Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? (12954 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Igwe who made u the beauty police? am sure u look like a wall gecko, thts why u wont dare put a pic. meanwhyl u hv mouth to talk.

ndisime mkpo.unam ikot.

am sure ur sisters r some mgbeke looking girls.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Mobinga: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Ima Ima:

i dont have a neck? LMAO. ok pay attention!! i will find a neck now.

i will change it and change it back.

I like you and your picture, you're fresh as Bleep  shocked shocked  cool

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2011
Freecocoa you are fugly, I seen your photo, you look like a chimpanzee, it doesn't get uglier than that. Anyway you removed it because everyone was telling you how ugly you are

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2011
Ima Ima:

i dont have a neck? LMAO. ok pay attention!! i will find a neck now.

i will change it and change it back.
Sweets that you on your profile? Girl you are BEAUTIFUL,love the complexion,keep turning heads dear,you are fly.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2011
This was Ima Ima picture, how did it change  shocked

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

the best thing to do to this bunch of miscreants is. . .

Hey my sunshine,where have you been?I miss you loads boo.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2011
hey cocoa, y r fuming as if u be beyonce?
I'm nt saying u aint pretty but to be frank u'r nt CUTE, I dont knw if it was dat last pix of urs dat gave a wrong impression on you o, but y nt upload a difft. One this time around
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Hey my sunshine,where have you been?I miss you loads boo.
sorry cutee, i've been kinda busy. missed you more.
I'm sorry my absence made you pay attention to this good-for-nothing motor park touts  angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

the best thing to do to this bunch of miscreants is. . .

very true

freecocoa:

Sweets that you on your profile? Girl you are BEAUTIFUL,love the complexion,keep turning heads dear,you are fly.

thanks babe.ws just fooling around.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Henry46:

hey cocoa, y r fuming as if u be beyonce?
I'm nt saying u aint pretty but to be frank u'r nt CUTE, I dont knw if it was dat last pix of urs dat gave a wrong impression on you o, but y nt upload a difft. One this time around
I'm having a convo with my HEARTBEAT(flashaldrin) and you are being a nuisance,wanna know what I look like?get in line,though I'm not sure it'll get to your turn in this lifetime,maybe next,now buzz off don't be a wet blanket.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by neyostica: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I'm sorry my absence made you pay attention to this good-for-nothing motor park touts  angry
Guy, i know you dnt want to be mean, but u r doin her harm, let her know she's ugly so she stop embarrassing h€rself
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by neyostica: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2011
@ima ima babe you fine well well o, how we go hookup na
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2011
LMFAO!!! @cocoa's stupidity
i see say dat my age been displayed don dey make this  ANOREXIC girl to look dwn on me, i think itz time i go remove it. She's claiming pretty whereas her face is a complete irony of her claims
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Oh my boo boo love,don't mind that, i was just bored so I decided to use them as a little entertainment,even at that they are boring but it was berra than staying gloomy cos I was missing you,thanks sugar for that compliment on the priest's thread,I can't stop reading it,I'M SO INTO YOU.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Freecocoa the chimpanzee lookalike, it is quiet clear that flash is looking for free coochie, as her ugliness testifies only a h0rny person will holla

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by ImaIma1(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2011
henry46 and igwe419 u guys must be brothers cos dis kind of "loose-mouthedness" only runs in a family.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2011
Henry46:

LMFAO!!! @cocoa's stupidity
i see say dat my age been displayed don dey make this  ANOREXIC girl to look dwn on me, i think itz time i go remove it. She's claiming pretty whereas her face is a complete irony of her claims
Your age is on your profile?anyways I already knew its a kid talking,don't have to check your profile to know that. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Flashaldrin is Freecocoa, she is trying to convince us after all that she is anything but worwor, either that or Flashaldrin [/b]is in dire search of any pucci off NL

[b]Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2011
Ima Ima you are not ugly my dear, just little things but they can be worked on, some people (i.e Freecocoa) are ugly beyond repair

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2011
@ima ima, dont worry i'll spare u, i wont throw acid on you, u knw y? because u'r a bit pretty, God bless ur mum 4 bring an angel into this earth, am sure ur A.S.S. HOLE is far more prettier than cocoa's maked up face
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Dyt(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2011
igwe pls post more of ow pix
biko
its nt on dis page
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2011
Igwe i did not ask for ur opinion or approval.who cares what u think? remove d spec in ur eyes first and stop playing God.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2011
Ima Ima don't let me go against you so be a good girl, I've already said you are alright which is true compared to the dross. I'm not playing God, but if you are showing your picture you have to accept the comments that come with it, if you are ugly you will be called out, there is a cliche for that, it is calling a spade a spade, no reason to sugar coat anything, if you look like Dyt or Freecocoa you are ugly, God loves honesty

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh my boo boo love,don't mind that, i was just bored so I decided to use them as a little entertainment,even at that they are boring but it was berra than staying gloomy cos I was missing you,thanks sugar for that compliment on the priest's thread,I can't stop reading it,I'M SO INTO YOU.
awwwww, beauty, we both know haters gonn do there thing. that's how they survive. best thing is to ignore. I'm very sure if you didn't grant them your esteemed attention, this thread wouldnt have made it past the second page.
I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH CUTEE!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b]EKENE DILI GI CHUKWUNNA FOR MAKING ME BEAUTIFUL,I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU,AMENETH. [/b]
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by neyostica: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2011
Dyt:

igwe pls post more of ow pix
biko
its nt on dis page
Plsss remove that pic, i wanna puke
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by neyostica: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

awwwww, beauty, we both know haters gonn do there thing. that's how they survive. best thing is to ignore. I'm very sure if you didn't grant them your esteemed attention, this thread wouldnt have made it past the second page.

Rily?? Just because u wanna get some totö??
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2011
puke frm ur pencil inbtw ur legs u mean?
stop mesmerizin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Igwe419: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Freecocoa if chineke made you 'beautiful' than he has a sense of humour

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

That's true papi but they said they desperately need my help in order to be seen on NL and you know your girl,I'm far too kind to turn down a plea especially from hopeless people,so I obliged,anyways they've had their 1 thread fame,I'm done with them and I'm dropping them like a used paper towel now,promise you I won't pay mind or help them again,thanks for understanding,YOU ARE MY HERO.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2011
I don bia enter dis bra

Ima babe u look toastie u lucky I no get rod,I go chase u enter moon sef .U go fear toaster na

Emmmh cocoalario sexy turn make I c baka and oya reverse make I see d ojoro and okoro u carry

Henry u never tire ni lol, guy u no d campaign oo.My gals b chika bonitas na bcus of them bee dey create honey,u berra recognise

Gals let hia u say EYINMBA mama Badosky don land

Tenk gawd ayam knor cube , Cuba all d way  cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2011
If no one talks about you,
you are NOBODY!

To the ladies concerned! If you all ignore and stop replying, this thread would be abandoned, cos in the long run, the fools will be left talking to themselves, and would realize how g[i]a[/i]y they sound! Nuff said!

I'll be damned if i return to this thread again to reply any fool that dares quote me! I'm tired of whooping the same arses on a daily basis!

Catch you later, on a more intellectually challenging thread! Hope you ladies bounce out with me! The thread is just damn tooo fccking G[i]A[/i]Y mehhhn! cheesy

For Emphasis! Any Idi[i]o[/i]t on this thread that quotes me is a what? A FOOOOOOL! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? / If your girl only calls you boo or baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.