes,do we give a flippin donatus of what u think.Now I have seen a couple of NL dudes and evidence dey my hand ,oh boi if i begin download all d batteries on lappy and phone wud die, y bcus dem FUGLYTISIS grin cool
ooo! U've seen a couple of NL DUDES?
Badosky keep this in mind, 'only ugly pple attract ugly pple online'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. / Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.